Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Bedtime Stories

2.1K 67 32
By SlinkyDogg

Dean raced the Impala down a road as it rains outside. "I don't understand, guys. Why not?" Sam asked, angrily. "Because I said so." Dean growled. "We got the Colt now!" Sam exclaimed. "Sam..." I said, exasperated.

"We can summon the Crossroads Demon..." Sam tried to say. "We're not summoning anything." Dean said. "...pull the gun on her, and force her to let you guys out of the deal!" Sam continue to say. "We don't even know if that'll work!" I shouted.

"Well then we'll just shoot her! If she dies then the deal goes away!" Sam shouted back. "We don't know if that'll work either, Sam! All you're pitching us right now is a bunch of 'if's' and 'maybes' and that's not good enough, because if we screw with this deal, you die!" Dean shouted at him, angrily.

"And if we don't screw with it, you and (Name) die!" Sam exclaimed. "Sam, enough! We're not going to have this conversation." Dean said, firmly. "Why, because you said so?" Sam asked. "YES, BECAUSE I SAID SO!" Dean screamed at him.

"Well you're not Dad!" Sam spat and silence fell over us, as the two brothers looked at each other. "No, but I am the oldest. And I'm doing what's best. And you're going to let this go, you understand me?" Dean shouted and they continued to stare at each other, angrily.

Sam turns away and looks out the window. He looks angry but isn't saying anything. "Tell us about the psychotic killer." I said, trying to ease the tense in here but Sam doesn't say anything.

"C'mon, Sam, tell us about the psychotic killer." I repeated and Sam grabs a paper from his lap. "Psychotic killer... rips victims apart with brute-like ferocity." He reads monotonously. "Okay, any mention of his razor sharp teeth or his four-inch claws? Animal eyes?" Dean asked.

"No. But the lunar cycle's right. Look, if it is a werewolf we don't have long, moon's full this Friday and that's the last time it changes for a month." Sam explained. "Two days, no sweat." Dean said, stepping on the gas and speeding up.

The boys and I held up our fake badges, at Kyle's hospital. We close our badges and return them to our suit pockets. Kyle, the soul survivor of the attack, lies in a hospital bed with bandages and scrapes. "I'm Detective Plant, this is Detective Page, and Detective Basil. We're with the County Sheriff's Department." Dean said.

"Yeah, uh, I've been expecting you." Kyle said. "You have?" I asked. "All morning. You are the sketch artists, right?" He asked, Sam and I exchanged a look. "Absolutely." Dean replied. "Yeah." Sam muttered. "Hmm-Hmm." I hummed, nodding.

"Yeah. That is exactly who my partner is. The things he can do with a pen...." Dean said, laughing and pointing to Sam, who glares back at him. "But listen before we get started on that, I wanted to ask you, uh, how'd you get away?" I asked Kyle.

"I-I have no idea. I was hiding, and he found me. He was coming right for me and then he just... stopped. Staring at me with this blank look. And after that he just took off running." Kyle explained.

"'Kay." Sam said and sighs. "Um, I'm going to need as much physical detail as you can remember." He said, pulling out a small notebook and pen from his pocket to start sketching.

"Uh yeah. Uh, he's about six feet tall..." Kyle said. "Six feet..." Sam repeated as he draws. "Dark hair..." Kyle said as Dean and I peek at Sam's sketch. "Uhm, what, what about his eyes, what color eyes did he have?" Sam asked.

"Maybe.... blue?" Kyle replied. "Blue?" Sam asked. "It was dark." Kyle said. "Did they seem..." Dean started to say, stopping his clear his throat. "Uh, animal-ish?" He asked. "Excuse me?" Kyle asked, confused.

"What about his teeth? You notice anything... strange about 'em?" I asked Kyle, who shook his head. "No, they were just teeth." He said. "Teeth, okay." Sam muttered. "How about his fingernails?" Dean asked.

"Okay look he-he's just a-a normal guy, with normal eyes a-a-a-and teeth and fingernails!" Kyle said. "Look sir, it's okay if..." Sam started to say, but Kyle talked over him. "No. No. Those were my brothers. This guy, he... he killed my brothers." He said on the brink of tears.

"How would you feel?" He asked, looking at Sam, who pauses before speaking. "Can't imagine anything worse." He replied, quietly.  I frown at Sam, sadly. Dean glances at Sam and nods minutely.

"I know this isn't easy but if you could remember any more details..." Dean said to Kyle. "Th-there was one more thing he had a-a tattoo on his arm of a cartoon character. Umm... it's, uh, it's the guy who's chasing the Roadrunner..." Kyle said.

"Wile E. Coyote!" Dean and I said in unison grinning, with Dean pointing to him. "Yeah, that's it." Kyle said, then the doctor walks in. "Kyle?" He said, looking at his patient. "Dr. Garrison." Kyle greeted him.

"How you holding up?" Dr. Garrison asked. "Okay, considering." Kyle replied. "You're Kyle's Doctor?" Dean asked the doctor. "Yes?" Dr. Garrison replied and Dean held up his badge. "Can I just ask you a few questions?" He asked and Dr. Garrison nodded. "Sure." He said.

Dean and Dr. Garrison exit the room, leaving Sam and I with Kyle, who points at Sam's notebook. "Don't I get to see it?" He asked. "Uhh" Sam muttered, looking at his notepad, then shows it me. I bit my lip to hold in my laughter. On the notepad was a badly drawn stick figure of a man, that look more like a child drew it.

Sam laughs nervously. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Uhm, yeah, it's a, you know... work in progress." He said and hands his notebook over to Kyle. "Hm. It... it's really... huh." Kyle said, unable to give an answer.

Later, the boys and I were walking while Dean looks at Sam's drawing, laughing. "Boy, this is a piece of, uh, art. Really." He said. Sam snatches back the notebook from Dean. "Yeah, like you could've done any better." He grumbled.

"So what did the Doc have to say about Kyle's brothers?" I asked Dean. "Not much, they were D.O.A. at the scene. He did give me the lowdown on the coroner's report." Dean replied. "Lemme guess, their hearts were missing." Sam said.

"Nope." Dean said and sighs. "But chunks of their kidneys, lungs and intestines." He said. "That's just gross." Sam said. "Yeah, also definitely not werewolf behavior." Dean said. "So, what? Demon? Attacker could've been possessed." I said.

"Why would a Demon stop halfway through an attack?" Dean asked. "I think that, uh.. Could've... Yeah, I got nothing." I said, shrugging. "Me neither." Dean said and we continue walking, with no idea what could be behind this attack.

The next day, we return to the hospital after hearing about another attack. This time of a couple that was attack by an old woman. The woman survived while her partner was not so lucky.

We approach the nurses' station in our suits, when two sheriff's deputies exit a patient's room. The boys and I hastily alter course and focus on a set of flowers on the counter. The deputies pass by and we turn to continue down the corridor to the room where the deputies exited.

"Please, please." The woman Julie, pleaded. "Shh. Hey, we need to observe you while the drugs still might be in your system." Dr. Garrison said, pushing her back into her bed. "I have to go. I have things to do, arrangements I need to make!" Julie pleased, tearfully. "It can wait. Now you need to rest. Stay. I'll be back in a few minutes." Dr. Garrison said.

The doctor then walks toward us, standing in the doorway. "Detectives." He greeted us. "Dr. Garrison." Dean said. "What the hell is going on here? My whole town is going insane." He asked. "We'll let you know as soon as we do." Sam replied.

Dr. Garrison leaves and we move into the room. "Miss Watson? Hi. We just need to ask you a few questions." I said to the woman as the boys and I showed our badges.

"Do we have to go over this again? Now?" Julie asked, emotionally tired. "We'll try to be brief. Miss Watson, can you tell us how you got away?" Sam asked her and she nodded.

"I didn't eat as much as Ken did, so I wasn't as out of it. And, when the old woman was... carving up Ken, I shoved her, and she fell. Cracked her head on the stove...." She explained, tears forming in her eyes. "She's dead, right? I-I killed her?" She then asked.

"D'you have any idea why she'd do this to you?" Dean asked, avoiding the question. "No! One minute she was a sweet old lady and the next she was, like, a monster." Julie replied. "Can you remember anything else?" I asked.

"Um, yeah." Julie said and sniffs. "Did you find a little girl there, by any chance?" She asked us. "A... little girl? At the house?" Sam asked, confused. "I thought I saw her outside the window. She, she just disappeared. Just vanished, into thin air." Julie explained and the boys and I looked at each other.

"It m-must've been the drugs." Julie said. "This disappearing girl... what, what'd what did she look like?" I asked her. "Does it matter?" Julie asked. "Yes. Every detail matters." Sam replied and Julie sighs.

"She had this dark, dark hair and really pale skin. She was around eight. She was a beautiful child. It was... odd to see her in the middle of something so horrible." She explained and the three of us exchanged another look.

We then drove over to the old lady's house, that was in the middle of the woods. "Well, there's no sulfur anywhere. How about the EMF?" Dean asked. "Yeah, it's going nuts. When I went over here by the window. There's definitely a spirit here." Sam said as he waved the EMF meter around.

"Who stood outside the crime scene and watched." I said. "Looks like." Sam said, waving the EMF by the window again, watching it buzz like crazy. "What the hell do you make of that?" Dean asked.

"Actually I do have a theory. Uh, sort of." Sam said, turning the meter off. "Hit me." Dean said. "Well, thinkin' about fairy tales." Sam replied and Dean stared at him, baffled. "Oh that's... that's nice. You think about fairy tales often?" He asked.

"No, Dean, I'm talking about the murders. A guy and a girl? Hiking through the woods, an old lady tries to eat 'em?" Sam said. "That's sounds like Hansel and Gretel." I said, Sam smiles and points the EMF toward me in acknowledgment.

"Exactly. And then we got three brothers, arguing over how to build houses, attacked by the Big Bad Wolf." He said. "Three Little Pigs." Dean said. "Yeah." Sam said. "Actually those guys were a little chubby. Well, wait, I thought those things ended with, uh, everybody living happily ever after?" Dean asked.

"No, no. Not the originals. See the Grimm Brothers' stuff was kinda the folklore of it's day, full of sex, violence, cannibalism. Now, it got sanitized over the years, turned into Disney flicks and bedtime stories." Sam explained.

"I think I'll take the sanitized Disney versions over the originals." I remarked, shivering at the thought of the original story of Snow White.

"So you think the murders are uh, what? A re-enactment? That's a little crazy." Dean said. "Crazy as what? Every day of our lives?" Sam asked. "Touché." Dean replied.

"How's the creepy ghost girl involved?" I asked. "Uhm... Well, she must've been here for a reason. I'm willing to bet you top dollar she was at the construction site too." Sam said. "We gotta do research now, don't we?" Dean asked, Sam shrugs and Dean closes his eyes.

Dean and I spent hours researching at the library, only to come up completely empty handed. We exited the building unhappy, being greeted by Sam who was walking up right as we came out. "So?" Sam asked, holding his hand out for me to take. I smile a little at this and took his hand as the three of us walked together.

"Checked every record they had. Found the usual amount of violent childhood deaths for a town this size." Dean said, as we walk across the road toward a park. "Okay." Sam said. "Wanna know how many how many were little girls with black hair and pale skin?" I asked. "Zero." Sam replied, as we enter the park.

"Zero! You wanna know how many how many little girls with black hair and pale skin that have gone missing? Right again. Zip. zilch, nada. Tell me you've got something good 'cause we've totally wasted the last six hours." Dean said, annoyed.

"Well you ever hear of Lillian Bailey? She was a British medium from the 1930s." Sam said. "She got a thing for fairy tales?" I asked. "Nah, trances. See she'd go into these unconscious states where, uhm, get this, her thoughts and actions were completely controlled by spirits." Sam explained.

"A ghost puppet master." Dean said, surprised. "Yeah." Sam said. "Think that's what this kid is doing? Sending wolfboy and grandma into trances, making them go kill-crazy?" Dean asked.

"Could be. You know, kinda like uh, uh, spirit hypnosis or somethin'." Sam said. "Trances I get, but fairy tale trances? That's bizarre even for us." Dean said and we stop walking, looking down.

A bullfrog sat in our path, croaking. "Yeah, you're right. That's completely normal." Sam said, sarcastically. The bullfrog croaks again and again. "All right, maybe it is fairy tales. Totally messed-up fairy tales." Dean said.

"I tell you one thing, there's no way I'm kissing a damn frog." I said. "Why? You kiss Sam everyday. Can't be too different." Dean teased, Sam and I glared at him as the frog hops off. Sam scoffs and look away, noticing something.

"Hey. Check that out." He said, pointing to a house across the street, where a pumpkin sat on the porch. "Yeah? It's close to Halloween." Dean said. "You remember Cinderella? With the pumpkin that turns into a coach, and the mice that become horses?" He asked us.

Dean looks at him. "Dude, could you be more gay?" He asked. Sam looks at Dean, nonplussed; his jaw works speechlessly for a moment. "Could you be more insecure about your own masculinity?" I threw back at Dean, making it his turn to look bewildered.

"Don't listen to him, Sammy. Personally I think knowing your fairytales is pretty hot." I said and Sam smiled down at me. "Oh yeah?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah." I replied, smiling as I leaned up to kiss his cheek. "God, you got such weird taste in men." Dean muttered.

We crossed the street to the house, where Dean picks the lock and Sam opens the door. "Well who knows, maybe you'll find your fairy godmother?" Dean said to Sam, smirking and Sam looks at him, annoyed.

We split up and begin to search the house, until we heard a noise and draw our guns. At another noise, Dean motions for Sam to head toward it. Dean and I follow. "Help I'm in here!" A woman's voice cried.

"Hey! Hey." I heard Sam say before Dean and I enter the kitchen to see he was kneeling in front of a girl, who's handcuffed to the oven. "It's okay. We're here, we're here. We got you." Sam assured her and opens his lock pick kit.

"You have to help me. She's a lunatic." The girl said, panicking. "What happened?" Dean asked her. "My step mom, she just freaked out, screamed at me, beat me. Chained me up." The girl said. "Where is she now?" I asked. "I don't know." She replied.

I look through the kitchen door and spotted the little dark-haired girl peeking out. "Boys." I said, Sam and Dean looked up to sees her as well. The little girl turns away.

Dean and I followed her, walking through the house to the entryway. We saw the little girl standing in the living room, until she walks out of sight. We enter the living room, looking around, but the girl is gone.

We pause, then turns around and saw the little girl has reappeared. "Who are you?" Dean asked her, but she remain silent. The little girl flickers and vanishes.

We looked down surprised, seeing red apple on the rug. I pick up the apple, frowning at it. I stood up, handing the apple to Dean, who stares at it, frustrated

Dean sits on the hood of the Impala, playing with the apple as Sam approaches. "Paramedics picked up Cinderella." He said. "That's good." I said. "Yeah." Sam said, and Dean tosses the apple to Sam. "So... Little girl, shiny red apple. I'm guessing that means something to you, fairy tale boy?" He asked.

"I think it's Snow White." Sam replied, examining the apple. "Snow White? Ah I saw that movie. Or the porn version anyway, 'cause there was this wicked Stepmother? Woo, she was wicked." Dean said, grinning and I shook my head at him.

"There is a wicked Stepmother. And she tries to kill Snow White with a poison apple." I said. "But the apple doesn't actually kill the girl, right?" Dean asked. "No. Puts her into a deep sleep, so deep it's almost like she's dead." Sam said.

"Wasn't the way to break it like... a kiss or something?" Dean asked. "Yeah, true loves kiss. Why?" Sam asked, tossing the apple back to him. Dean caught the apple and held it out to me. "Eat up, Princess." He joked.

I groan, knocking his hand away. "Aw come on (Name). Don't you wanna test if it's really true love?" Dean teased, as we walk to either side of the Impala. Dean on the driver side, while Sam and I were on the passenger side. "I don't need an apple to tell me how I feel." I said, opening the door to the backseat.

Sam caught my door as I open it and I looked up at him, confused. Sam leaned down, pressing our lips together. I let out a sound of surprised, but quickly recovered to kissed him back. Sam pulled away, smiling at me. "I don't either." He said, softly. I smile back at him, feeling my cheeks heating up for a blush.

We return to the hospital once again, seeing if we our Snow White girl is checked in here. "No, sorry. We don't have any comatose little girls." The nurse told us. "You sure?" I asked her. "Totally. It's mostly old guys. And, well... Callie. She's been around since before I started here." The nurse said.

"Callie?" Dean asked. "Yeah, it's so sad. And poor Dr. Garrison, he just... won't give up on her." The nurse replied. "Is Callie one of his patients?" Sam asked. "No. His daughter." She said.

We arrive at Callie Garrison's room, stopping outside the doorway. Inside Dr. Garrison was reading to his daughter. "...and the Huntsman stepped inside, and in the bed lay the Wolf. So the Huntsman took a pair of scissors and cut open the Wolf's belly."

The boys and I glance at each other. Dr. Garrison notices us and puts down the book, getting up to walk over to us. He clears throat before speaking. "Detectives. Can I help you?" He asked.

"We just... heard that Callie is your daughter." I said. "And we wanted to say how very sorry we are." Sam said and Dr. Garrison nods. "Well, uh. Thank you. If you'll excuse me." He said, slipping past us.

"Oh, heading this way? We'll walk with you. How long's Callie been like that?" Dean asked him as we walked down the corridor. "We don't mean to intrude. We can't possibly understand how hard it must be for you seeing her like this." Sam said.

"It's not easy. She's uh, been here since she was eight years old." Dr. Garrison said. "That's when she was poisoned?" I asked. "Yeah. Swallowed, uh, bleach. Never figured out how she got her hands on the bottle. My wife found her, uh, brought her to the ER here and I was on call." Dr. Garrison explained.

"You're wife was uh, was that Callie's stepmother?" Dean asked, and Dr. Garrison stops walking and looks at him. "Actually, yes. How'd you know that?" He asked and Dean shrugs. "Lucky guess." He said.

"Well, Julie was the only mother that uh, Callie ever knew. My wife passed away last year and, uh... it's just my daughter and me now.... She's all I've got left." Dr. Garrison explained, sorrowfully. "Uhm, excuse me. I've gotta get back to work." He said, tearfully. "Yeah." Dean said and Dr. Garrison walks away. The three of us shared another look.

"Well you're right. It's Snow White in spades." Dean said, as we walk down the hallway in the hospital. "Yep. Step-mom poisons the girl, puts her into a deep sleep." Sam said. "What's the motive you think?" I asked. "Could be like Mischa Barton." Dean said, Sam and I looked at him confused.

"Sixth Sense not the O.C." Dean said, confusing us even more. "What?" Sam asked. "Hey, you know fairy tales, I know movies. She played the pasty ghost. You know the, uh, remember the mom had that thing you know, where you keep the kid sick so you get all the attention?" Dean explained.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah, uh, Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. Huh, could be." Sam said. "So say all these years, Callie's been suffering silently because nobody knows the truth about what mommy dearest did?" Dean suggested.

"And after all this time her spirit just gets angrier and angrier, until it finally just starts lashing out." I said, as we walked into the reception area of the hospital. "Right. Meanwhile she has to listen to Dad tell her these deranged stories about a rabid wolf or a cannibalistic old lady. It's enough to drive anybody nuts." Dean said.

"Okay, but how are we gonna stop her, I mean Callie's stuck here, her father's keeping her body alive." Sam said. "It does make it a bit hard to burn the bones." Dean said. "You think?" Sam asked.

"Coming in!" A voice announced. The emergency doors open and we watch as EMTs bring an old woman in on a stretcher. "Okay, what's her status?" A doctor asked, running along side the stretcher.

"Seventy-two year old female, sustained multiple lacerations and puncture wounds. BP is eighty over forty and falling. Sinus tachycardia." An EMT replied. "Is that a bite?" The doctor asked. "Looks like she was mauled by a mad dog or, maybe a wolf?" Another EMT replied.

"What was the last story Dr. Garrison was reading Callie?" Dean asked, as we watch from outside the ER. "Little Red Riding Hood." Sam replied. A cover is thrown over the old woman, the boys and I look on, grimly.

"Excuse me." Sam said, as we showed our badges to one the EMTs. "Was she the only victim?" He asked. "She was found by the side of the road, barely alive. Alone." The EMT replied.

"We need to find her next of kin." Dean said, and the The EMF looks through the paperwork. "She has a granddaughter." He said. "Do you have an address?" Dean asked, and the EMT hands him a sheet of paper. "Thank you." He said.

We walk away into a corridor. "Hey, you two find a way to stop Callie, all right?" Dean told us. "What about you?" I asked him. "I'm gonna go stop the Big Bad Wolf." He replied, then pauses for a moment. "Which is the weirdest thing I've ever said." He said and walks away, to find Bigby while Sam and I stare after him.

Sam and I were searching the corridors, looking for Dr. Garrison, when we saw him ahead. "Dr. Garrison! We need to speak with you." Sam said, as we ran ahead to meet up with him. "Detectives. What can I do for you?" He asked. "Well, uhm... it's about Callie." I said.

"My daughter? What about her?" Dr. Garrison asked, worriedly. "You know maybe, maybe could we sit down for a minute?" Sam asked him. "No. What about her?" Dr. Garrison asked, annoyed."'Kay. Well um..." Sam said, glancing to me for a moment.

"All right, Doctor, this isn't gonna be easy. What happened to Callie was not an accident." I said. "Excuse me?" Dr. Garrison asked, confused and upset. "We're sorry, but it's true." Sam said.

"You have no idea what happened to my daughter." He said and turns, walking away. "There are things you don't know, Doctor, about your wife." Sam said, as we follow him. "My wife?" Dr. Garrison asked.

"Doctor, your wife poisoned Callie." I said, and the doctor stop, turning back to me. "Why would you say something so horrible to me?" He asked me. "Because we need your help." I replied.

"You two stay away from me, and from my daughter, you understand?" He said, firmly and turning back around to continue walking. "Doctor, this isn't... Please, uh..." Sam pleaded. Dr. Garrison walks into Callie's room, shutting the door in our faces.

Sam sighs, opening the door, and we both enter, closing it behind us. "I'm calling Security." Dr. Garrison said, reaching for the internal phone. Sam clamps his hand over it to stop him. "No, listen. We don't have time to do this gently. If you don't listen to me more people are going to get hurt, because Callie is going to hurt them." He said, firmly.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Dr. Garrison asked. "You're gonna think we're crazy, but just understand us. Your daughter Callie is still here. She's a spirit." I said, and Dr. Garrison looks over at Callie sadly. He sits at the end of her bed, turning back to us. "So you've seen her too." He said, and we looked at him surprised.

"I sensed her.... Callie. Her presence, her scent. I even saw her standing at the foot of my bed but I never... believed it, I thought I was dreaming, I..." Dr. Garrison explained. "It wasn't a dream. She looks like she did when she was eight. White dress. Red ribbon in her hair. She's been trying to talk to you." I said.

Dr. Garrison sighs. "You're not cops are you?" He asked us. "No." Sam replied. "Then who are you?" Dr. Garrison asked. "People who knows a little bit about this kind of thing." I replied.

"But what you said about my wife poisoning Callie, that's..." He started to say. "Sir. Callie told us." I said. "What?!" Dr. Garrison asked, surprised and confused. "Not in so many words, but in her own way. She told us." Sam said.

Dr. Garrison shook his head. "My wife loved Callie. So how is... how is that possible?" He asked. "We don't know. But it is." Sam said. "No. No I... I don't believe you." Dr. Garrison said.

"Look, Callie is killing people. She's angry. She's desperate, because nobody will listen to her. So you have to listen to her. Please, listen to your daughter." I pleaded and Dr. Garrison stared up at me for a moment. Slowly he turn his attention onto his daughter, biting his lip before he gently took her hand.

"Callie? Callie, it's Daddy. It's me, Daddy. Is it true? Mommy did that to you? I-I know I wasn't listening before, but I'm listening now. Daddy's here. Please honey, is... is there anyway that you can tell me?" Dr. Garrison asked, and Callie's Spirit appears beside him. "Doctor..." I said.

Dr. Garrison looks up at us, I nods toward Callie's spirit standing beside the bed, looking sad and forlorn. Dr. Garrison turns to look at her. "Is it true?" He asked his daughter and Callie's spirit nods.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, baby." Dr. Garrison said in tears as he begins to cry. "But listen to me. You gotta stop what you're doing, okay? You're hurting people. I know everything now. I know the truth. It's time for you to let go. It's time for me to let you go."

Dr. Garrison turns back to Callie's body in the hospital bed. He caresses her face and kisses her forehead tenderly. Callie's monitors buzz and flatline. Sam and I look down, saddened.

Sam slip his hand into mine, holding it tightly and brushing his thumb over my knuckles. Dr. Garrison weeps and strokes his daughter's hair. He turns to see her spirit is gone.

Sam, Dean, and I were standing with Dr. Garrison in front of the nurses station. "And the girl's okay?" The doctor asked Dean, who nods. Dr. Garrison sighs. "So. It's really over." He said. "Yeah. All thanks to you." Sam said.

"Callie was the most important thing in my life. But I should've let her go a long time ago." Dr. Garrison said. "See ya 'round, Doc." Dean said, and Dr. Garrison sighs, shakily. "I sure hope not." He said, and he pats Dean on the shoulder, before walking away.

"You know what he said? Some good advice." Dean remarked, as we watched him go. "Is that what you want me to do Dean? Just let you go?" Sam asked him. Dean doesn't answer, but raises his eyes and looks at Sam for a long moment, then turns to leave.

Sam and I watch him walk down the corridor, before Sam turn his attention onto me. "Is that what you want?" He asked me. I sigh, looking down at the floor. "I don't know." I muttered, and lifted my head to look at him. "I guess..." I said stopping, unable to think of the right words.

"I can't tell you what you should do, Sam. The only thing I can say that... I couldn't let you go. I don't think even could." I said. Sam stared at me for a moment, before he closed the distance, pulling me in for a hug.

"You think I can?" He asked, his voice breaking. I bit my lip, feeling tears building up in my eyes. I hug Sam tightly, burying my face into his chest.

3rd Person P.O.V
That night in a motel room, Dean and (Name) were fast asleep in their own beds. The side next to (Name) was messy and empty. Sam picks up a backpack, slipping it onto his shoulder.

Sam stealthily walk around to (Name's) side of the bed, leaning down to kiss her forehead. Then he heads for the door, looking back at his brother and girlfriend briefly before he silently departs.

Sam crouches at the center of a crossroads holding open box. Exhaling, he adds a photo ID to the contents, closes the box, and buries it with his hands. Sam dusts off his hands and stands, surveys the four routes of the crossroads.

As he turns his back, a woman in a black dress, with red eyes, appears. "Well. Little Sammy Winchester. I'm touched. I mean... your brother's been to see me twice, I saw your girlfriend a few months ago, but you? I never had the pleasure." The demon said, as Sam glares at her.

"What can I do for you, Sam?" She asked, and Sam draws the Colt, pointing it at the demon. "You can beg for your life." He said, smiling tightly. "We were having such a nice conversation. Then you had to go and ruin the mood." The demon said.

"If I were you, I'd drop the wisecracks and start acting scared." Sam said, threateningly. The demon kept up her smile, unbothered. "It's not my style." She said, then pauses for a moment, as she looks at the gun. "That's not the original Colt. Where did you get that?" She asked, but Sam doesn't answer.

"Ruby. Had to be. She is such a pain in my ass. She'll get what's coming to her... you can count on it." The demon sneered. "That's enough. I came here to make you an offer." Sam said. "You're gonna make ME an offer? That's adorable." The demon said, incredulously.

"You can let Dean and (Name) out of their deal right now. He lives, she lives, I live. You live. Everyone goes home happy. Or..." Sam said, stopping to cock the Colt. "You stop breathing. Permanently." He said, in a rough voice.

"Oh." The demon said, and laughs. "All this tough talk. I have to tell you, it's not very convincing. I mean, come on Sam. Do you even want to break the deal? She asked. "What do you think?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. (Name) I understand. It is nice having a devoted little puppy that thinks the absolute world of you. But Dean well... Aren't you tired of cleaning up his messes? Of dealing with that broken psyche of his? Aren't you tired of being bossed around like a snot-nosed little brother? You're stronger than Dean. You're better than him." The demon explained.

"Watch your mouth." Sam growled. "Admit it. You're here, going through the motions. But truth is... you'll be a tiny bit relieved when he's gone. Losing (Name) will hurt but it's nothing you haven't gone through before, right? You'll probably be a little relieved when she's gone too, cause let's be honest, Sam. She's a little obsessive don't you think?" The demon said.

"Shut up." Sam said, in a gruff voice. "No more desperate, sloppy, needy Dean. And no more immature, clingy, lovesick (Name). You can finally... be free." She said. "I said shut up!" Sam shouted, angrily.

"Huh. Doth protest too much if you ask me." The demon said, smirking. "All right, I've had enough of your crap. You let Dean and (Name) out of their deal right now." Sam ordered. "Sorry sweetheart, but your brother and girlfriend are adults. They made that deal of their own free will, fair and square. It's iron clad." The demon said.

"Every deal can be broken." Sam said. "Not this one." She replied. "Fine. Then I'll kill you. If you're gone, so's the deal." Sam said, and the demon laughs. "Guess again." She said. "What?" Sam asked.

"Sam, I'm just a saleswoman. I got a boss like everybody. He holds the contract, not me. He wants Dean soul, bad. And believe me. He's not going to let it go. (Name), well she's just a nice little bonus. We have someone downstairs that just can't wait to meet her." The demon explained.

"You're bluffing." Sam said. "Am I? Shoot me, if it'll get you off. But the deal still holds, and when their time is up, Dean and (Name) are getting dragged into the pit." The demon said. "Then who's your boss? Who holds the contract?" Sam asked.

"He's not as cuddly as me, I can tell you that." She replied. "Who is it?" Sam asked, angrily "I can't tell you. I'm sorry Sam. But there's no way outta this one. Not this time." The demon said.

Sam looks upset and worried. Then he sighs and shoots the demon right between the eyes. She goes down with a groan, flashing red until she falls back dead. Sam watches, jaw tightening with anxiety.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
5.7K 330 9
TORTURED MINDS A Sam Winchester fanfiction, where the niece of Bobby Singer, Kinsey, meets the infamous Winchester boys. Unbeknownst to her, she is d...
2.7K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...
36.7K 576 21
Cassandra Winchester...or as she's most preferred as The Forgotten Winchester. She's Sam and Dean's little sister but the thing is, she's forgo...