𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 | 𝘚�...

By slashfilms

Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that mig... More

Information
1. Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake
2. The Man With the Machete
3. Kill em'
4. Drown
5. Figure it out
6. First Impressions
7. First Time Meeting
8. Sarah
9. Pouring Outside
10. A Simple Afternoon
11. Horror Movies
12. The Cleaning Squad
13. Basement
15. Escape, or Don't
16. Never Leaving
17. Heading to the City
18. First Kisses, More Fights
19. Going Out(Side)
20. Outside Encounters
21. Dinner Discussions
22. Gas Station (Pt 1)
23. Gas Station (Pt 2)
24. Back Home
25. Movies and Bargaining
26. Freedom?
Sequel?!
100k Reads!

14. Almost Back to Normal

7.5K 195 450
By slashfilms

2nd Person POV:

*Your dream...*

You wake up in a familiar boiler room. You know how you got here. Freddy. "Freddyyy," you say, emphasizing the "yyy". You notice rusty bars beside you and you begin to tap them to a melody. A hand grabs your shoulder a second later, making you turn with a smile.

It's Freddy. "How's it going sweets?" Freddy asks with a smirk. His voice seems genuinely compassionate and curious. You give him a weak grin. "I'm alright. His smile wavers as he begins to apologize for yesterday.

"It's fine.. I shouldn't have left–" "No. I knew you weren't leaving. I didn't say anything to Hannibal because I didn't want you to gain the courage to leave later. I thought if I didn't admit that you were just picking flowers, maybe you would've left sometime later because of things that might happen later– I'm sorry, I guess." Freddy's eyes are filled with guilt. You've never seen this side of Freddy. He isn't really the type to ramble on about something, especially an apology. "I forgive you, Freddy. I'm okay." His eyes soften as he sighs with a nod. "Okay.. see you in the morning then." Freddy hugs you, his sharp finger knives entwining with your hair. "Bye," you whisper. Then it all goes black.

~~

You wake up with a throbbing headache. You feel dizzy too. You notice that C/n is nowhere to be seen. In his usual spot as a replacement is the stuffed dog Michael gave you. You gently pat the dog's head. You sit up, stretching your arms. You look around and see someone sitting on the chair in the corner of the room. The person appears to be asleep. They're head is down and a small snoring sound is coming out of them. You ponder on whether or not you should wake this person up. You think for a second. I'm totally going to wake this person up.

You hop of the bed, quietly walking over to the person. The person becomes more and more recognizable the closer you get. Ohh. It's just Jason. He must've stayed while I was asleep. You smile. You bend down so you can see his mask. You poke his arm lightly. He bolts up quickly, making you jump. "Good morning Jason," you say softly, hugging his right arm. He pats your head. "Goo..d..morn..ing..Y/n.." Jason replies. He walks over to your nightstand beside your bed, grabbing a plate of fruits and crackers. He walks back to you. "Eat," he says, holding out the plate for you to take. You smile, bowing your head as you take the plate. "Thanks Jason," you tell the man, grinning. "I'm going to change now though. So can you.." you point to the door. Jason stares at you, then nods, heading out the door. You smile.

Once Jason leaves, you go to your duffel bag. You pull out a simple and . "This will do," you say, placing it on the bed. You remove your clothes, placing it in a separate bag inside your duffel bag. I need to do laundry soon..

You slide on the t-shirt and hoodie with ease. You then put your pants and socks on. You don't bother wearing shoes. You're not going out anyways.

You dig through your bag, and to your surprise, find some rings that you thought might look nice with the outfit. I forgot I brought these. Let's put them on!

This is your final outfit:

Once you finish getting ready, you knock on the door, signaling for Jason that he can come in. "Hi!" You giggle, waving at Jason. He hugs you suddenly, catching you off guard. You laugh, hugging him back. Your eyes wander and look behind Jason. Your eyes lock on Hannibal staring at you. You smile wavers as you look away. He stands up, beginning to approach you.

"Good morning, Y/n," he begins saying, taking your hand. Jason just watches the awkward interaction in silence. You look down at your feet. "Morning.." you mumble. You feel a warm hand touch your cheek, making you look up. Normally you would melt away from the comforting touch, but this time you felt sickened by it. You push Hannibal's hand away in fear. He sighs. You notice Hannibal is hiding someone behind his back. Your immediate thoughts go to a knife or some sort of weapon so you hide behind Jason. Hannibal realizes, showing what he was hiding. It's a clear vase filled with the flowers you collected yesterday. I thought they would've destroyed the flowers... your heart warms up by this.

You grab the flower vase holding it in your two hand. The rings you're wearing clink against the glass. "Thank you," you say, feeling a little better. You still hold onto a tight grudge. Hannibal shakes his head. "No need to thank me. This is merely an expectation of what I should have done, but not what I did." You nod slowly in agreement. "I apologize again dear. I'm extremely regretful of how I treated you yesterday afternoon and for not being thoughtful. You won't ever forgive me for my actions, but I hope you will at least accept my apology." You look at him, having a hard feeling that his words are just laced with cold lies. You look back down at your feet. I need to make sure that my thoughts are recognized.

"I'll accept your apology if.." you begin, looking back up to stare into Hannibal's eyes. "If, and only if, you let me go outside whenever." Your voice now is more serious and stern. Hannibal stares, thinking about how to respond to this. He breaths out and says, "Very well. You may go outside when you please, but you cannot try and leave." You nod, a small smile growing on your face. "Okay. Then I accept your apology." Your voice loses it's seriousness, now switching it back to it's cheery tone. Hannibal smiles, relieved.

"Shall we all head to the dining room for breakfast?" Hannibal suggests, holding out his hand for you to take. You put the vase down on the ground and nod, taking Hannibal's hand. Jason follows behind.

"I never knew there was a dining room here," you admit sheepishly. Hannibal laughs. "Of course you haven't."

As you three walk down the halls. It seems so much cleaner. Everything's dusted and the blood is barely noticeable. Wow.. did they all do this?

The room after the kitchen is the dining room. It's fairly big. A long table stretches down the middle of the room. The table has all sorts of foods and drinks from pancakes with fruits, bacon and eggs, to orange juice, and more. The killers are all talking at the table. They stop when they notice you. "Morning Y/n!" Billy announced cheerfully. You wave. "Good morning," Carrie tells you as you sit beside her. "Good morning Carrie," you reply with a grin. Her eyes glow with joy as she fills your plate with pancakes and fruits. "Eat," Carrie tells you, pushing the plate towards you.

The other killers watch intensely as you pick up a fork in front of you. You cut a piece of the pancake, raising it in front of your face. You bite it, chewing thoughtfully. Your eyes shine with joy as you contemplate the explosion of flavors. It's sweet, but not an overwhelming sweet. It's... the perfect amount of sweetness. Wowww! It's so good! "It's really good..!" You exclaim, still chewing on the pancake. You hear a couple laughs around the room as you happily take another chunk out of the pancake. Once you finish eating the pancake you go for the fruits. There are all kinds of berries and orange slices. Your favorites. 

You stab a strawberry with your fork, eating the berry. "Mmm," you hum as you chew on the strawberry. "Is it good?" You turn and see Carrie also eating. You nod, swallowing the strawberry. "Mhm! It's delicious..!" You grin widely. Carrie laughs.

You and the others all eat together in silence until each of your plates are all cleared. Some people decided to eat in another room after they saw you eat, so that added onto the already awkward meal. When you finish eating, you go to take your plate to the kitchen. But not before you go around to take everyone's plates. It was a struggle. 3 minutes earlier you were persuading Hannibal to let you do the dishes.

3 Minutes Earlier..:

"I can do the dishes, Hannibal!" You insist, gripping onto a stack of plates in Hannibal's hands. "No, it's quite alright Y/n. Like I said before, you need to rest." You shake your head with a huff. "No way. I want to do something helpful for once!" You pull the plates away, nearly collapsing with them. You thankfully caught yourself on the counter. Hannibal sighs as you struggle to hold the stake of plates. "I.. got it. See?" You say, arms shaking from the weight. Hannibal sighs. "Are you sure you got it?" You quickly nod.

Present time..:

And now you're doing the dishes. Do you like doing dishes? No way! But do you want to be helpful somehow? Obviously!

The kitchen is so much more cleaner and tidier. The others must have cleaned it all. The floor isn't covered in wet blood and the counters and sink are shinier and have barely any dirt and gunk on it. You would consider it all pretty clean. Not the cleanest, but who can be picky in a house like this?

You scrub at a lightly cracked plate. You feel in between the cracks and scrapes on the plate with your finger. Someone must have accidentally dug into their food too hard.. Once you clean the plate you put it to the side. You repeat the pattern until all the plates are squeaky clean. Now for the utensils.

You stick your hand in the murky, grey water, pulling out a spoon. You grab the sponge again and clean the spoon. You put it on the drying rack and stick your hand back in the water. After a while of cleaning more spoons and forks, you realize you're nearing the end of the dishes. Phew. Almost done.

You feel around in the dark water, trying to feel for a fork or spoon. Your hand brushes against a piece of metal. Oh. Just there's one more fork. It was not a fork.

You mindlessly grip onto the piece of metal, only to immediately pull away. "Ow..!" You cry. You look at your left hand to see a deep cut in your hand. I'm so dumb.. why'd I do that so carelessly? You mentally groan, walking off to find a first aid kit.

Walking down the hall, you come across Michael. "Hi, Michael!" You wave with your not injured hand. Michael walks to you and points to your hand. You look down at it. Blood is seeping through it. You quickly look away. As long as I don't look at it, it isn't there. "Oh yeah, haha. Um– do you possibly have a first aid kit near? Again," you ask. Your need for a first aid kit has become to frequent. Your body already aches, there's no need for more injuries.

Michael grabs your right hand, pulling you with him. Hopefully this doesn't end up turning into a big scene... And as soon as you think that, Freddy pops around the corner, stopping you and Michael. He's holding a first aid kit. "I read your thoughts and heard you needed a first aid kit," he smirks. You nod. Michael snatches the first aid kit from Freddy aggressively. "Calm down..!" Freddy exclaims at Michael's abnormal behavior. Michael just grunts, opening the first aid kit. He grabs your left arm, holding it. The blood from your hand drips onto the floor. Freddy just watches Michael wrap your hand with crossed arms. "How the fuck did you get injured again? Weren't you just doing dishes?" You nod. "Yeah, I was. I grabbed a knife on accident," you laugh.

Michael finishes wrapping up your hand. "Thank you Michael..!" You tell the man, hugging his arm. He nods and pats your head. "I still have to clean up the kitchen though," you mumble. Freddy grabs your shoulder. "Take. A. Break." You look at him with a confused look. Then you just nod, not wanting to argue. "I'm just going to go outside then," you mumble, walking away.

I haven't really done anything to help around though? Besides, it's the least I can do! Are people starting to pity me because of the incident yesterday? That was scary, but stuff like that is bound to happen in a house like this.. I don't even know why these killers act the way they do... Carrie and Kayako are cool though. They haven't done anything to me. They're just there, being kind to me.

You are walking down the path, away from the house. It feels weird to do this, considering last time you went out you got thrown into a basement. You do it anyways though.

As you walk farther and begin to enter the forest, you feel the presence of a person behind you. You notice a sturdy stick in front of you. You continue walking, and then stop to a halt. You grab the stick and spin around, facing whoever is there. "Oh." It's just Kayako. "Hello Kayako," you say with a wave. Kayako walks to you slowly, then grabs your left hand. She looks up at you with her head tilted. "I accidentally cut myself," you explain. Kayako nods, then points to your side where you got injured. "It feels better now. Thanks," you tell Kayako with a smile.

You notice that Kayako still has the hairpins in her hair. You smile, reaching over to fix the hairpins. You remove them, then pin the hair from Kayako's face to the side. You now can see her face again. "I like it better like this. It looks more like you." A small smile tugs on the corners of her lips. Then, she begins to say something. "Th...an...k..ou.." she whispers in a tired voice. Your eyes light up from hearing Kayako speak. You pull her into a comforting embrace. She wraps her arms around you, patting your back. Kayako is so sweet. She couldn't possibly be a killer.. maybe she is just misunderstood?

"Kayako.. have you ever.." you almost decide to stop yourself from finishing your sentence, but continue. "..killed anyone?" Kayako's face is now blank. She then slowly nods, not breaking eye contact. You gulp. I wonder if everyone here is a murderer.. you let your curiousity get the best of you and you begin to ask, "Everyone here.. have they all killed people?" Kayako nods this time without hesitation. Your eyes widen a bit and you look down slowly. "Oh.." I mean, what did I expect? Everyone to be completely innocent and not have killed anyone? I'm delusional..

Kayako tugs on your arm. You look at her. "Yeah?" You ask, tilting your head a bit. "Follow," she whispers. You nod, curiousity washing over you. Kayako walks off and you follow close behind.

You and Kayako keep walking through the trees. The wind silently blows past you two as you guys continue walking. "So.. where are we going?" You question, now feeling a little worried. Kayako stops, making you nearly fall into her. She then points ahead. You look. Over in the distance is the camp. Camp Crystal. "Wh..why are you bringing me here?" Kayako turns around to look at you. She then whispers, "Go."

Hello!!! So sorry for the late update! I've just been really busy with finishing up homework and a book I'm currently reading. Anyways, thank you SOO much for 2k+ views!! THIS IS SO AWESOME! I can't believe that this story is getting so many views. So thank you again! XX

Q: What do you think Y/n will do?

State your answer and reason in the comment section! Bye for now! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.7K 5.1K 42
No rules, no rulers. An escape from a cruel world. Eleven teenagers start again, alone, on a deserted island. With everything at stake and emotions...
1.2M 70.9K 39
This is Book 3 in the Light as a Feather series. Book 1: Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board (available on Amazon & iTunes) Book 2: Light as a Feath...
6M 235K 50
The characters are highly complex and they exist in a world that values strength over compassion, only the strong survive. The life inside the pack m...
115K 3.9K 3
AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE!! The king placed a finger under her chin and slowly lifted her face. "Mistress Desire, tell me your name." "I am Ab...