Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Mystery Spot

2K 52 33
By SlinkyDogg

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment
Telling you what your heart is

Sam's eyes shot open and he sat up in bed. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, sitting on other bed, tying his shoes. "Hey you, you're finally awake." (Name) said, stepping out of the bathroom with a brush in hand to comb her messy bed hair.

"Dude. Asia?" Sam asked Dean, glancing at the clock radio. "Come on. You love this song and you know it." Dean replied. "Yeah, and if I ever hear it again I'm gonna kill myself." Sam said.

Dean looks at him and turns up the volume. "What? Sorry, couldn't hear you." He said, making (Name) laugh. Dean stars lip syncing to the song, pointing at Sam and bopping his head, Sam shakes his head in amusement.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment
Showed in your eyes

Dean jumps off the bed, maneuvering around (Name) to slip into the bathroom, who made her way to the bed. Sam smiles at her as she approaches, taking a seat next to him.

"Morning, Sammy." She said, cupping his cheek with her hand. Sam's smile deeps at her touch. "Morning, baby." He said, softly, right before (Name) leans in for a morning kiss.

The trio stood in the bathroom brushing their teeth. Dean gargles loudly for quite a long time. Sam tries to ignore him long enough to brush his teeth. Dean grins at his annoyed look on his face and bends over the sink to spit out the mouthwash.

Suddenly (Name) gagged and lean over the sink to spit. "What's wrong?" Sam asked her. (Name) lifted her head, with a glum look. "I accidentally swallowed some toothpaste." She said in a depressed tone, making both boys laugh.

Later Sam and (Name) stood by the door, waiting on Dean. "Whenever you're ready, Dean." Sam said as Dean was searching for something, a minute later he pulls out black bra. "This yours?" He asked, looking right at Sam.

Sam glares at him as (Name) yelp and leap over, smacking it out of his hands. "Ow." Dean said, deadpanning. (Name) grab the bra and stuffed it back into the bag, so red in the face that even the tips of her ears turned red. Sam laugh, shaking his head. "You're too adorable sometimes." He said.

"I'm not adorable! I kill supernatural beings for a living. That's like the farthest thing from adorable." (Name) said, crossing her arms and making a serious face. Sam cups her face and pressed on her cheeks till her face was smooshed. "Yeah, you're still pretty adorable." He said, nodding.

(Name) let out a groan and pull herself free from Sam to grab the bag and rummage through it. Dean smirks at the two of them, deciding to keep any sly comments to himself for once.

"Bingo." (Name) said, holding up the gun for Dean, who takes it. "Like I said... Adorable." Sam teased and (Name) stick her tongue out at him, in response.

"You two are so sweet, you're giving me cavities." Dean said, tucking the gun in the back of his jeans. Sam and (Name) laugh as Dean walks pass them. "Now who's ready for some breakfast?" He asked.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) enter a café, where the doors chimes. The cashier gives Mr. Pickett some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The cashier told him, as the couple walks further into the café. "Yeah, yeah."

"Order up." The cook in the kitchen said. The trio found a booth and took a seat, as the waitress said. "Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." Cal passes her some change. "Some coffee."

(Name) slide over to the window and Sam sat down next to her, throwing his arm around her shoulder. Dean sat across from the couple and notices a menu board on the wall. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." He said, smiling.

"You even know what that is?" Sam asked him. "Pig?" (Name) guessed, making Sam smile. The waitress name Doris, walked over to their table. "You folks ready?"

"Yes, I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee." Dean ordered, Doris wrote down his order on a notepad. "Make it two coffees and a short stack." Sam said, the waitress nodded.

"What about you, sweetie?" She asked (Name). "Can I have waffles with strawberry syrup and a cup of coffee please?" She asked. "Of course you can, hon." Doris said, writing that down and walking away to give their orders to the cook.

"I'm telling you, guys, this job is small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela." Dean said, once the waitress was gone. "Okay, sure, let's get right on that. Where is she again?" (Name) asked. "Shut up." Dean grumbled.

"Look. Believe me, we want to find her as bad as you do. In the meantime, we have this." Sam said, removing his arm from around to (Name) to pull out some papers, handing them to Dean. "All right, so this professor." He said, reading the headline on the newspaper clipping. MISSING DEXTER HASSELBACK LAST SEEN IN BROWARD, FLORIDA.

"Dexter Hasselback was passing through town last week when he vanished." Sam said. "Last known location?" Dean asked. "His daughter says he was on his way to visit the Broward County Mystery Spot." (Name) replied.

Dean turns over a flyer. The front has a large question mark and the words, Broward County Mystery Spot. "Where the laws of physics have no meaning." Dean read aloud, Sam and (Name) shrugged.

Doris walks back over, with a tray that held three coffees and a bottle of hot sauce. "Three coffees, two blacks, and some hot sauce for the..." She said, setting the mugs down and gasping as the hot sauce falls off the tray, smashing onto the floor. "Whoops. Crap! Sorry." She said and turns to the back. "Cleanup!"

After breakfast, the trio walk down the sidewalk, Sam and (Name) were holding hands. A dog barks as they pass. (Name) look down at the Mystery Spot flyer Sam was holding in his other hand, until Dean snatches it out of his hand.

"Guys, joints like this are only tourist traps, right? I mean, you know, balls rolling uphill, furniture nailed to the ceiling, they're only dangerous to your wallet." Dean said.

"Okay, look, I'm just saying, there are spots in the world where holes open up and swallow people. The Bermuda Triangle, uh, the Oregon Vortex..." Sam explained, until Dean interrupted. "Broward County Mystery Spot?"

"Well sometimes these places are legit." (Name) told him. "All right, let's say this place is legit. What's the lore?" Dean asked. "Well..." Sam started to say. Dean collides with a blonde girl, who is carrying a stack of paper. "Excuse me." She said.

"The lore's pretty frigging nuts, actually. They say these places the magnetic fields are so strong that they can bend spacetime, sending victims no one knows where." Sam explained. "Sounds a little X-Files." Dean remarked.

The trio walks pass two movers trying to get a desk in a door. "Told you it wouldn't fit." One of the mover, barked at his partner. "What do you want, a Pulitzer?" His partner asked him.

"All right, look, I'm not saying this is really happening, but if it is, we gotta check it out, see if we can do something." Sam said. "All right, we should go tonight after they close, get a good long look at the place." Dean said.

That night, the trio enter the Mystery Spot, where they enter a neon green hallway with a black double spiral painted on the walls. Sam pulls out the EMF reader. Dean and (Name) shines flashlights around and up onto a table, lamp, and ashtray attached upside-down to the ceiling. "Wow. Uncanny." Dean said, sarcastically.

Sam examines another table with a wine glass and a poultry dinner, this one at an angle to the floor. "Find anything?" (Name) asked him. Sam, hold up EMF meter which was unresponsive "No." He replied, looking over at her.

"You have any idea what you're looking for?" (Name) asked. "Uh... yeah." Sam replied. (Name) raises her eyebrows skeptically. "No." Sam then said and (Name) shakes her head. "Now who's the adorable one?" She asked. "Still you." Sam replied, looking back down at the EMF meter and (Name) frowns.

They all shine flashlights around other parts of the room. "What the hell are you doing here?" A new voice asked. Sam turns to look, Dean and (Name) points their flashlight and handguns at the voice. It was the owner of the Mystery Spot. He has a gun aimed at them so Dean and (Name) points their gun elsewhere. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. We can explain." Dean said.

The owner points his gun at Sam. "You robbing me?" He asked them. "Look, nobody's robbing you, calm down." Sam said and the owner points the gun at (Name). "Don't move!" He ordered. "I'm just putting the gun down." (Name) said, as she lowers her handgun.

The owner fires and (Name) drops to the ground. "(NAME)!" Sam and Dean cried out, rushing over to her. (Name) laid on the ground, struggling to breathe. "Hey!" Sam said, picking her up to hold her in his arms.

Dean looks at the owner, desperate. "Call 911!" He yelled and the owner look at (Name) in shock of what he has done. "I... I didn't mean to..." He stammered. "NOW!" Dean shouted and the owner runs off to call an ambulance.

Dean look back down at (Name). "Hey, hey, oh, no, no, no... not like this..." Sam pleated. "Hey, you're going to be fine. Just hang on, alright? We're gonna get you some help." Dean assured her.

"S..a..m... D..e..a..n" (Name) struggled to say. "Don't talk, just rest." Sam said, as tears weld up in his eyes. (Name) goes still in Sam's arms and her eyes close.  "Hey, keep your eyes open! Keep them open, you hear me!" Dean commanded, tears in his eyes.

But (Name) was already gone. "(Name)?" Sam said softly, placing his hand on her cheek. Sam lower his head, feeling devastating pain of losing another woman he's loved. "(NAME)!"

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Sam's eyes shot open and he sat up in bed. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, sitting on other bed, tying his shoes. "Hey you, you're finally awake." (Name) said, stepping out of the bathroom with a brush in hand.

Sam stares at her, then at the clock radio. Dean look over at Sam, who looked like a deer in headlights. "Dude. Asia." He said. Sam keeps staring, breathing hard. "Guys." He muttered.

"Oh, come on, you love this song and you know it." Dean said, turning the volume up and starts bopping along, exactly like the first time. Sam stares at (Name), who walks to the bed as Dean slips into the bathroom.

"Morning, Sammy." She said, taking a seat on the bed and cupping his cheek with her hand, leaning in for a kiss just like the first time. Only Sam was unresponsive to the kiss and continued staring at her.

Later, the trio stood in the bathroom like last time brushing their teeth. Dean gargles loudly and annoying. Sam drinks some water, swishes, and spits. Dean notices Sam's lack of reaction and spits out his mouthful.

Before he could say anything, (Name) gagged and lean over the sink to spit, Sam stares at her hard. (Name) lifted her head, with a glum look. "I accidentally swallowed some toothpaste." She said in a depressed tone, only getting a laugh out of Dean this time.

Sam furrow his brow, as (Name) cup up some water to rinse the taste out of her mouth. She dry her lips and noticed Sam's lack of reaction. "What?" She asked. "I don't know." Sam replied.

"You all right?" She asked. "I think I..." Sam said, pausing for a moment. "Guys, I had a weird dream." He said. "Yeah? Clowns or midgets?" Dean asked, but Sam doesn't answer.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) enter a café, where the doors chimes. The cashier gives Mr. Pickett some change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The cashier told him, as the trio walks further into the café. "Yeah, yeah."

"Order up." The cook in the kitchen said. Sam looks around, bewildered. "Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." Cal passes the waitress some change. "Some coffee."

Sam stares at them, before taking a seat at the booth next to (Name) and across from Dean. Sam put his arm around (Name), still looking around, puzzled.

Dean notices the menu board on the wall and points to it. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." He said, glances between Dean and the board. "It's Tuesday?" He asked. "Yeah." (Name) replied. Doris, walked over to their table. "You folks ready?"

"Yes, I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee." Dean said, Doris wrote down his order on her notepad. Sam stares at him for a minute. "Uh, nothing for me, thanks." He said to the waitress. "Let me know if you change your mind." Doris said to him, then looks over at (Name).

"What about you, sweetie?" She asked. "Can I have waffles with strawberry syrup and a cup of coffee please?" She asked and Sam turns his head to stare at her. "Of course you can, hon." Doris said, writing that down and walking away to give their orders to the cook.

"I'm telling you, guys, this job is small fry. We should be spending our time hunting down Bela." Dean said, once the waitress was gone. "Okay, sure, let's get right on that. Where is she again?" (Name) asked. "Shut up." Dean grumbled.

Sam wasn't listening to them and was instead staring at Doris. "Hey." Dean said, snapping his fingers getting Sam's attention. "Did you even hear a word we just said?" He asked.

"What?" Sam asked, dazed. "You sure you feel okay?" (Name) asked, placing her hand to his forehead to feel his temperature. Sam sighs. "You don't..." He started to say and (Name) pulls her hand away, looking at him curious.

"You don't remember? Any of this?" He asked them. "Remember what?" Dean asked. "This. Today. Like it's... like it's... happened before?" Sam asked, gesturing to the café. "You mean like déjà vu?" (Name) asked.

"No, I mean like, like it's really happened before." Sam said. "I'm pretty sure that's what déjà vu is." (Name) said. "No, forget about déjà vu. I'm asking you guys if it feels like, like we're living yesterday all over again." Sam said.

"Okay, how is that not dé..." Dean started to asked, but Sam get angry and interrupts him. "Don't, don't say it! Just don't even..." He said, irritated.

Doris arrives with a tray with two coffees and the hot sauce. "Two coffees, one black, and some hot sauce for the... oops! Crap!" Sam notices the hot sauce wobble on the tray and catches it as it falls, Doris gasps at this.

Sam stares at the bottle in his hand and gives it back. "Thanks." Doris says, putting down the bottle and leaves. "Nice reflexes, Spider-Man." (Name) complimented him. Sam swallows, frustrated and confused, not saying anything.

Once Dean and (Name) were finished eating, the trio walk down the same sidewalk as before, with Sam and (Name) holding hands and all. The dog barks as they pass, Sam stares back over his shoulder at the dog. "Sam, I'm sorry, but I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Dean said. "Yeah, same here." (Name) said.

"Okay, look. Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday too." Sam said, frantically. "Yeah. No. Good. You're totally balanced." Dean said. "I'd laugh if that didn't make my head hurt." (Name) said, rubbing her forehead.

"So, you don't believe me?!" Sam asked them. Dean then collides with blonde girl. "Excuse me." She said. "I believe you, Sam. It's just that's crazy even for us. Crazy our thing. But that's like Humongously crazy!" (Name) said to Sam.

"That's Dingo ate my baby crazy." Dean remarked. "Hey, maybe it was another of your psychic premonitions." He then suggested. "Yeah, you did dream it, right?" (Name) asked.

"No, no way, way too vivid. Okay, look, we were at the Mystery Spot, and then..." Sam said, stopping to stare at (Name). Dean and (Name) stop as well to look at him. "And then what?" She asked and Sam pauses not wanting to say it. "Then I woke up." He said, Dean and (Name) shrugged and they continue walking.

The trio pass the movers trying to get the desk in a door. "Told you it wouldn't fit." One of the mover, barked at his partner. "What do you want, a Pulitzer?" His partner asked him.

"Wait a minute! The Mystery Spot. You think maybe it..." Sam suddenly said getting an idea. "Maybe what?" Dean asked, causing Sam to sigh. "We gotta check that place out. Look, just... go with me on this, okay?" He asked.

"All right, all right, we'll go tonight, after close, get ourselves a nice long look." Dean said and Sam realizes what he said and whips around. "Wait, what? No!" He exclaimed. "Why not?" (Name) asked.

"Uhh..." Sam trailed off, still not wanting to say what happens. "Let's just go now. Right now. Business hours, nice and crowded." He said. "My God, you're a freak." Dean grumbled. "Dean." Sam said, exasperated.

"Okay! Whatever. We'll go now." Dean said, walking a few feet ahead. He looks to his right as he enters the street. A car suddenly slams into Dean from his left, making Sam and (Name) jump. "DEAN!" They shouted and rushed out into the street to Dean.

"Dean, no, no, no." (Name) cried. Dean has blood on his face and is barely moving. Sam turns him over and picks him up. "Come on! Dean." He said, frantically. "Dean? Come on, please wake up." (Name) pleaded.

Mr. Pickett, leans out of the now-stopped car. Sam stares at him, then looks back down at Dean. "Hey. Dean." He said, gently shaking him, but Dean wasn't moving. "Dean. DEAN!" They both shouted.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Sam's eyes shot open and he sat up in bed, staring around. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, sitting on other bed, tying his shoes. "Hey you, you're finally awake." (Name) said, stepping out of the bathroom with a brush in hand. Sam looks between his brother and girlfriend, perplexed.

"Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." Dean said, looking menu board in the café. "Okay, would guys you listen to me? 'Cause I am flipping out." Sam said. Doris walks over to take their order once again. "Are you folks ready?"

"He'll take the special, side of bacon, coffee, black. She'll have waffles with strawberry syrup and coffee. But don't put any blackberries on it, she doesn't like them. Nothing for me, thanks." Sam said, frantically. Dean and (Name) look at him, surprised.

"You got it." Doris said, walking off to give the cook the order. "Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that." Dean said, smirking. "It's not a big deal, Sam. I could just pick them off." (Name) said, referring to the berries.

"Quit screwing around, guys." Sam growled. "We're not screwing around! We heard what you said. You're trap in some kind of... what?" (Name) asked. "Time loop." Sam replied. "Like Groundhog Day?" Dean asked and Sam's eyes light up. "Yes, exactly like Groundhog Day!" He said.

Dean and (Name) nodded. "Hmm.. okay." Dean said in disbelief, causing Sam to frown. "So, you don't believe me?" He asked. "I believe you, Sam. It's just that's crazy even for us. Crazy our thing. But that's like..." (Name) started to say.

"Humongously crazy?" Sam asked, finishing her sentence and (Name) stared at him in shock. "Yeah, but that's like...." Dean started to say. "Dingo ate my baby crazy?" Sam asked, finishing his sentence.

Dean stares at him, also in shock. "How'd you know I was going to say that?" He asked. "Because you said it before, guys, that's my whole point." Sam replied.

Doris walks back over. "Two coffees, one black, and some hot sauce for the... whoops! Crap." She said and Sam catches the hot sauce, handing it back to Doris without looking. "Thanks." Doris said, putting the hot sauce down and leaving.

"Nice reflexes, Spider-Man." (Name) complimented him. "No. I knew it was going to happen." He said, and (Name) sighs. "Alright, there's explanation for everything right? This Bill Murray situation is no different." She said.

"You're just going to have to go with me on this, guys, you just have to, you both owe me that much!" Sam said, rising his voice. "Calm down." Dean told him. "Don't tell me to calm down! I can't calm down. I can't. Because..." Sam said, getting frustrated but he stops himself.

"Because what?" (Name) asked. Sam looked at her and sigh. "Because one of you dies today." He said. "We're not gonna die. Not today." Dean said. "Yeah, we still have three more months." (Name) said, holding up three fingers.

"Twice now I've watched you each die, and I can't... I won't do it again, okay? You're just going to have to believe me. Please." Sam said, shakily. Dean and (Name) stares at him, seeing just how serious this is. "All right. I still think you're nuts, but okay, whatever this is, we'll figure it out." Dean said, and Sam nods unhappily.

(Name) place her hand on Sam's cheek and he turns his head to look at her. "It's gonna be okay. We'll find a way to get you out of this time loop." She assured him and Sam smiles a little.

After breakfast, they walk down the same sidewalk again, with Sam and (Name) holding hands, the dog barking, Dean colliding into the blonde girl, and the movers who are really bad at their job.

"And you think this cheesy-ass tourist trap has something to do with it?" Dean asked. "Maybe it's the real deal, you know? The, the magnetic fields bending spacetime or whatever." Sam replied. "Sounds a little to much like X-Files." Dean remarked.

"Well, I don't know how else to explain it, Dean!" Sam said, getting upset again. "All right! All right. We can go tonight after they close, get a good long look at the place." Dean said, and Sam stops, pulling (Name) back a bit harshly. "No no no no no, we can't." He said, frantically

"Why not?" (Name) asked, pulling her hand free. "Because y...y...ou..." He stops, unable to finish. "I what?" (Name) asked, but Sam doesn't say anything. "I die there?" She asked. "Blown away, actually." He replied. "Hmph." (Name) hummed.

"Okay, we'll go now." Dean said and he starts forward. Sam rushes after him, grabbing him before he could enter the street, right as Mr. Pickett's car zooms past. "Stay out of the way!" He yelled at them.

Sam, Dean, and (Name) stare after the car. Dean laughs until he sees Sam's frighten face. "Wait, did he...?" He asked, pointing at the road. "Yesterday. Yeah." Sam replied.

"And?" Dean asked. "And what?" Sam asked, confused. "Did it look cool, like in the movies?" Dean asked, smirking. "You peed yourself." Sam replied, irritated. (Name) snorts as she tries to hold in her laugh.

Dean looks uncomfortable and embarrassed. "Of course I peed myself. Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control over his bladder? Come on!" He exclaimed.

Sam rolls his eyes and starts crossing the street. Dean and (Name) are careful to look both ways before crossing. When they catch up to Sam, (Name) grabs his arm, hugging it.

They arrived at the Mystery Spot where they act as article writers to get information now the owner. "Folks, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. We could use all the good ink we can get." The owner said.

"How long have you owned the place, Mr. Carpiak?" Sam asked, eyeing him. "Well, my family's been guarding the secrets here since you don't want to know when." Carpiak replied.

"So, you'd know if anything strange happened." Sam said. "Strange? Strange happens here all the time. It's a Mystery Spot."  Carpiak said, chuckling. "What exactly does that mean?" Sam asked. "Well, uh... it's where the laws of physics have no meaning." Carpiak replied.

"Okay, like how?" Sam asked, getting angry, and Carpiak grins. "Take the tour." He said, spreading his arms out. "The guy who went missing, Dexter Hasselback, he take the tour?" (Name) asked.

"Uh, uh, hold on a minute, what kind of article is this?" Carpiak asked. "Just answer the question." Sam growled. "The police scoured every inch of this place. They couldn't find that man. I never seen him before. We're a family establishment..." He said

Sam gets in Carpiak's face. "Listen to me. There is something weird going on here. Now do you know anything about it or not?" He asked, angrily. "Okay. Look. Guys. Um. Give me a break. I bought the joint at a foreclosure auction last March, all right? Hell, I used to sell bail bonds." Carpiak said.

Sam stares at him, stony-faced. "Okay, Kojak, let's get some air." Dean said, steering Sam outside with (Name).

The trio walk down at the same sidewalk at night, walking back to their motel room.  "Well, I hate to say it, but that place is exactly what I thought... it's full of crap." Dean said. "Then what is it, Dean, what the hell is happening to us?" Sam asked. "I don't know. All right, let me think..." Dean said.

(Name) suddenly stops walking, turning to Sam. "So, every day either Dean or I die?" She asked. "Yeah." Sam replied . "And that's when you wake up again, right?" She asked. "Yeah." Sam replied.

"So, let's just make sure we don't die. If we make it to tomorrow, then maybe the loop stops and we can figure all this out." She suggested. "You think?" Sam asked. "It's worth a shot. I say we get some takeout and head back to the motel, and lay low until midnight." Dean said.

Sam nods, hopeful, anxious, shaky. "Hey." (Name) said, softly, stepping closer and taking Sam hands to hold them. "It's going to be alright. We'll figure this out." She assured him. Sam smiles slightly at her. "Alright." He muttered. (Name) smiles and stood on her toes to kiss Sam on the lips.

"All right, good." (Name) said, stepping away from Sam. "Who wants Chinese?" She asked, getting two steps in before being flattened by a falling desk. Sam and Dean jump. "(NAME)!" Dean shouted, running to the desk.

Sam looks up at the movers from this mornings, seeing one was holding the other end of the snapped rope and the other up in the window. Sam, despairing looks at his dead girlfriend as Dean tries to move the desk off of her.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Sam's eyes open and he sat up in bed. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, sitting on other bed, tying his shoes. "Hey you, you're finally awake." (Name) said, stepping out of the bathroom with a brush in hand. Sam lies back down, tired of the time loop situation.

The three sat in the Café and after explaining everything again, Sam has a despairing expression on his face. "I still think you're nuts, but ... whatever this is, we'll figure it out." Dean said. "Thanks." Sam muttered, in a low tired tone.

"So, if you're stuck in that Bill Murray movie... uh what's it call...?" (Name) asked, scratching her head, trying to remember. "Groundhog Day." Dean said. "Yeah, so what's behind it?" She asked.

"Well, first I thought it was the Mystery Spot. Now I'm not so sure." Sam said. "What do we do?" Dean asked. "Well, we keep you and (Name) breathing. Try to make it to tomorrow. I mean, that's the only thing I can think of." Sam said.

"Can't be that hard." (Name) said, and Sam scoffs at this. "Yeah, right. (Name), I've watched you die two times now and I can't ever seem to stop it." He said. "Nothing's set in stone. You say I order the same thing every day, right?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. Pig in a poke, side of bacon." Sam replied, Dean turns to Doris, who was standing by the window to the kitchen, talking with the cook. "'Scuse me, sweetheart?" He called and Doris turns to look over at their booth.

"Can I get sausage instead of bacon?" Dean asked. "Sure thing, hon." Doris replied, and Dean turns back to smile at Sam. "See? Different day already. You see, if we decide that (Name) and I are not gonna die, we're not gonna die." He said.

Doris brings over their food. "Thank you." Dean  and (Name) said, in unison. Dean stabs a sausage link with his fork and bites in. "Do you want my blackberries?" (Name) asked Sam, as she begins picking them off her waffles. "Sure." Sam replied, grinning.

Dean smiles at Sam as he starts chewing his food... until he started to choke. Sam drop his smile. "Dean. Dean?" He and (Name) said, panicking.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

(Name) pokes her shampoo lathery head around the shower curtain. "You mean we can't even go out for breakfast?" She asked. Sam stood outside the bathroom. "You'll thank me when it's Wednesday!" He said.

"But I'm hungry!" (Name) whiny. "No buts!" Sam barked. (Name) frown and disappears behind the shower curtain. Sam looks out the window, then he hears (Name) yelp, followed by a thud. Sam turn and looks back at the bathroom door as (Name) randomly dies in the shower.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Dean sat in the motel room, eating a takeout taco Sam had gotten. He takes a bite and looks down at the taco. "Do these tacos taste funny to you?" He asked, looking across the table at Sam and (Name).

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

(Name) is brushing her teeth and starts choking on the toothpaste she accidentally swallowed the other times in the loop.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Dean stood in the bathroom, where he plug in an electric razor and is electrocuted.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

(Name) sat on the bed cleaning her gun. "Sam relax, alright? I can't just sit here and do nothing all day! Besides I've clean this gun like a thousand times. Nothing gonna..."

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

This time around, the trio return to the Mystery Spot, where Sam was breaking down the walls with an axe. Dean and (Name) sat awkwardly on the floor next to Carpiak, who was duct-taped to a chair.

"Everybody's fine, nobody's gonna get hurt, okay? (Name) assured Carpiak. "Sammy?" Dean called out and Sam stops axing the wall, turning to look over at them.

"Maybe you should drop the axe and let this guy go, what do you say?" He asked, Carpiak nods his head. "Something's gotta be going on here. I intend to find out what." Sam said, pointing his axe at the wall.

He then goes back to swinging and chopping. "I think the place is tore up pretty good. Time to give it a rest." (Name) said. "NO! I'm gonna take it down to studs." Sam growled.

Dean stands up and walks over to his brother. "Sam, that's enough. Give me the axe." He ordered, grabbing the axe. "Leave it, Dean." Sam said and the two begin to fight over the dangerously sharp weapon. "Give it." Dean said. "No, you give it." Sam said.

"Let it go." Dean said, firmly. "No!" Sam yelled. "Let it go, come on!" Dean growled. "Dean, leave it, please..." Sam started to say. Then suddenly (Name) and Carpiak are splashed with blood. "Dean?" Sam said, stunned. Carpiak tries to scream through the duct tape, while (Name's) jaw drop opened, shocked.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

The café doors chimes as Sam, Dean, and (Name) enters. The cashier gives Mr. Pickett his change. "Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett." The cashier told him, as the couple walks further into the café. "Yeah, yeah." Sam bumps into Mr. Pickett as they pass

"Order up." The cook in the kitchen said. The trio found their booth and took a seat, as the waitress said. "Can't stay unless you order something, Cal. You know the rules." Cal passes her some change. "Some coffee."

(Name) sat by the window as usual, Sam slumps down next to her, his hands in his pocket, no longer putting his arm around her. Dean sat across from the couple, looking at the menu board on the wall. "Hey. Tuesday. Pig in a poke." He said.

Sam puts a set of keys on the table, Dean and (Name) look at them, then up at Sam. "What are those?" She asked, confused. "The old man's. Trust me, you don't want him behind the wheel." Sam replied.

Dean and (Name) stared at him, unsure of what to say. Doris walks over to take their order once again. "You folks ready?" She asked. "Uh, yes, we are. I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee." Dean said.

Doris writes down his ordered. "What about you, sweetie?" She asked (Name). "Can I have waffles with strawberry syrup and a cup of coffee please?" She asked.

"Hey, Doris?" Sam said, turning to the waitress. "What I'd like is for you to log in some more hours at the archery range. You're a terrible shot." He said. "How'd you know that?" She asked, looking at him, stunned.

"Lucky guess." Sam grumbled, turning to look at Dean. Dean and (Name) shared a look as Doris walks away. "You're trap in some kind of what again?" (Name) asked. "Time loop." Sam replied.

"Like Groundhog Day." Dean said. "Doesn't matter. There's no way to stop it." Sam grumbled. "Jeez, aren't you grumpy." Dean remarked. "Yeah, I am. You wanna know why? Because this is the hundredth Tuesday in a row I've been through, and it never stops. Ever. So yeah, I'm a little grumpy. Hot sauce." Sam growled.

"What?" Dean and (Name) asked, confused. Doris arrives with the coffees and hot sauce. "Two coffee, one black, and some hot sauce for the... whoops! Crap!" Sam catches the hot sauce and slides it across the table to Dean. "Thanks." Doris said to him and she walked away again.

"Nice reflexes, Spider-Man." (Name) complimented him. "I knew it was going to happen, (Name). I know everything that's gonna happen." Sam said. "You don't know everything." Dean said. "Yeah. I do." Sam said.

"Yeah, right." They both said in unison, Dean and (Name) looked at Sam shock but Dean quickly shakes it off. "Nice guess." He and Sam said again in unison, Dean furrow his brow at him. "It wasn't a guess." Sam told him.

"Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out, Sam. Sam." The brothers said in unison. "This isn't funny anymore Sam, stop it!" Sam and (Name) said in unison. Dean and (Name) look at him stunned. "Sam!" All three of them said together at the exact same time.

Sam and Dean lean towards each other simultaneously. "You think you're being funny but you're being really really childish!"

(Name) bite down on her lip as she tries to think of something Sam wouldn't be able to guess. "Sam Winchester looks great in a suit." She and Sam said, and (Name) makes a frustrated face.

"Sam Winchester wears makeup." Sam and Dean said.

"Sam Winchester is the most handsomely handsome man that ever handsome." Sam and (Name) said.

"Sam Winchester cries his way through sex." Sam and Dean said.

"No he doesn't!" Sam and (Name) said, with the latter of who was glaring at Dean.

"Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up he..." Sam and Dean said, until Dean throws up his hands in defeat. "Okay, enough!" They both said as Dean falls back into his seat. "Wait, what were you going to say?" Sam and (Name) said, but the question goes ignored.

"That's not all. Randy the cashier? He's skimming from the register. Judge Myers? At night he puts on a furry bunny outfit." Sam explained, Judge overhears this and knocks over his glass. "Over there, that's Cal. He's gonna rob Tony the mechanic on the way home." Sam said. "And your point is?"(Name) asked.

"My point is I've lived through every possible Tuesday. I've watched you and Dean die every possible way. I have ripped apart the Mystery Spot, burnt it down, tried everything I know to save your lives, and I can't. No matter what I do, one of you die. And then I wake up. And then it's Tuesday again." Sam explained, exhausted.

"Dog." Sam muttered, as he, Dean, and (Name) walk down the same sidewalk, only difference was that Sam and (Name) weren't holding hands anymore. The dog barks at them as they pass.

"There's gotta be some way out of this." Dean said. "Where's my dang keys?" Sam said, as they pass Mr. Pickett, who was searching his pockets for the keys Sam 'borrow' from him. "Where's my dang keys?" He asked.

"Are you even listening to us?" (Name) asked Sam. "Excuse me." Sam said, ignoring her. Dean collides with blonde girl. "Excuse me." She said. (Name) frown, crossing her arms. "I guess not." She grumbled.

Suddenly Dean gets an idea, and puts his hand out to stop Sam. "Hey! All the times we've walked down this street, I ever do this?" He asked, turning around to chase after the blonde girl. "Excuse me, miss!" He called out. Sam and (Name) stares after him. "No." Sam muttered.

The blonde girl gives Dean one of her papers. Dean looks down at the flyer and walks back over to Sam and (Name). "A hundred Tuesdays and you never bothered to check what she was holding in her hands?" He asked.

Sam shrugs in response, and Dean holds up the flyer. "That's the guy who went missing?" He asked and Sam stares at the name 'DEXTER HASSELBACK' under the picture from the newspaper clipping. "Yeah?" He replied.

"That's his daughter back there." Dean said and Sam grabs the flyer, running after blonde girl. "Ma'am? Ah, Miss?" He called out. Dean and (Name) watch Sam run off, when the dog starts growling and barking at them.

(Name) looks at the dog and smiles going over to pet him. "Hey doggie! Somebody need a friend? Aren't you a good boy... AAAAH!"

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Dean and (Name) were eating their breakfast in the café, while Sam is on his laptop. "So the police report says Dexter Hasselback is a professor, but that's not all he is." Sam said. "What is he?" (Name) asked, looking at his laptop with him.

"I talked to his daughter. Guy's quite the journalist. Columns in magazines, a blog. He writes about tourist attractions. Mystery spots, UFO crash sites... he gets his kicks debunking them. I mean, he's already put four of these places out of business. Here." Sam said, turning the laptop to face Dean.

On the screen is the biography of the author of the blog 'The Hasselback Report' with a picture of Hasselback and a headline. "Dexter Hasselback, truth warrior?" Dean reads aloud. "That sure is pretensions title." He remarked.

"Yeah, tell me about it. I mean, I've read everything the guy's ever written, and he must have weighed a ton, he was so full of himself." Sam explained. "When'd you have time to do all this research?" (Name) asked, and Sam stares at her for a moment.

"Come on." Sam said, packing up his laptop and they climb out of their booth. Dean then laughs. "What?" (Name) asked him. "I just, it's just funny, you know, I mean, this guy spends his whole life crapping on Mystery Spots and then he vanishes into one. It's kinda poetic, you know, just desserts." Dean explained, walking towards the exit. (Name) laughs, following him to the door.

"You're right, that is just desserts." Sam said, about to to follow them, but stops. He looks down at a abandoned plate of pancake and pink syrup. Dean and (Name) notice he stop and walk back over to him.

"What's wrong?" (Name) asked. Sam watches the man walk by the diner windows. "Guy has maple syrup for the last hundred Tuesdays, all of a sudden he's having strawberry?" He asked, stunned.

"It's a free country. Man can't choose his own syrup, huh? What have we become?" Dean asked. "Not in this diner. Not today. Nothing in this place ever changes. Ever.... Except me." Sam said in a low tone.

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment

Sam's eyes open and he slowly sat up in bed. "Rise and shine, Sammy!" Dean said, sitting on other bed, tying his shoes. "Hey you, you're finally awake." (Name) said, stepping out of the bathroom with a brush in hand. Sam looks at them with a serious look on his face.

In the café the man was eating pancakes with maple syrup. Behind him, Dean and (Name) are eating, while Sam is watching the man. "You're trap in some kind of what again?" (Name) asked. "Eat your breakfast." He said, glancing at her for a split second before looking back the man.

The man gets up and leaves, Sam follows after him. "What's in the bag" Dean asked, but Sam ignored him and exit the café. He and (Name) got up, paying for breakfast, and follows after Sam.

The man walks down the street, until Sam grabs him, slams him into the fence, and puts the tip of a wooden stake at his throat. "Hey!" The man yelled. "I know who you are! Or should I say, what." Sam growled at the man. "Oh my god, please don't kill me." The man begged.

"Uh, Sam?" (Name) said, thinking he might be mistaken. "It took me a hell of a long time but I got it!" Sam exclaimed. "What?" The man asked, confused. "It's your MO that gave you away. Going after pompous jerks, giving them their just desserts... your kind loves that, don't they?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, sure, okay." The man said, glancing nervously at the stake. "Just put the stake down!" He pleaded. "Sam, maybe you should..." Dean started to say, but Sam yelled over him. "NO! There's only one creature powerful enough to do what you're doing. Making reality out of nothing, sticking people in time loops... in fact you'd pretty much have to be a god. You'd have to be a Trickster."

"Mister, my name is Ed Coleman, my wife's name is Amelia, I got two kids, for crying out loud I sell ad space...." The man cried, but Sam didn't want to hear anymore lies. "Don't lie to me! I know what you are! We've killed one of your kind before!" Sam exclaimed.

The man grins smugly and morphs into the Trickster. Sam, Dean, and (Name) stare at him, in shock. "Actually, bucko, you didn't." He said. "Why are you doing this?" Sam asked. "You're joking, right? You chuckleheads tried to kill me last time. Why wouldn't I do this?" The Trickster asked.

"What about Hasselback?" Dean asked. "That putz? He said he didn't believe in wormholes, so I dropped him in one." The Trickster said, then laughs. "Huh? Then you guys showed up. I made you the second you hit town." He said.

"So this is fun for you? Killing Dean and (Name) over and over again?" Sam asked. "One, yes. It is fun. And two? This is so not about killing Dean and (Name). This joke is on you, Sam. Watching your brother and girlfriend die, every day? Forever?" The Trickster replied.

"You son of a bitch." Sam growled, shaking in anger. "How long will it take you to realize? You can't save your brother or girlfriend. No matter what." The Trickster said. "Oh yeah? I kill you, this all ends now." Sam said, pushing the stake harder again the Trickster's neck.

"Oh-oh, hey, whoa! Okay. Look. I was just playing around. You can't take a joke, fine. You're out of it. Tomorrow, you'll wake up and it'll be Wednesday. I swear." The Trickster said. "You're lying." Sam growled.

"If I am, you know where to find me. Having pancakes at the diner." The Trickster said. Sam looks at Dean and (Name), then back at the Trickster. "No. Easier to just kill you." He said. "Sorry, kiddo. Can't have that." The Trickster said, then he snaps his fingers.

Promise me I'll be back in time
Gotta get back in time

Sam's eyes shot open, he sits up in bed, looking around. Dean and (Name) are standing by the bathroom sink, they look over at Sam, seeing he's awake. "What, you gonna sleep all day?" (Name) asked him, Sam looked at the clock radio in shock. "No Asia?" He asked, stunned.

"Yeah, I know. This station sucks." Dean grumbled. "Hey, I think this song is pretty great." (Name) said. "Of course you would, Geek." Dean said. "What? It's a great movie." (Name) said, shrugging.

While the two were bickering, Sam was staring at the clock radio, seeing it says WED, he gasps. "It's Wednesday!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, usually comes after Tuesday. Turn that thing off, will you." Dean said.

Sam grins, yanking the blanket off him. "What, are you kidding me? This isn't the most beautiful song you've ever heard?" He asked, leaping out of bed. (Name) smiles and looks to Dean as she gestures to Sam, who was approaching her. "See? Sam has good tas..."

Sam interrupted (Name), by picking her up bridal style and spinning her around. "Ah! Sam! You're making me dizzy!" She cried, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face into it.

Sam stops spinning and looks down at (Name) in his arms. "Sorry. Have I told you, I love you?" He asked, before giving her a big kiss on the forehead. "I love you, too... How many Tuesday did you have?" She asked, confused.

Sam sets (Name) down on the bed and pick up his long-sleeved shirt putting it on, over his t-shirt. "I don't know. I lost count. Hey, wait. What do you guys remember?" He asked them.

"I remember you were pretty whacked out of it yesterday and then I remember running into the Trickster. But no, that's about it." Dean replied. "Yeah, he like snapped his fingers and that was it." (Name) said. "All right. Pack your stuff, let's get the hell out of town. Now." He said. "No breakfast?" (Name) asked.

"No breakfast." Sam replied, he then cups (Name's) cheeks with both hands as he leans down to kiss the top of her head again. He then walks into the bathroom and (Name) has a grumpy look on her face. "But I'm hungry." She muttered.

Outside in the parking lot, Dean and (Name) put their duffel bags in the closes the compartment, in the Impala. Dean closes the trunk, hearing someone behind them. "You sure we should just let the Trickster go?" He asked, thinking it's Sam.

Dean and (Name) turns to face the person, who turn out to be Cal, is pointing his handgun at them, his hand shaking. "Gimme your wallet." He ordered, Dean and (Name) held up their hands slightly.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hey relax." (Name) said. "I am relaxed!" Cal exclaimed, clearly not relaxed. "Okay, all right, nobody wants this to end the wrong way, let's talk about it a sec." Dean said.

Back in the motel room, Sam is packing. His head snaps around when he hears a gunshot. "Guys!" Outside, Cal runs around the corner. Sam hurries down the motel exterior stairs and finds Dean and (Name) on their sides, blood on their shirts.

Sam runs over to them, dropping to his kneel and looking between his brother and girlfriend. "S-sam...." He heard (Name) said, weakly "(Name)!" Sam exclaimed, going to her first and picking her up in his arms. "S-sam..." She said, in a strained voice.

"I'm right here, baby. I'm right here." Sam assured her, applying pressure to her wound. "I... I'm scared. I'm so scared, Sam. I don't want to die. I don't want to go to hell!" She cried.

"You're not! I'm gonna wake up soon and I'm going to save you and Dean. I promise." Sam said, tearfully. "Sam..." (Name) said, her voice getting weaker. "Just hold on, (Name). It's going to be okay. I'll fix this. I swear." Sam cried.

"I don't want to go to hell... I don't... want... to go..." She said, uttering her last words. (Name) closes her eyes and falls back. "No, no. Hey, hey, hey. Hey, wake up, baby." Sam pleaded, softly. He lifted her back up but she was already gone.

"No, no, no no no, hey, hey, come on, not today, not today, this isn't supposed to happen today, come on..." He muttered. Sam closes his eyes and waits. Nothing happens.

He opens his eyes, seeing (Name) and Dean are both still dead. "I'm supposed to wake up." He whispered, gently pushing a strand of hair out of (Name's) face. He lower his head, pressing his forehead against her's as he begins to cry.

Six Months Later
The Impala being driven by very angry and determine Sam, roars down a dark road.

"It's Sam. Leave me a message."

"Sam? It's Bobby. Heard about that demon thing you took care of in Death Valley. Nice job. Been about three months we talked, though. Be nice to hear your voice. Give a call. I'm here."

Sam opens the car trunk and pulls a gun out of the secret compartment. All the weapons are neatly placed into precisely-shaped foam slots, just like John's truck. Like father like son.

Sam enter a room that he has made his home the past couple months. He pulls off his over-shirt, underneath his T-shirt is blood soaked. He cuts up through the bloodstain to reveal a bleeding wound. He pours hydrogen peroxide on it and goes into the hole with a pair of something resembling tweezers, with which he pulls out a bullet. He then stitches the wound up.

"Sam? Bobby again. Look, I'm worried about you."

Sam was brooding as he eats, a burger sat on a plate across from him, for Dean, while (favorite food) was beside him for (Name). Later, Sam cleans a gun, facing a wall of maps and newspaper clippings and security-camera stills featuring the Trickster, arranged in neat lines with none overlapping.

"Just tell me you're not sitting alone somewhere obsessing over this damn Trickster. Call me, Sam. We can find it together. (Name) was like... no. She was my daughter. This is as much my fight as it is yours. Besides, no one man should take something like this on alone. You hear me? By the way, that vampire nest in Austin, hell of a job."

Sam sits up stiffly and makes the bed with military precision. On the nightstand next to the bed, sat the wooden rabbit and moose (Name) made for him. Sam goes into the bathroom and brushes his teeth.

"Sam? It's Bobby. I found him."

Returning to where this all started, the Mystery Spot. Bobby is kneeling on the floor turning the pages of a book, which is dead center of a chalked diagram with three candles and three bowls of unidentified substances. Sam enters the room behind him.

"It's good to see you, boy." Bobby said, standing up and going over to hug him. But Sam doesn't respond. Bobby pulls back to look at him. "What are we doing here, Bobby?" Sam asked. "Well, it's the last place we're sure the Trickster worked his magic." Bobby replied. "So?" Sam asked.

"So you want this thing? I found a summoning ritual to bring the Trickster here." Bobby said, walking back over to the summoning circle. "What do we need?" Sam asked, walking into the room. "Blood." Bobby replied. "How much blood?" Sam asked.

"Ritual says near a gallon. And it's gotta be fresh, too." Bobby said, Sam stops. "Meaning we have to bleed a person dry." He said. "And it's gotta be tonight. Or not for another fifty years." Bobby said.

"Then let's go get some." Sam said, turning to leave not even bother by it. Bobby doesn't move. Sam notices and stops to look back at him. "You break my heart, kid." Bobby said, in a hushed voice. "What?" Sam asked.

"I'm not gonna let you murder an innocent man." Bobby told him. "Then why'd you bring me here?" Sam asked. "Why? Because it was the only way you'd see me! Because I'm trying to knock some sense into you! Because I thought you'd back down from killing a man!" Bobby exclaimed.

"Well, you thought wrong. Leave the stuff, I'll do it myself." Sam said. "I told you, I'm not gonna let you kill a man." Bobby said, firmly. "IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS WHAT I DO!" Sam shouted at him, Bobby stood there stunned.

"You want Dean and (Name) back so bad?" Bobby asked, leaning down to pull a knife out of his bag and hold it up to Sam. "Fine." He said. Sam eyes the knife. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "Better me than a civilian." Bobby replied, holding the knife out to him.

"You're crazy, Bobby. I'm not killing you." Sam said. "Oh, now I'm the crazy one. Look, Sam, I'm old, I'm coming near the end of my trail. But you can keep fighting. Saving folk. But you need Dean and (Name). I swore to (Name's) parents I keep her safe and I couldn't even do that. Let me get her and Dean back." Bobby pleaded.

"Bobby..." Sam said, sharply. "You, Dean, (Name). You three are the closest thing I have to family. I wanna do this." Bobby said, Sam look down at the knife and slowly takes it. "Okay." He muttered.

"Good." Bobby said and he turns around. getting down on his knees. "Just make it quick." He said. Sam waits a moment and puts the knife away. "Do it, son." Bobby said. "Yeah, okay, Bobby." Sam said, pulling a stake out of his shirt. "But you wanna know why?" He asked.

Sam grabs Bobby around the throat and shoves the stake through his back, a clean through his body, where the top sticks out his chest. "Because you're not Bobby." He growled and twists the stake, blood spurts out of the wound.

Bobby goes still and falls forward. Sam let's him go, and stares at Bobby's corpse. Nothing happens. "Bobby? Bobby! Bobby!" Sam shouted, frantically. Bobby's corpse vanishes and the stake falls over. The stake then shoots over Sam's shoulder into the hand of the Trickster.

Sam turns around to face him. "You're right. I was just screwing with you. Pretty good, though, Sam. Smart. Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands. Holy Full Metal Jacket." The Trickster said.

"Bring them back." Sam said, in a weak and defeated tone. "Who, Dean and (Name)? Didn't my girl send you flowers? Dean and (Name) are dead. They ain't coming back. Their souls are downstairs doing the hellfire rumba as we speak." The Trickster replied.

"Just take us back to that Tuesday, er Wednesday when it all started. Please. We won't come after you, I swear." Sam pleaded. "You swear?" The Trickster asked. "Yes." Sam replied. "I don't know. Even if I could..." The Trickster said, acting like he's thinking.

"You can." Sam said. "True. But that don't mean I should. Sam, there's a lesson here that I've been trying to drill into that freakish Cro-Magnon skull of yours." The Trickster said. "Lesson? What lesson?" Sam asked, confused.

"This obsession to save Dean and (Name)? The way you three keep sacrificing yourselves for each other? Nothing good comes out of it. Just blood and pain. They're your weakness. Especially (Name). You already lost one woman you loved and you can't stand to lose another. And the bad guys know it, too. It's gonna be the death of you, Sam. Sometimes you just gotta let people go." The Trickster said.

"He's my brother.... She's the woman I love." Sam said, tears welling up in his eyes. "Yup. And like it or not, this is what life's gonna be like without them." The Trickster said.

"Please. Just... please." Sam pleaded, the Trickster sighed. "I swear, it's like talking to a brick wall." He groaned. The Trickster looks at Sam, who doesn't say anything.

Staring into those big pleaded puppy dog eyes, even the famous Trickster broke. "Okay, look. This all stopped being fun months ago. You're Travis Bickle in a skirt, pal. I'm over it." He said.

"Meaning what?" Sam asked, confused. "Meaning that's for me to know and you to find out." The Trickster said, then he snaps his fingers.

Promise me I'll be back in time
Gotta get back in time

Sam's eyes snap open. He sits up in bed, looking around to see he's back in the motel room. "What, you gonna sleep all day?" (Name) asked. Sam turns his head to see her and Dean, standing by the bathroom sink. "I know, no Asia. This station sucks." Dean grumbled.

"Hey, I think this song is pretty great." (Name) said. "Of course you would, Geek." Dean said. "What? It's a great movie." (Name) said, shrugging. While the two were bickering, Sam checks the clock radio, seeing it says WED. "It's Wednesday." He muttered.

"Yeah, usually comes after Tuesday. Turn that thing off." Dean said. Sam throws off the covers and walks up to them, wrapping his arms around them both and pulling them in for a hug. Dean and (Name) stood there, stunned.

Sam let out a heavy sigh of relief and kiss the side of (Name's) head. "You alright? How many Tuesdays did you have?" (Name) asked. "Enough." Sam replied, and pulls away from the group hug to look at them. "What, uh, what do you remember?" He asked them.

"I remember you were pretty whacked out of it yesterday and then I remember running into the Trickster. But no, that's about it." Dean replied. "Yeah, he like snapped his fingers and that was it." (Name) said. Sam nods. "Let's go." He said.

"No breakfast?" (Name) asked. "No breakfast." He replied. (Name) stares at him for a moment. Seeing how serious he was, she decided to keep her hungry, comment to herself. "All right, we'll pack the car." Dean said.

He and (Name) try to slip pass Sam, but he stops them. "Wait, neither of you are going anywhere alone." He said, Dean and (Name) stared at him. "It's the parking lot, Sam." (Name) said. "Just... just trust me." Sam pleaded.

Once they were dressed, Sam zips closed his bag. Dean opens the door, turning back to look at him. "Hey, you don't look so good. Something else happen?" He asked. Sam doesn't say anything for a moment. "I just had a really weird dream." He muttered. Dean nods. "Clowns or midgets?" He asked.

Sam looks up and Dean grins, Sam tries to smile. (Name) throws her duffel bag onto her shoulder, frowning at the look on Sam's face. "Are you alright?" She asked, walking over to him.

Sam turn his head, looking into her eyes and feeling a little peace... which only upsets him more because he knew, in three months he won't have this peace anymore. He'll be trap in his own personal hell again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, in a low and soft tone. (Name) frown at Sam, sensing something horrible must have happened. But she wasn't going to push him if he didn't want to say. "Okay." She said, softly, she smiles and leans up to kiss him.

Sam smiles a little and picks up his bag. Dean and (Name) exited the motel room, walking towards the stairs. Sam follows, stopping at the door to look back at the unmade bed. He turns off the light and closes the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 4K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
44.4K 831 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...
36.7K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...