Paw patrol : Fight till mech

By Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... More

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )
chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 17 : Zavok knew
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )

10 1 0
By Rockythebestpup

The went to the shower room to wash away the paint . They took off their uniforms and place it inside the washing machine and started take a shower . After shower , they dry up themselves , put on their uniforms back and walked up to Kevin .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , are you pups ready for the forth training ?

Chase : Yes but what's our forth training ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Your forth training is heal up your team . That's why we are still in the third room .

Liberty : Okay so ... How are going do with heal up ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Let's started with the easy one . It's call CPR , can some of you pups tell me what's the meaning of CPR ?

Marshall : Cardiopulmonary resuscitation .

Kevin Edwin Jr : That's correct ! How did you know ?

Marshall : I learn a lot from Ryder . Emt really need to know about CPR .

Kevin Edwin Jr : You're right and correct . CPR is Cardiopulmonary resuscitation , when someone is having trouble breathing , we have to hurry up and give them some CPR .

Chase : So how are we going to save someone with CPR ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Here is an example , have you pups see a dummy right in front of me ?

Rubble : Yes .

Kevin Edwin Jr : This is your forth training . Here's an example . First , you have to check the person is he breathing or not , if the person's breathing mean you have to ready to do CPR . Second , you have to press the person's chest 30 times . Third , you have to mouth to mouth breathing at the person's mouth 2 times . Let me show you .

Kevin started show the pups the CPR training . He started press the dummy's chest 30 times . Finally , he mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth 2 times . He finishes showing the pups the CPR training .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , it's your turn .

Marshall : I can give it a try . I'm ready .

Zuma : Hold on Kevin , if we do CPR . Can we don't mouth to mouth bweathing ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : What's wrong with mouth to mouth breathing ?

Zuma : Chase bweath smell stinks . He haven't bwush his teeth ow use some mint fwesh liquid fow a month !

Chase : Really Zuma ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : If you don't want to do mouth to mouth breathing , I understand but you need to do it in case some people are not breathing .

Zuma : Okay .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Marshall , your first .

Marshall : I'm ready for a ruff ruff rescue .

Marshall started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Marshall done the CPR training . Skye started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Skye done the CPR training . Rubble started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Rubble done the CPR training . Chase started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Chase done the CPR training . Liberty started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Liberty done the CPR training .

Zuma : Ummm ...

Chase : Come on Zuma , you're the only one who haven't do CPR .

Zuma : I don't know ...

Liberty : Come on Zuma , do you want to get to the fifth challenge ?

Zuma : Yes ... Fine , I'll do it .

Zuma started press the dummy's chest 30 times and mouth to mouth breathing at the dummy's mouth , Zuma done the CPR training .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Great job pups and a great job for you Zuma .

Zuma : Thanks .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Oh I forgot , before doing CPR . You have to call an emergency rescue emt and ambulance .

Marshall : That's a lot of things about CPR .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , I'll grab lunch for you pups . Once we done lunch , we can go to our final training .

Rubble : Great .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 986 21
The PAW Patrol have headed back to Adventure Bay, after Stopping Mayor Humdinger from destroying Adventure City, Mayor Humdinger went to Jail, and Li...
13.2K 268 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...
6.6K 80 10
when the PAW Patrol goes out to go camping, Rocky suddenly turns back into a Werepuppy once again. but, now he has to be a Werepuppy for awhile. unti...
14.1K 488 21
Warning: This story will contain spoilers for the movie Willy's Wonderland if you haven't seen it yet. It will also contain language that isn't suita...