Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

Per SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... Més

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

The Magnificent Seven

2.9K 67 44
Per SlinkyDogg

(Name's) P.O.V
It's been one week since Dean and I sold our souls to bring Sam back. It's also been a week since Sam and I got together, which I'm still amazed by. I'm not sure how that even happened but I've never been so happy. The one year to live thing is a bummer though.

Anyway, I was walking back to my motel room, with food. When I saw Dean walk up to the window in his motel room, wearing an undershirt. He sees me and grins, giving me a double-thumbs up. A girl then comes to the window and Dean shuts the curtains. I could see them undressing each other in silhouette. "Ugh." I said in disgusted, turning away and quickly walking to my room.

"Never mind." Sam said in his phone, sitting at the table in the room. He smiles at me affectionately, as I enter. I smile back and closed the door, locking it. "Okay, we'll be there soon." Sam said, before he hang up his phone, setting on the table.

"What's up?" I asked, setting the bag on the table. "Bobby. He want us to meet him, he thinks he found something." Sam said, closing the book he was reading. "Should probably wait a minute. I think Dean's a little occupied at the moment." I said.

Sam scoffs. "Yeah, I know." He said, standing up from the table. Sam gave me a peck on the cheek, before looking in the bag of food for the road. I smile shyly, placing my hand over my cheek.

Sam glance over at me and paused mid unpacking, raising his eyebrows. "Sorry. I guess I'm still little giddy at the idea. That we're actually together. You're my boyfriend and I'm you're girlfriend." I said, letting out a laugh and taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "It still feels like a dream." I muttered.

Sam chuckles, shaking his head and setting what he holding back in the bag. "Well it's not." He said, coming over to sit down next to me. "Let me prove it." He said, placing his hand on my cheek as he leans in to capture my lips. I place my hands on his shoulders as we kiss passionately.

During the kiss I felt Sam's other hand slip under my shirt. I gasp and pulled away so suddenly, I ended up falling off the bed and dropping onto the floor with a thud. "Are you alright?" Sam asked, jumping off the bed to help me up.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." I replied, rubbing the back of my head. "God I gotta stop doing that." I mumbled. We retook out seat on the bed and Sam looked at me, concerned and confused. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Uh... well umm..." I muttered, looking away, trying to think of how to say it.

"(Name)... are you a virgin?" Sam asked, and I looked back at him, with a nervous smile. "Pfff what? No! Of course not." I said, in a panic. But Sam raise his eyebrow, very clearly not believing me.

I drop my smile. "...Maybe. Look it never exactly became an option before now. I could never be like you or Dean and hook up with a stranger I hardly really know!" I explained. "Well, we know each other pretty well." Sam said, scooting closer. "I know... MmmMmm." I mumbled, looking away again, feeling anxious. "What's the matter?" He asked, softly.

"I don't know. I feel really nervous and scared. I probably shouldn't because we're together and I love you. I know you want to have the sex with me and I want to make you happy so I should want it too. But that's like a humongous step that I have zero experience with. I mean having someone inside you is pretty gross, not that you're gross, Sam! It just the idea of it. That's not really helping it is? Okay, what I'm trying to say is that..."

Sam stop my rambling, by cupping my cheeks with both of his hands, and turning my head to look at him. "(Name). Take a breath." He said, and I stare into his eyes, doing as he said and taking a breath to calm myself.

"If you're not comfortable with it yet, I can wait." Sam said and I blink in confusion. "...Really?" I asked, a little surprise. "Of course. I don't want you to do something you're not ready for just for my sake." He replied.

I look at Sam for a moment and then smile at him, lovely. "What?" He asked, smiling back. "I think I just fell in love with you all over again." I replied, Sam chuckle and kissed me again. This time watching where he place his hands.

Later, Sam went to get Dean... only to discover he was going another round in bed. When he was finally done, we got in the Impala and Dean speeded down the road to where ever Bobby wanted to meet us.

"Let me see your knife." Sam said to Dean. "What for?" He asked. "So I can gouge my eyes out." Sam said, making me chuckle. "It was a beautiful, natural act, Sam." Dean told him. "It's a part of you I never wanted to see, Dean." Sam replied.

Dean chuckles and slaps Sam on the thigh. "Hey, I appreciate you giving me a little quality time with the Doublemint Twins." He said to Sam, who looked away. "Yeah, no problem." He muttered.

"Really? Well, I got to say, I was expecting a weary sigh or an eye roll, something." Dean said. "No, not at all. You deserve to have a little fun." Sam said. "Well, I am in violent agreement with you there. And I hope you two had a little fun yourselves." Dean said, looking up at the rearview mirror at me. I looked away, embarrassed.

Dean raise his eyebrow at me then look over at Sam and chuckles. "You know... it's pretty obvious you're a virgin, (Name). But you really aren't gonna live little?" He asked me. "Shut up." I grumbled. "Leave her alone, Dean." Sam said to Dean warningly, and he laughs.

"What's Bobby got?" Dean asked. "Not much. A crop failure and a cicada swarm outside of Lincoln, Nebraska. Ahh, could be demonic omens..." Sam explained. "Or could just be a bad crop and a bug problem." Dean said. "Yeah, but it's our only lead." Sam said.

"Any freaky deaths?" I asked. "Nothing Bobby could find... not yet, anyway." Sam replied. "It's weird, man. I mean, the night the devil's gate opened, all these weirdo storm clouds were sighted over how many cities?" Dean asked. "Seventeen." Sam replied.

"Seventeen. You'd think it would be Apocalypse Now, but it's been five days and bubkis." Dean said, Sam and I looks at him, confused. "What are the demons waiting for?" Dean then asked.

"Beats me." Sam said. "Whatever it is, it can't be good." I said. "It's driving me crazy. I tell you, if it's gonna be war, I wish it would just start already." Dean said. "I don't know, man. Be careful what you wish for." Sam said.

By the time we made it to the farmhouse in Nebraska it was morning. Dean got out of his car, munching on a burger. The air is filled with the sound of cicadas. "Hear those cicadas?" Sam asked. "That can't be a good sign." I said, feeling unease already. "No. No, it can't." Sam said, taking my hand to hold it.

We walk over to Bobby, who was leaning on his car. "So, we're eating bacon cheeseburgers for breakfast, are we?" Bobby said to Dean. "Well, I sold my soul. Got a year to live. I ain't sweating the cholesterol." Dean replied, taking another bite of his burger.

"So, Bobby, what do you think? We got a biblical plague here or what?" Sam asked. "Well, let's find out. Looks like the swarm's ground zero." Bobby said, leading the way up to the porch of the farmhouse.

Dean knock the the door. "Candygram!" He called out, getting no answer but cicadas chirping. Dean takes out his lock picks and began picking the lock. Sam and I let each other's hands go to take out our guns along with Bobby.

Unlocking the door, Dean push the door open and a rotten smell hit us. We all covered our noses in disgust. "That's awful." Sam said. "That so can't be a good sign." Dean said, putting his lock picks away to take out his gun.

Bobby and I search one side of the house, while the boys search the other side. We soon met up with them in a room, where a family of three was seated on the couch, several days dead watching tv.

Bobby and I recoil from the increased stench. "Bobby, what the hell happened here?" Sam asked. "I don't know." Bobby replied. "Check for sulfur." I said, and we started investigating the room. Dean hears a noise out front and whistles quietly, then signals to us that he's going to go check it out. Sam, Bobby and I circle around the other direction.

Dean exited the house cautiously, gun drawn, and looks around. As he comes around the house he is knocked to the ground by a man with a shotgun. A woman comes up behind him. I gasp when I recognize who they were.

"Isaac? Tamara?" Bobby asked, as he and I walked over to greet them. "Bobby. (Name). What the hell are you two doing here?" Tamara asked us. "We could ask the same." Bobby said, as he shook Isacc's hand.

"Heya, Bobby. And (Name), you've gotten tall. I remember when you were yay high." Isaac said, holding his hand over his waist. Dean raised his hand pitifully from the ground and waving for attention. "Hello. Bleeding here." He said in pain.

We went to Isaac and Tamara's place to talk about what happen at the farmhouse. Dean was in the other room, taking on the phone while Bobby was looking at a wall covered with maps, photos, and newspaper clippings.

Sam and I were looking at the bones hanging from the ceiling like a chandelier. I frown in disgust at the baby doll hanging the middle. I reach my hand out to turn it's head so it wasn't looking at me. Sam snickers at this. "I didn't like how it was looking at me." I muttered. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." He said, slipping his arm around my waist to pull me closer and give me a kiss on the head.

"Honey? Where's the Palo Santo?" Isaac asked his wife. "Well, where'd you leave it?" She asked him. "I don't know, dear. That's why I'm asking." Isaac replied. "Palo Santo?" Sam asked.

"It's holy wood, from Peru. It's toxic to demons like holy water. Keeps the bastards nailed down while you're exorcising them." Tamara explained, digging in a bag. She pulls out a large, pointed stake and hands it to Isaac with an affectionate smile.

"Thank you, dear." Isaac said. "You'd lose your head if it wasn't for me." Tamara told him, Sam and I smiled at them. "So, how long you two been married?" Sam asked them. "Eight years this past June." Tamara replied, before getting a forehead kiss from her husband. "The family that slays together..." Issac said.

"Right. I'm with you there. So, how'd you get started?" Sam asked, and an awkward silence fills the room as Tamara and Isaac look at each other, with hard memories. "I, uh, you know... I'm sorry. It's not.. that's none of my business." Sam said, apologetically. "No, no. It's... it's all right." Tamara assured him.

Dean enter the room, finishing up his conversation on the phone. "Well, Jenny, if you look as pretty as you sound, I'd love to have an... appletini." He said and makes a face at us when he said appletini. "Yeah. Call you." He said, then he hangs up his phone and addresses us. "That was the coroner's tech." He said.

"And?" Sam asked. "Get this... that whole family, cause of death? Dehydration and starvation. There's no signs of restraint, no violence, no struggle. They just sat down and never got up." He explained.

"But there was a fully stocked kitchen just yards away." Bobby said. "Right. What is this, a demon attack?" Sam asked. "If it is, it's not like anything I ever saw, and I've seen plenty." Bobby said. "Well, what now? What should we do?" I asked.

"Uh, 'we're' not gonna do anything." Isaac said. "What do you mean?" Sam asked him. "You guys seem nice enough, but, this ain't Scooby-Doo, and we don't play well with others." Isaac replied. "Well, I think we'd cover a lot more ground if we all worked together." Sam said.

"No offense, but we're not teaming with the damn fools who let the Devil's Gate get opened in the first place." Isaac said. "No offense?" Dean asked. "Isaac. Like you've never made a mistake." Tamara said to her husband.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Locked my keys in the car, turned my laundry pink. Never brought on the end of the world, though." Isaac said, making Dean chuckle. "All right. That's enough." He said. "Guys, this isn't helping. Dean..." Sam said, quietly, trying to calm the two down.

"Look, there are couple hundred more demons out there now. We don't know where they are, when they'll strike. There ain't enough hunters in the world to handle something like this. You brought war down on us... on all of us." Issac said.

His wife grab his hand and pulled him away. "Okay. that's quite enough testosterone for now." She said and they both leave the room, leaving us to think about the events of last week.

The next day we got news about a woman killing another in front of a clothes store, over shoes of all things. Bobby went to talk to the suspect, while the boys and I checked out the store.

The police were taking forensic evidence at the murder scene as Sam and I watch. "That's brutal." I said, looking at all the blood on the windshield of the car. "Yeah, tell me about it. I couldn't find any sulfur." Sam said. "This case just keep getting weird." I muttered.

We then walked into the store, where Dean was chatting up a young blonde woman. He rests a hand on her shoulder. "What happened outside makes you realize how fragile life really is. You got to make every second count." He said, the woman nods as Sam and I approach.

Sam clears his throat getting Dean's attention. "Excuse me a minute, would you?" Dean asked the woman. "Sure." The woman said and walks away. "Dean, what are you doing?" Sam asked him. "I'm comforting the bereaved. What are you doing?" Dean asked. "Workin'. Dead body, possible demon attack... that kind of stuff." Sam reminded him.

Dean then coughs pathetically. "Sam, I'm sorry. It's just, I don't have much time left, and, uh..." He gives a more theatrical cough. "...got to make every second count." He said.

"Dean cut it out. You know that kind of talk is really not helping." I told him. "It's alright, (Name)." Sam said to me, quietly. "Sorry." He then said to Dean, who grins. "Apology accepted." He said.

"I'm surprised you can even stay focus enough to work." Dean then said to Sam. "What's that supposed to mean?" Sam asked. "You sure you haven't been a little distracted? You know, with such a nice view always within your sight." Dean said, nodding to me.

Sam scoffs and throws his arm over my shoulder. "I can multitask." He said, with a confident smile. I expected some kind of snarky comment from Dean, but he just smiles at us. "It's good to see you two together." He said, sincerely.

I smile at ground a little. "I'm in full agreement of that." I said. "Yeah, me too." Sam said, and he leaning down to kiss my cheek. "Alright, stop being adorable you two. We got work to do." Dean said, and we both laugh.

Bobby then enters the store, in a suit and his hair slicked back. Sam and Dean looked at him, impressed. "Whoa." Dean said, and whistles. "Looking spiffy, Bobby. What were you, a G-man?" He asked. "Attorney for the D.A.'s office. I just spoke to the suspect." Bobby replied.

"Yeah? So, what do you think? Is she possessed or what?" Sam asked. "Don't think so. There's none of the usual signs... no blackouts, no loss of control. Totally lucid. Just, she really wanted those shoes. Spilled a glass of holy water on her just to be sure. Nothing." Bobby explained.

"Maybe she's just some random whack job." Dean said, watching a woman as she walks by. "If it had been an isolated incident, maybe, but first the family, now this? I believe in a lot of things. Coincidence ain't one of them. Did you three find anything around here?" Bobby asked.

"No sulfur, nothing." Sam replied. "Well, maybe something." Dean said, he then nods to a security camera in the ceiling. He turns back to look at Sam and I. "See? I'm working." He said.

We went to the security room, where Sam and I sat down watching footage, while Dean and Bobby hover around us. "Anything interesting?" Dean asked. "We don't know yet. Might just be a guy..." Sam replied.

We watch a redheaded man approach the blonde woman, placing his hand on her shoulder and looking over at the victim. "...Or it might be our guy." I said.

We exited the store and split up, Dean and Bobby went looking for where the redhead guy could by, while Sam and I try to find out who he is. Sam and I held each other's hand as we walk down the street.

I sense something following us and I stop along with Sam, to turn and look behind us. But we didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Sam look at me and I just shrugged. We continued on our way, never shaking the feeling that someone was watching us.

Later at night, we went to the bar where Dean and Bobby were, sitting in Bobby's car. Sam pound loudly on the part of the roof making Dean and Bobby jump. Sam and I grin at their discomfort.

"That's not funny!" Dean yelled, as Sam opens the door and pushing his seat up for me to slip in the back. "Yeah. Uh, all right, so..." Sam said, slipping in the back next, and sitting behind Dean, who moves his seat back. "So, John Doe's name is Walter Rosen. He's from Oak Park, just west of Chicago. Went missing about a week ago." He explained.

"The night the Devil's Gate opened?" Dean asked. "Yeah." I replied. "So, you think he's possessed?" Dean asked. "Well, it's a good bet. So, what, he just walks up to someone,touches them, and they go stark raving psycho?" Sam explained. "Those demons that got out at the gate... they're gonna do all kinds of things we haven't seen." Bobby said. "You mean the demons we let out." Sam said.

"Guys." Dean said, we look out the window to see the redheaded man climb out of his car and walk towards the bar. "All right. Showtime." Dean said, about to exit the car. "Wait a minute." Bobby said, stopping him. "What?" Dean asked.

"What'd I just say? We don't know what to expect out of this guy. We should tail him till we know for sure." Bobby said. "Oh, so he kills someone and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?" Dean asked.

"We're no good dead! And we're not gonna make a move until we know what the score is." Bobby said, as I notice Isaac and Tamara's car pull into the parking lot. "Hey, Bobby? I don't think that's an option." I said. "Why not?" Bobby asked. I point to the car, right as Issac and Tamara step out, heading towards the bar. "Damn it!" Bobby growled, hitting the steering wheel.

We got out of the car and ran to the bar, only to discover the door is lock. Dean and Bobby slam themselves against the door, trying to force it open. But it wasn't budging. We ran back to the car, and Bobby drives backwards towards the bar, bursting through the door.

Inside was seven possessed people, Tamara who was unharmed, and Issac dead on the floor in a puddle of his own blood, leaking out of his mouth. We get out of the car, armed with holy water, which we fling violently into the crowd of demons.

They back up and Sam grabs Tamara, who was screaming frantically for Isaac. "Come on, we got to go! He's dead! Get in the car!" Sam said as he pushes her into the backseat of the car.

"Dean, come on!" He yelled at his brother, who continued flinging holy water everywhere. "DEAN! COME ON!" I shouted, climbing into the backseat next while Bobby gets in the driver seat.

Dean enters combat with the redheaded man, where he opens the trunk just as he runs out of holy water. The man grins, but Dean overpowers him and stuffs him in the trunk, which is inscribed with a Devil's Trap. Dean then tumbles into the front seat of the car. "Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" Dean yelled at Bobby, who drives us out of the bar.

We return to Tamara's place where we tied the man to a chair under a Devil's Trap on the ceiling. "...And I say we're going back now!" Tamara said, arguing with us in the other room. "Just hold on a second!" Sam said. "I left my husband bloody on the floor!" She exclaimed.

"Okay, I understand that, but we can't go back." Sam said. "Fine. Then you stay. But I'm heading back to that bar." Tamara said. "I'll go with her." Dean said, and the two walked towards the door. "It's suicide, Dean!" Sam said.

"So what? I'm dead already!" Dean replied. "Yeah, so am I. But that's still not an excuse to be stupid." I said. "She's right. How you gonna kill 'em? Can't shoot 'em. You can't stab 'em. They're not just gonna wait in line to get exorcised!" Sam said.

"I DON'T CARE!" Tamara shouted. "We don't even know how many of them there are!" Sam said, raising his voice as well. "Yeah, we do." Bobby said, walking over and carrying a book. "There's seven. Do you have any idea who we're up against?" He asked us.

"No. Who?" Dean asked. "The seven deadly sins." Bobby replied. "They're real?" I asked, surprised. "Live and in the flesh!" Bobby said, Dean then grins. "What's in the box?!" He exclaimed. We all stared at him in silence, Dean then looks awkward. "Brad Pitt? Se7en? No?" He asked.

Bobby closed the book and toss it at Dean. "What's this?" Dean asked. "Binsfeld's Classification of Demons. In 1589, Binsfeld ID'd the seven sins not just as human vices but as actual devils." Bobby explained.

"The family... they were touched by Sloth. And the shopper..." Sam said. "That's Envy's doing... the customer we got in the next room. I couldn't suss it out at first, until Isaac. He was touched with an awful Gluttony." Bobby explained.

"I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS if they're the Three Stooges or the Four Tops! I'm gonna slaughter every last one of them!" Tamara shouted, Bobby step closer getting in her face. "We already did it your way. You burst in there half-cocked and look what happened! These demons haven't been topside in half a millennium! We're talking medieval, Dark Ages! We've never faced anything close to this! So we are gonna take a breath... AND FIGURE OUT WHAT OUR NEXT MOVE IS!"

Bobby and Tamara and stare at each other. "I am sorry for your loss." Bobby then said quietly. Tamara, emotional, walks out of the room. The boys and I looked at each other, before we followed them into the other room.

Envy chuckles as we enter. "So, you know who I am, huh?" He asked. "We do. We're not impressed." Bobby said. "Why are you here? What are you after?" Sam asked Envy, who doesn't respond.

"He asked you a question. What do you want?" Dean asked, Envy chuckles condescendingly. Dean opens a flask of holy water and splashes him. "Ya! Ahh! Ungh.... We already have... what we want." Envy said.

"What's that?" I asked the demon. "We're out. We're free. Thanks to you, my kind are everywhere. I am legion, for we are many." Envy said, then chuckles. "So me, I'm just celebrating. Having a little fun." He said. "Fun?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. Fun. See, some people crochet. Others golf. Me? I like to see people's insides... on their outside." Envy replied. "I'm gonna put you down like a dog." Tamara threatened, stepping closer.

"Please." Envy said, before he laughs. "You really think you're better than me?" He asked and laughs again. "Which one of you can cast the first stone, huh? What about you, Dean? You're practically a, a walking billboard of gluttony and lust." He said and Dean nods, in acknowledgement.

Envy looks at me. "(Name)... what's the expression? Green with Envy?" He asked, followed by a chuckle. "How many times have you eye another woman that talks to Sam with jealousy and hatred?" He asked.

I bit my lip, thinking back to Madison. Envy chuckles. "Just because you finally got what you wanted, doesn't change what you are." He said. Sam step closer to me, glaring down at Envy.

Envy then turn his attention to Tamara. "And Tamara. All that wrath. Oohh." Envy said and click his tongue. "It's the reason you and Isaac became hunters in the first place, isn't it? It's so much easier to... drink in the rage than to face what really happened all those years ago." He taunted.

Face twisted in anger, Tamara smacks him, hard, twice, until Dean and Bobby pull her back. "Aah! Whew!" Envy laughs. "My point exactly. And you call us sins. We're not sins, man. We are natural human instinct. And you can repress and deny us all you want, but the truth is, you are just animals. Horny... greedy... hungry... violent animals. And you know what? You'll be slaughtered like animals, too.... The others.... they're coming for me." He said.

"Maybe. But they're not gonna find you..." Dean said, pausing to lean in. "'Cause you'll be in hell." He said and Envy is taken aback by this. "Someone send this clown packing." Dean said, walking out of the room.

"My pleasure." Tamara said, taking the book from Bobby and begins reading it. "Exorcizamus te, Omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica..." As she continues, Sam, Bobby, and I exited the room as Envy screams.

"I don't think we're gonna have to worry about hunting them." Bobby said to us. "What does that mean?" Sam asked. "I think maybe this joker's right. They're gonna be hunting us. And they're not gonna quit easy." Bobby replied. "You guys, why don't you take Tamara and head for the hills? I'll stay back, slow them down, buy you a little time." Dean said.

"You're insane, Dean. Just forget about it, okay?" Sam said, firmly. "Sam's right. Stop trying to send yourself downstair early." I told Dean. "There's six of them, guys. We're outmanned, we're outgunned. We'll be dead by dawn." Dean said.

"Maybe, but... there's no place to run that they won't find us." Bobby said. "Look, if we're going down, we're going down together, all right?" Sam said to Dean. "Well let's not make it easy for them." Dean said.

From the other room, Envy gives a final scream and the house shakes, as a gust blows out the candles. Tamara slams the book shut and comes into the other room. "Demon's out of the guy." She announced. "And the guy?" Sam asked. "He didn't make it." Tamara said, coldly.

Later, Dean is seated on the floor with a row of candles behind him, loading a shotgun. Sam and I sat across the room filling flasks with holy water. Sam look at me, I look back at him and smile slightly at him. Sam smiles a little back but the smile quickly dropped.

He looks over at Dean, who looks back at him. They watch each other silently for a moment until the lights begin to flicker. We look around and an old radio sparks to life, playing the beginnings of a scratchy recording of, We Shall Not Be Moved. Dean cock his shotgun and stood up. "Here we go." He said.

Sam and I closed the flasks in our hands, standing up. Sam look down at me, quickly cupping my cheek and leaning down for a quick kiss. When he pulled away, he rest his forehead against mine for a moment.

We pull away and peeked out the boarded up window with Dean. "TAMARA! TAMARA!" Issac yelled from outside, coming out of the woods and walking towards the house. He's mostly likely being possessed by one of the demons. Demons love to play their sick games.

"TAMARA! TAMARA! HELP ME! PLEEEEEEEASE!" Issac screamed, reaching the stairs of the porch and starts climbing up. "TAMARA! I GOT AWAY, BUT I'M HURT BAD! I NEED HELP!" He continued screaming, reaching the front door and starts pounding on it.

"BABY! Why won't you let me in? You left me behind back there. How could you do that? We swore... At that lake in Michigan. Remember? We swore we would never leave each other! You just gonna leave me out here? You just gonna let me die?! I guess that's what you do, dear! Like that night those things came to our house... came... for our daughter! You just let her die, too." The demon taunted.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" We heard Tamara screams. "TAMARA, NO!" Bobby yelled, and we saw Issac and Tamara tumble down the steps. She lands on top of him and raises the Palo Santo stake. "You're not Isaac!" She yelled and plunges the wood deep into his chest, it sizzles, and he screams.

The other six demons cross the broken salt line and enter the house. Dean ran into the hallway, while Sam and I stayed where we were. A minute later, the door was kick clear across the room. We turn as the demon, a young man in a business suit enters with two other demon beside him. "Here's Johnny!" He exclaimed.

He advances confidently while Sam and I back up. The demon then stops, holding up a hand to hold back the two demons flanking him. He looks up to the devil's trap on the ceiling and smirks.

"Come on. You really think something like that is gonna fool someone like me? I mean, me?" The demon asked us. "Let me guess... you're Pride." Sam said. Pride grins and gestures to the ceiling, a long splitting crack appears, destroying the symbol.

"Hmm. The root of all sin. And you two... are Sam Winchester and (Name) Singer. That's right, I've heard of both of you. We've all heard of you. Sam... the prodigy. The boy king. Looking at you now, I got to tell you don't believe the hype. You think I'm gonna bow to a cut-rate, piss-poor human like you? I have my pride, after all. And now with your yellow-eyed friend dead, I guess I don't really have to do a damn thing, now do I? You're fair game now, boy, and it's open season." Pride said, with a sadistic smile.

I grab my flask of holy water, but before I could even removed the top, Pride jerk his head and I went flying across the room. I slam into the wall, sliding down to the floor and dropping the flask.

The demon woman grab me by my leg and dragged me across the floor as Pride knocks Sam to the ground. The demon woman drops my leg and then stomp on my back, keeping me down. I watch as Sam gets pulls up by Pride, who wrapped his arm around his throat and begins strangling him.

When I tried to get up to help Sam, the demon woman kick me in the face. Suddenly we heard a thud, I turn to see a blonde woman had killed the third demon with a knife. The demon woman who was keeping me down, turns towards the blonde woman. "You!" She growled.

The woman turns to the demon, who punches her twice. The woman was knocked away, then rushes towards the demon and plunges the knife into their chest, pulling upwards towards their chain. The demon also goes down.

Pride let's Sam go to tackle the woman. Sam pulls him away and punches Pride in the face, putting him right into the path of the woman's knife. She plunges it into his neck and upward into his mouth. Pride gargles, opening his mouth and showing the knife in it, and then collapses in a shower of sparks and demonic energy.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked the woman getting up, as Sam pants for air. "I'm the girl that just saved your asses." She replied. "Well, I just saved yours, too." Sam said and the woman chuckles.

"See you around, Sam. (Name)." She said and she turns on her heels, leaving the room. "Wait!" Sam called out and we follow her into the hall, but she was already gone. I don't what it is... but I got a really bad feeling about her.

The next morning, Sam, Dean, and I pile the corpses of the demons that didn't survive into a shallow pit and begin pouring salt and fuel over them. Several yards away, Tamara is standing in front of a funderal pyre, for Isaac. "Think she's gonna be all right?" Sam asked us. "No. Definitely not." Dean replied.

Bobby walks over to us, looking exhausted. "Well, you look like hell warmed over." Dean said to Bobby. "You try exorcising all night and see how you feel." Bobby grumbled. "Any survivors, Bobby?" I asked him.

"Well, the pretty girl and the heavy guy, they'll make it. Lifetime of therapy bills ahead, but, still..." Bobby replied. "That's more than you can say for these poor bastards." Dean said, looking down at the pile, taking his matchbook out.

"Bobby, that knife... what kind of blade can kill a demon?" Sam asked. "Yesterday, I would have said there was no such thing." Bobby replied. "I'm just gonna ask it again... who was that masked chick?" Dean asked, he then turn to Sam and I. "Actually, the more troubling question would be, how come a girl can fight better than both of you?" He asked us.

Sam chuckles, throwing his arm around me to pull me closer. "Three demons, Dean. At once." He said, Dean slaps Sam on his other shoulder. "Hey, whatever it takes to get you both through the night, pal." He said.

"Yeah, well, if you want a troubling question, I got one for you." I said. "What's that?" Dean asked, looking to me. "If we let out the seven deadly sins, what else did we let out?" I asked, everyone paused for a moment thinking it over. "You're right. That is troubling." Dean said, before he lights a matchbook and tosses it onto the pyre.

Later, when the bonfires had settled down and we prepare to leave. "See you gents and young lady around." Tamara said to us. "Tamara?" Bobby called out to her, she stops to hear him. "The world just got a lot scarier. Be careful." He said. "You too." Tamara said, she then gets in her car and takes off.

"Keep your eyes peeled for omens. I'll do the same." Bobby said. "You got it." Dean said, and Bobby starts to leave. "Wait, Bobby." Sam said, and Bobby stops to look back at him. "We can win this war. Right?" Sam asked. Bobby doesn't answer the question, making us all look uncomfortable and worried. "Catch you on the next one." He said and goes to his car to drive off.

"So, where to?" Dean asked us, walking to the Impala. "Uh, I don't know. I was thinking Louisiana maybe." Sam said. "Little early for Mardi Gras, isn't it?" Dean asked him.

"Yeah. Listen, I was talking to Tamara, and she mentioned this hoodoo priestess outside of Shreveport that might be able to help us out. You know, with your... with your guys's demon deal." Sam said. I glance over at Dean, who continue to act nonchalantly. "Nah." He said.

"Nah? What does that mean, nah?" Sam asked. "I'm with Dean. I doubt any hoodoo spell's gonna be able to break this deal. It'll just be a wild goose chase." I said to Sam.

"Yeah, but we don't know that, (Name)..." Sam said, only to be interrupted by Dean. "Yes, we do. Forget it. She can't help." Dean said, firmly. "Look, it's worth..." Sam said, but Dean cut him off again.

"We're not going, and that's that. What about Reno, huh?" Dean asked, smacking Sam on the arm lightly and turning to walk away. Sam grabs his sleeve and turns Dean back to face him. "You know what? I've had it. I've been bending over backwards trying to be nice to you, and..." Sam said, then shrugs. "...I don't care anymore." He said.

"That didn't last long." Dean said. "Yeah, well, you know what? I've been busting my ass trying to keep you and (Name) alive, Dean, and you act like you couldn't care less. What, you got some kind of death wish or something?" Sam asked.

"No, it's not like that." Dean said. "Then what's it like, Dean?" Sam asked. "Sam, we can't risk breaking the deal." I said, Sam turn to me, stunned. "Why?" He asked and Dean sigh.

"We trap the crossroads demon, trick it, try to welch our way out of the deal in any way? You die. Okay? You die. Those are the terms. There's no way out of it." Dean explained, Sam looks even more stunned by this news. "And if you try to find a way, so help me god, we're gonna stop you." I said, firmly.

Sam sigh shaking his head. "How could you both make that deal?" He asked us. "Cause we couldn't live with you dead. Couldn't do it." Dean replied. "Not for a second." I said. "So, what, now I live and you both die?" Sam asked us. I look down sadly, while Dean shrugs. "That's the general idea, yeah." He said.

Dean and I walk towards the Impala, when Sam got in front of us, stopping us. "Yeah, well, you're both hypocrites." He said. Sam looked at me with anger and hurt in his eyes. "(Name), you said nothing was worth making a deal with demons and yet you did it anyway!"

He then looked at Dean, just as upset. "And Dean, how did you feel when Dad sold his soul for you? 'Cause I was there. I remember. You were twisted, and broken. And now you go and do the same thing."

Then he looks at both of us. "You both did. To me. What you two did was selfish." He said. "Yeah, you're right. It was selfish. But I'm okay with that." Dean said. "Same here." I said. "I'm not." Sam growled.

"Tough. After everything I've done for this family, I think I'm entitled.... Truth is, I'm tired, Sam. I don't know, it's like there's a, a light at the end of the tunnel." Dean said. "It's hellfire, Dean." Sam said.

"Whatever. You're alive, I feel good... for the first time in a long time. You and (Name) are together and she's happier than I've ever seen. We got a year to live, Sam. I'd like to make the most of it. So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell, huh?" Dean asked, grinning and nods to Sam before he and I walk to the car.

"You're unbelievable." Sam said, and Dean pauses then smiles. "Very true." He said, and climbs into the driver side, while I got in the backseat. He starts the car as Sam walks, frustratedly, to the passenger side and gets in.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
2.8K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...
125K 3.4K 39
I was death. He was life... Two polar opposites in a world gone chaotic with battles between the forces of angels and demons. However, theirs was n...