Summertime Madness in Seoul

By JennyG576

Lyndsey a Korean American is spending the summer in Korea with her mother and meets a pre debut BTS in 2012... More

Summertime Blues
Presents from America & First kisses
Oops Male Hormones
It's my Party I can cry if I want to.
Dancing and something to eat
Home and Back Again
Debut Day and Betrayals
Hustling
A Korean kind of life
Busy lives
Connections
Christmas Fun
Christmas Cheer

A Los Angeles kind of life

93 9 4
By JennyG576

And kissing was as far as you went. You guys had gotten out of the spa and sat beside each other. Holding hands and talking about the last year. When you get your first mosquito bite you go inside and some of the guys are sitting watching a movie. You can hear the piano going and Yoongi is sitting there and he stops but keeps playing a melodic tune when you tell him it's okay.

"Who plays?" He asks you. 

"My mom tried to teach me but I stopped." He continues and you and Jimin go upstairs and grab a fresh towel from the closet you hand it to him and show him where the new loofahs are. Then going to your dad's room you get yet another brand new pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Your dad was forever buying clothes to work out in but they just sat in the drawers in their packages. 

Walking back you open the door and Jimin is standing there naked you close your eyes but not before seeing everything. You reach your hand out with the clothes. "These are my dads and new. Sorry."

You close the door and head to your dad's room to clean it up from the other showers. Running the wet clothes down to the laundry you start a load and go back upstairs. Still, in your bikini, you wipe down the mirrors and floor and once it's straight you go back in the hall and Jimin is coming out of the bathroom. 

And an idea forms. Smiling to yourself you speak. "You can hang out in my room while I shower."

He nods and goes in with you and you close the door. Walking into your bathroom you leave the door ajar and he can hear you moving around you come out a towel wrapped around you and grab a bottle of astringent from your shelf and walk back in.

Hearing the shower curtain he sighs and gets up to look at all the music you have on your shelf. Everything from CDs to records. And it's alphabetical on the shelf. Then he hears you call out. "Jimin?"

Going to the door he answers. "Yes?"

"Come in." 

He groans and opens the door and your head is out of the curtain conditioner in your hair and you hand him your scrubber. "I can't reach my back. And well you did lose the bet."

Opening the curtain he can glimpse the side of a tanned breast before your back is to him and he has never thought of biting but he would gladly drop to his knees and worship at your ass if you asked.

You move your hair and he soaps and scrubs thinking surely the bet didn't include this. Like sweet torture, he rubs every inch and when you moan as he is both rough and gentle he wishes he could scrub the sounds you are making from his brain. Or give you another reason to make them.

Turning slightly you take the loofah from him. "Thanks. I can get the front."

He knows she's flirting so he raises an eyebrow. "Are you sure? All you have to do is ask, remember I'm your slave till midnight."

You close the curtain while smiling. Then as he goes out and thinks of Yoongi Hyungs big feet, and the poop he had to clean from the toilet this week he's calmer. 

"Jimin? The top drawer can you bring me some underwear? I forgot."

He groans again. No amount of shit would help him as he opened the drawer. It was full of colorful lacy, silky things. And pulling out a blue pair with lace he takes them and reaches in with them. "Here you go."

"Thank you!"

When you come out he's happy to see you're actually covered and have pajamas on too. Though not very much. Your hair is brushed out and he can smell a vanilla cherry sugar smell and he really wants to smell you better but he hurriedly stands up. 

Walking to the door he opens it and you follow smiling behind him. 

And once downstairs the guys look at you both wet and say nothing. When Jimin sits you ask. "Oh Jimin could I have a water?"

He brings it back and you tap your lips and when he stands there you make a kissing sound and he leans in kissing you and then sitting.

You lay back in the wide couch one leg on the thick carpet and one up on the couch your knee touching his leg. And just when you know he's into the movie you whisper. "Could you make me some popcorn?"

Jungkook nods. "Oh yeah, popcorn."

From where you are you point to the shelf. "It's on the left by the microwave. The bowls are under it."

So he goes and pops it and brings it back. And once again you point to your lips and he kisses you and you hold onto his shirt to get a longer one.

When you hear Hobi giggle you ask. "What? We are just friends."

Namjoon laughs and says in English. "Aren't we all friends?" And kisses lips at you. And Jimin not able to grasp all the words understands enough and growls.

It continues for the next hour every so often there is something you need. And finally settled with some sour patch kids the others had been amazed at your pantry with candy and snacks. Jungkook had grabbed until his arms were full. "Are you sure Noona?" He asks looking at his haul on the couch.

Nodding as you laugh knowing he's in heaven, the next movie is loading you have laid with your head in Jimin's lap. Your hair is fanned out, you offer him up a red one and his lips close over it kissing your fingers you look at him as his tongue has gently licked the sugar from it and he whispers.

"Stop messing with me or I will make you sorry."

You smile and suddenly he knows why men say girls are evil. "Wanna bet again?"

His eyes narrow and he nods.

You shrug. "All right then."

And evil doesn't cover it. He watches as you slowly lick the sugar off the candy. Your tongue comes out to lick your lips. And when you finish and put the candy bag down you stretch your neck rolling your head. And it's brushing against him lightly. 

You don't even smile knowing what it's doing and acting like you are just getting comfortable. Once comfortable your left arm goes up and your hand rests against his stomach.

And he knows there's no way you can't feel how hard he is. Any minute he's going to push your head off his lap with it. But since she wants to play then he will too.

He strokes your arm from the elbow to your armpit so lightly that you can barely feel it but it might as well have been a strike of lightning hitting your arm. And when his hand continues and rests just under your shirt that you aren't wearing a bra with he pushes your breast up with his finger you moan very lightly, your breath a whisper as he rests it just underneath. 

Then it's this tug of war. Your hand that was on his chest slowly drifts down to your hair and your fingers gently twirl in your locks and brush against his bulge. As he had just been drinking water and coughs choking causing his dick to bounce against your head causing you to giggle and have everyone look at the two of you.

So you behave for a bit and as you feel him soften slightly you adjust your head and then on your side. He thinks this is somehow worse. Now your breath is hitting his knee and thigh and it's erotic.

One hand is under his thigh and she is being good for now. So he smiles down at his little demon knowing that no one can see his hand he reaches under the edge of your shorts in the back. His index finger teases at the bottom of your underwear and when you don't stop him he eases inside and is lightly touching the underside of your ass.

He whispers. "Cat got your tongue?"

And incensed that he did you push back and whisper "Has it been so long that you forgot where things are?"

His nostrils flare and his finger hesitant before is now lightly tracing between your ass cheeks and you shiver and wish the room was empty.

Jimin not wanting to rape you in front of everyone calms his breathing down and later when the movie is over and everyone is moving to go to bed except for Jungkook who is looking through your fridge. "Are you sure Noona? Anything?"

You smile and go to a drawer on the left of the stove and push it so the catch releases and you slide out a drawer and in the back is a variety of ramen and as he squishes up his face smiling as you show him where the hot water kettle is and get him a bowl and chopsticks. 

Namjoon is sleeping on one part of the couch with a blanket you got him and Jins on the other with a comforter. Yoongi has reclined the chair and declared that he will be buying one just like it when he's rich. 

Telling Jungkook he will be sleeping with Hobi in the blue room you go upstairs and Hobi crashes onto the bed smiling. "These beds are way better than the bunks. Good night Lyndsey."

You go with Taehyung and Jimin to the next room and they both say goodnight.

And in your room, you settle in and then smirk. "Jimin can I have some water?" You call out.

A few minutes later he comes over and he has water and hands it to you. Tapping your lips he shakes his head and kisses you. 

And a little needy your lips linger on his. Then he stops and walks out and Jungkook is coming up the stairs and meets Jimin in the hall. "You are not spending the night with her?" He asks.

Jimin looks back at the room. "No, she didn't ask."

Jungkook laughs. "It's still early enough." Walking into his room.

Jimin walks in the door to where he's supposed to be sleeping and sitting on the bed as Tae is on his phone he looks up as Jimin is counting slowly. "What are you counting Jimin?"

He holds up a finger and ten seconds later you hear. "Jimin I left my phone downstairs. Could you get it please?"

Taehyung laughs. "Would you like me to bring it to her?"

Jimin takes off his shirt and shakes his head. Tae bark laughs and smiles. "I didn't think so."

Jimin goes downstairs and finds the phone and comes back upstairs and when he comes into your room and shuts the door you gape at him. His shorts aren't tied and they hang loosely on his hips and you can see the divots in his hips and just wow.

He sits on the bed as he hands you the phone. "Anything else? A cake, your room moved around? A massage. It's almost midnight."

You shake your head then smile. "Well maybe one last kiss."

Jimin nods. And leans in his lips soft and gentle the plumpness of them fitting over yours perfectly and his tongue traces your top lip. "Okay, good night Aera."

"Why do you call me by my middle name?"

He smiles and looks into your eyes. "Your mother told you its meaning?"

You nod. "Well yeah but you have called me that always."

He bends his head down and his hand strokes your face. "Because everyone else calls your Lyndsey or Lynds. Aera is mine." He says in English. 

When he stands you push the blankets back in a hurry as he is walking to the door. Throwing your top off. "Wait Jimin, I need one more thing."

He stops and when he turns and sees you how you are and the words that come out of your mouth. "I need you to sleep with me."

He stalks back to your bed and when he has taken his shorts off and climbs in beside you he gathers you up before kissing you. "I can't promise you we will sleep."

"Then we will find something else to do if we can't."

And the next morning when you wake up you stretch and smile. Last night had been way better than the first time on the rooftop. Your eyes were sleepy as you had both reached for each other countless times. 

Looking at your phone it was 8:00 and Tony would be there in an hour. So going to get out of your bed Jimin groans and pulls you closer. "No, Tony can wait."

Smiling you whisper. "No, he's here already at the door and he looks mad." Jimin is startled and looks up and seeing the door closed he growls and attacks you tickling your ribs. He had discovered that you were ticklish last night and tortured you with kisses and licking before sliding into you and had made love to you for an hour until you were crying with pleasure.

And trying to stop him. "You'll wake everyone."

"Me? You are the noisy one. Oh yes Jimin, there, more please."

You gasp in shock. "I do not."

"You do too."

When you lean over and bite his bicep he hisses and already halfway hard he is fully there now. Turning you on your bed until your on your stomach he slides in behind you in a position you had discovered last night that you both favored. 

It isn't long before you discover your both noisy and he is pumping hard and fast behind you, his hands holding on to your waist as you urge him on. "Yes, Jimin right there. Please hurry."

It's not that you want him to stop but you are so close. And when you both finally come he's laying there wondering how he had got so lucky and if he can sleep a little bit more you jump up. "Come on. Let's take a shower fast." You say full of energy. 

As Jimin is finishing his shower you jump out and slap his ass telling him to hurry. Then turning the water to ice cold causes him to yell at you about it freezing you giggle and run before he can grab you. Hearing Taehyung's laughter from next door you know he heard. 

Drying off you put on shorts and a bra and your tank thinking how after they leave you might get some practice in. 

When he comes out with a towel around his waist he glares at you. "Someday I will get you back."

"Promises, promises." He goes over to the room he was supposed to sleep in and gathers his clothes up and dresses rapidly. 

Finally, he looks at Tae who is quietly staring at him. "What?"

"Is she out of hot water?"

"Aish." He huffs. "Get out of bed Tony will be here soon.

And Tony being a chill dude had brought them all breakfast sandwiches and pancakes. As Lyndsey eats, the conversation has drifted to English. Tony sighs. "I thought you said you were going to behave?" He says motioning to Jimin's neck. 

You laugh in too good of a mood. "I solemnly swear that I did not put that on with alcohol or drugs "

Nate laughs. "Ahh, she's got jokes." You wink at him and he laughs. Eating your pancake from McDonald's you groan before setting it down. 

"Thank you for breakfast but now I really want pancakes and steak fries from Griddle Cafe. With a side of gravy to dip in."

Nate chuckles. "I always get the banana or regular pancakes."

"Nah man the oreo ones are where it's at," Dante says.

Tony shakes his head. "The scotch on the rocks pancakes made me cry once."

And Jin listening says. "Excuse me? Food?"

You laugh and translate as his eyes widen and he nods. And you tell him. "When you are 60 you will be grey-haired and chubby asking your wife to bring you food like a Hobbit." Namjoon is translating what you just said in English for you and you wink at him. Jimin's hand is on your leg and you look at Tony.

"I know they are going to be busy. I have gone through that before. But we made it work until someone stopped us. You are a nice guy and you seem to not mind us."

Tony shakes his head. "No, I don't. If I could see you were some gold digger we would have a problem no matter what he wanted."

"We don't have much time before he leaves again. I'm starting school in the fall. I don't know when our schedules will fall into line again. I would like to spend whatever time I can with him before that. Here, there. I don't care."

He eyes you. "I can get on board with that but you can't be too big a distraction. And please, please use protection." 

You blush and as everyone is cleaning their garbage away you pull Jimin to the side and whisper about what you and Tony were talking about and he smiles. "So you can hang out with us?"

You nod. "Yes, so until you leave I'm available. We will figure it out."

That night your dad returns and coming in and calling out there is no reply and he goes upstairs and as he goes to walk to your room he stares in surprise at the closed dance doo

He can hear the music coming lightly from there. When he opens the door he realizes not so lightly. 

You are sweating and looking at him from the mirror. "Dad! Hi! When did you get back?" You ask as your turn the music down.

"Just now. How are things? How was your weekend?"

You smile as you drink some water. "It was really good."

"And your friends came over?"

You nod. "Did you get things settled?" Asking him.

"Yes, no more divo for a while. And you? Did you get things settled?"

You laugh and you feel like you could fly. "Yes, we did. He thinks I am wasting my talent and said I had probably forgotten how to. They all gave me a ribbing." 

You look down at the floor and up. "I don't know what we are again. But he's going to leave for Korea again. I want to spend as much time with him as I can. Which means I probably won't be here much."

He knows you are asking for permission but also stating that you don't need it. And he nods. "Well we will have to figure out dinner before they leave so I can meet him."

And that night you went to bed and were texting Jimin. 

I'm going to bed soon
I'm tired.

What are you doing?

Tired? Why?
Didn't you sleep well?

No, you snore.

You gasp. 

I don't!

He chuckles and texts.

No, you don't. 
You're pretty in your sleep. 

But you do talk.

What did I say?

I'll tell you next 
time I see you.

Speaking of that,
My dad wants to take
You all to dinner. 
Tony and them too.

Okay, that will be nice.
Good night Aera

Good night. 😙

Since they are filming all day and you had been invited over for pizza that evening you spent the day in your studio practicing some new videos you had watched at 5 you had showered and changed your dad was still at work and you drove to your destination. 

When you got there and parked you had to walk 3 blocks. Arriving you knocked and were let in and the guys were lounging around. You had brought some movies and Tony popped in to say hi and you asked about their schedule. 

Speaking low he whispers. "The guys aren't supposed to know but tomorrow morning they get to meet Warren G."

You laugh. "I wondered if that would happen."

At Tony's confused look you explain about your dad and he blinks. "Well that's very cool of him"

"What about after?" 

"They are free." He answers. 

"My dad wants to take them to dinner and extend the invitation to you all as well."

"Oh wow, okay that's cool we can do that."

Later that night as it's dark Jimin walks you to your car and you are sitting inside the windows down and music playing. And you are kissing in the car with the warmth of the night and you can smell jasmine growing close by and you roll your windows up and lock the doors glad you had worn a skirt you climb into his lap.

His hands are on your waist as you manipulate between yourselves and pushing your underwear to the side you sink onto him. You both groan as you move up and down, slowly and then faster the windows steaming up fast at your panting. 

He bites your nipple through your tank and thrusts up into you hard his hips like a jackrabbit and it's so good as your forehead rests against his and your kisses are fast and hard and sloppy as the air has gotten so heavy.

Circling your hips as you ride him you suddenly stiffen, your body shaking as you orgasm he pushes you up and down a few more times and finishes. Kissing him softly you both chuckle and climbing back to your seat you reach in the purse down at his feet and hand him a wet wipe from inside and use one yourself. Pointing to the trash bag in the back he takes care of it.

He kisses you and you start the car and drive him to the door waving as he goes in.

The next day when you tell your Dad they can meet for dinner he says that he will make reservations. And when you tell Tony where to meet you guys he is suitably impressed when you convey that yes they are invited and your dad is covering all costs.

So that evening you take more care with your clothes and wear a dress and sweep your hair back in curls. Wearing a little more makeup than you usually do. And finally ready to go, you climb into your dad's Porsche and leave. 

Arriving at Flemings Steakhouse the others are just pulling up. And you stand there making introductions. Your Dad is limited in his Korean as he speaks Spanish and a little German. But following him inside Jimin holds your hand and the guys are in awe of the decor and the smells as Jin says his mouth is watering. 

Pulling Namjoon aside. "When my dad says to order whatever you want he means that. He always says money can't go with him into the grave. And he will be happy to see you guys eating and happy."

Namjoon nods and you wait for your room that your dad had booked. You see Jin rubbing his stomach and Jungkook is bouncing on his feet. Namjoon is talking to your dad and shaking his hand. And when you hear Warren G's name mentioned you smile. 

The waitress appears and leads you to your table. And over an hour later most of the food had been devoured. Your dad had seen their hesitation and had ordered multiples of sides and steaks and desserts. When those had come and there were three creme brulees your dad had teased you saying you had to share.

Jimin smiled and said to him, "Aera likes?"

Your Dad nodded and said in Korean. "That is her favorite dessert. Whenever I wanted her to do something she wouldn't like I promised her one."

Jimin smiles and whispers in your ear and you blush as you have just cracked the sugar and are spooning some up. Whispering back you tell him that he tastes almost as good and offer him a bite. His ears turn red as he accepts and looks at your dad who is smiling.

Later your Dad settles the bill and tip everyone is getting up and has their to-go containers and outside you lean up and kiss your Dad. "Thank you, Daddy."

He laughs and as you have always had a good relationship with your parents you are still shocked when he says. "Just remember that I am your Daddy. None of that weird youngster stuff of calling your boyfriend Daddy."

You slap his arm. "Oh my God Dad stop!"

He laughed and Tony, who had overheard, was cracking up. All the guys are shaking hands and Jimin does and your Dad looks at him and whispers in Korean. "I expect you to treat my daughter well."

Jimin nods and shakes his hand harder.

You kiss Jimin lightly before you climb in your dad's car. As you drive off you talk to your Dad about your future and he stares ahead and sighs. "If your Mom can't help then I will. Even if I have to pay for your apartment till you get on your feet."

The next two days pass by fast. You're a flurry of busy. Calls to your Mom, and finally it's the day before the concert. Watching them perform from backstage you are so proud of them. You were impressed that they had a large number of Army fans outside. 

That evening afterward you were sitting outside with Jimin, your car idling and him about to go in. Knowing your future was about to rest in his answer. He looks melancholy and sighs like he's trying to pep himself up. "Well, you will be there for Christmas right? That's the plan?"

You keep your eyes on him. "My Mom said the studio has so many dancers and not enough teachers to be of any use."

Jimin nods and then stops looking at you. "What do you mean?"

"Well, she offered me a job. My dad found me a unit there. He's going to pay my rent for six months until I get on my feet."

Jimin smiles. "Really? Like you're moving to Korea?"

"Yes, and at first I was thinking only if you wanted me to. But then I decided I'm going to move anyway. I want to do what makes me happy. Whether it's dancing or what. But I want to try this. I can always come back and work here."

Jimin gets your hand. "I want you to be happy too. Here, there. With me, without me. Just happy."

Two days later you are on a plane with Bangtan and your future. 

So I have a busy couple of days and need to kind of step back from writing as much. So I wont be posting anymore until the end of the week. So I hope everyone has a great week and enjoyed their weekend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 13.7K 26
You were just a normal 16 year old girl who loved listening to BTS songs and dancing. While you did love BTS, you always got sad when you realized y...
3K 174 27
~~~~ I (y/f/n), dearly love you. My seven precious children. ~~~~ Child!BTS x Mom!Reader ⚠️~ MATURE THEMES ~⚠️ ⚠️NOTE!⚠️ ANY AND ALL ART I USE IN MY...
458 22 34
A girl who met Jimin at the food stall amd fougt about skipping a line. The girl wants to have a fresh air at the beach after she had some weird day...
157K 4.8K 38
[COMPLETED] ❝Say yes or I'll fuck you later? You choose.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Lucy Park (Jimin's mom) and Olivia Smith (your mom) were bestfriends back th...