Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Sex And Violence

2K 44 20
By SlinkyDogg

Warning: Some lime & implied smut again.
(Damn, that back and those shoulders🤤)

In an motel room, Dean and (Name) were asleep in separate beds, with the spot next to (Name) being empty. A truck horn sounds and Dean wakes, he turns to see Sam is not in his bed. (Name) seemingly remain sound asleep.

"Yeah, that's what I'm telling you. No storms, no bad crops, nothing." Sam said. Dean leans up on an elbow and watches Sam talk on the phone in the bathroom. "Yeah, okay. We'll keep looking. You keep looking too, okay? All right. Talk soon." Sam said.

Sam hangs up and Dean quickly lies down, pretending to sleep. Sam enters main room, watching Dean and (Name). He takes a seat on his and (Name's) bed and pokes Dean with his bathroom bag. "Hey. Up and at 'em, kiddo." He said.

Dean turns over, rubbing his eyes. "You're up early. What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing. I was in the can." Sam replied. "Yeah?" Dean asked, suspicious. "Yeah. You want me to draw you a picture?" Sam asked. "Nah, I'll pass." Dean replied, turning his head away, disappointed.

Sam turn and smiles at (Name's) sleepy face. He places his hand on her shoulder and gently shook her awake. "(Name)." He called. (Name) let out a sleepy groan and bury her face into her pillow.

"Baby, it's time to wake up." Sam said. "I don't wanna." (Name) muffled into her pillow. "(Name)." Sam said, scooting closer. "Hm?" (Name) hummed, turning on her side towards Sam.

Sam gently brushed her hair aside, running that hand through her hair and down her waist. (Name's) eyes creek open and she look up at Sam, smiling. Sam smiles back as he stares into her eyes. "Morning, baby." He whispered, before he leans down to kiss her. "Morning, Sammy." (Name) said back, as he pull away from the kiss.

"You two are give me diabetes." Dean teased. (Name) giggle and stretched out, as Sam pulls away, giving her room. "Found a job. Bedford, Iowa. Guy beat his wife's brains out with a meat tenderizer." Sam said, taking a newspaper to show them. "Yikes." Dean said, taking the paper to skim through it.

"And get this. Third local inside two months to gank his wife. No priors on any of 'em, all happily married." Sam said. "Ahh. Sounds like Ozzie and Harriet." (Name) said, sitting up in bed. "More like The Shining." Sam said, smirking. "All right, well I guess we'd better have a look." Dean said, tossing the paper aside.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dress in our suits, the boys and I sat in the prison interrogation room, questioning the man that murder his wife. "Why does the PD keep sending you guys? I already said I don't want a lawyer." He said. "They're lining up the firing squad." Dean said.

"I'm pleading guilty." Benson said, firmly. "All right, look, you don't want us to represent you, that's fine. In fact it's probably not a bad idea, between you and me." Dean said, and Sam clear his throat getting him to stop.

"We just wanna understand what happened, that's all." I assured Benson, who lower his head. "Mr Benson. Please." Sam said, and Benson lifted his head, staring at us for a moment. "What happened was, I killed my wife. You wanna know why? Because she made plans without asking me." He said.

"Now when it happened, how did you feel? Disoriented, out of control?" Sam asked. "Like something possessed you to do it?" Dean asked. "I knew exactly what I was doing. I was crystal clear." Benson replied.

"The why'd you do it?" I asked. "I don't know. I loved her. We were happy." Benson said, struggling to hold back tears. Dean turn to open his suitcase and places some papers on the table, tapping them. "Nine G's. That's a hefty bill." He said.

"Where did you get that?" Benson asked. "Doesn't matter. We have it. See, certain charges, ones you don't want the missus to know... they show up under shady names like 'M & C Entertainment'." Dean said.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Benson said. "Like dropping plastic at a nudie bar for instance." Dean said. "We just wanna know the truth, Mr Benson." Sam said.

Benson lower his head again, in shame. "Her name was Jasmine." He said. "She was a stripper?" I asked. "(Name), her name was Jasmine." Dean said to me, and I blink at him, confused. "Like the Princess?" I asked, and it was now Dean's turn to look at me, confused.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, I don't like to go to strip bars. My buddy was having a bachelor party, and there she was." Benson explained. "Jasmine?" Sam asked. "She came right up to me. And... I dunno, she was just... perfect. Everything that I wanted." Benson said.

"Well you pay enough and anybody will be anything." Dean said, smirking. "It wasn't about the money. It wasn't even about the sex. It was... I dunno. I.... I don't know what it was. It's hard to explain." Benson said.

"And your wife found out?" I asked. "No, she never had a clue." Benson replied. "Then why'd you kill her?" I asked. "For Jasmine. She said we would be together forever. If... if only Vicki was..." Benson explained. "Muertos." Dean said, under his breath.

"Afterwards, me and Jasmine were supposed to meet and she never showed. I don't know where she lives, I don't know her last name, I don't even know her real first name! I'm an idiot." Benson said, frantically. "And you didn't think to tell this to the cops?" Sam asked him.

"What for? The stripper didn't do it, I did it. And I know what I deserve. The judge doesn't give me the death sentence, I'll just do it myself." Benson said, lowering his head once again. The boys and I exchanged a look.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam headed over to the hospital, walking up to an office door, that read; Dr. Cara Roberts. He enter an office, seeing a woman sitting behind a desk, tipping some tablets from a bottle into her hand. She swallows the tablets and rubs her temples. "Rough night?" Sam asked.

"Fun night. Rough morning." Cara replied, and Sam sniggers. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Ahhh... yes. Um, I'm Special Agent Stiles, FBI. Your Doctor Cara Roberts?" Sam asked, showing my badge. "Far as I know." Cara replied.

"You do some work with the Sheriff's department?" Sam asked. "Yeah, when I'm not slogging it through the ER. It's a small town. We multi-task." Cara said. "Well, I have some questions about a case. About several cases actually. Do you mind if I sit?" Sam asked.

Cara motions for Sam to sit in the chair. "Great. Adam Benson, Jim Wylie, and Steve Snyder." Sam said, reading off my notes while taking a seat. "Oh yeah, the men who killed their wives?" Cara said. "You handled their work-ups, right?" Sam asked.

"Autopsies for the wives and tox screens for the perps. Two-for-one special." Cara replied. "You find anything?" Sam asked. "Not really. I mean, c.o.d. on the women was pretty clear. There was nothing unusual in their systems." She explained.

"What about the husbands?" Sam asked. "Can I.... see your badge again?" Cara asked, and Sam nodded, taking his badge out. Cara looks at the badge closely and at Sam. "There was one thing, um, an anomaly in the blood work. And I remember thinking how strange it was that it showed up in all three of the men." She said, taking out a file from the cabinet.

"That what showed up?" Sam asked. "Oxytocin. And their levels were crazy high." Cara said, handing him a couple of files. "Ahh. Oxytocin?" Sam asked, and she nodded.

"Mm-hmm, it's a hormone that's produced during childbirth, lactation and sex." Cara explained, smirking. "Okay." Sam muttered, looking down at the file, ignoring her eyeing him with allure.

"People call it the love hormone. Um, you know how it feels when you first fall in love? The whole weak in the knees, tattoo you on my chest thing?" Cara asked and Sam nodded, with a little smile as he thought of (Name).

"That's oxytocin. Of course it eventually fades and then you're stuck with every relationship ever. That and the painful regime of tattoo removal." Cara said, smiling at him. Sam nodded again, looking at the file once again to ignore her gaze.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean and I enter Dr. Cars Roberts' office, finding Sam there with a woman, who must be Cara. "What'd we miss?" Dean asked, smiling at Cara. "Ahh, these are my partner, Agent Murdoch and Agent Drake." Sam introduced us.

"I'm Doctor Roberts." Cara said, shaking my and Dean's hands briskly and quickly turn her eyes back to Sam. "So, um, can I help you with anything else?" She asked, smiling at him.

"Uhh, sure, just one more thing. This chemical, this..." Sam said. "Oxytocin." Cara said. "Oxytocin. What would cause those high levels that you found?" Sam asked. "Nothing that I've ever seen." She replied. "Okay. That's it. Thanks Doc." Sam said, he and Cara exchange smiles and I frown at this.

The boys and I move to the door, Dean exits first then me. I glance back when I saw Sam hesitates and turns back. "By the way...try a greasy breakfast. Best thing for a hangover." He said to Cara.

Cara smiles. "Watch it buddy, I'm the only M.D. here." She said, and Sam flashes a smile. He exits the office and we all walked away. "Dude, you totally C-blocked me." Dean said to Sam.

Sam wasn't... flirting with that girl was he? No, no, no. He couldn't have. I must be overthinking things again.

We exit the hospital and walk towards the car. "So Whylie and Snyder totally fessed up, huh?" Sam asked. "One emptied his IRA, the other, his kids' college fund, all on the same day." I replied.

"Live nude girls?" Sam asked. "A club called 'The Honey Wagon'." Dean replied. "These guys have affairs too, with a stripper also known as Jasmine?" Sam asked. "Yes and no. This is where it gets interesting. Each guy hooked up with a different chick." Dean said.

"So, what? These girls all connected somehow?" Sam asked. "Well, they all described their stripper in the same way, the exact same way. Perfect, and everything that they wanted." I explained.

"Yeah, at least until dream Barbie convinced them to murder their wives." Sam said. "There's that." Dean said. "You know, it's almost like they were under some kinda love spell." Sam said. "Sure seems that way." Dean said.

"Which caused them to become totally psychotic." I said. "Absolutely." Dean said, grinning. "You seem pretty cheery." Sam pointed out. "Strippers, Sammy. Strippers. We're on an actual case involving strippers. Finally." Dean said, smiling wildly.

Sam smiles and shook his head. "Why can't we ever have a case at an arcade?" I grumbled, and Sam laughs. "Maybe someday, (Name)." He said, giving me a kiss on the head.

Dean went on ahead to The Honey Wagon. Sam and I later enter the club, being greeted by loud music and nearly naked girls, dancing. I grimace at the sight of this place. "I think prefer hell right now." I grumbled.

Sam laughs and took my hand, leading us through the crowded club as I look towards the ground, not wanting to look at the naked ladies. We spotted Dean talking to an old man, who must be the manager.

The manager leaves and Dean sees us, walking over. "Any luck?" Sam asked him. "No. You?" Dean asked. "A little. I just talked to Bobby, we officially have a theory." I said. "What's that?" Dean asked. "Siren." I replied.

"Like Greek myth siren, the Odessy?" Dean asked and Sam gives him a surprised look. "....Hey, I read!" Dean exclaimed. "Yeah, actually. But the siren's not actually a myth, it's more of a beautiful creature that preys on men, enticing them with their siren song." Sam explained.

"Let me guess, 'Welcome to the Jungle?' No, no. Warrant's 'Cherry Pie.'" Dean said, jokingly. "Their song is more of a metaphor, like... like their call, their allure, you know?" I said. "So they shake their thing and the guys zombie out." Dean said, questionably.

"Basically, yeah. Sirens lived on islands, sailors would chase 'em, completely ignoring the rocky shores... and dash themselves to pieces." Sam explained. "Sounds like Adam and his buddies." Dean remarked.

"Yeah. If you were a siren in '09 looking to ruin a bunch of morons, where would you set up shop?" Sam asked, as we look around the club. "So whatever floats the guy's boat, that's what they look like?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. You see, sirens can read minds. They see what you want most and then they can kinda, like, cloak themselves. You know, like an illusion." I explained. "So it could all be the same chick? Morphing into, uh, to different dream girls?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, actually. Probably. Sirens are usually pretty solitary." Sam replied. "How do we kill it?" Dean asked. "Bobby's working on it. Even if we figure that out..." I stared to say. "How the hell are we gunna find it? It could be anybody." Dean grumbled.

We got news of another murder the next day, so Sam and I went down to the station to question the young man that bashed his mother's brains in while she slept. We return to the motel, where Dean was doing research.

"Lenny Bristol was definitely another siren vic." I said to Dean, who was sitting at the table with books around him. "You get in to see him?" He asked us. "Yep. He bought home a stripper named Belle. Coupla hours later he offed his mother. Belle, of course, went MIA." Sam explained.

"Wait, he killed his mom?" Dean asked, in disbelief. "The woman he was closest too." I said. Then Sam's phone rings on the table and Dean picks it up. "Yeah, you, uh, forgot your cell phone." He said, smiling. He tosses Sam his phone and stood up.

Sam gave Dean a worried look. "Hey Bobby." He said, when he answered his phone. "Ahhh, no. And, uh, it doesn't seem like she's slowing down any. You got anything?" Sam asked, taking Dean's seat at the table. "Hold on a sec, I'll put you on speaker." Sam said, and hit the button, setting his phone on the table.

"It says you need 'a bronze dagger, covered in the blood of a sailor, under the spell of the song'." Bobby said. "What the hell does that mean?" Dean asked. "You got me. We're dealing with 3000 years of the telephone game here." Bobby replied.

"Best guess?" I asked. "Well, the siren's spell ain't got nothing to do with any song. It's most likely some kind of toxin or venom. Something she gets in the vic's blood." Bobby explained.

"And makes them go all Manchurian Candidate. Uh, what do you think, she infects the men during sex?" Sam asked. "Maybe." Bobby replied. "Supernatural STD." Dean said.

"Well, however it happens, once it's done the siren's gotta watch her back. She gets a dose of her own medicine..." Bobby said. "It kills her." Sam said, questionably. "Like a snake getting iced by its own venom." Bobby said.

"So we just gotta find a way to juice one of the OJs in jail?" Dean asked. "Not that easy. None of those guys are under the spell anymore. Haven't got a clue where you're going to get the blood you need." Bobby said. "I think I might have an idea." Sam said. "Be careful. These things are tricky bitches. Wrap you up in knots before you know what hit ya." Bobby said.

We return to the hospital. "Dr. Roberts." Sam said, seeing Cara coming out of her office. "Agent Stiles. Can't stay away, huh?" She asked, with a flirty smile. "Actually, we're here on business. About the blood samples. The ones with the high... you know... oxytocin?" Sam said, as I shoot a jealous look at Cara.

"You still have them?" I asked in a rough tone, and Cara nodded. "Good, we need them." Sam said. "What for?" Cara asked. "Excuse me, Dr. Roberts?" A man said, approaching us. "Yeah?" Cara asked.

"Excuse me, uh, we're a little busy here, buddy." Dean said, as we show him our badges. "Yeah, so am I, pal." The man said, getting out his own badge. "Doc, can you give us a sec, please?" Sam asked. "Sure." Cara said, backing away. "Thanks." Sam said, to her.

"What's your name?" Dean asked the man. "Nick Munroe. What's yours?" The asked back. "I'm Special Agent Sam Stiles, these are my partners Dean Murdoch and (Name) Drake. What office are you from?" Sam asked him, flashing his badge again.

"Omaha, Violent Crimes Unit. My SAC sent me down here to see about the murders. You?" Munroe said. "D.C. Our Assistant Director assigned us." Dean replied. "Oh, which AD?" Munroe asked.

"Mike Kaiser." I said. "What are your badge numbers?" Munroe asked next. "You're kidding, right?" Dean asked. "I'm just following protocol." Munroe said. "Look man, whatever. Just call our AD, he'll sort things out." Sam said, taking out a card from his suit and handing it to Munroe.

Munroe took the card and took a few steps away as he dial the number. "Yeah, Assistant Director Kaiser, please." Munroe said, into his phone. "Yes, sir. Hello. It's Agent Nick Munroe. I'm calling about three of your men and woman. Stiles, Murdoch, and Drake? Uh, it seems that they've been put on my case by mistake?" He said.

"No, no, no, sir. I'm not questioning..." Munroe then said, frantically. "Ahhh, no sir." Munroe said, apologetically. After a moment Munroe lower his phone from his ear, and walk back over to us. "I'm sorry, guys." He said, handing Sam back the card.

"Just don't let it happen again." Dean said. "Where are you at with this?" Munroe asked us. "Where are you at with this?" Dean asked back. "Well, I was just about to run the, uh, perps' bloodwork." Munroe said.

"I already checked, dead end." I said. "Oh yeah?" Munroe asked. "Yeah." I replied. "But get this. I feel like I found something that, uh, connects all the murderers." Munroe said. "Really?" Sam asked, acting surprised.

Munroe nodded. "They were all banging strippers.... from the same club." He said. "You don't say!" Dean said. "What do you say we, uh, go down there and check it out?" Munroe asked. "Well, here's the thing, Nick. See, we're kinda lone wolves..." Dean started to say.

"You know what, that sounds like an excellent idea. Just... just give me a second with my partners and we'll, uh...one sec." Sam said to Munroe, then turn to Dean and I. "Come here." He said, leading us away from Munroe.

"Dude, you gotta stay with him." Sam said to Dean. "What?" Dean asked. "Keep him outta the way." Sam replied. "Why me?" Dean asked. "'Cause we gotta get the blood samples." I said.

"What the hell am I supposed to do with him?" Dean asked. "Just take him to the strip club... keep an eye out for the siren. Come on, Dean, just... just focus on the naked girls. You'll forget he's even there!" Sam said, and Dean groans. "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing it for the girls." He said, firmly.

"You want this blood because..." Cara asked, as we walk into her office. "Uh, we'd like to run some tests." Sam said. "You know, I've run every test there is. It's, um, my job. Notice the lab coat." Cara said, with a flirtatious smile. "We know a specialist who'd like to try out a theory." I said, in a rough tone.

"If you say so." Cara said, moving to the cabinet. She slides out a tray of test tubes. "What the hell?" She said. "What?" Sam asked. "The blood's gone." Cara said, Sam and I exchanged a look.

Hours pass as we watch the security footage to see who must have taken the blood. Sam had discarded his suit coat and rolled up his sleeve. Cara undo some buttons on her shirt, opening it up enough to where you could see her bra and she messed up her hair a little. 

I might be reading this wrong, but I feel like she's trying to seduce Sam. A part of me wanted to try and one up her, somehow. But all I did was take off my blazer.

The tape reach it's end and Cara turn to us. "We've watched them twice. Whoever took the blood..." She said. "Must have tampered with the tapes." I grumbled.

"Who has access to your office?" Sam asked Cara. "Everybody. I don't lock it." Cara replied. "You what?" Sam asked. "I've never had this problem before. What is so important about the blood anyway?" Cara asked.

"We think someone drugged the men, made them commit murder." I said. "What? What kind of drug?" Cara asked. "Ahh, we're not sure yet." Sam replied. "I don't know. I mean, I interviewed those guys and they had their reasons." Cara said.

"Yeah but they all loved their victims." Sam said. "I'm sure they did. Come on." Cara said, standing up from her chair, smiling at him. "Haven't you ever been in a relationship where you really love somebody and still kinda wanted to bash their head in?" She asked.

I frown, at how close they were. "Sounds like you're speaking from experience." Sam said. "Yeah." Cara said, turning away and walking around her desk. "Look, I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry." Sam said.

"It's okay. I was the one who bought it up." Cara said, taking out a bottle of whiskey and three glasses from cabinet under the window. She opens up the bottle and pours three glasses. "Really?" Sam asked, looking at the whiskey. "It's medicine. I'm a doctor." Cara said, picking up a glass and handing it to me.

"His name was Karl. We were married." She said, handing a glass to Sam, giving him a look and smile that just made me want to throw my glass in her face. But that would be a waste of good whiskey.

"So what happened?" Sam asked. "Life happened. I don't know. I mean I loved her. Still do I guess but... I don't know. It's like one day I looked up and I was living with a stranger and... you know what I mean, right?" Cara asked.

Sam and I glance to each other then back to Cara, shrugging. "Not really no." I said. "People change. I know I did. But it's nothing to feel guilty about. It happens." Cara said. "So you two split up?" Sam asked. "I suppose that's a word for it." She replied.

I took a sip of my drink, frowning at Sam and Cara. I set my empty glass on the desk and turn to the door. "Where you going?" Sam asked. "I gotta find a bathroom." I muttered, sulking off into the hall.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam frowns at the tone in (Name's) voice, then his phone ring. He takes out his phone and looks at the number. "Do you need to get that?" Cara asked. "Nope. Not right now." Sam replied, putting his phone away.

Cara pours them both another drink. "Whatever. We've all got our own sad stories, so... screw it. Have fun, no regrets and live life like there's no tomorrow." She said, and they clink their glasses.

With (Name) gone, Cara decides now is the time to reeled him in. She moves closer to Sam. "For instance, I have been thinking about you, all night. Well, parts of you." She  whispered in his ear, seductively.

Sam nodded and pulls away, Cara looks at him surprised and slightly confused. "You should stop then." He said, take a sip of his whisky. "Why would I want to do that?" Cara asked, trying to charm him with one of her smiles.

"I have a girlfriend." Sam replied, and Cara frowns a little. "Let me guess, your partner. No offense, but the cutesy ones don't really seem like your type." She said, smirking again as if she thinks she can still tempt him.

"Really? I'm a stranger to you, you don't know a damn thing about me or her." Sam said, bluntly. "Well..." Cara started to say but was interrupted by Sam. "Why don't you keep that comment to yourself? Slutty doctors aren't my type." He said, smirking smugly and takes another sip of his whiskey.

Cara stares at him and finally backs down. She sets her drink down and looks at her watch. "I need to be heading out anyway. But feel free to keep watching the footage if you want." She said, wanting to just escape the situation, she put herself in. "Okay, thanks." Sam said, watching her leave.

(Name's) P.O.V
I stood in front of a mirror in the bathroom, looking at my reflection. I pull on a strand of my hair, frowning at it. I let it go and turn my body to see how my figure looks.

I face the mirror again and place my hands on either side of my boobs, pushing them together, trying to get an idea what they would look like if they were bigger and smooshed together like... like Jessica Rabbit's chest.

I groan and drop my hands to my side. "I'm being such an idiot." I grumbled to myself. I know Sam likes how I look, he tells me that practically everyday. Every time we make love, always one of the first things he says to me is that I'm beautiful.

So, why the hell I'm being so insecure? Maybe it's because Cara kinda looks like Ruby's new vessel. Long dark hair, dark eyes, fair skin. Damnit! The bitch isn't even here and she's still getting under my skin.

I let out a heavy sigh and exit the bathroom, making my way back to Cara's office. I walk in, finding only Sam there, sitting on the edge of the desk. "Hey. Everything okay? You were gone for a while." Sam said, looking at me worried.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Where Cara?" I asked, walking around the desk to join him. "She left. Had to be somewhere I guess." Sam said, shrugging. "Oh, okay." I muttered, feeling relieved that she's gone.

But then my mind wandered back to all the looks they shared and my brain got all confused. Like it was trying to figure out if it was really flirty looks or just normal looks.

I felt something grab my hand and I look up as Sam pulls me closer, opening up his legs and making me stand in between them, a few inches from his face. I gulp as Sam looks at me with those damn sexy eyes of his.

"You weren't jealous were you?" Sam asked, in a hushed voice as he places his hands on my hips, keeping me from back away. "Y-yes. No! I uh... maybe?" I stammered, giving a nervous smile.

Sam chuckles and moves his head closer, I hunched my shoulders up as I closed my eyes. "You're a terrible lie." He whispered in my ear, his hot breath hitting it and sending a shiver down my spine

"Only... only with you." I mumbled, and Sam chuckles again. God, if he wasn't holding me right now, I'd probably sink into the floor. "You know, you're the only one on my mind." Sam said, pulling away and I open my eyes to look at him.

"I know, I know. I just... I see how pretty girls like her are and I..." I tried to say, but was interrupted by Sam smashing his lips against mine to silence me. Sam pulls away slowly, looking at me with a loving look in his eyes. "You're the only star in my sky." He whispered.

I look at Sam surprise, feeling my heart flutter as I blushed. "Wow... you really have a way with words." I muttered, smiling at the ground. "I mean it, baby." Sam said, placing his finger under my chin and lifting my head so our eyes could meet. "You're the only one for me." He said, softly.

I smile at him. "Thank you, Sam. I know I keep overthinking things and letting my emotions get the better of me. I'll try to stop it." I said. "It's okay. I know how difficult emotions can be. Anytime you feel unsure, I'm more than happy to remind you that you have nothing to worry about." Sam said, placing a kiss on my nose.

I giggle and nodded. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." I said, and Sam smiles at me. "Feeling better now?" He asked, and I nodded. "Yeah, I am." I said.

Now, that my head feels more clear, I can see now it was only Cara pulling the seductive looks. Sam couldn't care less about the signals she was sending his way.

I look around the office for a moment, getting an idea. "A-actually Umm..." I said, stopping to clears throat. "I think I uh... I might want to make love now. I guess." I muttered.

Sam looks at me surprised and raises an eyebrow. "Really? Right here? Right now?" He asked, smirking. "O-only if want to! Just uh..." I stammered then look away. "Just an idea." I muttered.

Sam let out a happy sigh and gently turn my head back to look at him. "What the hell, huh?" He whispered, smiling and looking at me so intently. I gulp and blush even more. My hands shake a little as I reach up and nervously fiddling with his tie. "Y-you know uh... your lips are really distracting." I said, trying to keep my hands steady enough to untie his tie.

Sam place his hands over mine, making me freeze. "Really?" He asked, guiding my hands and helping me. "Y-yeah. It uh.." I stammered, then clear my throat and remove his tie from around his neck. "It's a problem. Sometimes I can't stop thinking about kissing them." I said. "That so?" Sam asked, smirking.

We lean in for a passionate kiss, until my phone started to ring. I pull away, looking down as I reach into my pocket to grab it. While I'm turned away Sam starts nuzzling me, making me smile and attempt to dodge him. But Sam lock his legs around me so I have no where to go.

I giggled as Sam continues being persistent as I fumble to get my phone out, seeing Dean was calling. Before I could answer it, Sam took my phone from me. He kept his eyes on me as he tosses my phone over his shoulder, where it drop onto the desk next to his phone.

"It's Dean, you know he's gonna worry if we don't answer." I said, attempting to reach for my phone but Sam caught my hand and nuzzles my jawline just under my right ear. "Let him worry." He whispered, kissing my neck and making forgot all about Dean.

We quickly unbuttoning our shirts, dropping them to the floor as our lips found each other again. Sam help me slip off my shirt as he stood up and I place my hands on his cheeks as he backs me up.

I wrap my arms around his neck, running my hand through his hair as Sam lifted me up and sat me down on the cabinet, slamming my back against the window.

I removed my hands from his hair, slipping them down to the end of his t-shirt, pulling it up. Sam held up his arms as I pull his shirt up, tossing it aside. "You know what's a real problem?" Sam asked, hovering his face above mine.

"What?" I asked. "Everything about you is distracting." Sam said, pressing his forehead against mine, as he ran his hands over my body, giving me goosebumps. "Your hair, your eyes, your lips, your body. It all drives me crazy." He said.

"You're right." I said, placing my hands on his pecs to push him back a little so I could look at him. "That is problem." I said, running my right hand up his chest into his hair. "So is this." I said, and lightly tug on his hair, making Sam close his eyes and grunt out a moan. Sam open his eyes and look at me, and I smile back innocently.

Sam leans down to kiss my lips again, and I wrap my arms around his neck, feeling his hair and broad shoulders. Sam's hands roughly caresses my back as he feels me up and down. I wrap my legs around Sam's back, pulling him in between my thighs and closer to me as much as possible.

Sam got settle in his new space between my thighs and rock his hips against mine, making me gasp and moan. Sam smiles into our kiss and he does it again, pulling more moans out of me. We end up having sex against the window, next to a bunch of flowers

Sam and I walk down the hall and enters our room. finding it is empty. Sam took out his phone and call Dean. "Sam! Where the hell have you and (Name) been?" Dean asked on speaker. "At the hospital." I replied. "Why didn't either of you pick up your phone?" Dean asked.

Sam and I shared a look and I look away bashful, while he chuckles. "We were trying to find the blood samples... someone stole 'em." He told Dean. "Yeah, I bet!" Dean grumbled. "What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked.

"Nick found flower petals at the crime scenes. Hyacinths." Dean said. "So?" I asked. "Hyacinths? Mediterranean. From the island where the whole friggin' siren myth started in the first place." Dean replied.

"Okay." Sam said, looking to me and I shrugged. "Guys, Cara had hyacinth flowers!" Dean exclaimed. "You think Cara's the siren?" Sam asked. "Well, I did a little checking up on her. She's only been in town for two months." Dean said. "Yeah. And?" I asked.

"And she has an ex-husband. A dead ex-husband, Karl Roberts. Dropped like a stone, no warning. Supposedly a heart attack." Dean replied. "Well, maybe it was a heart attack." Sam said.

"You're kidding me." Dean said. "Look, I just don't think it's her." Sam said. "And what makes you so sure?" He asked. "I dunno, a hunch." Sam replied. "A hunch? I'm giving you cold hard facts here and you're giving me a hunch?" Dean asked.

"She just doesn't seem like a siren." Sam said. "Have you forgotten sirens are supposed to not act like themselves." Dean growled. "Look Dean, how about Sam and I go over to Cara's apartment and check." I said.

"What if she puts you under her spell?" Dean asked. "She needs to sleep with us to do that, right? I think we'll be fine." Sam replied.

Sam and I found Cars's apartment, getting no answer when we knock on the door. I cast my unlocking spell on the lock and we look around inside, finding Cara wasn't home. But she did have those Hyacinth flowers like Dean mentioned. Two vases with a photo of a man between them. Find no evidence Cara's our siren, we left. Sam return to the motel to do more research while I call Bobby, hoping he's got an idea on what to do.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam enters the motel room, seeing Munroe sitting on the bed. "Nick. What are you doing here?" Sam asked him. Suddenly Dean jumps Sam from behind and held a knife to his throat. "Dean?" Sam said, soon realizing he must be under the siren's spell. Which mean Munroe is the siren.

"I gotta tell ya, you're one butt ugly stripper." Sam sneered at him. "Well, maybe. But I got exactly what I wanted. I got Dean." Munroe said, moving to stand in front of Sam as he held a hyacinth flower in his hand.

"Dean, come on man, this isn't you. You can fight this. Let me go." Sam said to his brother. "Why don't you cut him? Just a little, on his neck right there." Munroe said to Dean, who obeys and slices Sam's neck. "Dean's all mine." Munroe said to Sam.

"You poisoned him." Sam growled. "No. I gave him what he needed. And it wasn't some bitch in a G-string. It was you. A little brother that looked up to him, that he could trust. And now he loves me. He'd do anything for me. And I gotta tell you, Sam, that kind of devotion? I mean, watching someone kill for you? It's the best feeling in the world." Munroe said, smirking.

"Is that why you're slutting all over town?" Sam asked. "Ahh. I get bored, like we all do. And I wanna fall in love again. And again... and again." Munroe replied. "I'll tell you what. I have fought some nasty sons of bitches, but you are one needy pathetic loser." Sam sneered.

"You won't feel that way in a minute." Munroe said, and Sam narrow his eyes at the siren. Munroe grabs Sam's cheeks, who struggles. "No! No!" Sam grunted, before Munroe squirts toxin from his mouth onto Sam's lips and chin. Munroe let's him go and Sam turn his head away, spitting and wiping his lips.

But it was too late.

Sam stop struggle and look at Munroe in awe. Dean releases him and Munroe smiles, backing up and waving them to follow. Sam approaches Munroe, without a word, unable to take his eyes off of him.

"So I know you two have a lot you wanna get off your chests. So why don't you discuss it? And whoever survives can be with me forever." Munroe said, causing Sam and Dean turn to face each other.

"Well, I don't know when it happened. Maybe when (Name) and I were in hell. Maybe when I was staring right at you. But the Sam I knew, he's gone." Dean said. "That so?" Sam asked. "And it's not the demon blood or the psychic crap. It's the little stuff. The lies. The secrets." Dean growled. "Oh, yeah? What secrets?" Sam asked.

"The phone calls to Ruby for one." Dean spat. "So I need your say-so to make a phone call?" Sam asked. "That's the point. You're hiding things from me and from (Name). What else aren't you telling us?" Dean asked. "None of your business." Sam replied, firmly.

"See what I mean? We used to be in this together. We used to have each other's backs." Dean said. "Okay, fine. You know why I didn't tell you about Ruby, and how we're hunting down Lilith? Because you're too weak to go after her, Dean. You're holding me back. I'm a better hunter than you are. Stronger, smarter. I can take out demons you're too scared to go near." Sam explained.

"That's crap." Dean said, in a low tone. "You're too busy sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Whining about all the souls you tortured in hell. Boo hoo." Sam said. Dean throws his knife at Sam, who ducks to avoid it. The two brother begin to fight, trading many punches, until Sam uppercuts Dean sending him crashing through divider.

Sam stalked over to Dean, grabbing him by the front of his jacket and hauling him to his feet. "You're not standing in my way anymore." Sam growled, pinning him to the door where he threw a couple more punches at him.

Dean manages to break free and moves behind Sam, who turn to face him. "And I won't let you get (Name) killed again!" Sam exclaimed, furiously. Dean's eyes flash with rage and he runs at Sam. They crash through the door onto the hallway floor. Dean gets up while Sam lies on the ground.

Dean breaks the emergency glass and gets an axe, then stands staring down at Sam. "Do it. Do it for me, Dean." Munroe said, standing beside Sam, who look up at him heartbroken.

"Tell me again how weak I am, Sam, huh? How I hold you back? How I got (Name) killed!" Dean exclaimed. Sam stares up at his brother, not speaking. Dean swings the axe over his head as Sam covers his face with his arm.

At the top of the swing the axe is grabbed as Bobby steps in. He jabs Dean in the shoulder with a bronze knife, making him cry out. Munroe begins to run down the hall, but (Name) comes around the corner and grabs him. "Going somewhere?" She asked him.

Bobby raised the knife. "No. NO!" Sam shouted, in a panic. Bobby flings the knife and hits Munroe square in the back as the siren struggle with (Name). She let's him go and Munroe staggers to a mirror where he looks at his reflection of his true form, before falling to the ground dead.

With Munroe dead, Sam and Dean come back to their senses and look at each other confused, startled, and ashamed. "You boys okay?" (Name) asked, running over and kneeling down beside Sam.

"Y-yeah, yeah. We're fine." Sam replied, while Dean remained quite. (Name) digs into her pocket taking out a rag and pressing it to the cut on Sam's neck. Sam took his eyes off of (Name) to look up at Dean, sharing a look with him.

(Name's) P.O.V
The next day, the boys and I were leaning against the Impala. Bobby walks over from his car and hands us each a drink. "Thanks." Sam said, taking his bottled. "Soda?" Dean asked Bobby, surprised. "You three are driving, aren't ya?" Bobby asked them. None of us said anything and just open our bottles to take a sip.

"Thanks, (Name), Bobby. You know, if you both hadn't shown up when you did..." Sam started to say. "Done the same for us, more than once." I said, smirking, and taking a sip of my soda. "Course, you coulda picked up the phone. Only took one call to figure out that Agent Nick Munroe wasn't real." Bobby said and awkward silence fell over us.

"You boys gunna be okay?" Bobby asked them. "Yeah, fine." Sam replied, with a mouth shrug. "Yeah, good." Dean said. Bobby and I exchanged a worry look. "Thanks for the help, Dad." I said, hugging him. "Anytime, squirt." He said.

Bobby pull away from the hug, patting my shoulder and turning to the boys. "See ya." He said, tipping his hat and heading back over to his car. He pauses and turns back to the boys. "You know, those sirens are nasty things. That it got to you, that's no reason to feel bad." Bobby said, then he gets in his car and drives away.

We sip our drinks before Sam spoke up. "Dean, look, you know I didn't mean the things I said back there, right? That it was just the siren's spell talking?" He asked, and Dean nodded. "Of course, me too." He said, and more silence fill the air.

I look between them, worried. "'Kay. So... so we're good?" Sam asked Dean. "Yeah, we're good." Dean replied, stepping away to walk around the car.

"What happen with that siren before my dad and I showed up?" I asked Sam, as Dean enter the Impala. "A lot." He said. "Anything I need to worry about?" I asked, and Sam stares at me for a moment. "No. Not really." He said, I nodded and we got in the car.

Hours later, we stop at a truck stop, eating with still this awkward silence between all three of us, until Sam got up to use the bathroom. "Hey." Dean said, as soon as Sam was gone. I look up from my plate, staring across at Dean. 

Dean open his mouth to say something, but then closed it. "Dean is everything alright?" I asked him. Dean sigh and scratch the back of his head. "Peachy." He grumbled. I look at him, not so convince. "Look it's nothing. Don't worry about it." He said, waving his hand, vaguely.

I stare at Dean sadly and sigh, turning my gaze onto my food. "I'm sorry, (Name)." Dean suddenly said, and I look at him again, taken aback by this. "Sorry for what?" I asked.

"For getting you killed. I mean let's not kid ourselves here, it's my fault you ended up going to hell." He said. "Dean, no stop. That wasn't your fault." I said, firmly.

"Look it was my idea to summon the crossroad demon." Dean said. "And I would have summon the damn thing myself if you weren't there." I said, and Dean look away, not saying anything.

"Dean I would never blame you for that." I said, softly and Dean return his gaze onto me. "We both got into the deal together of our own free will. So please don't hate yourself for what happen." I pleaded.

Dean's eyes well up with tears and he nodded. He sniffs and scratch his head, trying to keep himself compose. "There is something else you should know, (Name). It's about Sam. He's..." He started to say.

"I trust Sam." I said, looking down slightly, with a gloomy look. "But he's..." Dean tried to say. "Let me finished." I said, getting him to stop. I look up to meet his green eyes. "I trust Sam, to come to us when he's ready. Before someone ends up getting hurt again." I said, and Dean look at me, surprised.

"What if he doesn't?" He asked. I sigh and turn to look out the window. "Let's just say that's a bridge I'm hoping we won't have to cross." I muttered, trying to ignore the bad feeling in my gut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
18.3K 712 12
Sam and Dean Winchester had been your best friends for as long as you could remember. Being Bobby Singer's adoptive daughter, it was sort of inevitab...
2.2K 85 12
Readerxsiblings!Sam&Dean You're obsessed with the show "Supernatural." Living in Lawrence, you've always felt a deep connection to the show, but you...
125K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...