Umbreon x jolteon gay

By UmbreonXespeonUwU

Title says it all. This is a love story between two school boys. One being Spark the jolteon who is good frie... More

The new student
Weights class
The winner
Weird feelings
Whats coming up?
Confession
Double date
Homophobes
Just a question
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
NOT ABANDONING
Yo im back lol
FINAL UPDATE!

Part 14

523 3 12
By UmbreonXespeonUwU

WRITERS NOTE: FOR THOSE OF YOU READING THIS I AN REDOING PART 14 AND 13 BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I HATE THEM! I REPEAT I AN REDOING IT!

Sparks POV

That shower was the best shower I've ever had. I didn't think Sylve could top though. But damn I was wrong. That was incredible!

Sylve had gotten me on her back and grabbed our cloths. He says, "You need to work out your legs more. If you do that I wouldn't have to carry you."

"My legs aren't even weak!" I claim a bit angered. I work hard to get to where I was in weight lifting.

"You claim that, yet you couldn't stand after a 6 minute ass fucking." He says smiling at me. "And besides I was just messing around. I like carrying you."

"I'd like to see you walk after 5 minutes of being topped!" There would be no way he would. I don't think he even works out.

"Alright, we could try that later. But there is something else I wanted to try." He says excitedly.
I wonder what that could be.

We got to my room and Sylve throws me on the bed. "Why'd you throw me?! I could have gotten hurt!" Was he just trying to annoy me?

"But you didn't did you? And besides I have to go get something from my bag real quick." He runs downstairs to his bag.

What was he going to get? A minute later he came back up and he had four black rubber ropes. Aw heck naw. Was he wanting to tie me up? He puts it on my dresser and says, "This is for later~. But for now I want to do that thing I was wanting to try. Now just let me take control."

"Alright. Whatever makes you happy." I say. Sylve smiles and comes to the bed. He stands on his knees on the bed with one leg on each side of me. I'm sitting up looking up at him. He gently pushes me back so I'm laying flat on the bed and starts to passionately kiss me.

I start kissing him back and we make out for another 2 minutes. Sylve really loved to kiss. He then sits up sitting on my stomach and looks at me.

"Now this may seem a bit weird at first but I know you'll like it. So just go with it alright?" He is too cute to say no to, and I wanted to do whatever he was really wanting to do so I nod.

Sylve smirks and stands on his knees again turning around his ass towards me. Was he going to sit on my chest? He backs up a bit his ass getting closer to my face. I was now starting to turn red.

Once he gets done backing up he sits down on my face. I was now bright red. I actually could get used to this. But what the heck was I supposed to do? Just sit here?

Sylve then says, "Don't just sit there, eat it."

Eat it? While I wasn't entirely sure what that meant I could probably guess. I grab his hips and start licking the center of the rim. He actually tasted good. I didn't think this would be this nice but it was really fun.

"Mmmmmm, there you go Sparky. Now start doing it with more aggression and passion." Sylve seemed to have liked it just as much as I did.

But what did she mean by more aggression and passion? I started to feel a drizzle down my cock.

"Are you already pre cumming? You don't last long in this position. But try to hold it, I want to do one more thing after this." Sylve wants to do more after this? I guess that's what the ropes are for. He is one horny sylveon. But I'm a very horny jolteon so whatever.

I start to stick my tongue through the rim and into his ass.

"Ah~. There you go Sparky, that's good." Sylve says enjoying every moment.

After a minute of giving the rim job, Sylve gets bored and says, "Do it as aggressively as possible. Do it like you were making out with me."

That's an odd way to put it. But I guess if it's what he wants. I pull his hips more into my face and spread his cheeks to try and get deeper into his ass and start making out with his ass.

Writers note: I'm so sorry. This is so stupid lmao. Continue reading if you want. I'll let you know when the lemon ends lmao. Also if anyone can guess what movie the quote, "Don't just sit there eat it." Is from your a chad and can choose a requested one shot or short story for me to do. There are rules in my bio for my stories. Anyway here are some hints:

Not a popular movie. The quote is from a sex scene and the title is

A_ _ r i_ _n Ps_ _h_

From the year 2000

69% rotten tomatoes

Back to Sparks POV

I was really enjoying making out with Sylves ass. This was oddly amazing.

"Ah~. That's just perfect Sparky! Just keep doing it like that! But more aggressive if possible!" Sylve says sounding very pleasured.

I try pulling his ass even more into my face while getting my tongue even deeper. I also pick up my speed to it's maximum.

After another minute of that Sylve moans saying, "I-I'm really close to cumming!"

I instantly push him off me turn him around and forcefully shove his cock into my mouth as far as it would go. I gag a little bit but refuse to take it out. Sylve moans loudly in pleasure as he shoots all the warm semen he could release down my throat and into my stomach. Him cumming in me causes me to cum also. My semen landed on Sylves lower back.

After he was done releasing he took his still throbbing cock out and notices my semen on his back.

"Appears you've made a mess on me. The right thing to do would be to clean up your own mess." Sylve turns around and sits on my chest showing me the cum.

"Of course I will clean up my mess." I say pridefully. I lick all of my own semen up, swallowing it. I saw his ass and couldn't help myself I grab his hips and bring his ass back to my face and stuck my tongue in it one more time as far as I could before allowing him to get off.

"My, my, someone had a good time didn't they? Guess we'll have to do that again sometime. But now it's time for the final part." Sylve gets up and grabs the four rubber ropes.

Sylves POV

I was also very excited about the next part. I planned to tie him up and do a no holds barrier type sex. This was where since he's tied up he can't stop me from doing what I want with him~. But of course I'd do it with consent.

"Sparky would you mind if I got to tie you up for the next part?" I am thinking Spark will say yes.

"I don't know... will it hurt?" Spark seems concerned on what I'd do to him while he was tied up.

"No, of course not. Why would I hurt you?" Well at least nothing that will hurt too bad. Spark is still a bit hesitant.

I put on a sad face frowning, and resting my head in my paw glancing away. "Would you please do it for me Sparky?"

Spark blushes and says, "F-fine, just nothing that hurts me too much." He lays back down and spreads his arms and legs out.

I smile and start wrapping one end of the rope to his ankle and the other to the pole by the corner of the bed. I do this with each of his ankles and wrists. "So, what do you plan on doing with me?" Spark seems a bit concerned still.

"Don't worry about it you'll be fine. Plus, you'll enjoy it." After I got done tying him up I just lay on him for a little bit. My head laying in his chest. I was still worn out after the last thing we did.

After a minute I decide it's time to start. I get on my elbows, still laying on him and start licking his chest. I can tell Spark is liking this from his uneven breathing. I purposely drool on him making sure to soak his chest.

I start to give his nipple small bites. He winced a bit and said, "Ow, careful. That hurt a bit."

"Oh, man up you wimp." I say giving his nipple a stronger bite.

"Ow! Ok, ok. Do what you want." Spark seems a bit annoyed but whatever. I now start sucking his nipple after some biting. Spark moans a bit in pleasure.

I get off of him after I suck his nipple for a minute. I look at his body thinking of what to do next. I get an idea.

"Stay here, I'll be right back" I go downstairs back to my bag.

I had one more thing I wanted to use. I get the 8 inch dildo out of my bag and bring it back to his room.

I show it to Spark who says, "um... what's that for?"

"Oh, you'll see~." I was going to use it on him, but I can't let him know that.

I get back over him on top of his cock holding the dildo in my ribbon and say, "Alright, now it's my turn to bottom."

I forcefully thrust down hard on his cock moaning in pleasure. Spark has his eyes closed tightly his jaw tightly closed as well. I slowly go up and down on his cock riding it. Spark opens his beautiful blue eyes for me to look into. How could someone be so pretty and sexy at the same time?

After a minute Spark calms down and his breathing is back to normal. We can't have that now can we? I shove the dildo I was holding up his ass and he howls in pain and pleasure.

"Ah~. S-so that's what that was for?" Spark didn't seem mad, so he must be liking it.

"Yep! I want to make you have the time of your life! Even better than Dark could do." I thrust the dildo in and out as fast as I could. Sparks breathing became uneven once again and he was moaning loudly.

It would be so much fun to push Spark past his limit. It was a good thing I was really flexible. I bend down and start making out with Spark. Spark isn't even able to kiss back at all he was so out of breath.

"Kiss me Sparky!" I say demandingly. Spark takes a few more breaths then starts kissing me back. He is only able to kiss for 10 seconds before stopping again.

"Cmon Sparky! You can do better than that!" I grab each side of his head and start forcefully kissing him not letting him break away. I shove my tongue down his throat over and over not letting him breath. While doing this I'm now riding him at maximum speed and we were at the final climax. He seems like he is close to passing out. I use one paw to grab his neck and start chocking him while still kissing him. After about 5 seconds of that we both came and I let him and the dildo go and get off of him laying beside him catching my own breath.

I look at Spark who is gasping for breath now. He wasn't able to get back to normal until ten minutes later.

"*huff* *huff* why *huff* why'd you go that far?!" Spark seemed kinda mad.

I laugh saying, "Sorry Sparky~. I just couldn't contain myself."

"Don't laugh! You could've killed me!" Spark seemed not to be calming down.

"Please. Don't overreact. You would've only passed out. Plus, you came so you must've liked it." Spark doesn't say anything else.

"Oh well, that was fun! I believe we're both at our limit so let's get dressed and watch a movie and go to sleep or something." Spark nods and we both got dressed and laid back in bed.

End of lemon

I rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. "So what movie you want to watch Sparky?"

"I was thinking of a horror movie. I haven't seen a horror in a good while."

Spark was actually secretly thinking if they watched a scary movie that Sylve would cower and hug him tightly the entire time being scared

"Sure we could do that, but are you able to handle a scary movie?" I was worried Spark would have nightmares.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Spark says smiling.

"Alright what do you want to watch?" I'll let Spark choose."

"I heard that The Haunting of Darkrie was really scary we could watch that." Spark seems pretty confident he could handle it.

"Alright, let's watch that then."

~10 minutes into the movie~

Spark was curled up in a ball tightly hugging me with his head in my shoulder. He was shaking quite a bit and would only take peeks every once in a while.

"Cmon Sparky! It's not even that scary. Most of it is just jump scares." Spark was acting pathetic.

"I-I-it's s-still s-scary!" Spark only hugged me tighter. Oh well, nothing I can do.

"Would you like me to turn it off?" I don't think Spark would last the entire movie.

"N-no! I-I can watch it!" Spark wasn't even watching it.

"Your not even watching it. Your head is in my shoulder."

"J-just keep it on."

~end of movie~

I was kinda disappointed from the movie. It wasn't even that scary. But Spark didn't think so. Even after the movie finished he's still clinging to me.

"Alright, I'm going to bed so will you go to your side?"

Spark doesn't let go and says, "C-can't we just sleep like this tonight?"

I sigh saying, "Sure, alright you scaredy cat."

"G-Good night Sylve, love you."

"Goodnight Sparky, love you too."

"Actually Sylve... will you let me fall asleep first?" Sparky was still scared as can be.

"Alright, fine if that's what you want."

Sparky was out 10 minute after shaking himself to sleep. Now I can finally go to sleep. But something was bothering me. Is there a chance Spark loves Dark more than me? He was dating him first after all. Maybe I could ask in the morning. I wasn't able to fall asleep till an hour later.

End of part 14

Ok what the heck was this chapter lmao?! 90% of it was lemon! I'm such a degenerate.🥲

Anyway, I'm going to start working on a second story while I work on this one. It's one someone requested but I'm not saying who.

If y'all are into harems then you might like it. There will be more details of it in the disclaimer of the story when the first part it out.

Last thing is sorry for the choking kink if that bothers y'all any. Like I said, I'm a degenerate.

FOR THOSE OF YOU READING THIS I AN REDOING PART 14 AND 13 BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I HATE THEM! I REPEAT I AN REDOING IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 45 10
After escaping an attack by some poison-type Pokรฉmon, Sakura, a shy and unable to fight Espeon, finds herself traveling in search of a new home with...
2K 58 15
First of all I apologize for any grammatical errors. This is my first story so it might be horrible, I'm warning you. It's okay right now I guess. A...
13.6K 473 50
*Featuring Pokรฉmon in place of humans in the real world, Pokรฉmon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...
927 11 17
Recreated story All the pokemon in this story are anthropomorphic The ships included are: Vaporeon x leafeon Glaceon x leafeon Flareon x glaceon ...