๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

b0rl3e00 tarafฤฑndan

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... Daha Fazla

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ

1.2K 21 11
b0rl3e00 tarafฤฑndan

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟷| 𝙴𝟾| 𝙼𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

Johnny had told all the Cobra Kai students to go to the junk yard where they would be training for the day. Johnny stood on top of a van as his students all stood together in front of the van on the ground. Tessa stood on the left of Miguel, who was now her boyfriend, and on the right of Hawk. Johnny opened up his beer can, taking a big sip as Miguel and Tessa exchanged a look. She was extremely happy with her new relationship; the girl never once having the feeling of being in a relationship.

"You've trained hard." Johnny started, causing the two teens to look at him. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?" He spoke in an encouraging tone to his students.

"Yes, Sensei!" They all yelled.

"Wrong!" He yelled, throwing his can on the floor, spraying a few kids including Miguel and Tessa. "Your best ain't shit!" He started to pace on the van. "If you wanna win the All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" They exclaimed.

"Are you losers?" Johnny yelled.

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei." Everyone yelled. The groups reply caused Johnny to put both of his hands on his face, looking down.

"Move those feet. Go!" Johnny had Miguel, Tessa, and Hawk all ran through the tires in a line.

"Your enemies are all around you. Destroy them!" Johnny yelled out to his students as they all had something to smash an object with. Tessa ran up to a car, smashing the window open before repeatedly hitting each and every window. She had to admit, this was defiantly one of her favorite things she did in karate, it relived a lot of her stress.

"Let's go, squirt. Good job, buddy. Go!" He yelled as he had more people run through the tires.

"Attaboy!" He yelled out to Miguel who was walking across a board that was over a container full of sharp objects. "Come on, princess. Let's go. Move that ass." Tessa went next, halfway through almost slipping. She quickly found balance, just like Mr. Miyagi had taught her, and was able to move on.

"There is nothing to fear except fear itself." He spoke as Hawk walked across the board. "That, and falling in sharp metal and broken glass, so don't do that!" Hawk slipped slightly but caught himself.

The trio were running through the tires again, Tessa tripping and falling. Miguel quickly tripped on her as he fell, landing on top of her as Hawk did the same but on top of Miguel. "Whoa!" She yelled worryingly.

"Oh, my goodness." Johnny said, not helping as he just stared.

All the cobras stood lined up as Johnny passed out beef jerky. "You wanna win? You gotta be hungry. You guys hungry?"

"Yes, sensei." They all shouted , getting ready to eat the food. Tessa was about to do the same, but Johnny started to talk again.

"Good. Cause so are they." He took out a dog whistle as he aggressively blew it. Soon, their was a faint sound of dogs barking. Tessa looked to the side as she watched whole bunch of mutts running at them while barking.

"Oh shit!" Aisha said before bolting to find safety. This caused everyone to bolt except Tessa, who knelt down, slowly putting her beef jerky on the ground to show an offering. One of the dogs came up to her hesitantly, sniffing her hand before taking the beef on the floor, walking closer to her as he let her pet him.

"Don't be afraid, they smell fear." Johnny yelled out to his students before looking down at Tessa who was smiling and petting one of the dogs. Tessa stood back up, dusting her leggings off before looking at Johnny who stared at her with a confusingly.

"What?" She asked.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"Dog person, I guess." She spoke, shrugging her shoulders. Tessa quickly turned to the side as she watched Hawk try to get up on a truck but failing as a dog ran up to him and bit him in the ankle."Oh shit." She said before quickly running over to him.

Tessa stood in the hospital, standing by hawk as he laid in the hospital bed. They were now waiting for his mom to show up to the emergency room.

"So, they gave you a rabies shot, and you should be fine?" Tessa spoke in a questioning tome, hoping he would be okay.

"Yep." He said before turning to look at her. "So, you and Miguel, huh?" He spoke, trying not to sound disappointed. He would never admit it, but he always had a crush on Tessa. He guessed she just had that effect on people since Miguel thought the same thing but actually was able to do something.

Tessa looked down on the floor, smiling happily, unable to recognize the disappointing tone from her best friend. "Yeah, he's really cool. I'm really happy."

"I'm glad your happy." He stopped as his mom walked in.

"Oh, my poor baby. Are you okay?" The women asked worryingly.

"I'm fine mom." He muttered.

"I'm gonna head out. See you later." Tessa spoke before walking away.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa sat in between Anthony and Sam as they waited for their grandma to arrive at the LaRusso home. Sam scrolled through Instagram, sometimes looking at Tessa's phone as she was scrolling through her camera roll, coming across photos of her and Miguel. Sam was definitely getting jealous of her new relationship. Anthony was playing one of his video games before Tessa sat her phone down, turning to the boy.

"How's school going?" She asked him, trying to have a conversation with her little brother.

"Fine." He spoke, not looking up from his phone.

"Dude I'm trying to talk to you, can't you stop playing your damn phone games for two seconds." She snapped.

"Sounds like you're trying but the other persons not caring. Kinda sounds familiar." Sam commented. Tessa opened her mouth to respond, stopping as they all heard the doorbell ringing.

"Grandma!" Anthony spoke happily as he got up quickly to let her in. Both teens get up to meet their grandma as Anthony opened the door.

"Hey, cutie, give me a hug." Lucille said, walking a bit in the house to give Anthony a hug. "Oh, Sammie, Tessie. When are you girls gonna stop getting so pretty?" She said, bringing both girls in a hug as Louie walked in and Daniel walked down the stairs. "There are those baby browns. Get over here."

"Hey, má." Daniel said as he engulfed his mother into a hug.

"I have so much to tell you." Tessa excitedly spoke, hooking her hand with Lucielle. "I'm stealing grandma." She announced as she started to walk up to her room with Lucielle.

"Don't be to long, be back so we can have lunch." Daniel told the two.

"Okay." She responded, walking up the stairs with her grandmother. Lucielle was by far her favorite in the LaRusso family. She told her everything. They got up to her room as Tessa gave her another hug. "I missed you so much, grandma."

"I missed you too, sweety." Lucille spoke as they sat down on her bed. "I can't believe my little baby is growing up so fast, you're getting so pretty. You must have a boyfriend." Tessa's cheeks immediately started to heat as she looked down, smiling as she started to think about Miguel.

"Yeah, his names Miguel. He's so sweet and perfect, grandma. I can't wait for you to meet him." She fastly spoke, getting out her phone to show her a picture of the two.

"Wow, he's a looker. I'm happy that you have someone."

"Were actually meeting up after lunch, I'm going to teach him how to skateboard. It's going to be so much fun." They sat in silence before Tessa quickly looked over Lucille. "Just don't tell dad. I don't really want him knowing yet."

The family all sat around the table outside as Daniel and Louie stood by the grill, cooking hotdogs and burgers. "You know, it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids. Now he's somehow convinced the All-Valley Board to let Cobra Kai in the tournament." Daniel complained to his mother.

"Oh, that's horrible. They can't let them back." Lucille complained. "Oh, they're nothing but a bunch of bullies."

"They can't all be bullies, right?" Sam asked.

"Ya, maybe cobra kai has changed." Tessa shrugged, taking a drink of her lemonade.

"Trust me, girls, you don't know the half of it. Those Cobra jerks made my little boys life miserable." Lucille spoke as Amanda came in with pasta salad. "Tell them how they pushed you down that hill." She looked up to Daniel.

"Well, they've already heard it, Má." Daniel smiled at the women

"I thought it was a cliff." Anthony asked.

"You want pasta salad?" Amanda asked Lucielle.

"Oh, no, thank you." Lucille spoke, making a disgusted face as she started to move her hands. "I-I-I don't like that prepackaged stuff from the store. It's—" She stopped as she shuddered.

"Oh, well, I would've made some, but I got home late from the dealership." Amanda spoke as she stirred the salad in her hands and sat down.

"Oh no. Thats okay. I get it. It's tough being a working mom, but at least you have a partner." Daniel walked to the table as Lucille spoke. "Remember how I used to come home from work and then started cooking from scratch?"

"Yeah, má." Daniel spoke with a sigh, sitting down next to Amanda. Louie popped open his bottle as he walked over to the table.

"You know that son of a bitch has a lot of nerve entering the tournament. Especially after everything he's done to you. And you fixed his car for free. I don't know, man. I say we get the car back. You know, I can find out where he lives." Louie suggested.

"Louie that sound like a really bad idea. Dad what if Cobra Kai has changed. I mean, there's some kids from school who are in it, and that doesn't automatically make them bad." Tessa spoke out. What would her father do if he found out she was in Cobra Kai?

"Please, Cobra Kai will never change. Promise me you two will stay away from the kids who are associated with it. All right?" Daniel said, looking at his two daughters as the teens both gave each other a knowing look.

Tessa sat at her chair as she picked at her chocolate cake, slumped from the words that were said to her earlier. She for sure thought she was screwed now that her dad said all those things, it was just a matter of time before he found out about her being in Cobra Kai.

"Hey, I heard you've gotten back into karate." Lucille said to Daniel while he sipped his drink.

"Yeah, it had been too long."

"Dad, you never told me you got back into karate." Tessa spoke, setting her fork on her play, now realizing how much she had missed at home.

"Yeah, there's this kid, Robby, who works at the dealership. We train together. Má, I tell you, I just didn't realize I've missed it so much. Missed him so much."

"Mr. Miyagi. He was so good to us." Lucille spoke with a smile.

"Oh, Má, the best." Daniel agreed.

"Well, I just got a call from the dealership." Amanda started as she walked back to the table, taking her seat shortly after. "Sheila just said a couple sketchy guys rolled up on motorcycles looking for Louie." She continued, annoyed as she looked to Louie. The entire table looked at Louie as he looked around before setting his drink down.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I met these bikers when I was at the auto convention in Vegas. We got hammered at the Palms. We were drinking boilermakers. It was a sick time. Anyway, uh, long story short, when they found out who I was, we came up with this great idea. LaRusso Luxury Motorcycles." Louie explained while he flared his arms.

Amanda gave him a look of shame. "What are you talking about?"

"Relax, I just said we'd start with four, and then work are way from there." Louie tried to reassure Amanda.

"Louie, what did I say about using my name to make deals." Daniel asked, looking at his cousin annoyingly.

"I'm sorry, cuz." Daniel to groaned at the words. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Where'd we heard that before?" Amanda commented, slightly chuckling.

"Hey, be nice. He just made a mistake." Lucille defended as she turned to look at Amanda.

"A mistake is forgetting to lock up work, which he has done several times. This is interfering with our business. Just stay out of it." Amanda spoke, starting to raise her voice.

"'Stay out of it.' Okay, yeah. That's a very nice way to talk to your mother-in-law."

"Má, she didn't mean it that way." Daniel tried to reassure.

"No, no. I meant it that way, okay? Because if it wasn't for her, we never would've hired Louie in the first place." Amanda said.

"Amanda." Daniel warned.

"Hey!" Louie spoke as he raised his voice.

"He's family, and you always take care of family." Lucille said.

"We do take care of family. Because not only did we hire Louie, but we also host Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter—" Amanda started to name off.

"'Host'? Oh, come on. It's easy to host when everything is catered!" Lucille yelled causing Amanda to gasp.

"Má... Má."

"Is, is this about the pasta salad? What do you want, Lucille? Whatever you want I will go into that kitchen and make it right now." Amanda spoke as she pointed to the kitchen.

"Forget it." Lucille said as she brushed it off.

"Uh, if you're going to the kitchen, I'll take another Yoo-hoo." Anthony added as he held up his empty bottle.

"Oh my god Anthony, you make everything worse." Sam said to her little brother, giving him a glare.

"Shut up." Anthony responded her.

"Hey, don't say shut up." Daniel said. Everyone began to argue as Tessa got out her phone to text Miguel.

Miguel

Change of plans, I'm heading to yours now.

She stood from her chair as she made her way to the door. "Where are you going?" Daniel asked her with a sigh.

"Friends." She spoke, not looking back.

"Tessa get back here." The LaRusso girl ignored him as she walked back inside and grabbed her skateboard, making her way to Miguels.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Why are we doing this exactly?" Miguel questioned as she dragged him out of his apartment.

"Because it will be fun." She shrugged her shoulders before stopping as she turned around to look at him. "I mean, if you don't want to, we don't have to. I totally get it—" She started, stopping as Miguel quickly smashed his lips on to hers. She returned the kiss as their lips moved in sync, the Diaz boy snaking his hands around her waist. They pulled apart as Miguel rested his forehead on hers.

"I want to, it will be fun." He spoke, causing her to smile.

"All right, lets go." She said as they pulled apart and held hands, walking to there destination.

As they made it to the skatepark, Tessa put down her skateboard, looking back up at Miguel as he wore an nervous look. She chuckled slightly as she walked over to him. "Don't worry, babe. I'll show you the footing and then once you find your balance we can go from there." She told him, stepping onto the skateboard to show him the correct stance.

She jumped off the skateboard, looking at him as he gulped before slowly stepping one foot on the skateboard.

He tried to add another foot but quickly lost balance as Tessa grabbed his one hand and positioned her other hand on his waist to help him. "There you go." She encouraged him, the boy finally able to get fully on.

After a few tries on how to get on and off, Tessa allowed him to move into the next step. He got on by himself as she stood a couple steps from him, as soon as he tried to make any movement, he was quick to lose his balance and fall, causing the skateboard to fly ahead of him as he landed on his butt. She rushed to his side, trying not to laugh at him but failing miserably.

"Oh, so you think that was funny, huh?" Miguel questioned, putting his hand on his heart.

"Yeah, kinda." She spoke, laughing outmore.

"Ouch." She got up, sticking out her hand for him. He gladly accepted it as both of them stopped, looking down at Tessa's phone as it rung. She grabbed it out of her pocket, quickly typing something that Miguel couldn't see before she put it away again.

"I'm sorry, I have to head back home. But I'll call you tonight, yeah?" She asked, giving a weak smile.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Of course." He said. She reached up giving him a quick peck on the lips before she started to skate away.

As Tessa walked through the doors to her house, she made her way to the stairs, stopping as Daniel called out to her. "Tessa." He spoke in a stern tone. She turned around and looked at him as Daniel stood with his arms crossed. "You can't just leave and not tell us where you're going. Especially if we are in the middle of dinner, you didn't even ask us."

"Okay, look, I didn't want to sit there and listen to everyone argue and I told you I was going to my friends." Tessa explained to Daniel as she walked closer to him.

"Just, you can't just leave when your grandmother is here. It's rude."

"And it's rude for Amanda to talk to her like that. Or it's rude for grandma to always compare herself to Amanda. Or it's rude to have an argument with the entire table."

"Just go to your room." He spoke, sighing as he put his hands on his face.

"Gladly." She sassed as she rolled her eyes, walking up to her room.

After two hours of sitting in her room mindlessly reading a book, she decided to FaceTime Miguel to get her mind off of things. It took him a couple seconds to answer but when he did, he was sat down on his bean bag in his room.

"Hey." He spoke.

"Hey, since we last talked my house has gotten worse, it's like World War 3 right now." Tessa spoke, chuckling slightly as she tried to lighten the mood.

"Oh no, that's not good. What's going on?" Miguel asked, not talking much about Tessa's home life when the hung out.

"Well, my dad is mad at me because I left without telling him and Amanda and my grandma are just going at each other, it terrible. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam and I have to be the peace negotiator all weekend." She continued to laugh.

"Yeah, well, I was hoping maybe we could go to the movies tomorrow."

"Uh, yeah. I'll have to talk to my dad but I'll ask."

"Oh, uh okay. What if we—" He started, stopping as Tessa quickly shut her computer half way, keeping it at an angle.

"Tessa, can we talk?" Daniel asked as he walked into her room.

"Uh, yeah give me a second." She spoke, looking up at her father

"Uh, who are you talking to?" He asked, pointing to the computer.

"Uh, nobody. Just a friend from school."

"Okay, I'll be downstairs." Tessa nodded as she watched as Daniel closed her door and walked back downstairs

"Sorry about that." Tessa said, opening up her computer.

"Uh... yeah. No problem."

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

3.8K 50 28
Hello and welcome to my story! - Currently this has slow updates because I've been busy and haven't had much inspiration to write for Cobra Kai. Hope...
622 35 16
{I own nothing except for Scout LaRusso, Asher Kreese, Joshua (Josh) and Storm (Tempest) Killan and their plotlines} |OC x OC| |OC x ?| {{PLEASE READ...
438K 11.4K 156
"People lose their morals when they get to the top." โญ’ After her father's death, Zion moves to Reseda where she makes a new group of friends. Then, o...
7.1K 281 17
โ› always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. โœ ๊’ฐ๐Ÿฅ‹๊’ฑุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๊’ฑ โ†ท๐Ÿ–‡ j...