Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Hollywood Babylon

2.3K 77 67
By SlinkyDogg

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam, Dean, and (Name) have finally made it to Los Angeles, like Dean has wanted. The trio were taking part in a trolley tour of Warner Bros. Studios, passing by movie and television sets. "First opened in 1927, the lot has been in continuous operation for eight decades." The tour guide said on a P.A.

Dean turns to a kid sitting next to him, eating ice cream. "Hey, you know this is where they filmed Creepshow?" He said, the boys looks at him like he's a doofus and says nothing.

In front of Dean, sat Sam and (Name). "And here, is where the first Spider-Man movie was film." The Tour guide said, as trolley started driving pass one of the giant filming buildings.

(Name) gasp, her eyes lighting with excitement. "You know William Dafoe did all his own stunts." She said to Sam, who smiles at her. "Really? That's cool." He said. "Oooh I can't for the third one to come out!" (Name) said, excitedly.

Sam and (Name) turn their heads away from each other, to look at other things on the studio lot as they pass them. But Sam soon return his gaze onto (Name), with a shy expression.

Sam fidgets a little in his seat as he slowly raise his arm and draped it over the back of her seat. (Name) continued looking around the set, not yet noticing Sam's arm was right behind her until she leans back.

(Name) gave an confused look when she felt something against her back, and when she turn slightly to look, that confused expression dropped faster than a ton of bricks.

Slowly (Name) look up at Sam, who let out a very weak and nervous laugh. "Sorry, do-do you want me to move my arm?" He asked, already beginning to lift his arm off the seat. "N-no. You're fine." (Name) replied, gripping the knees of her pants with both hands.

Sam freezes his arm mid-raise then drops it back onto the seat. They both smile at each other shyly, blushing a little. Then they quickly look, (Name) looking to her left and Sam looking to his right, both still grinning like fools.

Dean was watching the two, timidly flirt with each other. If you can even call what they're doing as flirting. He sigh, shaking his head and looking upward towards the sky, looking a little impatient.

"Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series, Gilmore Girls. And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars." The Tour guide said and (Name) perked up and begins looking around.

Sam looks uncomfortable and glances at (Name), who continues looking for one of the actors in particular. Sam then turns to Dean, who gives him a thumbs up. "Come on." Sam said, quickly removing his arm from behind (Name) and hopping off the trolley. "Let's finish the tour!" Dean exclaimed.

"Yeah, I wanna see Dean." (Name) said and Dean looked at her, confused. "Gilmore Girls Dean." She clarified. "Guys!" Sam said, and they hop off the trolley as well.

(Name's) P.O.V
"Guys, check it out, it's Matt Damon!" Dean said excitedly, as we walk around the lot. Sam and I looked over to see a man picking up a broomstick. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not Matt Damon." Sam said. "No, it is." Dean said.

"Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping." Sam pointed out. "Yeah, well, he's probably researching a role or something." Dean said. "Ahhh, I don't think so." Sam replied, making me laugh.

I notice a sign. "Hey, this way, uh, I think Stage 9 is over here." I said, pointing to it and started to turn along with Sam. "Come on, guys, let's keep going this way." Dean said, pointing in the other direction. "No, come on, we've gotta work." Sam said, Dean sighs as we walk towards Stage 9.

"Dean, you wanted to come to LA." I pointed out. "Yeah, for a vacation. I mean, swimming pools and movie stars! Not to work." Dean replied. "This seem like swimming pool weather to you, Dean? I mean, it's practically Canadian." Sam said.

"Yeah. I just figured that, you two could use a little R-and-R, that's all." Dean said to us. "Why?" I asked, confused and Dean shrugs. "No reason." He said. "Well, maybe we wanna work, Dean." Sam said. "Okay, okay, all right. So, this crew guy... what did he, he died on set?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, uh, rumors spreading like wildfire online. They're saying the set's haunted." Sam explained. "Like Poltergeist?" Dean asked. "Could be a poltergeist." I said. "No, no, no. Like, the movie Poltergeist." Dean said, and I shrugged.

"You know nothing of your cultural heritage, do you? It was rumored that the set of Poltergeist was cursed. That they used real human bones as, uh, as props. And, like, at least three of the actors died in it." He explained. "Well, yeah, it might be something like that." I said.

"All right, so this crew guy... what's his name?" Dean asked. "Frank Jaffey." Sam replied. "Frank Jaffey... he got a death certificate or a coroner's report or anything?" Dean asked.

"Well, no. But, uh, it's LA, you know? It might not even be his real name. But the girl who found him, she said she saw something... a vanishing figure." Sam explained. "What's the girl's name?" Dean asked. "Uh, Tara Benchley?" I said.

Dean begins to grin with fannish enthusiasm. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, Tara Benchley? From Fear dot Com and Ghost Ship, Tara Benchley? Guys, why didn't you say so?" He asked, enthusiastically.

"So now, you're suddenly on board?" Sam asked him. "Oh, I just... I mean, I'm a fan of her work. It's very good." Dean said, playing it cool and walks away. Sam and I shared a look and follow after him.

We enter the movie set, looking around in wonder until a guy called out to us. "Uh, excuse me, sweetheart?" The man said, looking at us. I pointed to myself, quizzically. "Yeah, you. Come here." He said.

I exchange a look with the boys and walk over to the man. "Can you get me a smoothie from Kraft?" He asked. "You want a what from who?" I asked, confused and the man scoffs. "You are a P.A.? This is what you do?" He asked. "Uh..." I mumbled, unsure of what to do.

Sam quickly walks over to save me. "Yeah, yeah... she uh... One smoothie coming right up." He said, placing his hands on my shoulders and pulling me away, back over to Dean.

"What's a P.A.?" Dean asked as we walked away. "I think they're kind of like slaves." Sam replied. We turn around as we leave and Sam gives the man a reassuring thumbs-up.

Later, the cast and crew were getting ready to resume shooting. I walked in with a tray of smoothies and set them down, to climb up the stairs to the scaffolding. Suddenly, the lights on set go down, and the actors begin their take. "Why don't we take it from, uh... 'Come on, it'll be fun.' And, action!" The director said.

"Come on, it'll be fun." An actress said and she begins reading from a book in very choppy Latin. While she is doing so, I made my way up the scaffolding. I took out my EMF meter and scans the area, but nothing happens.

A few minutes later, Sam joins Dean and I at the Kraft services table. "So?" He asked us. "No EMF anywhere." I replied. "Great. So, what do you think?" He asked. "Well, I think being a P.A. sucks. But... the food these people get, are you kidding me? I mean look at these things." Dean said, picking up a tiny sandwich.

"They're like miniature Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. They're delicious." He said and holds one of them out to Sam. "Maybe later." Sam replied, Dean shrugs and takes a huge bite. "What'd you find out about the dead crew guy?" I asked Sam.

Sam has trouble taking his eyes off of Dean's devouring of the sandwich. "Uh... Frank Jaffey was just filling in for the day. Nobody here knew him or where he lived or anything." He said. "Oh, great. So you found out about as much as we did." Dean said.

"No, not quite. I..." Sam started to say but stops himself when a guy approaches. "Hey, guys." He said to us. "Oh, hey." Dean greeted him. "Sorry." He said and leans in between the boys to pick up a sandwich. "That's all right." Dean said and watches the guy walk away with a sandwich. "They're wonderful!" He called out to him.

"Listen, I did dig up some stuff about Stage 9's history." Sam said, once the guy was gone. "Yeah?" We said. "Yeah, four people died messy here over the past eighty years. Two suicides and two fatal accidents." He explained. "Any one of those could be a vengeful spirit." I said.

"Yeah. We've just gotta narrow it down more." Sam said, Dean then smiles as he notices Tara walk onto set. "I'll get right on that." He said, completely fixated by her. We watch him walk over to Tara, grabbing a call sheet from one of the set workers as he walks by.

"So, how are we going to narrow down this vengeful spirit list?" I asked Sam, grabbing one of the sandwiches and begin eating it. "Uh I don't know. There's still the likely chance it isn't any of them." Sam replied. "Yeah, cause it can never be easy." I grumbled. Sam scoffs and I finished off the sandwich I was eating.

Sam looks at me, with a soft smile. "You have uh... you have some sauce on you face there." He said, pointing slightly at his own cheek. I went to wipe it off but Sam suddenly reaches his hand out. I held my breath as he wipe the sauce off of my cheek with his finger.

"There." He said, pulling his hand back and licks his finger clean. I bit my lip, feeling my face immediately heat up from this action. Sam then looks tensed. "Sorry. That was probably weird." He muttered, nervously.

"N-no it's alright. Being weird not a bad thing." I said. "You think so?" He asked. "Well..." I said nervously, slightly rocking my body side to side. "Being weird makes you, you. And I uh..." I started to say, stopping to clear my throat. "I like you. So don't apologize for being yourself." I said, giving a shy smile.

Sam looks surprise then he smiles at me, sweetly. "Thanks (Name)." He said. "Hey, us weirdos have to stick together, right?" I asked, nudging his arm with my elbow, Sam laughs and nodded. We stood there for a moment, staring into each other's eyes, unable to break away.

Dean then suddenly appears, getting us to break eye-connect to look at him. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked. "No." Sam said, turning away awkwardly. "Nah." I said, stumbling back. Dean look between us, rising an eyebrow. "Apparently." He muttered. "So, what'd you find out?" I asked him.

We knock on a door and a man opens it. "Gerard St. James?" Dean asked and the man nods. "Yes." He said. "You're still alive. And you're not Frank Jaffey." Sam pointed out. "Uh, no?" Gerard said. "You were Desert Soldier Number Four in Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn?" Dean asked him. "I was." Gerard replied.

"I knew I recognized you. I am a huge fan. Heh heh. I mean, your turn as a tractor crash victim in Critters 3..." Dean said, grinning. "Critters 3!" Gerard exclaimed. "Wow. Yeah." Dean said. "Well, please, come in." Gerard said.

We enter the house and Gerard brings us coffee. There are pictures lining the walls of Gerard, merely an actor, portraying various characters. "Yeah, it was the producers. They brought me up for the day to play Frank." He said.

"Just to fake your death?" I asked. "Well, rumors of a haunted film set, free publicity, especially when you're making a horror movie. I mean, uh, it's already all over the Internet." Gerard replied. "Yeah. We know." Sam said.

"These days, it's all about new media, building buzz. They say I'm the new lonelygirl." Gerard said. "Who?" Dean asked, confused. "And the ghost Tara saw?" Sam asked. "Projected on a screen of diffusion." Gerard said. "Isn't that kind of cruel? Messing with their heads like that?" I asked.

"Hey, I just play the part. I don't write the script. Speaking of, I'm playing Willy in a, in a dinner theater production of Salesman at Costa Mesa, all next month." Gerard said, then hands Dean a flyer. "You get a free pepper steak with the coupon." He said, and Dean laughs. "Now, wait a second. If you're, if you're seen in public, won't that ruin the hoax?" He asked the old man.

Gerard scoffs. "Oh, please. Frank and Willy? Totally different characters." He said. "You know what? Thanks very much, Mr. St. James. It was just nagging at us, you know? But we're... we're very glad... you know, you're alive and well." Sam said.

"Absolutely." Dean said and Gerard shook our hands. "Hey, I wanted to ask you... what was it like working with Richard Moll?" He asked, Sam and I looked at him, confused.

"Metalstorm. He was Hurok, King of the Cyclops people." Dean said to us. "Gentlemen's gentleman." Gerard said. "Yeah?" Dean said, then chuckles, brandishing the theatre coupon. "All right. Pepper steak." He said and we took our leave.

Well, we thought this case might be a bust seeing how Frank didn't actually died. But then we got news that someone was hanged on set, proving there is something actually going on. Sam and I took a trip down to the morgue, to check out the body, while Dean remain on the set.

After the morgue, we went back to the set to find Dean, who gear up in a headset and belt. "These people are idiots." A man said, irritated as he leaves. He brushes pass Sam and I, as we walk towards Dean. "Walter's a little testy for a P.A., huh?" Dean said to us.

"How's it going in here?" Sam asked him. "It is going really good, man. Tara's really stepped up her performance. I think it's probably from all the sense memory stuff she's drawing on." Dean said. "Sense memory?" I repeated, confused. "Yeah." He replied.

"Dean, you, you know when I ask how it's going in here, I'm talking about the case, right? We don't really work here." Sam said to him. "You know, I thought you hated being a P.A." I said, questionably.

Dean shuffled his feet. "I don't know. It's not so bad. I kind of feel like part of the team, you know? It's good..." He said, then held out his plate. "Oh, taquito? They're wonderful." He said, before taking a bite.

"No. Umm... Listen, we conned our way into the morgue." I said to him. "And?" Dean asked. "News reports were right: Brad's a doornail, no question." Sam said. "Copy that." Dean said, then lower the mic on his headset. "I'm sorry, what?" He asked.

"Copy that?" Sam repeated, confused. "What did you say?" Dean asked. "The news reports were right. Brad's a doornail..." Sam tried, but Dean brought his mic back up. "They are aware." He said.

"Who's aware?" I asked, confused, Dean pulled the mic back down. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" He asked. "Uh, uh... uh. The newspaper's right: Brad's a doornail, no question about it." Sam said.

"I guess it's a good thing we didn't skip town." Dean said. "Yeah." Sam and I said. "Oh, come here. I want you guys to hear something." Dean said, then he brought his mic back up. "Copy that. On my way." He said into the headset and walked off. Sam and I stared after him in confused, before following.

Dean leads us over to the sound guy. "Hey, Dave. Can you play them that thing you were playing me earlier?" He asked him. "Sure." Dave said and hands the pair of headphones to Sam. "Thanks." He said, slipping them on. After a moment he exchanged a look with Dean.

He pulled the headphones off, turning to me. "Here." He said. I went to reach for the headphones but Sam went ahead and slip the headphones on for me. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he sets the headphones on my head. "T-thanks." I stammered, Sam smiles awkwardly and nodded. Dean gave us a look as he took a bite of his taqueria.

I listen to the audio of one of the scenes in the movie. "Doesn't matter. We're not leaving til; we find Wendy and your sister." One of the actors said before I heard static. Midway through the dialogue, the sound becomes staticky and distorted. I narrow my eyes at the sound and looked to the boys.

Later, we walked around backstage. "From the night of Brad's stage dive. All of a sudden, I'm getting electromagnetic readings up the wazoo. For some reason, it's a legit haunting now." Dean said. "Well, who's the ghost, Dean? What's it want?" Sam asked him. "I don't know. I think we should take a look at Brad's death scene." Dean replied.

We went outside to the lot, where Dean led us to one of the trailers. Once inside, Dean pops a DVD into the television. "Hey, where'd you get this DVD?" I asked him, as Sam and I took a seat. "They're called dailies. I got it from Cindy. She's kind of got this on-and-off thing going with Drew. He dubbed me an extra copy." Dean replied.

We watch the footage of the scene, complete with Brad's surprise entrance. "All right, here's where the guy fell through the roof." Dean said, setting up the footage. "Right." Sam said. "All right, here we go." Dean said and pressed play.

"They must have super-hearing." One of the actors said on screen. Suddenly, Brad falls through the ceiling of the set, hanging by a noose. "Hey, wait, go back, go back." I said and Dean rewinds the tape. "Right after. Right aft- yeah right. Wait. There." I said and Dean pauses the frame.

On the screen, we saw a completely different set and standing in the far corner of the set, is the ghostly white woman. "It's like Three Men and a Baby all over again." Dean muttered, Sam and I looked at him, confused. "Selleck, Danson, and Guttenberg. And... I don't know who played the baby." Dean explained.

"What's your point?" Sam asked. "There's a scene in the movie where people say that the, the camera caught a ghost on film. Apparently, in the background of one of the scenes, there was this boy that nobody remembers from set. Spirit photography." Dean explained and Sam looked at the screen again. "I've seen her before." He said, curious.

Later, Dean with his headset in place, was sitting across from Sam and I. "Here. Check this out." Sam said, handing Dean a print-out article. "Yeah, go for Ozzy.... No, I don't have a 20 on Tara, I think she's 10-100.... Okay, copy that." Dean said into his mic, before he look at Sam. "I'm sorry, what were you saying?" He asked.

Sam shakes his head in exasperation. "Elise Drummond... starlet back in the thirties. Had an affair with a studio exec. He uses her up, fires her, leaves her destitute, so Elise hangs herself from Stage 9's rafters, right into a scene they're shooting." He explained.

"Just like our man, Brad. So, what, she's got it in for the studio brass?" Dean asked. "Possibly. I mean, it's a motive. And Brad's death matches hers exactly." I said, shrugging. "We're digging tonight, aren't we?" Dean asked.

That night, we walked through the cemetery, shovels in hand. Dean held a map in his other hand, using it to navigate where to go. "Which way?" Sam asked him. "Uh... over here." Dean said, leading the way. We walk a little further, until. "Hey." Dean said.  "Yeah?" We said, looking over at him.

Dean gestures to a memorial for Humpty Dumpty and laugh. "This map is totally worth the five bucks! Hey, we've gotta go check out Johnny Ramone's grave when we're done here." He said. "You wanna dig him up, too?" I asked. "Bite your tongue, heathen!" Dean spat at me. "Oh, that's cool." He said, a he passes another memorial.

"You know, guys, what I don't get is why now? I mean, after seventy-five years, Elise Drummond suddenly goes homicidal, you know? Why this movie?" Sam asked. "Well, maybe she's mad they're making a scary ghost flick." Dean replied. "Come on, is it really that scary?" Sam asked.

"Here we go." Dean said, pointing his flashlight at Elise's headstone. "Yep. All right." Sam said. "Yahtzee." Dean said, and we start digging. When we finished digging, Dean jump down into the grave and opens the coffin to see Elise's corpse. We pour salt and kerosene over the bones and burn them.

We thought it was finally over, until the news spread like wildfire. Another death on the set, this time with a giant fan. The boys and I watch as the police examine the crime scene where the poor guy was killed. "Run-in with a giant fan. Same thing happened to an electrician back in '66, a guy named Billy Beard." Sam said to Dean and I.

"What the hell, dude?" Dean asked, annoyed. "I don't know. Doesn't seem like Elise this time, either. It's not her M.O." Sam replied. "No, we already torched her. So, what, are we dealing with another ghost?" I asked. "Maybe." Sam said. "Yeah, but these things don't usually tag-team." Dean said.

Outside in the lot, McG was getting out of his car. He gathers the cast and crew, including the three of us. "Everybody! Gather around, okay! I've got an announcement to make." He said, then he hands his car keys to a P.A.. "Hold that for me." He said, before turn his attention back on onto us.

"Everyone! Huddle in! In light of Jay's accident last night, and in cooperation with the authorities, we're shutting down production for a few days. I know, I know. Look, I'm not gonna lie to you. We've had a few setbacks this week. But we all know what Jay and Brad wanted more than anything. And that was to see Hell Hazers 2: The Reckoning on screens all across America! Now, we owe it to them to go on, and to pull together and make this damn movie, huh?"

There is cheers and applause from the crowd. "But... but but but not today. Go home. Someone will call you." He said and everyone dispersed.

Sam and I return to the trailer, while Dean was looking into the electrician that died in 66. We were watching more the dailies. While doing that, I was relieving some stress by working on the wood carving I started a few weeks back when we were facing the Trickster.

Wendy was reading in Latin when she is interrupted by Kendra. "Wendy, don't." He said. "What are you, afraid of ghosts? Come on, it'll be fun." Wendy replied.

I scoff at the dialogue. "Never understood how people can enjoy these kind of films." I said. "What? Horror movies?" Sam asked. "Yeah. I mean people in these movies act so dumb. It would be more frustrating to watch than entertaining." I said and Sam laughs.

Silence over us for a moment, and I could feel Sam's eyes on me as I curve the final touches on the wood art. "What's that you've been working on?" He asked. "Oh uh... nothing. It's just a rabbit." I said, holding out the tiny wooden bunny.

Sam took the wooden rabbit, getting a closer look. "This really good, (Name)." He said, smiling down at it. "Really?" I asked, surprise. "Yeah. It's uh... really cute." He said, running his finger along the ears. "Oh thanks." I said, smiling at the ground.

"You can uh... have it. If you want." I stammered, lifting my head to look at him again, Sam took his eyes off the art to look at me. "Thanks." He said, gently running his thumb over the wooden rabbit, as he smiles at me.

At that moment, Dean then enters the trailer. "Hey." He said to us. "Hey." Sam said, putting the wooden rabbit away in his pocket. "So, you find out where the electrician's buried?" I asked Dean. "He wasn't. Billy Beard was cremated." He replied.

"Great. Now what?" Sam asked. "No idea. Any more ghost cameos in the dailies?" Dean asked, looking at the tv. "Not in the first six hours. You know, maybe the spirits are trying to shut down the movie 'cause they think it sucks. 'Cause, I mean, it kind of does." Sam said, pressing play. "I would, if I was a ghost." I said.

"Come on, it'll be fun." Wendy said and she continues reading in Latin. Sam suddenly rewinds and sits up, listening closer to the Latin. "Listen to the invocation. Guys, that's the real deal... a necromantic summoning ritual. What the hell is that doing in a Hollywood movie?" He asked.

We headed over to the studio, looking for Marty, the writer. We enter his office seeing he's on the phone. "No, dude, we're down for a few days... force majeure.... Yeah. It's cool, though. Gives me time to pitch that time-travel thing..... Yeah. All right, well look, get back to me on this, all right? Seriously.... No, I'm serious..... Dude, are you serious? 'Cause I'm serious."

Marty then notices us at the door. "All right. Cool." He said into his phone and hangs up. "Guys, we're all shut down. What are you still doing here?" He asked us. "Yeah, um, whez, is... sorry, man. We... we... we couldn't help ourselves. We just had to tell you that we read the script." Sam said

"And?" He asked. "Yeah." Sam said, nodding. "It's... uh... it's awesome." He said. "Awesome." Dean said. "Really awesome." Sam said. "Awesome sauce." I said and Marty smiles at the flattery. "I know, it's pretty rockin', right? I'm glad you guys liked it." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really liked, uh, all the attention to detail." Sam said. "Dude, right on, that's my thing. I mean, you know, color me guilty, but that is me. I'm, I'm, I'm a total detail buff." Marty boasted.

"No, I can tell. I mean, the way you worked in all those, all those Enochian summoning rituals and all the authentic language." Sam said and Marty's smile faded. "What, you mean that Latin crap? No, man, that's Walter. Walter Dixon, the original writer. You like that garbage?" He asked.

"Wait, 'Walter the P.A.' Walter?" Dean asked. "No, he's not a P.A. He's got a clause in his contract that allows him to come on set." Marty replied. "But he wrote the invocations?" I asked, curious.

"He wrote a whack-job screenplay. There's no pace, there's no love interest, it's all wackadoo exposition. I had to cut, like, ninety percent of it to make it readable, the other ten percent to make it good." Marty explained and the three of us laugh.

Later, we were reading Walter's screenplay, Lord of the Dead. "Should've kept Walter's original script. It's actually pretty good." Dean said. "Yeah. And it reads like a how-to manual of conjuration, like a textbook on how to summon ghosts and get them to do whatever you want." Sam said.

"Yeah, like kill people." I said. "Yep. So, let's say somewhere down the line, Walter learned some pretty black magic." Sam said. "Yeah. And let's say he's pissed at these people for wrecking his movie." Dean added. "Motive and means." I said. "It's worth checking out." Dean said.

We return to set, where we hard screaming and saw Marty being being dragged by the ghost towards the fans. "Oh, God, no! Please, no!" He cried out. "You ruined it, Martin! Everything I worked for!" Walter shouted. "Oh, oh, oh. Oh, God! Walter!" Marty continued to cry. "Now you're gonna find out what being a ghost is really like." Marty said, psychotically. "WALTER, PLEASE! WALTER, HELP ME! HEEEEEEE..." Marty screamed.

Just as he is inches away from the fan, Dean fires his shotgun, blasting the ghost away. Dean approaches Marty, while Sam turns off the fan. "You are one hell of a P.A." Marty said to Dean. "Yeah, I know." Dean said and helped him up. "What are you doing?" Walter asked us.

"I could ask you the same thing, Walter." Sam said as he and I approached him, Walter begins climbing up the stairs to the scaffolding. "Raising these spirits from the dead? Making them murder for you? That's playing with fire, Walter." I said.

"You don't understand." Walter yelled back. "You know what? You're right, we don't understand." Sam said. "Just... wait, look. You put your heart and soul into something, years of hard work. It's years, and then they take it! And they crap all over it! And then... and then they want you to smile and say, Thank you." Walter said, distraught.

"Walter, listen. It's just a movie. That's it." I said, but Walter scoffs. "Look... I've got nothing against you, lady. You're not part of this. Just please, please, just leave. But Martin's gotta stay." He said.

"Sorry, can't do that. It's not that we like him or anything, it's... just a matter of principle." Dean said. "Then I'm sorry, too." Walter said and he raises a talisman. "Walter. Walter, pl... Don't." Sam said to him

But Walter ignored him and begins chanting, the set starts to shake, and three ghosts appear. "Guys!" Dean shouted and raises his shotgun. The ghosts, all of whom are mangled in some way, begin walking closer. "Come on, come on!" He said.

Suddenly, they disappear then out of nowhere, Sam and I were knocked to the floor, as the ghosts are now invisible. Dean and Marty ran over to us helping us up. "Come on, come on! Move!" Dean said and we start running away while the lights on set shorted out, with lots of sparks flying.

The four of us ran into another building and shut the door behind us, Dean reloads his gun. "Come out to the coast! We'll get together, have a few laughs!" Dean said, sarcastically, quoting John McClane, with the accent and all. 

Then Dean turns around and realizes the building we entered is actually just the set for the abandoned house. It's completely open on the other wall and we haven't actually reached any real shelter. "Oh, man!" He growled.

"I can't believe this. Ghosts are real!" Marty exclaimed, terrified. "What makes you say that?" Dean asked, and we look around, ready to fight. "But I don't understand. How is Walter controlling them?" Marty asked. "Probably that talisman." I said.

Sam then takes out his cell phone. "What are you doing?" Marty asked him. "I mean, if film cameras pick these suckers up, then... maybe, uh..." Sam said and he used his cell phone camera to scan the room.

"Dean! Right there!" He shouted, pointing in front of Dean and he shoots it. "Got him." Sam said and he points in another direction. "Hey! Right there!" He yelled and Dean shoots again.

I heard something above us and looked up to see Walter walking around the upper level. "There he is." I said and everyone looked up to see Walter running by. Sam hands his phone to Marty. "Here, you get the idea?" He asked him. "Yeah." Marty replied. "All right, you hold them off. We'll going after Walter." Sam said and we left the set.

Walter leaves the set through the back exit and comes face-to-face with us. "It's over, Walter. Now give it to us." Sam said, but Walter throws the talisman on the ground, shattering it. Sam and I looked down at it, stunned. "There! Okay, now no one can have it." He said, really thinking he did something there.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you." I said. "Oh, yeah?" Walter asked. "Yeah." I replied. "And why not?" He asked. "Because you just freed them. We can't stop them now. Walter, you brought them back, forced them to murder. They're not gonna be very happy with you." Sam explained, right as Dean and Marty ran outside to join us.

"Yeah? So, why not?" Walter asked, before suddenly he falls to the ground and begins screaming in pain. Blood begins to seep through his clothing. Marty raises the cell phone and sees all of the ghosts tearing Walter apart.

The crew resumed filming the next day, Kendra and Mitch were now in the abandoned house. Kendra was scanning the room with her cell phone, the same kind as Sam did last night. "Oh, God. Oh, God. There!" She cried out, pointing in one direction and Mitch shoots. From the sidelines, McG is watching, ecstatic.

"But I don't understand. How can the spirits appear in the camera phone?" Kendra asked. "The video must pick up their frequencies in a way that our eyes can't." Mitch replied. "Oh, God. Oh, God. Right there!" Kendra screamed and Mitch shoots again. "Cut! Oh, print that one. That's in the movie! Oh! Loved it, kids. Loved it." McG said, pleased.

Sam, Marty, and I were watching the whole thing from the sidelines. "You find out there's an afterlife, and this is what you do with it?" Sam asked Marty, who looked up from texting, grinning. "I needed a little jazz on the page." He said.

Sam and I headed outside, walking among the trailers. When we passes Tara's trailer, the door opens, and Dean comes out, clearly disheveled. He looks at us and smirks, Sam and I stared back, uncomfortable. Tara comes outside as well, wearing a robe.

"You're one hell of a P.A." Tara said, smiling at Dean. "Thank you." He replied, Tara then notice us. "Hi." She said and we both looked at her awkward. Sam nodded and I waved, slightly.

We walk away and Dean grabs a sandwich as we walk off toward a painted sunset, which a crew roll away. "God, I love this town." Dean said, the painted sunset has finished rolling away, revealing a sunset over the Hollywood Hills.

3rd Person P.O.V
Today was the gang's day off, where they unwind from saving people and hunting things to relax. Usually they each do something on their own, like Sam catching up on some reading, Dean going to a strip club, and (Name) spending all day in bed either playing one of her handheld games or a computer game on Sam's laptop.

But then there are days when they all do something together, usually watching a movie. Not liking any of the motel's movie options, the trio drove down to Blockbuster to find something there instead.

Sam and (Name) stood in an aisle of looking through some of the available movies. Sam held up Friday The 13th, pretending to read the back of the back as he glances over at (Name), who was looking at another movie.

"Alright!" Dean said behind Sam, making him jump and nearly drop the movie he was holding. "We're ready to go." Dean said, holding up Lost Boys, to which (Name) frowns at. "Again? You always pick the movie." She pointed out.

"It's cause I got good taste. You'll just pick something geeky, like Harry Potter." Dean said. "Pfff no." (Name) said, crossing her arm. Dean stares at her until she broke. "Maybe." (Name) muttered, glancing to the side. "But it's better than watching Lost Boys again." She said.

"What's wrong with Lost Boys?" Dean asked. "We've watch it like 36 times already." (Name) exclaimed. "It's a good movie." Dean said, defensively. "I'm not proud to say I know every single word to that movie." (Name) said.

"Alright fine." Dean said, throwing his hands up in surrender. He disregards Lost Boys to the shelf next to him and turns to Sam, who's been silently watching this little argument. "Sammy you go pick something." He said.

"Oh uh... okay." Sam said, setting Friday The 13 back to it's spot and walking away to look for a movie. He walks up and down the aisles, frowning at all the options and feeling a little at a lost of which one to pick.

Then he sees the first Harry Potter movie. Taking it off it's shelf, Sam glance back over at (Name), who was still squabbling with Dean. He smiles and walks back over to them, showing the movie he has selected.

(Name) smiles at his choice, while Dean frowns at it. "Great choice Sam!" (Name) said, making him chuckle. Dean looks between (Name) and the movie, then stares at Sam. "I'm gonna go grab the snacks, meet you boys by the Impala." (Name) said, walking out of the aisle.

Sam watches her leave, still grinning. Then he looks to Dean, who's raises an eyebrow him. "What?" Sam asked. "You love her don't you?" Dean asked, rather suddenly.

Instantly Sam's smile was gone. "What?! No! Come on, man." He said, defensively. "Oh really? Why you pick that?" Dean asked, gesturing to the movie. "Because I just want to watch it. It has nothing to do with (Name)." Sam said, firmly.

"Uh-huh. I bet all the long staring you do at her and shy smiles has nothing to do with her either." Dean said, deadpanning. He used to love teasing the idea to Sam that he likes (Name), but now he just look tired of the whole thing.

"You're delusional." Sam said, walking to the counter to check out the movie. Dean follows him, continuing to talk. "It was amusing at first but now it's becoming pathetic. I mean you follow her around everywhere. She be sitting down in a chair and you would just be sitting cross-legged on the floor next to her, rocking back and forth and making puppy eyes at her."

Sam drops the movie on the counter, taking in a irritable breath and turns to look at Dean, glaring at him. "Are you done?" He asked. "Are you?" Dean asked. "What do you mean?" Sam asked.

"When are you gonna tell her?" Dean asked. "Never, cause there's nothing to tell." Sam growled, looking away. "You can pretend all you want, Sammy. But sooner or later you're going to have to man up and just admit it. You can't deny it forever." Dean said, exasperated.

Sam turns his head to look at him, serious. "Watch me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
93.5K 4K 33
i know my girlfriend is a 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 ◦•◦ season 2 - 4 dean winchester x female oc *slow updates* ◦•◦ WARNING ; bloody/gory descriptions, major chara...
14.4K 444 24
"Are you a demon?" I question and she scoffs, screwing up her nose, "Of course not, I detest those vermin." She shakes her head and looks me in the...
5.8K 330 9
TORTURED MINDS A Sam Winchester fanfiction, where the niece of Bobby Singer, Kinsey, meets the infamous Winchester boys. Unbeknownst to her, she is d...