Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Dream A Little Dream For Me

2K 59 26
By SlinkyDogg

I enter a bar, looking around anxiously until I spotted Sam sitting at the bar. I let out a sigh of relief and quickly made my way over with him. Sam was titling his glass back and forth slowly, almost spilling out the contents. He's look so sad and all the hope I usually see in him was gone.

"There you are. What are you doing?" I asked him. Sam turns to me and shrugs. "Having a drink." He replied. "It's two in the afternoon. You're drinking whiskey?" I asked. "I drink whiskey all the time." He grumbled.

"No, you don't." I said. "What's the big deal? Dean gets sloppy in bars, all the time. Why can't I?" He snapped and I stared at him, taken aback by this attitude.

"Okay." I said, grabbing the bar stool next to Sam and taking a seat. "What's going on with you?" I asked, worried. Sam shakes his head and doesn't say anything for a few moments. He looks completely lost. "I tried, (Name)." He muttered, sadly.

I look at him a bit confused. "To do what?" I asked. "To save you and Dean." He replied. I stared at him sadly and sigh, turning to the bartender. "Can I get a whiskey? Double, neat." I said to him. "I'm serious, (Name)." Sam said.

"No, you're drunk." I said, turning back to him. "I mean, where you and Dean are going... what you're gonna become." Sam said, looking close to tears. He scoffs and shakes his head. "I can't stop it." He said, pausing for a moment. "I'm starting to think maybe even Ruby can't stop it. But really, the thing is, no one can save either of you."

"Well, that's what we kept telling you but like a Winchester you didn't listen." I said. "No, that's not what I mean. I mean, no one can save you and Dean, because neither of you wanna be saved. Even when you finally told me how you felt about it, you only really care about Dean being saved and me staying safe." Sam said, pausing to look me in the eye.

"I mean, how can you both care so little about yourselves?" He asked. I stare back at him then shrugged, turning away. "What's wrong with you?" Sam asked, his voice breaking.

I look over to meet Sam's eyes, but before either one of us could say anything else, my phone rings. "Hello?" I answered. "Hello, is this Ms. Snyderson?" A voice asked. "Yes, this is Ms. Snyderson." I replied, glancing to Sam, who looks away.

"I'm regret to inform you that Robert Steven Singer is in our hospital." The man said, my eyes widen in shock. "What?" I asked, causing Sam to look at me again. "He's comatose." The man said and I tighten my grip on my phone, worried. "Where?" I asked, anxiously.

The boys and I stood next to Bobby's hospital bed, staring down at him. "So, what's the diagnosis?" Sam asked the doctor. "We've texted everything we can think to test. He seems perfectly healthy." He replied. "Except that he's comatose." Dean said.

"Ms. Snyderson, you're one of his emergency contact. Anything we should know? Any illnesses?" The doctor asked. "No, he-he never gets sick. I mean, he doesn't even catch cold." I said, frantically. "Doctor, is there anything you can do?" Sam asked him, placing his hand on my shoulder to soothe me.

"Look, I'm sorry, but we don't know what's causing it... so we don't know how to treat it. He just... went to sleep, and didn't wake up." The doctor said. The boys and I share a worry look and then look back over at Bobby.

We track down the motel Bobby was staying at and enter his room. "So, what was Bobby doing in Pittsburgh?" Sam asked. "Unless he's taking an extremely lame vacation..." Dean said, closing the door as we walk into the center of the room.

"I mean, he must have been working a job, right?" I asked. "Well, you think there'd be some sort of sign of something, you know?" Dean asked, as we started searching the room. We open drawers only to discover they're all empty. The room looks completely clean.

"Research, news clippings... Or a frigging pizza box or a beer can." Dean said and I turn to the closet. I walk over to the closet and open it, finding Bobby's clothes hanging inside. I turn on the light, seeing something behind the clothes. "How 'bout this?" I asked, moving the clothes out of the way.

On the wall behind them hang all of the news clippings, maps and pictures we were looking for. there's pictures of roots, mushrooms, seeds and a map where Bobby has written 'Pittsburgh' in big letters and underlined it. There's post-its with addresses and numbers and a piece of paper about a plant.

Dean chuckles as he and Sam came up behind me. "Good old Bobby, always covering up his tracks." He said. "You make heads or tails of any of this?" Sam asked.

Dean takes one of the papers about a plant and reads the title of it. "'Silene capensis', which of course means absolutely nothing to me." He said. "Here. Obit." I said, taking a newspaper clipping and skims through it. "Dr. Walter Gregg, 64, university neurologist." I read aloud.

"How'd he bite it?" Dean asked. "Um.. actually, they don't know. They say he just went to sleep and didn't wake up." I said and Dean takes the clipping from me, reading it himself. "That sound familiar to you?" He asked us.

"All right, um... So let's say Bobby was looking into the doc's death. You know, hunting after something..." Sam said and Dean looks up at him. "...that started hunting him." He said, finishing his brother's sentence. "Yeah." Sam replied.

"All right, you two stay here. See if you can make heads or tails of this." Dean said, pointing to the closet. "What are you gonna do?" I asked. "I'm gonna look into the good doctor myself." Dean replied, walking to the door.

I turn back to wall, looking for anything that stands out. "(Name)." Sam said and I look up at him. "You never gave me an answer back at the bar." He said, I frown and look back at the wall. "Sam, don't you think we have bigger things to worry about right now?" I asked.

"This is big enough for me. Please I need to know." Sam said, softly. I stare at the wall for a moment, before letting out a sigh and turning back to him. "I don't know what you want me to say, Sam." I said.

"Anything. I just want... I wish you would worry about yourself and stop acting like everyone needs to be put ahead of you." Sam said, he sighs and cups my cheek, gently caressing it with his thumb. "You need to be taken care of too." He said, softly.

I stare back at Sam for a moment then look away. "You know what?" I said, stepping away from Sam. "I'm gonna head back to the hospital to keep an eye on Bobby." I said, turning away and walking to the door. "(Name)." Sam called out, but ignore him and left the room.

I sat by Bobby's bed, looking at him. "I feel like I should say something... even though I know you can't hear me." I said, quietly, staring at Bobby who remain still.

"You have to wake up Bobby, you just have to. I don't know what we do without you. Dean would be a wreck, he's already had to go through losing John. He can't go through it all again with you. And Sam... he's going to need you when we're both gone. He can't lose everyone he cares about." I said, feeling tears building up in my eyes.

"And I..." I started to say, pausing to think. "You took care of me since I was three years old. I never got to thank you for that. I'm sorry I haven't already and I'm sorry for being selfish and asking more of you. But I need you to get better for Sam and Dean's sake. They need you Bobby." I said, gripping my pants as I started to get more emotional.

"So please Da..." I went to say but stop myself. "Bobby." I corrected myself, tears running down my cheeks. "You have to beat this. You have to wake up. Please you just gotta." I whispered, lowering my head. I sniff and wipe my eyes.

Soon I became aware of a presence behind me and turn around to see Sam and Dean. They share a look with me before walking further into the room. "How is he?" Sam asked, moving to stand by the door of the bed, files in his hand.

I rub my hand over my chin as I turn back to Bobby. "No change. What you got?" I asked, getting up and walking to the boys. "Well, considering what Dean told me about the doc's experiments." Sam said and sighs. "...Bobby's wall is starting to make a hell of a lot more sense." He said.

"How so?" I asked and Sam holds up a picture of a plant from the folder. "This plant, Silene capensis, is also known as African Dream Root? It's been used by shaman and medicine men for centuries." He explained.

"Let me guess. They dose up, bust out the didgeridoos, start kicking around the hackey." Dean said. "Not quite. If you believe the legends, it's used for dreamwalking. I mean, entering another person's dreams, poking around in their heads." Sam said.

"I take it we believe the legends." Dean said and we all share a look. "When don't we? But dreamwalking is just the tip of the iceberg." Sam said and pick up a paper from the folder that contains info on the root and a drawing of it.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean, this Dream Root is some serious mojo. You take enough of it, with practice, you can become a regular Freddy Krueger. You can control anything. You could turn bad dreams good, you could turn good dreams bad." Sam explained.

"And killing people in their sleep?" Dean asked and Sam nods. "For example." He said and Dean sighs. "So let's say uh, let's say this doc was testing this stuff on his patients, Tim Leary-style." Sam said.

"Somebody gets pissed at him, decides to give him a little dream visit, he goes nighty-night." Dean said. "But what about Bobby?" Sam asked, looking over at Bobby. "I mean, if the killer came after him, how come he's still alive?" He asked and I look over at Bobby, worried. "I don't know." I muttered.

The boys and I left Bobby's room and walk down a hallway. "So how do we find our homicidal sandman?" Dean asked. "Could be anyone." Sam said. "Yeah?" Dean asked. "Yeah." Sam replied.

"Anyone who knew the doctor, had access to his dream shrooms." Dean said. "Maybe one of his test subjects or something?" I suggested. "Possible. But his research was pretty sketchy. I mean.. I don't know how many subjects he had, or who all of them were." Dean said.

Sam scoffs and we looks at him. "What?" I asked and Sam let out a loud sigh. "In any other case, we'd be calling Bobby and asking him for help right now." He said, giving me an idea.

I grab Sam by his arm to stop him. "You know what? You're right." I said. "What?" Sam asked. "Let's go talk to him." I replied and Sam looked at me little confused. "Sure. I think we might find the conversation a bit one-sided." He said.

"Not if we take some Dream Root." I said. "What?" Dean asked. "You heard me." I said. "You wanna go dreamwalking inside Bobby's head?" Sam asked. "Yeah. Why not? Maybe we could help." I said.

"We have no idea what's crawling around in there." Dean said. "Well how bad could it be?" I asked. "Bad." Sam replied. "Boys, it's Bobby." I said and the boys stare at me, thinking it over then nod.

"Yeah, you're right." Sam said and scoffs. "One problem though. We're fresh out of African Dream Root, so unless you know someone who can score some..." He said.

"Crap." Dean grumbled. "What?" Sam asked. "Bela." He replied and I groan. "Bela? Crap." Sam said and scoffs. "You're actually suggesting we ask her a favor?" I asked Dean.

"I'm feeling dirty just thinking about it, but yeah." Dean said, walking again. Sam sighs and walks after him. I didn't move for a moment then sigh and follow after the boys.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam was sitting at a table in the motel room, doing research on his laptop when the door opens. Sam turns to see (Name) walk in, wearing her hoodie. "Hey, Sam." She greeted, closing the door behind her.

Sam closes the laptop and gets up to greet her. "Where's Dean?" She asked, looking around. "At the bar, chatting up some girl most likely." Sam replied. "Hmm... you think he'll be gone for a while?" (Name) asked.

"Probably. Why?" He asked, putting his hands on his hips. She just smiles at him. "I was just wondering. Actually that's not completely true." (Name) said, advancing slowly towards Sam, grabbing the zipper on her jacket, sliding it down. "You wanna know why?" She asked. Sam takes a few steps back as (Name) comes up in front of him. "Okay." He said.

She takes off jacket, revealing she's wearing a lacy slip underneath. "Because of you." She said. Sam look at her, shook to his cord, as the jacket falls to the floor. "Uh.. What are you doing?" He asked.

(Name) only smiles and slowly removed her pants revealing she wasn't wearing anything else underneath. Sam looks down at her, shooketh. (Name) puts her hand on his cheek, as she eyes his lips. "I can't stop thinking about you. I need you Sam." She whispered.

"What?" Sam asked, taken aback. (Name) leans in and kisses him, deeply. Sam places his hand on her upper arm, inhaling deeply with the kiss. (Name) places her hand on his waist and Sam pulls out of the kiss with a sensual popping sound.

They stare deeply into each other's eyes, the tips of their noses lightly brushing against each other as they breath. "Are you sure?" He asked, in a husky whisper. "Yes." (Name) replied, her eyes sparkling with excitement and not lust, but love.

"I want it to be with you." She whispered, caressing his cheek and Sam leans into her touch, smiling. "Okay." He muttered, sweetly and leans in to rest his forehead against her's. "Let me take care of you, baby."

They both fell onto the bed with Sam landing on his back and (Name) on top, lock into a heated kiss. Sam brushes (Name's) hair out of her face with one hand and caresses her back with the other, as they kiss like they couldn't breath without the other.

They roll over as (Name) moans and Sam ends up on top of her. He pulls away from her lips and begins kissing her everywhere, not wanting to leave any bit of skin untouched from his lips. (Name) is beautiful to him and he wants to show her that in anyway he can.

Sam makes his way down and gently opens her legs, (Name) lifts her head to look at him. "What are you doing?" She asked, confused and Sam chuckles a little at her innocence. "If you don't want me to, I'll stop. But trust me...you'll like this." He whispered, then smiles.

"It's definitely something I enjoy." He said, in that husky tone again and licks his upper lip while maintaining eye-contact. (Name) gulps, blushing deeply then nods. "Okay. I trust you, Sam." She muttered and keeping his eyes lock with her's as long he could, Sam leans down between her hips.

He kisses both sides of her inner thighs then moves in for the main invent. Sam could feel (Name) quivering as he worshiped her lady parts. "Mmmm.... Sam." She moan, exciting him even more and want to please her even further. Treat her like the goddess he sees her as.

Sam caress her hips as he tries to pour everything into pleasuring her. With every stroke from his tongue, (Name) cried out his name in pure sweet bliss. "Sam. Sam. Oh!"

"Sam! Wake up."

In the waking world, Sam was sitting at the same desk, sleeping bent over with his head on his arm. Drool covers his hand and he's got a smile on his face. Dean is sitting in a chair, looking up at him and holding papers that he's been reading through.

Sam wakes up, smiling a little more until he realizes it was just a dream. His smile disappears and he sits up, wiping his face with the back of his hand. The same hand he had drool on, which he discovers.

Dean chuckles, watching as Sam wipes his face with his other arm. "Dude, you were out. And making some serious happy noises." Dean said. Sam looks very uncomfortable and doesn't look over at his brother. "Who were you dreaming about?" Dean asked.

"What? No one! Nothing." Sam replied, still refusing to look at him. "C'mon, you can tell me. Was it (Name)?" Dean asked. "No." Sam said. "Brad Pitt?" Dean asked next.

Sam turns around, almost looking at him. "No. No! Dude, it doesn't matter." He said, defensively. "Whatever." Dean said, looking back at the papers in his hand. "Whatever." Sam muttered to himself, turning back in his seat.

"(Name) called Bela." Dean said. Sam gets still at this, a smile quickly flashes by. He tries to cover his voice when answering. "Did she? She... What'd she... you know, say? She.. is Bela gonna help us?" He asked, awkwardly.

"Shockingly, no, which puts us back to square one. I've been trying to decipher the doctor's notes. Unfortunately, he has worse handwriting than you do." Dean said and he looks around a little. "You gonna come help me with this stuff?" He asked, looking over at Sam.

Sam looks around, and then down to his lap. He shifts uncomfortably and looks up, still keeping his back to Dean. "Yeah, yeah. Just give me a sec." He said and moves around a bit in his seat, stretching.

The door then open and Sam turn in his seat quickly, and gulps. (Name) enters, wearing her hoodie and pants similar to the one in Sam's dream, only it was a different color. Sam reacts to her right away due to the dream, and tries to cover up his 'situation'.

"Hey boys." She greeted, closing the door behind her. "Hey (Name). Find anyone?" Dean asked her. "Nope. I called all of Bobby's contacts that I know. No one got any Dream Root or any idea where to get some." She replied, frustrated.

(Name) turns to Sam, who was still in the chair. He lifts one hand at her, waving awkwardly over his shoulder, staying half-turned away from her with his other hand in his lap. "Hey, (Name). What's going on?" He asked, not looking her in the eye.

"You okay Sam? You look... constipated." (Name) said and Dean look over at Sam, who looks embarrassed. "I'm... fine." He replied.

Suddenly a knock on the door sounds. They all turn in its direction. (Name) goes back the door and opens it just inches. When she sees who it is, she looks annoyed and opens up the door, walking with it. "Bela. As I live and breathe." (Name) said.

Bela enters, wearing a black trenchcoat. "You called me. Remember?" She asked. "I remember you turning me down." (Name) replied as Dean got up from his chair walking over to them, while Sam remained in his seat.

"Well, I'm just full of surprises. I brought you your African Dream Root." Bela said and she hands over a jar of it to Dean. "Nasty stuff, and not easy to come by." She said.

(Name) starts to open her hoodie, with her back to Sam. Sam sits up, alertly, breathing in anticipation... "Why the sudden change of heart?" Dean asked Bela. "What? I can't do you a little favor every now and again?" She asked. "No. You can't." (Name) replied.

Sam tenses up in anticipation as (Name's) hoodie slips off. The hoodie falls away and reveals her in a regular long-sleeved red shirt, and not as naked as Sam had been half-anticipating. He let's out a breath silently, visibly relaxing a bit more.

"Come on, I wanna know what the strings are before you attach them." Dean said to Bela as (Name) took a seat on the bed, Sam watches her intently. "You said this was for Bobby Singer, right?" Bela asked (Name), who nods.

"Well, I'm doing it for him. Not you." Bela said. "Bobby? Why?" Dean asked. "He saved my life once. In Flagstaff." Bela replied. Dean throws a look Sam and (Name) way and they both just shrug.

He looks back at Bela, still not responding to her statement. "I screwed up and he saved me, okay? You satisfied?" She asked. "Maybe." Dean replied. Bela looks at Dean, who's now looking at the jar, and at Sam and (Name). "So when do we go on this little magical mystery tour?" Bela asked.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere. I don't trust you enough to let you in my car, much less Bobby's head. No offense." Dean said, walking over to the closet. He turns on the lights and opens up the safe, where the Colt is, and he puts in the jar of Dream Root with it. Sam, (Name), and Bela watch him. "None taken." Bela said.

Sam looks over at (Name) quickly and Dean closes the safe, locking it. He walks into the room again, where Bela is looking a bit annoyed now. "It's 2 am. Where am I supposed to go?" She asked.

"Get a room. Ah, they got the Magic Fingers, a little Casa Erotica on pay-per-view. You'll love it." Dean said. "You..." Bela said and she leaves in a huff, slamming the door behind her.

"What a drama Queen." (Name) remarked and Sam chuckles nervously, looking at her and swallows hard.

(Name's) P.O.V
Later, Sam walked over to the beds with three glass cups of the liquid containing the Dream Root. Dean and I sat on the bed, waiting for him. As Sam comes over, he hands Dean one of the cups and then sits down on the other bed, next to me handing me a glass.

"Uh, should we dim the lights and synch up Wizard of Oz to Dark Side of the Moon?" Dean asked. Sam looks over at him, with a smile. "Why?" He asked and Dean looks at him, disappointed. "What did you do during college?" He asked. Sam looks at him with his usual 'huh' reaction to such questions.

Dean goes to drink the liquid but Sam stops him. "Wait, wait, wait. Whew. Can't forget this." He said. Dean puts down the cup and looks over at him as he pulls out a little envelope from his shirt pocket. He pulls something out, Dean and I reach out our hands, and Sam puts a little of each in our hands. "Here." He said.

"What the hell is that?" I asked. "Bobby's hair." Sam replied and we look at him in disgusted. "We have to drink Bobby's hair?" Dean asked.

"That's how you control whose dream you're entering. You gotta... drink some of their uh... some of their body." Sam explained and I gag in disgust. "Well, guess the hair of the dog is better than other parts of the body." Dean remarked and we put the hair in our drinks.

Sam exhales, getting ready to drink what seems to be a very disgusting drink. We raise our cups a bit. "Bottoms up." Dean said. "Yeah." Sam and I said. We clink our cups together in a toast and then drinks it all up.

All three of us grunt, trying to swallow, which was a little hard. We smack our mouths a bit, due to the awful taste. We look disgusted and nothing seems to have changed. "Feel anything?" I asked them and Dean shakes his head. "No. You feel anything?" Sam asked looking at me, I shook my head a little. "No." I said.

Dean holds up the cup and looks in it. "Maybe we got some bad shwag." He said. We hear thunder from outside and rain pattering on the window. Sam looks over, a little confused. "Hey, when did it start raining?" He asked.

Dean looks over at the window as well. He gets up and walks slowly to the window, drawing open the white curtain liners. The rain is actually not coming from the sky, but from the ground. "When did it start raining upside down?" He asked.

Dean turns around us, seeing we're now standing a house, that felt very familiar to me. We looks around a bit seeing that the window Dean was just looking out through, is gone and instead there's a fireplace. The entire motel room has turned into a living room.

"Okay, I don't know what's weirder the fact that we're in Bobby's head... or that he's dreaming of Better Homes and Gardens." Dean said, looking us while I kept looking around the room a bit more.

"Wait. Wait a sec. Imagine the place, uh, without the paint job." I said, gesturing to everything. "More cluttered, dusty, books all over the place." I said and we begin to move around the living room. "It's Bobby's house." Dean said. "Yeah." I replied. "Bobby?!" Dean called out, getting no answer. "Bobby!" I called out, getting no response either.

"Bobby?" Sam called out, entering the living room and looking up towards the stairs. Sam looks towards the door, while Dean and I are still in the living room. "Guys?" He said and we turn to him.

"I'm gonna go look outside." He said. "No, no, no, stay close." I whispered to him. "I'll be fine. Just, look around in here. Look, we gotta find him." He said. "Don't do anything stupid." Dean said to him. Sam nods and walks to the door.

I open the door to the kitchen. Dean and I walk in, looking around cautiously. We move through the kitchen towards the hallway on the other side. "Bobby?" I called out. We walks out into the hallway, where there's two doors. One across from the kitchen and one on the left. "Bobby!" Dean called out.

We turn around hearing something and look down the hallway in the other direction, where there's another closed door. "Who's out there?" We heard Bobby asked, from the other side of the door, sounding scared.

We turns back to the door that was on our left when we entered the hallway. We walk over to the door and seeing long scratchmarks on it. Dean touches them as he goes for the doorknob. "Bobby, you in there?" He whispered. "Dean?" Bobby said.

"Yeah. It's me, I'm here with (Name). Open up." Dean said and Bobby opens the door, looking at us frighten. "Hey." I greeted him. Bobby moves into the kitchen, looking around scared, like he was making sure something wasn't coming.

He had scratches on his cheek and nose. "How in the hell did you find me?" Bobby asked us. "The boys and I got our hands on some of that Dream Root stuff." I said. "Dream Root? What?" Bobby asked, confused.

"Dr. Gregg, the experiments?" Dean said and Bobby still looking around, throws him a glance. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked, terrified. The lamps then begin to flicker. "Hurry." Bobby said, running for the closet again.

I turn around and grab him, to stop him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on?" I asked. "She's coming." Bobby said, panicking. "Okay, you know this is a dream, don't you?" Dean asked him.

"What are you, crazy?" Bobby asked, completely terrified. "It's a dream, Bobby! None of this is real!" I said. "Does that look made-up?" Bobby asked, pointing down the hallway. Dean and I turns around to see a blonde hair woman coming out into the hallway.

She's wearing a white dress and there's blood on it, coming from wounds on her neck and chest. Suddenly the closet door slams shut and Bobby turns around, rattling the doorknob to make it open. Dean and I look at Bobby, who turns around and we look back at the woman.

We now see the woman looks rather normal except for the bleeding wounds on her chest and neck. Even her hair is styled in a regular fashion. She doesn't look happy though.

"Bobby, who is that?" I asked. Bobby has tears in his eyes now, but not from being terrified. "She's... She's my wife." He said and I look at him surprised. Now the woman expression isn't as hard. She's just looking back at us. Dean and I looks from Bobby to her and back again.

We move into the kitchen, Bobby's wife following after us. "Why did you do this to me?" She asked Bobby, standing in the doorway leading to the hall. At her words, Bobby turns around. "I'd rather died myself than hurt you." Bobby said, tearfully.

"But you did hurt me. You shoved that knife into me. Again and again. You watched me bleed. Watched me die." She said. Dean and I came up behind Bobby and Dean grab a hold of him. "Bobby, she's not real." He said, firmly.

Bobby doesn't respond to Dean, his eyes stayed on his wife. "How could you?" She asked Bobby, who's close to crying now. "You were possessed, baby. You were rabid. And I didn't know what I know now. I didn't know how to save you." Bobby replied, his voice trembling.

"You're lying. You wanted me dead! If you'd loved me YOU WOULD'VE FOUND A WAY!" She screamed. "I'm sorry." Bobby said, sobbing. I grab hold of Bobby, more forcefully this time. "Come on!" I yelled, dragging Bobby into the living room. As Dean slide the doors closed, Bobby's wife runs for the doors, screaming at us.

Dean lean against the door, holding it closed. "We're telling you, all of it. Your house, your wife, it's a nightmare!" He said. Bobby was standing across from him, just looking at him, his wife continuing to bang and scream. Dean finally grabs a wire to tie around the doorhandles. "I killed her." Bobby cried.

I move in front of Bobby so he could see me. "Bobby! This is your dream. And you can wake up. I mean, hell, you can do anything." I said as Dean ties the doors together. "Just leave me alone. Let her kill me already." Bobby said despairingly, walking pass me to the door.

Dean grabs hold of him, trying to get him to wake up, to snap out it all. "Look at me. Look at me. You gotta snap out of this now. You gotta snap out of this now! You're not gonna die. We're not gonna let you die. We're not gonna let you die. You're like a father to us. You gotta believe me, please." Dean pleased.

They look at each other for a moment. Bobby looks once at the door his wife is still banging on and screaming behind, and then he look back at Dean and I. "I'm dreaming?" He asked.

"Yes! Now take control of it." Dean yelled. Bobby looks towards the door, and then he closes his eyes tightly and suddenly all the banging and screaming stops. Dean lets go of him and walks over to the doors.

He removes the cable and slides the doors open, revealing an empty kitchen. Bobby's wife nowhere in sight. "I don't believe it." Bobby whispered and I turn to look at him. "Believe it. Now would you please wake up?" I asked him.

Suddenly I woke up and sat up in bed, at the same time as Sam and Dean, panting. Dean looks down at his cup and we look over at each other.

We return to the hospital, where Bobby was sitting in bed, looking over the papers from the investigation. Dean and I sat on the bed next to him. "Hey, Bobby. That, uh... That stuff, all that stuff with your wife?" Dean asked and Bobby look over at us. "That actually happen?" He asked.

"Everybody got into hunting somehow." Bobby replied. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be sorry. If it weren't for you two, I'd still be lost in there. Or dead. Thank you." Bobby said. I nodded and Dean only responds with a twitch of his lips.

"Bobby... how come you never told me about her?" I asked him and Bobby looks away. He stares off into nothing for a long moment. "It's a story for another time, kid." He said, tearfully and I nodded.

Sam then comes in after that. "So, uh, stoner boy wasn't in his dorm. My guess is he's long gone by now." He said. "He ain't much of a stoner." Bobby said, picking up a picture of guy, looking at it. "No?" Dean asked.

"No. His name's Jeremy Frost. Full-on genius. Hundred-and-sixty IQ. Which is sayin' some, considering his dad took a baseball bat to his head." Bobby said and Dean nods at that. Bobby picks up another paper and hands it to Sam.

"Here's Father of the Year. He died before Jeremy was 10." Bobby said. "Looks like a real sweetheart." Sam said, sarcastically. "Injury gave him Charcot-Wilbrand. He hasn't dreamt since." Bobby said and Sam puts the paper back on the little side table.

"Till he started dosing the dream drug." Dean said. "Yep." Bobby replied. "How'd he know how to dig up your worst nightmare and throw it at you?" I asked. "Hey, he was rooting around in my skull. God knows what he saw in there." Bobby said.

"Yeah. How'd he get in there in the first place? Isn't he supposed to have some of your hair, your DNA, or something?" Sam asked, Dean and I nodded. "Yeah." We muttered.

"Yeahhhh. 'Fore I knew it was him, he offered me a beer. I drank it. Dumbest frigging thing." Bobby said and Dean suddenly looks nervous. "Oh, I don't know. It wasn't that dumb." He said, with a nervous laugh.

Sam, Bobby, and I look at him with this comment. "Dean, you didn't." I said. "I was thirsty." He said, defensively. "That's great. Now he can come after either one of you." Sam said, angrily.

"Well, now we just have to find him first." Dean said. "We better work fast... and coffee up. Because the one thing we cannot do is fall asleep." Bobby said, looking at Dean.

Two Days Later
Dean was behind the wheel, clearly pissed over the whole situation. "I mean, this Jeremy guy's not a friggin' ghost. Where the hell could he be?" He asked. "Dean, you sure you don't want me or (Name) to drive? You seem a little..." Sam started to say and Dean looks over at him. "...caffeinated." He finishes.

"Well, thanks for the news flash, Edison!" Dean said angrily. "Dean, you need to calm down." I said to him. "I am calm!" Dean growled and his cell then starts ringing. Dean tries to get hold of it but he fumbles, muttering indistinctly in frustration. "Tell me you got something!" He said when he finally gets it in hand.

"Yeah." Dean said after hearing Bobby's replied. "What the hell, Bobby!" He then yelled. "Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just.. I'm-I'm-I'm tired." He said, apologetically and irritated. "What's Bela got?" He then asked and there's a long moment of silence as he listens to Bobby.

"Great! Well, I'm just gonna go blow my brains out now!" Dean yelled and he flips the phone closed, throwing it in his lap. He hits the steering-wheel grunting angrily.

Suddenly Dean turns the car on a side road instead of continuing on. When we got to a clearing in the woods, he shuts off the engine. "All right, that's it. I'm done." He said, taking the key out. "What are you doing?" I asked.

Dean slides down a bit in his seat, resting his head on the back of it. "Taking myself a long-overdue nap." He replied. "What?! Dean, Jeremy can come after you." Sam reminded him. "That's the idea." Dean said. "Excuse me?" Sam asked.

"Come on man, we can't find him, so let him come to me." Dean said. "On his own turf? Where he's basically a god?" Sam asked. "I can handle it." Dean said.

"Not alone, you can't." I said, leaning froward and pulling out some of his hair. "Ow!" Dean screamed and touches his head where I grabbed some hair. I lean froward in the backseat, looking at Sam as he prepared the dream root.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked. "Comin' in with you." I replied. "No, you're not." Dean said, firmly. "Why not? At least then it'll be three against one." Sam said.

Dean doesn't have a response first, opening and closing his mouth. "Cause I don't want either of you digging around in my head." He finally said. "Too bad." Sam said, going for the items to make the liquid and Dean just looks at us for a moment.

3rd Person P.O.V
The trio was asleep, leaning on the doors of the Impala. Sam wakes up first, clearing his throat. The the car was still parked in the exact same spot, before they fell asleep

"Dean." Sam said, hitting his brother on his arm and Dean wakes up forcefully. "Jeez. For the love of God." Dean grumbled, looking looks around a bit, looking extremely tired. Sam turns in his seat to shake (Name) awake, being more gentle with her. "(Name)."

(Name) groan, waking up and rubs her eye as she look around. "What are we still doing here?" She asked, confused. "I have no idea." Sam replied. They then heard a sound from outside the car. "There's someone out there." Sam whispered.

They got out of the car, looking around. As they walk in front of the car, music can suddenly be heard. Dean looks behind him and then when he turns around, a corner of the clearing lights up, and there sits Lisa Braeden on a little blanket and a picnic basket.

Dean just looks at her and she smiles up at him. "Hey. You gonna sit down?" Lisa asked him. Dean doesn't move and just looks at her. She has a glass of red whine in her hand and she reaches for another glass in the basket.

"Come on. We only have an hour before we have to pick Ben up from baseball." She said, holding the glass for him, giving him another smile. Sam and (Name) glance to each other, then look to Dean who was just looking at Lisa.

He then looks over at them. "I've never had this dream before." Dean said, turning back, away, and they can see that he isn't telling the truth. "Stop looking at me like that." Dean barked. "Sorry." Sam said.

"Dean. I love you." Lisa said, smiling. Suddenly her entire scene shakes and both her, the picnic, the light and the music disappears. Dean looks around, Sam and (Name) turning around, doing the same. "Where'd she go?" Dean asked.

Sam looking into the woods and suddenly Jeremy comes out from behind a tree. "Guys." Sam said before he took off after Jeremy, who runs away. Dean and (Name) quickly follow him and ran into the woods.

Dean ended up losing track of Sam and (Name), but kept running in the same direction. Suddenly he stops and turns, looking around confused. "Okay." Dean muttered as the woods have turned into wallpaper and we were standing in a hallway with doors on both sides.

Sam and (Name) were still running through the woods, in pursuit of Jeremy. They came to a clearing, where they stops, panting, looking around. "Dean?!" Sam called out, noticing he's gone. "Dean!" (Name) yelled out, getting no response.

Dean walk down the hallway towards a door at the end of it. Suddenly the door opens up slowly. Dean stop, watching as the door glides open more, revealing a motel room. Clicking can be heard, as he enter the room.

As he comes in, he see that the motel room looks exactly as the one he, Sam, and (Name) have been staying in. Across the room from the door, sits a man on the chair by the desk. Dean walks further into the room, watching him.

"Jeremy?" Dean asked. The man keeps clicking the on and off button for the lamp on the desk, his back to Dean. The man clicks the lamp back on and turns his head back towards Dean, revealing himself to be Dean as well, but he doesn't look very nice.

Dream Dean slowly stands up, and turns to Dean, who swallows at the sight of himself. Dream Dean doesn't looks so hard anymore. "Hey, Dean." Dream Dean greeted him. "Well, aren't you a handsome son of a gun." Dean said, smiling. "We need to talk." Dream Dean said

Dean nods and begins to walk in a circle, as does Dream Dean. They're walking in the same direction just across from each other. "I get it. I get it. I'm my own worst nightmare, is that it? Huh? Kind of like the Superman III junkyard scene? A little mano y mano with myself?" Dean asked.

"Joke all you want, smart-ass. But you can't lie to me. I know the truth." Dream Dean said. They stop walking, now having changed places. Dean standing by the desk, Dream Dean by the door. "I know how dead you are inside. How worthless you feel. I know how you look into a mirror... and hate what you see."

Dean swallows, gets ahold of himself. "Sorry, pal. It's not gonna work." He said, smiling. "You're not real." He said. "Sure I am. I'm you." Dream Dean said.

"I don't think so. 'Cause see, this is my siesta. Not yours." Dean said, raising his left hand. "All I gotta do is snap my fingers and you go bye-bye." He snaps his fingers once, and nothing happens. Dean's smile fades, and he snaps again, noticing nothing's happening.

Dream Dean just watches him, Dean snaps them three more times and then lets his hand fall to his side, eyebrows lifted. Dream Dean gives him an 'I-told-you-so' nod. "I'm not going anywhere. Neither are you." Dream Dean said

The door slams shut behind Dream Dean, revealing that there were someone else in the room. Dean looks at the figure stunned as they lock the door and turn around to reveal themselves to be (Name).

"(Name)?" Dean said, confused. Dream (Name) glares at him, showing nothing but bitterness in her eyes. Immediately Dean knew this wasn't his Dweeb. "Not (Name)." Dean said, becoming completely serious.

"Like I said..." Dream Dean said, raising his right hand, in which he is now holding a sawed-off shotgun. "...we need to talk."

Back with Sam and the real (Name), a bang is heard and the two woke up in the Impala, gasping. They've looks over at Dean, who's still asleep. "Dean." Sam said, hitting him on the arm. "Hey. Wake up." He said, not seeing that this in fact was not Dean, but Jeremy, who's very much awake.

Sam hits him on the arm two more times and then Jeremy turns around, with a hard, evil look. Sam only has a second to respond and take in that it's Jeremy and not Dean.

Jeremy hits him hard in his stomach with the tip of a bat. "Sam!" (Name) screamed, as Sam grunts and opens the door. Sam falls out through the door, face first, still grunting over the pain. Jeremy comes around the front of the car, the bat resting against his shoulder.

(Name) grabs the door on the passenger side of the backseat, but it wouldn't open. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!" (Name) muttered as she goes to the other door, discovering it wouldn't open either.

"Boy, you just don't know when to leave well enough alone, do you?" Jeremy asked, as he walks towards Sam, who's reached the back of the Impala still on the ground, he closes the door Sam fell out through and continues walking up to him.

(Name) crawl over the seat, getting in the front to try Sam's door, but now that was lock as well. "Oh come on!" She growled, now trying the driver's door, getting the same results.

Jeremy tower over Sam who's now turned over, looking up at him, still moving backwards. "You're a psycho." Sam sad in a pained voice. "You're wrong." Jeremy said. "Yeah? Tell that to Dr. Gregg." Sam sneered.

"Sorry Baby." (Name) whispered to the car, before she started kicking the window of the driver door as hard as she could, repeatedly.

"The doc? No, no. The doc's the one that got me hooked on this stuff and then he took it away." Jeremy said as Sam was still lying on the ground, looking up at him. Jeremy leans on the Impala, raising the bat, holding it like he's about to swing, looking down at Sam.

"But I needed it, and he wouldn't let me have it." Jeremy said. "So you killed him?" Sam asked. "I can dream again. You know what that's like, not to be able to dream? You never rest, not really. It's like being awake for 15 years." Jeremy replied, as finally (Name) manage to break the window open.

"And let me guess. That makes you go crazy?" Sam asked, as (Name) quickly crawl out. Jeremy leans down towards Sam, holding the bat out at him. "I just wanna be left alone. I just wanna dream." He said. "Sorry. Can't do that." Sam said. "That's the wrong answer." Jeremy said, raising the bat about to swing.

At that moment, (Name) tackles Jeremy and the two begin to struggle. Sam tried to get up to help, but he was suddenly pulled flat against the ground. He groans and gasps heavily. Sam was now tied to railroad spikes, unable to move.

(Name) and Jeremy fought for the bat, until Jeremy yank the bat away and took a big swing at her head. (Name) fell to the ground hard, blood bleeding down from where she was struck. "(Name)!" Sam yelled, pulling on his binds harder.

(Name) groan in pain, trying to pick herself up, but she was tied down, similar to Sam. "I'm getting better and better at this. Stronger and stronger all the time." Jeremy said, walking back over to Sam as (Name) struggles against her restraints.

Jeremy was standing by Sam's feet, now examining the bat. Sam looks to the side, and Jeremy looks down at him. "But you, your girlfriend, and your brother? You're not waking up. Not this time. I'm not gonna let you." Jeremy said, as Sam looks up at him, and (Name) looks over at them scared.

Back with Dean, he was still in the motel room, being taunted by himself and Dream (Name). "I mean, you and (Name) are going to hell and you won't lift a finger to stop it." Dream Dean said, as he and Dream (Name) begun circling around the room with Dean. "Won't even try to stop it for (Name's) sake. Really shows how much you care." Dream (Name) said.

"Talk about low self-esteem." Dream Dean said, and chuckles. "Then again, I guess it's not much of a life worth saving, now is it?" He asked. "Wake up, Dean. Come on, wake up." Dean whisper to himself.

"I mean, after all, you've got nothing outside of Sam." Dream Dean asked and they all stop circling each other. Now back in their original positions. Dean by the door, Dream Dean and (Name) by the desk.

"Well there's (Name). But you gone up and sign her death warrant too. And right before she and Sammy finally got together." Dream (Name) taunted and Dean stare back at her hard, with a hint of regret in his eyes.

"You know it's true, Dean. She want to believe her precious boys could do no wrong. But like it or not, you and Sam are her downfall. It was only a matter of time one of you got her killed." Dream (Name) said and Dean lower his head slightly.

"You are nothing. You're as mindless and obedient as an attack dog." Dream Dean said and Dean lifts his head and smiles in denial, braving it out. "That... That's not true." He said.

"No? What are the things that you want? What are the things that you dream? I mean, your car? That's Dad's. Your favorite leather jacket? Dad's. Your music? Dad's. Do you even have an original thought?" Dream Dean asked and Dean scoffs, not wanting to admit to anything.

"No. No, all there is is, 'Watch out for Sammy. Look out for your little brother, boy!' You can still hear your Dad's voice in your head, can't you?" Dream Dean asked, motioning with the weapon to his head. "Clear as a bell."

"Just shut up." Dean said, still smiling. Dream Dean lowers the gun. "I mean, think about it..." He said and begins to walk towards Dean, whose smile is fading now. "...all he ever did is train you, boss you around." Dream Dean said, not now standing face to face with Dean. "But Sam.... Sam he doted on. Sam, he loved."

"I mean it. I'm getting angry." Dean said, warningly. "Dad knew who you really were. A good soldier and nothing else. Daddy's blunt little instrument. YOUR OWN FATHER DIDN'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIVED OR DIED! WHY SHOULD YOU?"

"Son of a bitch!" Dean shouted in anger and pushes Dream Dean hard, knocking him into the wall above the desk. Dream (Name) step aside, watching the sight. "My father was an obsessed bastard!" Dean scream angrily

Dream Dean tries to get up and Dean kicks him down on the desk again. Dean holds the weapon as a bat and hits Dream Dean once and then pins him to the wall with it. "All that crap he dumped on me, about protecting Sam! That was his crap. He's the one who couldn't protect his family. He..."

Dean steps back and swings the weapon again, hitting Dream Dean twice. "He's the one who let Mom die." Dean said, pining Dream Dean again. "...who wasn't there for Sam. I always was! He wasn't fair! I didn't deserve what he put on me."

He backs away from Dream Dean. "AND I DON'T DESERVE TO GO TO HELL!" Dean screamed and shoots Dream Dean twice in the chest. As he lowers the weapon and looking at Dream Dean, who now has blood is splattered on his face and his eyes are closed.

Dream (Name) starts clapping slowly getting Dean's attention. "Wow. What a show." She said. Dean glared back at her and slowly raised the gun, pointing it at her head. Dream (Name) merely smirks and drops her hands. "You gonna kill me like you kill (Name)?" She asked.

"I didn't kill her." Dean growled in denial. "Oh Dean... you did. In fact you did something way worse. You're gonna have her be killed by hellhounds. Her greatest fear." Dream (Name) said, taking step froward and placing her hand over the gun.

"(Name) will never admit it, but you know it deep down. It's your fault she's going to hell." She said, positioning the gun and pressing her forehead against the tip. "(Name) going to die. And it's all your fault."

Dean swallow hard, his hand beginning to shake as he drop his anger expression, showing a look of complete utter regret, he's been trying so hard to hide.

Suddenly Dream Dean's eyes flickers open and he sits up, startling Dean who ends up pulling the trigger, killing Dream (Name) on the spot. Dean looks down at Dream (Name) dead body on the floor in horror.

Dean looks over at Dream Dean who's eyes are now completely black, as when a demon possesses a human. Dean widens his eyes at that. "You can't escape me, Dean. You're gonna die. And this? This is what YOU'RE GONNA BECOME!" Dream Dean shouted in a anger tone.

Dean feels something tug on his leg and he looks down to see Dream (Name) on her knees, looking up at him. Blood bleed down from her forehead where she was shot. Making it almost seem like she was crying blood from her now solid black eyes. "This is what you did Dean. This is ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Back with Sam and the real (Name), Jeremy was hitting them repeatedly on their legs and knees, with the bat and with his feet. Sam and (Name) grunted through the assault, not able to move.

Jeremy walk over to (Name), standing over her, the bat hovering above her chest. "You can't stop me. There's nothing I can't do in here." He said as (Name) pants from the pain.

"Because of the Dream Root." Sam said, panting as well. "That's right." Jeremy said, looking over his shoulder at him. He then turns back to (Name), readying his bat. "Yeah? Well, you're forgetting something." Sam said.

Jeremy now holds the bat, ready to swing down on (Name). "What's that?" He asked and Sam looks over at him. "We took the Dream Root too." He said and smiles.

"Jeremy!" An angry voice yelled. Jeremy towards the woods, seeing Jeremy's father, Henry, standing at the edge of the woods. "Jeremy!" Henry shouted. "No. No...." Jeremy muttered, shaking his head.

Henry begins walking towards him. "Dad?" Jeremy said, confused and terrified. "You answer me when I'm talking to you, boy." Henry shouted as Jeremy backs away from (Name) and Henry. No longer having the bat in his hands. "No...."

Sam shows up and hits Jeremy across his face with the bat. The binds holding (Name) down disappears and she sits up watching as Sam hits Jeremy again and again until he dies in his sleep.

Suddenly Sam, Dean, and (Name) woke up in the car, panting. They look over at each other and then look away. Dean was clearly shaken by what just happened.

(Name's) P.O.V
Sam, Bobby, and I came around the corner and walk down the hallway together, towards the motel room. "So you did a little dream-weaving of your own in here, huh?" Bobby asked Sam. "Yeah. I just sort of concentrated and it happened, you know?" He replied.

"Didn't have anything to do with... you know, your psychic stuff?" I asked and Sam looks at me, and we stop walking. Bobby turns and looks at Sam as well. "No. I mean, I don't think so." Sam said and Bobby nods. "Good. Good." He said and Sam swallows, looking a little worried. We continue walking down the hallway.

We enter the motel room, and Dean turns to face us, phone on his hand. "Hey, you guys seen Bela? She's not in her room. She's not answering her phone." He said, as we came in and closed the door.

"She must've taken off or something." Sam said. "Just like that? It's a little weird." Dean said. "Yeah well, if you ask me what's weird is why she helped us in the first place." Bobby said and I looked at his confused. "I thought you saved her life." I said.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bobby asked next confused. "The thing in Flagstaff." I said. "That thing in Flagstaff was an amulet. I gave her a good deal, that's all." He replied and I was confused by this, closing my mouth.

Sam turns around and looks at me then Dean, confused. "Well, the why did y-?" Sam started to say to Bobby. "You three better check your pockets." Bobby told us and Sam reaches into his pockets, as does Dean and I. "Not literally." Bobby said.

Dean stops what he's doing and slowly looks up at Sam and I, then turn to the safe in the closet. "No, no, no, no." He said, going over to the safe and opens it up. It's empty. "The Colt." Sam said.

Dean looks over at us and slams the safe shut. "Bela stole the Colt." I exclaimed. "Damn it, kids!" Bobby said, exasperated. "Pack you crap." Dean said, walking over to his bag on the couch. "Why? Where are we going?" Sam asked and Dean turns to him. "We're gonna go hunt the bitch down." He growled.

Later, the boys and I were standing by the open trunk, Dean zipping his bag closed. Sam and I put our own bags in there. "Hey, guys. I was wondering. When you two were in my head, what did you see?" Dean asked, mostly looking at me.

"Uh, just Jeremy. He kept us separated from you. Easier to beat our brains out that way, I guess." Sam explained and Dean scoffs. "What about you? You never said." I said and Dean shook his head. "Nothing. I was looking for you guys the whole time." He said, taking the keys out the lock to the trunk and closes it.

We got into the car and Sam sighs as he sits down. Dean looks thoughtful for a moment. "Sam." He said and his brother looks over at him. "Yeah?" He asked.

Dean doesn't look at him and clears his throat. "I've been doing some thinking, and... Well, the thing is... I don't wanna (Name) to die... I don't wanna to die." He said and I look at him, a little surprise he's opening up about this. Sam's expression softens and saddens.

"I don't wanna either of us go to hell." Dean said, slighting looking up at the review mirror at me. "Especially not you (Name). You don't deserve that." He said and I bit my lip, feeling myself tearing up. "Neither do you." I said. Dean looks away from the mirror, not responding.

Sam swallows, and nods his head softly. "All right. Yeah. We'll find a way to save both of you." He said, softly. Dean looks over at him, and then looks away nodding. He looks back at Sam, a little smile on his lips. "Okay, good." Dean said, a little shaken. Sam nods at us, reassuringly.

Hours later, Dean parked the car to get food while Sam and I wait. I sat on the hood, dangling my legs off the side as I thought back to my previous conversations with Sam the other day.

I rub my hand over my leg nervously, glancing over at Sam, who was looking at his phone. "I'm sorry, Sam." I said and he look up from his phone surprised. "...For what?" He asked, confused.

"For worry you so much. With me putting you and Dean before myself. I know the way I left was pretty crappy and it probably made it..." I started to say, but Sam interrupted me. "You're doing it again." He said in a quite tone, as he put his phone away and walk over to me.

"Doing what?" I asked. "You're worry about me more than yourself, (Name)." He replied, now standing in front of me. I think for a moment and shrugged. Sam sigh, moving closer so he could stand in between my dangling legs.

"(Name), we heard what you said in the hospital. Bobby raised you and yet you told him he had to get better for our sake." He said. "Well..." I started to say but Sam held up his hand. "No stop, just listen." He said, dropping his hand.

"You know, I was awake when Meg was tearing into you. Those awful thing she said she saw in you... you don't honestly believe any of that about yourself do you?" Sam asked, his voice breaking a little.

I stare at for him moment then look down, not answering him. Sam sighs. "I was afraid of that. That night and after the incident with the Djinn. I've been really worried about you." He said. "Worry? About what?" I asked, lifting my head to look at him.

"This unhealthy lack of self worth you have. I love how selfless and caring you are... but not at the expense of putting everyone before yourself. Even when there's no need for you to. I know you have troubled letting someone else take care of you. But you've always been there for me, don't you think I would want to be there for you? Please... just let me take care of you." Sam pleaded, staring at me with those pleading puppy dog eyes of his.

I sigh and look down again, fidgeting with the bottom ends of my jacket. "I don't know... I guess... I guess I always thought people will only care about me when I'm useful, you know? Like they'll only want to be around me when I can please them and make them happy." I explained.

"Baby, you know that's not true." Sam whispered. "I know, I know." I said, lifting my head to meet his eyes, seeing he had tears welling up. "But it's just easier to believe that." I muttered.

Sam sigh and wrap his arms around me for a hug, resting his chin on the top of my head. "Well, I guess that's going to be something we need to work on. Cause whether you believe it or not, you deserve love. You don't need to earn it."

I pulls away a little to look up at Sam, who smiles at me with a soft expression. He cups my cheeks and leans down for a reassuring kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
93.1K 4K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
3.8K 221 11
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . • ☆ . ° .• -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-°:. *₊ ° . Adelaide Booker and...