Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

The Monster At The End Of This Book

1.3K 40 66
By SlinkyDogg

The boys and I enter a comic book shop, in our FBI suits. A man behind the counter looks up as we walk over, taking out our badges. "Uh... can I help you?" The man asked. "Sure hope so. Agents DeYoung, Shaw, and Elric. Just need to ask you a few questions." Dean said.

"Notice anything strange in the building, last couple of days?" Sam asked the man. "Like what?" The man asked. "Well, some other tenants reported flickering lights." I said. "Uh, I don't think so. Why?" The man asked. "What about noises? Any skittering in the walls? Kind of like rats?" Sam asked. The man looked at us, skeptical. "And the FBI is investigating a rodent problem?" He asked.

"What about cold spots? Feel any sudden drops in temperature?" Sam asked next, ignoring the man's question. The man then grins at us. "I knew it! You guys are LARPing, aren't you?" The man exclaimed. "Excuse me?" Dean asked, looking confused. "You're fans!" The man said.

"Fans of what?" Sam asked. "What is 'LARPing'? Dean asked. "Like you don't know. Live-Action Role-Play! And pretty hardcore, too." The man explained. I glance to the boys to see they're just as confused as I am. "I'm sorry sir, but we have no idea what you're talking about." I said to him.

"You're asking questions like the building's haunted. Like those guys from the books. What are they called? Uh... 'Supernatural.' Two guys and a girl, use fake IDs with rock and nerd aliases, hunt down ghosts, demons, vampires. What are their names? Uh... I can never remember the girl's name but the guys were something... Steve and Dirk? Uh, Sal and Dane?"

"Sam, Dean, and (Name)?" Sam asked, and the man snap his fingers and pointed at Sam. "That's it!" He said. "You're saying this is a book?" Dean asked. "Books. It was a series. Didn't sell a lot of copies, though. Kind of had more of an underground cult following." The man replied.

He walked over to a table labeled Bargain Bin, the boys and I followed him over. "Let's see. Um... Ah. Yeah." The man said, before he took out a book and hands it to Dean. "That's the first one, I think." He said.

I frown at the cover, that had two the overly muscular men and a very overly sexually woman. It was very similar to a romance novel's illustrations. Top it all off with the woman having most of her chest showing and was clinging onto the arm of the shirtless man.

"Supernatural by Carver Edlund." Dean read aloud. He flips the book over, to read the back. "Along a lonely California highway, a mysterious woman in white lures men to their deaths."

"Give me that." Sam said, grabbing the book from Dean. He looks at the book then at the man. "We're gonna need all the copies of Supernatural you've got." He said.

We return to the motel to begin researching this book series of our life. Dean was reclining on the bed, flipping through a book and frowning. Sam was seated by the window with his laptop. I sat next to Sam, reading through a different book.

"This is freakin' insane. How's this guy know all this stuff?" Dean asked. "You got me." Sam replied. "Everything is in here. I mean everything. From the racist truck to... to me having sex. I'm full-frontal in here, dude." Dean said.

"It's even got me not wanting to have sex right away. UGH!" I groaned, throwing the book I was reading away. The book bounces across the tablet, making Sam jump slightly, before it fell onto the floor. "I feel so violated! It's like someone been watching us this whole time." I said, crossing my arms and looking around, feeling so uncomfortable right now. Sam sigh and patted my knee, to soothe me.

Dean gets up from the bed and walks over to us. "How come we haven't heard of them before?" He asked, taking a seat at the table. "They're pretty obscure. I mean, almost zero circulation. Uh, started in '05. The publisher put out a couple dozen before going bankrupt. And, uh, the last one... No Rest For The Wicked..." Sam said, turning the laptop towards Dean and I, showing us a website listing of the books. "Ends with you two going to hell." He said.

"I reiterate. Freaking insane." Dean said, as I started browsing the site. "Check it out. There's actually fans. There's not many of them, but still. Did you read this?" I asked Sam. "Yeah." He replied, looking uncomfortable.

"Although for fans, they sure do complain a lot. Listen to this... Simpatico says 'the demon story line is trite, clichéd, and overall craptastic.' Yeah, well, screw you, Simpatico. We lived it." Dean said, and Sam scoffs. "Yeah. Well, keep on reading. It gets better." Sam said, leaning back and folding his arms.

"There are 'Sam girls' and 'Dean girls'." I said, then Dean roughly pats me on the back. "Look at that! Even (Name) girls!" He said, grinning. I roll my eyes and pushed him away.

We kept reading. "What's a 'slash fan'?" Dean asked, squinting his eyes at the screen. "As in... Sam-slash-Dean. Together." Sam explained, and Dean looked up from the laptop at him while I kept reading. "Like, together together?" Dean asked. "Yeah." Sam replied. "They do know we're brothers, right?" Dean asked. "Doesn't seem to matter." Sam replied.

"Apparently a lot of female fans don't like me or any of the other women we cross paths with. So, they think you two being together is the next best thing." I explained looking at the laptop, and Dean looks away repulsed. "Oh, come on. That... That's just sick." He said, pushing the laptop away in disgust.

I took the laptop and pull it closer to me, to continue reading. "Wow, there is a lot of these. Sam x (Name), Dean x (Name)... we'll just skip over that one." I said, scrolling pass the Wincest tag.

"Oh come on! Why is there a Ruby x (Name)?!" I asked, glaring at the screen. "I don't know, (Name). You two do have a lot of cat fights." Dean teases, and I let out a breath, making my lips flap together like a horse. "Anyone that thinks we'd make a good couple must believe that a boy is only mean to you when he likes you." I said, and Sam chuckles as I continued scrolling.

"Huh." I muttered to myself looking at the next tag. "What now?" Dean asked. "It's nothing." I replied, skipping over the tag that said, (Name) x (RJ's y/n).

"Oh wow, there's even an OT3." I said, looking at the next tag. "A what?" Dean asked, confused. Sam let out a heavy sighed. "Sam-slash-(Name)-slash-Dean." He said. "Now they want us to have friggin' three way?!" Dean exclaimed, and I tilted my head a little. "Three way?" I repeated, confused. Dean gives me an 'are you serious' look.

I shrugged and look back at the laptop. "Okay, what the hell is this?" I asked, furrowing my brow as I stare at the laptop screen. "What?" Sam asked, leaning over to see what I was looking at.

"Why (Name) is queer coded and actually an in-closet lesbian that will dump Sam for Jo." I read aloud, clicking on the link. "What?" Sam asked, scooting closer to read it with me.

"We all know (Name) Singer, the shy but strong girl who's totally obsess with Sam. But what if I told you she's not who she seems to be. From her introduction in the first book, (Name) is described to be timid, nerdy, tomboyish girl who doesn't understand social cues very well but is no doubt someone you can rely on to have your back. That is a lesbian, if I've ever seen one." Sam read aloud.

"Just because I like nerdy things and act like tomboy I'm a lesbian? That kinda sounds like a stereotype." I said, folding my arms.

"She's obsessed with Sam and think she's in love with him because they're childhood friends. She knows him and trusts him, so she's projecting feelings onto him and making herself believe it's love because she hasn't discovered she's an lesbian yet. Remember Soren Blake, the handsome rich man? (Name) wasn't interested in him at all. You may think it's because she's in love with Sam but you're wrong. She's just not into men." Sam continue reading.

"Oh good. Now they're telling me how to feel too." I said, sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

"In No Exit, she was so worried over Jo and trying to keep her safe and when Jo was taken by H. H. Holmes, (Name) blame herself so much. The books describe them as sister but they're clearly girlfriends." Sam continued.

"I'm not even gonna comment on that." I grumbled, rubbing my face tiredly. With how fans want Sam and Dean to be together, I guess it only makes sense they want Jo and I together too.

"Also let's not forget that sensual moment between her and Meg in Shadow." Sam continued reading and I jerked my head up. "Are they forgetting she assaulted me while I was tied up?!" I asked.

"From the subtext (Name) is so queer and if Carver Edlund wasn't so homophobic he'd let her leave Sam for Jo. They're so in love and should be together. Sam just gonna get (Name) killed anyway with his..." Sam said, stopping and squinted at the laptop. "Okay, that's enough." He muttered, slamming the top down.

"Not gonna lie (Name), I kinda always wondered why you're so bad with men. Why is that you've never been into anyone else?" Dean asked, raising eyebrow at me curious.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I just never found anyone else attractive but Sam. Is that so wrong?" I asked, opening the laptop again to look at the page. "Of course not, baby." Sam said, putting his arm on the back of my seat. "No one can tell you how feel but you." He assured me.

I turn away from the laptop to smile at him, Sam return the smile and peck me on the lips. I turn back to the laptop and started looking through the comment of the post, seeing one that sticked out to me. 'Personal I think (Name) is demiromantic.' I hummed in thought. I might have to look into that later.

I saw the person that wrote the post replied to that comment with, 'I don't want that shoved in my face.' "These fans are pretty hypocritical." I muttered, closing the laptop again.

"We got to find this Carver Edlund." I said. "Yeah, that might not be so easy." Sam said. "Why not?" Dean asked. "No tax records, no known address. Looks like 'Carver Edlund' is a pen name." Sam explained. "Somebody's gotta know who he is." I said.

(Please don't take that scene of them reading that post too seriously it's just a joke and poking fun at the fans that takes their head-cannons waaay too far. (Name) isn't upset about being called a lesbian, she's upset someone is saying her feelings for Sam aren't real and that she should leave him for Jo, someone who she sees as a sister.)

We tracked down the publisher and paid her a visit. A young woman who was eager but appears both a little nervous and somewhat skeptical of our intentions. "So, you published the Supernatural books?" Sam asked her.

"Yep. Yeah. Gosh. These books... You know, they never really got the attention they deserved. All anybody wants to read anymore is that romance crap. You know... Doctor Sexy, M.D.?" The woman scoffs. "Please." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Right. Well, we're hoping that our article can... shine a light on an underappreciated series." Sam said, and the woman lights up with excitement. "Yeah, yeah, because, you know, if we got a little bit of good press then m-maybe we could start publishing again." She said.

"No, no, no, no. God, no. I mean, why..." Dean said, causing the woman to drop her smile. "....Why would you want to do that? You know, it's, uh, such a complete series, what with Dean and (Name) going to hell and all." He said.

"Oh, my god! That was one of my favorite ones, because Dean was so... strong... and sad and brave. And Sam..." The woman starts to get very emotional. "And (Name)..." She said, tearing up. "Oh my sweet baby girl." She said, and I look at her confused.

The woman fans away her tears. "I'm sorry, but she's just so sweet! Like the way she's lifts the boys up and is like a beacon of light for them. Oh I just love her! Even a trouble man like Dean allows himself to be vulnerable around her. She's the true heart of the team." She explained, and I look at her surprised, my jaw dropping open a little.

"Yeah, Sam and Dean be completely hopeless without her. Especially Sam." Sam said, turning his head to look at me with an affectionate smile. I smile at him then look towards the ground as I felt Dean pat me on the back.

"Oh, I know! It broke my heart when she had to say goodbye to Sam. When she told him she was proud of him and the letter she wrote. How they only had a year together but he gave her a lifetime of memories." The woman said, tearing up again. "I'm sorry." She apologizes, as she takes a moment to recompose herself.

"Their relationship is the sweetest but God, the slow burn was agonizing! Even though I love (Name), she sometimes frustrates me so much. Like come on, girl! It's obvious Sam is into you now, he kissed you for God sake! Just kiss the man already! Stop sabotaging yourself!" The woman said, and I frown while Dean chuckles a little.

"Oh but Sam is probably the worse of the two, like in Born Under A Bad Sign, when (Name) was telling him how she knows he'll never turn evil just...." She said, stopping to make a frustrated face and takes a deep breath. "I mean really, he should've just kissed her right then and there." She said. "I'm sure he thought about it." Sam muttered, my eyes widen and I snap my head up to look at him.

"Some fans thinks (Name) has an obsession over Sam. I even read this one horrible fanfic by a samlicker81, where (Name) drugged Sam with a love potion, force him to marry her, and then tied him to a bed." The woman said. Sam and I looked at her, horrified. "Who would write that?!" I asked.

"I know right?! It's like, did they even read What Is And Should Never Be? (Name) rejected the fantasy world because she didn't want Sam to love her unless it was of his own free will. That proved she feels nothing but true unconditional love for him!" The woman said, and I felt Sam take my hand to hold it and squeeze it a little, making me smile.

"When they finally got together, it was everything I'd hope it be. The romantic gestures Sam gave her, (Name) coming out of her shell, good healthy communication." The woman continued and I frown, pulling my hand away from Sam.

"They even waited to have sex, most stories rush to that but the fact that they waited just made it even more romantic and special." The woman explained, sounding very cheerful for someone that called the romance novels crap just a moment ago.

"I love the romance in the series but the best part are when they'd cry. You know, like in-in Heart, when Sam had to kill Madison, realizing he might never get to be happy with (Name), the real woman he loves, because he might end up losing her just like he did Jessica." The woman said, and I glance up at Sam, who looked at me then away.

"And in Crossroad Blues when Sam was there to help (Name) through her panic attack and when she finally broke down at the end and he was just so sweet and comforting. I can see why she fell for him." The woman said, and I smile a little as I thought back to that day.

"And in Home, when Dean had to call John and ask him for help." The woman said, and she turns away. "Gosh... if only real men were so open and in touch with their feelings." She said. "Real men?" Dean asked.

"I mean, no offense. How often do you cry like that, hmm?" She asked him. "Well, right now, I'm crying on the inside." Dean replied. "Is that supposed to be funny?" The woman asked. "Lady, this whole thing is funny." Dean growled.

"How do I know you three are legit, hmm?" She asked us. "Oh, trust me. We, uh... we're legit." Dean replied. "Well, I don't want any smart-ass article making fun of my boys and girl." The woman said.

"No! No, no, no. Never." Sam stammered. "No, that's..." Dean said, trailing off. "We... We are actually, um... big fans." I said. "Hmm. You've read the books?" She asked us. "Cover to cover." Dean replied, while Sam and I nodded.

"What's the year and model of the car?" The woman asked. "It's a 1967 Chevy Impala." Dean replied. "What's May 2nd?" She asked next. "That's my..." Sam starts to answered but stops himself. "Uh... that's Sam's birthday." He said.

"January 24th is Dean's." Dean said to the woman. "(Name's) is February 25th." I said. "Sam's score on the LSAT?" The woman asked. "One..." Sam started and he looks at Dean and I, at a loss. "Seventy-four?"

"What's (Name's) favorite planet?" The woman asked. "Pluto." I replied. "Why?" She asked. "Because she feels bad it's not actually a planet anymore. And it's also Sam's planet." I explained, smirking.

"Dean's favorite song?" The woman then asked. "It's a tie. Between Zep's 'Ramble On' and 'Traveling Riverside Blues.'" Dean replied, smirking.

"What's Sam's ringtone for (Name)?" She asked, and Sam pauses for a moment as he glances at Dean and I. "Accidentally In Love." He muttered. I look at Sam with an 'aww' face, while Dean was like, 'really?'

The woman smiles. "Okay. Okay. What do you want to know?" She asked. "What's Carver Edlund's real name?" Sam asked. "Oh, no. I... No. Sorry, I can't do that." She said, shaking her head. "We just want to talk to him. You know, get the Supernatural story in his own words." Sam said. "He's very private. It's like Salinger." The woman said.

"Please. Like she said... we are, um..." Sam, unbuttoning his shirt, cringing it a little, to reveal his demon-protection tattoo. "...big... big fans." He said, then look at us and Dean rolled his eyes. Both he and I pulled down our shirts enough to show our tattoos.

The woman licks her lips. "Awesome. You know what?" She said, turning around and lifting up her skirt. I yelp and cover my eyes and with my hands. "I got one, too." She said. "Whoa. You are a fan." Dean said, sounding impressed.

"Okay." The woman said. I peek through my fingers to see she was writing on a pad of paper and I drop my hands. "His name's Chuck Shurley. And he's a genius, so don't piss him off." She said.

We drove up to Chuck Shirley's ram shackle house, parking out front and approaching the door with trepidation. Did we really want to learn the secrets that lay beyond that door?

We stop in front of the door, sharing a soulful look, and shrug. Then, with determination, Dean pushed the doorbell with forceful... determination...? Well that dumb.

Dean pushes the doorbell and it rings. Moments later the door is open by a man in mid-40s, with a beard, messy hair, blue eyes, and short in height. "You Chuck Shurley?" I asked him. "The Chuck Shurley who wrote the Supernatural books?" Sam asked. "Maybe. Why?" Chuck asked, looking at us warily.

"I'm Dean. This is Sam and (Name). The Dean, Sam, and (Name) you've been writing about." Dean said, and Chuck closes the door in our faces. Dean rings the bell again and Chuck opens the door.

"Look, uh... I appreciate your enthusiasm. Really, I do. It's, uh, it's always nice to hear from the fans. But, uh, for your own good, I strongly suggest you get a life." He said, and tries to shut the door, but Dean puts out a hand to stop it.

"See, here's the thing. We have a life. You've been using it to write your books." He said, and shoves the door open, entering and forcing Chuck to back up into the house. "Now, wait a minute. Now, this isn't funny." Chuck said, panicking.

"Damn straight, it's not funny." Dean growled. "Look, we just want to know how you're doing it." Sam said. "I'm not doing anything." Chuck exclaimed. "Are you a hunter?" I asked. "What? No. I'm a writer." Chuck replied.

"Then how do you know so much about demons?" Dean asked, advancing on Chuck, who falls onto the couch. "And Tulpas, and changelings?" Dean continued asking. "Is this some kind of Misery thing? Ah, it is, isn't it? It's a Misery thing!" Chuck exclaimed, fearfully.

"No, it's not a Misery thing. Believe me, we are not fans!" Dean growled. "Well, then, what do you want?!" Chuck asked. "I'm Sam. And that's Dean and (Name)." Sam said. "Sam, Dean, and (Name) are fictional characters. I made them up! They're not real!" Chuck yelled.

We took Chuck outside to the Impala where Dean opens the trunk, displaying the arsenal. Chuck looks down at our small armory in shock. "Are those real guns?" He asked. "Yup. This is real rock salt, these are real fake IDs." Dean said, pointing at the items as he listed them off.

"Well, I got to hand it to you guys. You really are my number one fans." Chuck said, becoming very nervous. "That's, that's awesome. So, I-I think I've got some posters in the house." He said, going towards his house.

"Chuck, stop." I said, and he stop turning to look at us. "Please. Wait. Please, don't hurt me." He pleaded. "How much do you know? Do you know about the angels? Or Lilith breaking the seals?" Sam asked, and Chuck looks shocked again.

"Wait a minute. How do you know about that?" He asked. "The question is how do you." Dean said. "Because I wrote it?" Chuck replied. "You kept writing?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, even after the publisher went bankrupt, but those books never came out. Okay, wait a minute. This is some kind of joke, right? Did that... Did Phil put you up to this?" Chuck asked.

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Dean Winchester, and this is my brother, Sam and his girlfriend (Name) Singer." Dean said, and Chuck's eyes widen in shock again. "The last names were never in the books. I never told anybody about that. I never even wrote that down." He said, looking between us, seeming to finally believe us.

We went back inside, where Chuck pours himself a large whisky and gulps it down, then sets the glass on the kitchen sink. He turns around, sees us, and groans. "Oh! Oh, you're still there." He grumbled.

"Yup." Dean said. "You're not a hallucination." Chuck muttered. "Nope." I said. "Well, there's only one explanation. Obviously I'm a god." Chuck said. "You're not a god." Sam said.

"How else do you explain it? I write things and then they come to life. Yeah, no, I'm definitely a god. A cruel, cruel, capricious god. The things I put you through... The physical beatings alone." Chuck said. "Yeah, we're still in one piece." Dean said.

"I killed your father. I burned your mother alive. And then you had to go through the whole horrific deal again with Jessica." Chuck said. "Chuck..." Sam said, sternly.

But Chuck ignored him and look at me. "And you. I killed both your parents in front of you. Scared you for life. And then I made you go through the same horrific and gruesome death. Have you die at the hands of the very thing that scares you most." He said, and I shrugged. "Well when you put it that way, that does sound like a dick move." I muttered.

"All for what? All for the sake of literary symmetry. I toyed with your lives, your emotions, for... entertainment." Chuck said. "You didn't toy with us, Chuck, okay? You didn't create us." Dean said. "Did you really have to live through the bugs?" Chuck asked.

"Yeah." I replied, shivering at the thought of that case. "What about the ghost ship?" Chuck asked. "Yes, that too." Dean replied. "I am so sorry. I mean, horror is one thing, but to be forced to live bad writing... if I would have known it was real, I would have done another pass." Chuck said.

"Chuck, you're not a god!" Dean said, firmly. "We think you're probably just psychic." Sam said, but Chuck shook his head. "No. If I were psychic, you think I'd be writing? Writing is hard." He grumbled, and I nodded slightly.

"It seems that somehow, you're just... focused on our lives." Sam said. "Yeah, like laser-focused. Are you working on anything right now?" Dean asked, and Chuck gives a look like he's just realized something. "Holy crap." He exclaimed.

"What?" I asked, and Chuck picks up some pages. "The, uh, latest book? It's, uh, it's kind of weird." He said. "Weird how?" Sam asked. "It's very Vonnegut." Chuck replied. "'Slaughterhouse-Five Vonnegut or 'Cat's Cradle' Vonnegut?" Dean asked, intently.

"What?" Sam asked, surprised. "What?" Dean said, defensively. "It's, uh, 'Kilgore Trout' Vonnegut. I wrote myself into it. I wrote myself, at my house... confronted by my characters." Chuck explained, and the three of us exchanged a look.

Later at the laundromat, Sam and I were doing laundry as Dean sits nearby, reading Chuck's latest manuscript. "I'm sitting in a laundromat, reading about myself sitting in a laundromat reading about myself. My head hurts." He said.

"There's got to be something this guy's not telling us." Sam said, turning to toss his darks into the machine. Dean continues reading. "Sam tossed his gigantic darks into the machine. He was starting to have doubts about Chuck, about whether he was telling the whole truth."

"Stop it." Sam said. "'Stop it, Sam said.' Guess what you do next." Dean said, and Sam turns away, scowling. "'Sam turned his back on Dean, his face brooding and pensive.'" Dean continued reading, then looks up from the manuscript at Sam. "I mean, I don't know how he's doing it, but this guy is doing it. I can't see your face, but those are definitely your 'brooding and pensive' shoulders." He said.

Sam sighs, exasperated. Dean looks down at the manuscript. "You just thought I was a dick." He said, and Sam turns around looking impressed. "The guy's good." He said.

I close the washing machine door, turning it on and picking up my half empty basket full of whites. Sam and I shared a smile as I pass him, going to take a seat next to his brother. Sam turns away again, to continue separating his clothing.

I looked at him once he was turn away and moved my eyes down to his cute butt. "(Name), looking at your ass." Dean suddenly said. "No, I'm not!" I exclaimed, jerking my head at him and feeling my face burning up in embarrassment.

"She think it's..." Dean started to say, grinning teasingly. I rip the paper out his hand quickly, only leaving behind a tiny piece that ripped off. With the manuscrip in hand, I tore the damn thing to shreds.

I place my hands in my lap and look up at Sam, with an innocent smile. Sam look back intrigued and raises his eyebrows. I was embarrass again and gulp, dropping my gaze to the floor. "I'm gonna kill Chuck." I grumbled.

Chuck call us back to his house the next morning, in a panic about a vision he had. Chuck paces nervously, as if building up the courage to speak, as he held more pages in his hands. "So... You wrote another chapter?" Sam asked. "This was all so much easier before you were real." Chuck said.

"We can take it; just spit it out." Dean said. "You especially are not gonna like this." Chuck said, mostly looking at Dean and I. "We didn't like hell." I said.

"It's Lilith. She's coming for Sam." Chuck said, and my eyes widened. "Coming to kill him?" I asked, panicking. "When?" Sam asked, in anticipation. "Tonight." Chuck replied. "She's just gonna show up? Here?" Dean asked.

Chuck sits down, putting his glasses on "Uh... let's see, uh..." He muttered, and begins reading from the manuscript. "Lilith patted the bed seductively. Unable to deny his desire, Sam succumbed, and they sank into the throes of fiery demonic passion."

Dean narrow his eyes confused and I drop my jaw repulsed. Sam laughs and we all looked at him. "You're kidding me, right?" Sam asked Chuck. "You think this is funny?" Dean asked. "You don't? I mean, come on. 'Fiery demonic passion'?" Sam said. "It's just a first draft." Chuck muttered.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Lilith is a little girl." I said, feeling nauseous. "No, uh, this time she's a 'comely dental hygienist from Bloomington, Indiana.'" Chuck said, like that was supposed to make this any better.

"Great. Perfect." I exclaimed sarcastically, throwing my hands up in the air. "So what happens after the... 'fiery demonic' whatever?" I asked. "I don't know, it hasn't come to me yet." Chuck replied.

"Well is there anyway to speed it up? You can't just drop something like this on us without more details!" I said, anxiously. "(Name), look, there's nothing to worry about. Lilith and me? In bed?" Sam said.

"That's not my main issue with the situation here, Sam. I mean it kinda is! First Madison sleeps with you, then Ruby tried to sleep with you and now Lilith wants in?! I know you're you, and you're amazing. But what the hell is with you and attracting monsters? I already know you are completely out of my league. But now that entire frigging Addams family wants to sleep with you! How am I not supposed to freak out about this?! That is completely insane! Ridiculous! Utterly...." I rambled.

Sam interrupted me, by stepping closer and cupping my cheeks with both of his hands. "(Name). Take a breath." He said, softly. I stared into Sam's eyes and sight, gently grabbing his wrists.

"Look it's still you and Lilith together in a room. What if she kills you?" I asked. "She won't." Sam replied, firmly. I stared up at Sam, not so convince and pull away, turning to Chuck. "How does this whole psychic thing of yours work?" I asked.

"You mean my process?" He asked. "Yes, your 'process.'" I said. "Well, it usually starts with a headache. A really bad headache. Aspirin is useless, so... I drink. Until I fall asleep. The first time it happened, I thought it was just a crazy dream." Chuck explained.

"The first time you dreamt about us?" Dean asked, and Chuck nodded. "It flowed. It just, it kept flowing. It still does. I-I can't stop it, really." Chuck said, running his hands down his face, exhausted. "You can't seriously believe...." Sam started to say. "Humor me." Dean said, sharply interrupting him.

"Look, why don't we, we just..." Dean said, standing up. He stops when Chuck holds up the manuscript for him. Dean takes the papers, looking at Sam and I. "Take a look at these and see what's what." He said. He glances down at the paper, then looks to Chuck. "You..." He started to say. "...knew you were gonna ask for that. Yeah." Chuck said.

Dean was driving, with Sam beside him and reading the latest chapter. "Guys, come on." Sam said, then begins reading aloud. "The minivan accident wasn't that bad, but Dean was still seeing stars. He scratched absently at the pink flower Band-Aids on his face."

"So?" Dean asked. "So, I've seen you gushing blood. You'd use duct tape and bar rags before you'd put on a pink flower Band-Aid." Sam said. "What's your point?" I asked. "My point is this... all of this... is totally implausible, it's nuts." Sam said.

"He's been right about everything so far. You think he's just gonna ground out at first now?" Dean asked. Sam scoffs and continues reading. "Huh. 'Dean slid behind the wheel of his beloved Impala and drove off, the plastic tarp on the rear window flapping like the wings of a crow.'"

"A tarp?" Dean asked. "Yeah. On the rear window. And you drive it like that." Sam said. "Well, he might be wrong about the details, but doesn't mean he's wrong about the end result." Dean said.

"So we're just gonna run?" Sam asked. "Sam, we are a long way from ready for a face-to-face death match with Lilith." I said. We soon came to a roadblock and Dean stops the car. A deputy walks over and leans over to talk to Dean.

"What seems to be the problem?" Dean asked him. "Bridge is out ahead." The deputy replied. "We're just trying to get out of town." Dean said. "Yeah, afraid not." The deputy said. "Is there a detour?" I asked. "Nope." He replied.

"There's not a side road that takes us to the highway?" Dean said. "To get to the highway, you have to cross that river. To cross the river, you have to take that bridge." The deputy explained.

"How deep's the river?" Dean asked. "Sorry. Afraid you three are gonna have to spend the night in town." The deputy said, and the three of us exchanged a look.

With no way out of town, we stop at a diner to eat. Dean was now reading the manuscript as Sam looks over a menu. I bobbed my leg and bite my nails, anxiously. "Hey, this could be a good thing." Dean said, and we look at him. "I mean, if this is what puts us on the path to Lilith, then all we got to do is get off the path." He said.

"How do you mean?" Sam asked. "It's a blueprint of what not to do. I mean, if the pages say that we go left..." Dean said. "Then we go right." I said. "Exactly. We get off-book. We never make it to the end. It's opposite day. It says that we, uh, we get into a fight. So, no fighting." Dean said.

Sam and I nodded. "No research for you..." Dean said to Sam. "No games for you." He then said to me, and I frown at this. "No bacon cheeseburger for you." Sam said, and Dean looks slightly put out. "Yeah, no problem. I'll just order something else." He said, and the waitress approaches.

"Hi, uh, what's good?" Dean asked, picking up the menu. "Well, if you like burgers, Oprah's girlfriend said we have the best bacon cheeseburgers in the country." The waitress said, and Sam laughs. "Really?" Dean asked, looking down at the menu.

"I'll just have the cobb salad, please." Sam said. "Can I have the soup of day, please?" I asked. "Sure thing, hon!" The waitress replied, sweetly. "I'll have the... veggie tofu burger. Thanks." Dean said, clearly not happy with his order. The waitress takes our menus and leaves.

"This whole thing's ridiculous." Sam grumbled. "Lilith is ridiculous?" I asked. "The idea of me hooking up with her is..." Sam replied. "Yeah I know, I'm still trying not to think about it." I grumbled, closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead.

I felt hand on my wrist and I open my eyes, pulling my hand away a bit to look at Sam. He smiles and move his hand to intertwine our fingers and pull my hand up to his lips, placing a kiss on the back of it. I smile a little and Sam smiles back, holding my hand, tenderly.

"Get a room you two." Dean said, interrupting our loving gazes at each other. Sam starts to scowl, then controls himself. "Guys, for the first time, we have warning that Lilith is close." He said, setting my hand down on the table, still holding it.

"So?" Dean asked. "So... we've got the jump on her. If we know when she's coming, we know where she's... this is an opportunity." Sam explained. "Are you...." Dean growled, then tries very hard not to get angry. "It frustrates me when you say such reckless things." He said. "Well, it frustrates me when you'd rather hide that fight." Sam replied.

"Cobb salad for you." The waitress said, coming over and setting Sam's plate down in front of him. "Chicken soup got you." She said, setting a bowl of soup down in front of me, with two bags of crackers on the little plate. "And the tofu veggie burger for you." She said, setting down the last plate in front of Dean.

"Thank you." Dean said, and the waitress leaves. Dean leans in close. "It's not hiding. It's being smart. It's picking your battles. This is a battle that we are not ready to fight." He said.

Dean takes a huge bite of his burger and his eyes widen in surprise. "Oh, my god. This is delicious. Tofu is amazing!" He exclaimed, with his mouth full.

The waitress comes back over, flustered. "I am so sorry. I gave you the bacon cheeseburger by mistake." She said, and takes his plate away. Dean watches his food being taken away, dejected. I sigh sadly and Sam scowls.

Later, Dean drive us up to a very sleazy-looking motel and pull into the parking lot. "Dude, this place charges by the hour." Sam said. "Yeah, well, the book says Lilith finds you at the Red Motel. Hence, the uh, hooker inn. It's opposite day, remember?" Dean said.

In the room, Dean drops a bag on the bed and starts pulling out items. He takes a few small string-tied bags and places them around the room. "What are you doing?" Sam asked him.

"Couple of hex bags ought to Lilith-proof the room." Dean replied. "So, what? I'm supposed to just hole up here all night?" Sam asked. "That's exactly what you're gonna do, okay? And no research. I don't care what you do... use the Magic Fingers or watch Casa Erotica on Pay-Per-View." Dean said, and reaches into Sam's bag, pulling out his laptop, smiling.

"Oh, dude, come on." Sam grumbled, in annoyance. "Just call it a little insurance." Dean said, and he reaches into my bag, taking my DS. "Hey!" I yell, trying to take my device back. But Dean held it out of my reach. "Same goes for you." He said, tucking the DS in his pocket.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked. "Well, the pages say that I spend all day riding around in the Impala. So I'm gonna go park her." He said, then looks over at Sam. "Behave yourself, would you?" He said.

Dean then opens the door, looking back at us. "No homework or games. Have sex." He said and smiles, pleased with himself, then leaves.

Later, I was sitting at the table flipping through my journal bored when Sam started walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To get some coffee." He replied. "Dean said not to go anywhere." I said, closing my journal and standing up.

Sam scoff. "It's just to get coffee, (Name)." He said, smiling like I'm overreacting. "You stay. I'll get us some coffee." I said, walking over to him. "Oh come on." Sam groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Look with Lilith in town, I don't want to take any chances." I said, looking down for a moment. Then I look up at Sam with pleasing eyes. "Please." I said, softly.

Sam stares down at me for a moment, then nods, reluctantly. I sigh in relief. "Good, good." I muttered. I lean up to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll be back soon." I said, slipping past Sam and walking out the door.

3rd Person P.O.V
While (Name) was gone, Sam opens the door to reveal Chuck. "You wanted to see me?" He asked. "Yeah." Sam replied. Looking around shiftily, Sam opens the door wider and Chuck enters. "Thanks for coming." Sam said, as he shuts the door.

"Ah, sure." Chuck said, nervously. "Um... I was just wondering how much you know. About me." Sam said, folding his arms. "What do you mean?" Chuck asked. "Have you seen visions of me when I'm not with Dean and (Name)?" Sam asked.

"Oh... You want to know if I know about the demon blood." Chuck said. "You didn't tell Dean or (Name)?" Sam asked, anxiously. "I didn't even write it into the books. I was afraid it would make you look unsympathetic." Chuck said.

"Unsympathetic?" Sam asked, irritated. "Yeah, come on, Sam. I mean, sucking blood? You got to know that's wrong." Chuck said, and Sam sighs. "It scares the hell out of me. I mean, I feel it inside of me. I... I wish to god I could stop." He said, taking a seat at the table.

"But you keep going back." Chuck said. "What choice have I got? If it helps me kill Lilith and stop the apocalypse..." Sam said. "I thought that was Dean's job. That's what the angels say, right?" Chuck asked.

"Dean's not... not Dean lately. Ever since he got out of hell. Neither is (Name). They need help." Sam said, softly. "So you got to carry the weight?" Chuck asked.

"Well, Dean's looked out for me my whole life. I can't return the favor? And (Name) would do absolutely anything for me, you don't think I wouldn't do the same for her?" Sam asked. "Yeah, sure you would. I mean, if that's what this is." Chuck said, taking a seat across from Sam.

"What else would it be?" Sam asked. "I don't know. Maybe the demon blood makes you feel stronger? More in control?" Chuck suggested. Sam thinks for a moment and shook his head in denial. "No. That's not true." He said.

"I'm sorry, Sam. I know it's a terrible burden... feeling that it all rests on your shoulders." Chuck said. "Does it? All rest on my shoulders?" Sam asked, looking scared. "That seems to be where the story's headed." Chuck replied, softly.

"Am I strong enough to stop Lilith tonight?" Sam asked next. "I don't know. I haven't seen that far yet." Chuck replied, and Sam looks away, taking this in.

"But Sam I gotta ask... do you really think it's a good idea to keep this a secret from Dean and (Name)?" Chuck asked. "You've seen our lives, you know how they're gonna react. Dean's gonna be piss no matter what. And (Name)..." Sam said, stopping himself unable to say it and just looks down.

"You know she's gonna be hurt when she finds out." Chuck said, and Sam nodded, not speaking. "I mean, didn't you tell Bobby, she wouldn't get hurt because of you?" He asked, and Sam glances up. "I'm doing this for her." He said.

"You know, she wouldn't want you to." Chuck said, and Sam sighs. "I know. But every time she has a nightmare about hell, and I try to soothe her back to sleep, I... I-I just get so angry." Sam explained, and Chuck listens intently.

"Lilith and Alastair put her through that. I can't rest until their both dead. Until I'm certain they won't come after her again." Sam said, his face twisting up with anger. "You already killed Alastair." Chuck pointed out.

"But Lilith still out there. I'm going to kill her." Sam said, and rises his head to look at Chuck, with such determination in his eyes. "No matter what."

(Name's) P.O.V
I enter our motel room, carrying a drink carrier. "Sam?" I called out, nervously, when I didn't see him. "Yeah?" He said, coming out of the bathroom and I sigh in relief, that he was still here. "I got you're coffee. Just how you like it." I said, taking his cup out of the carrier and handing it to him.

Sam smiled and took it. "Thanks." He said. I set the carrier down on the table, noticing one of the hexbag wasn't there. I paused, looking around the room for a moment confused. "Sam... where are all the hex bags?" I asked, but Sam looks away, not answering me.

"Sam no. Please tell you aren't honestly letting Lilith waltz in here and do god knows what to you!" I said. Sam sets his coffee down and turn to me. "She's not going to do anything to me. I'm going to kill her before she gets the chance." He said.

"Yeah, cause that work out so great the last couple times you went after her!" I said, sarcastically. "Those other times, she had the upper hand. Now it's my turn." Sam said. "But..." I started to say, only to be interrupted by Dean bursting in into the room, in a rush. "Come on. We're getting out of here." He said, firmly.

"What?" Sam asked. "Where?" I asked. "Anywhere, okay? Out of this motel, out of this town. I don't care if we got to swim, we are getting out." Dean said, then he looks around, confused. "Guys, where are all the hex bags?" He asked.

"I burned them." Sam replied. "You what?" Dean asked, astounded. "Look, if Lilith is coming, which is a big 'if'...." Sam started to say. "No, no, no. It's more than an 'if.' Chuck is not a psychic. He's a prophet." Dean said.

"What?" I asked. "Cas showed up, and apparently Chuck is writing the gospel of us." Dean said. "You're kidding." I said, shocked. "Sister, I wish I was." Dean grumbled.

"Okay." Sam said, not as surprise by this. "Okay. Let's get the hell out of here." Dean said. "No." Sam said, calmly. "Lilith is gonna slaughter you." I exclaimed. "Maybe she will, maybe she won't." Sam said.

"So what? You think you can take her?" Dean asked. "Only one way to find out, Dean, and I say bring her on." Sam said. "Sam..." Dean said, exasperated. "You think I'll do it, don't you? You think I'll go dark side." Sam said. "Yes!" Dean yelled. "No!" I yelled at the same time.

"Okay? Yes. The way you've been acting lately? The things you've been doing?" Dean said, and Sam looks up, startled. "Oh, I know. How you ripped Alastair apart like it was nothing, like you were swatting a fly. Cas told me, okay?" Dean said.

"What else did he tell you?" Sam asked, looking on edge. "Nothing I don't already know. That you've been using your psychic crap, and you've been getting stronger. We just don't know why, and we don't know how." Dean explained, and Sam seems relax a bit.

"It's not what you think." Sam said. "Then what is it, Sam? 'Cause I'm at a total loss." Dean said, grabbing his bag and heading for the door. He stops and looks back. "Are you coming or not?" He asked Sam.

Sam sigh and turns to look at him. "No." He said, firmly. Dean turns back to the door, pauses again, then drops the bag forcefully on a chair by the door before leaving.

I shook my head and move in front of Sam, grabbing his arms. "Sam please. I know you've gotten stronger with your powers but... what if you're wrong? What if you can't kill her? She'll end up killing you!" I said, frantically.

"She won't." Sam said. "But..." I started to say, but Sam interrupted me by pulling his arms free and placing his hands on my cheeks. "She won't. I swear." He said, softly.

I stare into his eyes for a moment, sensing he's lying. "You're not just saying that so I stop worrying are you?" I asked, and Sam lower his gaze, letting his silence be enough of an answer.

I close my eyes and lower my head, feeling at a lost of what to say or do to convince him not to go through with this crazy plan of his. Sam leans down and places a kiss on my head. "You should get out of here." He said, removing his hands my face.

Sam gently took my hand and guided me to the door, opening it for me. I step outside and turn to look at him. "Please don't do this, Sam." I pleaded, tearfully. Sam stare at me for a moment, his hands on the door. "I have to." He said, softly.

"Why?" I asked. "I just do." He replied simply and closed the door, without another word. I look to the ground, shaking my head. "These damn Winchester are killing me." I grumbled, wiping my eyes and turning away from the door.

I soon found Dean by a soda machine, looking around. I approached him, hearing him praying to God. "Well, I feel stupid doing this. But... I am fresh out of options." Dean stops for a moment when he sees me, then turns away and continues. "So please. I need some help. I'm praying, okay? Come on. Please."

I heard wings flapping followed by a familiar voice. "Prayer is a sign of faith." Both Dean and I turn around and I jump back startled, as Castiel was standing directly behind me. "This is a good thing, Dean." The angel said.

"So does that mean you'll help us?" Dean asked, hopeful. "I'm not sure what I can do." Castiel said. "Drag Sam out of here, now. Before Lilith shows up." I said, pointing towards the room. "It's a prophecy. I can't interfere." Castiel said, simply.

Dean approaches Castiel, fuming. "You have tested (Name) and I, thrown us every which way. And we have never asked for anything. Not a damn thing. But now we're asking. We need your help. Please." He pleaded.

Castiel looks conflicted on what to do. "What you're asking, it's... not within my power to do." He said. "Why? 'Cause it's 'divine prophecy'?" Dean growled. "Yes." Castiel replied. "So, what... We're just supposed to sit around and, and wait for it to happen?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." Castiel said. "Screw you. You and your mission. Your God. If you don't help us now, then when the time comes and you need us... don't bother knocking." Dean growled. He brushes past Castiel and we begins to walk away, but we stops at Castiel's voice. "Dean. (Name)."

"What?!" Dean growled. "You must understand why I can't intercede. Prophets are very special. They're protected." Castiel said, and we all turn to face each other. "I get that." Dean said.

"If anything threatens a prophet, anything at all, an archangel will appear to destroy that threat. Archangels are fierce. They're absolute. They're heaven's most terrifying weapon." Castiel said, giving us a knowing look.

"And these archangels, they're tied to prophets?" I asked. "Yes." Castiel replied. "So if a prophet was in the same room as a demon..." Dean started to say. "Then the most fearsome wrath of heaven would rain down on that demon. Just so you understand... why I can't help." Castiel said, looking away with a little smirk.

I smiled, letting out a little sigh of relief and walk back over to Castiel to hug him. Castiel stood there awkwardly, not reciprocating the hug. I pull away to smile at him. "Thanks, Cas." I said. "Good luck." He said.

Dean and I rushed over to Chuck's house, finding him sprawled on his couch and looking surprised to see us. "What are you doing here? I didn't write this." He said, taking off his glasses.

"Come on. I need you to come with us." Dean said, manhandling him off of the couch. "What? Where?" Chuck asked. "To the motel where Sam is." I replied. "That's where Lilith is." Chuck said.

"Yeah, exactly. We need you to stop her." I said, grabbing his arm but Chuck yank himself free. "Are you insane? Lilith? I know what she's capable of, (Name). I wrote her." He said.

"All right, listen to me. You have an archangel tethered to you, okay? All you got to do is show up and boom! Lilith gets smoked." Dean explained, backing Chuck up into his fireplace. "But I-I haven't seen that yet. Th-the story..." Chuck said, shaking his head nervously.

"Chuck, you're the only shot that we've got left." I said, softly. "But... I'm just a writer." Chuck said. "This isn't a story anymore, man. This is real! And you're in it! Now, I need you to get off your ass and fight." Dean said, placing his hand on Chuck's shoulder.

Chuck looks inspired and walks around us. "Come on, Chuck." Dean muttered, as we turn to look at Chuck, who turn around to face us. "No friggin' way." He said, and picks up his glass to take sip.

Dean and I exchange a look and I shrugged, gesturing for him to go ahead with Plan B. "Okay, well, then, how about this... I've got a gun in my pocket, and if you don't come with us, I'll blow your brains out." Dean threatened.

"I thought you said I was protected by an archangel." Chuck said, smirking. "Well, interesting exercise. Let's see who the quicker draw is." Dean said, and Chuck drop his smirk.

3rd Person P.O.V
Back at the motel, Sam hears a knock at the door and approaches it slowly. He turns the handle carefully, then flings the door open. The doorway is empty. He closes the door, turns around and sees, Lilith in a beautiful young blonde woman's body. "Hello, Sam."

"I've been waiting for you." Sam said, coldly. Lilith eyes turn white as she smiles. "Where's the knife, Sam?" She asked. "On the nightstand. By the bed." He replied. Lilith begins walking toward the bed, then stops.

She looks down and lifts the rug: beneath it is a Devil's Trap. She rolls her eyes and touches the edge of it with a finger; the mark flares and burns away. She stands to face Sam. "You're gonna have to try a lot harder than that." She said.

"How 'bout this?" Sam asked, and he reaches out a hand and concentrates; a wind rises and blows her hair back, but he has no other effect on her. "You're strong. But you're not that strong. Not yet." Lilith said. "So why don't you throw me around then?" Sam asked.

"Because I can't, and you know it. You're immune to my charms. Seems we're at a stalemate." Lilith said, approaching him. "Why are you here?" Sam asked. "To talk." She replied, circling around him .

Sam scoffs. "Yeah, well, I'm not interested." He said. "Hmm... even if I'm offering to stand down? From the seals... the apocalypse... all of it?" Lilith said, moving to stand in front of him. "You expect me to believe that?" Sam asked.

"Honestly? No. You were always the smart one. But it's the truth. You can end it, Sam. Right here, right now. I'll stop breaking seals, Lucifer keeps rotting in his cage. All you have to do is agree to my terms." Lilith said, smiling. "Why would you back down? Why now?" Sam asked.

Lilith turns and steps away. "Turns out, I don't survive this war." She said, stopping to face Sam again. "Killed off, right before the good part starts." She explained. "What do you want?" Sam asked, and Lilith shrugs. "For it to go back to the way it was. Before I had angels to deal with 24/7. The good old days, when it was all baby blood all the time." She said.

"And what do you want in return?" Sam asked. "Your head on a stick." Lilith said, and Sam doesn't seem bothered by that. "Dean's and (Name's), too." She added, and Sam's eye twitches slightly.

"Call it a consolation prize. So what do you say, Sam? Self-sacrifice is the Winchester way, isn't it?" Lilith asked, getting in close again. "You really think I'm stupid enough to fall for this?" Sam asked.

"I make a deal, I have to follow through. Those are the rules, and you know it. Are you really so arrogant that you would put your life before the lives of six billion innocent people? Maybe it's all that demon blood pumping through your pipes. Man after my own heart." Lilith said, placing her hand over her chest.

"You think I'm like you? I am nothing like you." Sam growled. "Then prove it. Going once." Lilith said, turning and walking to the bed. "Going twice." She said. "Fine." Sam yelled.

Lilith turns back. "Swell. By the way, a contract with me will take more than a kiss." She said, moving backwards to sit on the bed. "A lot more. Don't worry. The dental hygienist in here? She wants it bad." She said, and pats the bed.

"And I don't think (Name) will mind, seeing how she's going to be dead before she will ever find out." Lilith said, smirking seductively. Sam approaches, slowly.

Lilith runs a hand up his leg as her eyes turn white. She takes him by the collar and pulls him down on top of her. When he gets close enough, he grabs the knife and tries to stab her with it.

She counters his attack and flips him over, grabbing the knife. Before she can attack, the door bursts open, with Dean, (Name), and Chuck entering. "I am the prophet Chuck!" Chuck exclaimed.

"You've got to be joking." Lilith growled, climbing off of Sam and approaching Chuck. "Oh, this is no joke." Dean said. The room begins to tremble, and a great white light pours in through the windows.

"You see, Chuck here's got an archangel on his shoulder. You've got about 10 seconds before this room is full of wrath and you're a piece of charcoal. You sure you want to tangle with that?" (Name) asked, as the trembling grows like earthquake.

Lilith gives Sam one last look, then pours screaming out of her vessel's mouth. The woman drops to the ground unconscious and the room stops shaking. Dean approaches the woman carefully, while (Name) runs over to Sam.

"Sam, are you okay?" She asked, taking a seat on the bed and cupping his cheeks with her hands. Sam nodded, giving no verbal response. Sam slightly turns his head away, to share a look with Dean.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean was driving, Sam in the passenger's seat, and I was on the back. The rear window was busted, clumsily covered in a tarp flapping in the wind. "So a deal, huh?" I asked.

"That's what she said." Sam replied. "To call the whole thing off... angels, seals, Lucifer rising, the whole nine?" Dean asked. "That was the gist of it." Sam said.

"Huh." Dean muttered and Sam look over at him. "What?" He asked. "You didn't think once about taking it?" Dean asked. "You kidding me? Dude, you and (Name) spent all day trying to talk me off the Lilith track." Sam said.

"I'm just saying..." Dean started. "She would have found some way to weasel out of it. And all it would have cost us was our lives." Sam said, looking away. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Dean muttered.

"Anyway, that's not the point." Sam said. "What's the point?" I asked. "The point is, she's scared. I could see it. Lilith is running." Sam said, smirking. "Running from what?" Dean asked.

"Don't know. But she was telling the truth about one thing." Sam said. "What's that?" I asked, and Sam smiles. "She's not gonna survive the apocalypse. I'll make sure of that." He said. Dean and I look at him, warily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...