Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

By SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... More

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Wendigo
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Bloodlust

2.7K 87 34
By SlinkyDogg

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam stood in front of the mirror in Bobby's bathroom, spending an absurd amount of time parting his hair until it was just right. A knock on the bathroom door made Sam jump and turn away from the mirror. "Sam get the led out, will ya?" Dean voice called from behind the door. Sam grimace and turn back to the mirror to check how he looks.

He smiles satisfied at his reflection, hoping (Name) will like how he looks. Sam's smiles slowly starts to drop when it finally hits him that he spent all this time on his hair just for (Name). He stare at his reflection, confused by his own emotions.

He didn't have time to dwell on this long however, cause another knock on the door pull him away from his thoughts again. "Sammy!" Dean yelled. "Alright!" Sam yelled back, turning away from the mirror and walking to the door.

(Name's) P.O.V
Dean was certainly in a good mood today. Grooving along to his music as he drives the newly repaired Impala down the road. "Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?" He asked. "You know, if you two wanna get a room, just let me and (Name) know, Dean." Sam teased, making me laugh.

"Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us." Dean said to the car. "You're in a good mood." I said. "Why shouldn't I be?" He asked, glancing up to the review mirror. "No reason." I replied, shrugging. "Got my car, got a case, things are looking up." Dean said.

"Wow. Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mister Sunshine." Sam said, making Dean laugh. "How far to Red Lodge?" He asked. "Uh, about another three hundred miles." Sam replied. "Good." Dean said and he steps on the gas, speeding the car down the road.

In Red Lodge, the boys and I posed as reporters, asking a sheriff with an impressive mustache some questions about the case. "The murder investigation is ongoing, and that's all I can share with the press at this time." The sheriff said. "Sure, sure, we understand that, but just for the record, you found the first, uh, head last week, correct?" Sam asked him. "Mm-hmm." The sheriff hummed, nodding.

"Okay, and the other, a uh, Christina Flanigan." Sam said, looking down at his notebook in his hands. "That was two days ago. Is there..." The sheriff started to say, but was interrupted by a young woman knocking on the door, pointing at her watch. "Oh. Sorry you three, time's up, we're done here." The sheriff said.

"One last question..." Sam said, quickly. "Yeah, what about the cattle?" Dean asked for him. "Excuse me?" The sheriff asked, confused. "You know, the cows found dead, split open, drained... over a dozen cases." Dean explained.

"What about them?" The sheriff asked. "So you don't think there's a connection?" I asked. "Connection... with...?" The sheriff asked, still confused. "First cattle mutilations, now two murders? Kinda sounds like ritual stuff." Sam explained.

"You know, like satanic cult ritual stuff?" I asked and the sheriff starts laughing. "You..." He said as he points at me, but when he saw I was serious he stop laughing. "You're not kidding." He said, stunned. "No." I replied. "Those cows aren't being mutilated. You wanna know how I know?" The sheriff asked. "How?" Sam asked.

"Because there's no such thing as cattle mutilation. Cow drops, leave it in the sun, within forty eight hours the bloat'll split it open so clean it's just about surgical. The bodily fluids fall down into the ground and get soaked up because that's what gravity does. But, hey, it could be Satan. What newspaper did you say you work for?" The sheriff asked, and the three of us exchanged a look.

"World Weekly News..." Dean said first. "Weekly World News." Sam corrected him. "World..." I started to say, getting confused. "Weekly World..." Sam said for me. "Weekly... I'm new." Dean said. The sheriff glared at our nervous smiles. "Get out of my office." He growled.

We headed over to the hospital, entering the morgue, still wearing our shirts and ties but now also in white lab coats. The intern on duty has a name tag that reads, J. Manners. Dean looks at it, calculating. "John." He said. "Jeff." The intern corrected him. "Jeff. I know that." Dean said, laughing. "Dr. Dworkin needs to see you in his office right away." He said.

"But Dr. Dworkin's on vacation." Jeff said, confused. "Well, he's back. And he's pissed, and he's screaming for you, man, so if I were you I would..." Dean said and whistles, getting the intern to run away. "Okay." Dean muttered as I closed the door behind Jeff, so we could have some privacy.

"Hey, those satanists in Florida, they marked their victims, didn't they?" Dean asked us. "Yeah, reversed pentacle on the forehead." Sam replied. "Yeah. So much f'd up crap happens in Florida." Dean muttered, as he grabs some latex gloves.

He hands Sam and I the gloves and puts on a pair of his own. Sam opens a compartment and wheels out a corpse, that had a box between it's legs. "All right, open it." Dean said to Sam. "You open it." Sam said back. "Wuss." Dean said and he pick up the box, carrying it over to another table.

He flips off the lid, grimacing. Sam and I walked over cringing at the sight of the woman's head inside. "Well, no pentagram." I said, looking at the blank forehead. "Wow. Poor girl." Sam said, sadly. "Maybe we should, uh, you know, look in her mouth, see if those wackos stuffed anything down her throat. You know, kinda like the moth in Silence of the Lambs." Dean suggested.

"Yeah, here, go ahead." I said, pushing the box towards Dean. "No, you go ahead." He replied, pushing the box back to me. "What?" I asked. "Put the lotion in the basket." Dean said, mimicking Buffalo Bill. "Right, yeah, and Sam the wuss, huh? Whatever." I grumbled.

I look down at the head, in disgusted, preparing myself to stick my hand in, when the box was suddenly pull away by Sam. "I'll do it." He said. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "Yeah." He replied, giving me a quick reassuring smile.

Sam steels himself and starts poking his fingers into the mouth. "(Name), get me a bucket." He said as he continue digging around in the mouth. "You find something?" I asked. "No, I'm going to puke." He replied, before pulling his fingers out of the mouth, revolted.

"Wait, lift the lip up again?" Dean said, pointing at the mouth. "What? You want me to throw up, is that it?" Sam asked him. "No, no, no, I think I saw something." Dean said and he pull back the lip. "What is that, a hole?" He asked, before he press on the gum and a narrow, sharp tooth descends.

"It's a tooth." I said, shocked. "(Name), that's a fang. Retractable set of vampire fangs. You gotta be kidding me." Dean said, pulling his hand away from the mouth. "Well, this changes things." Sam said. "Ya think?" Dean asked, sarcastically.

At night, we pull up to a local bar heading since. As we approached the bar, I notice a man sitting at a table to one side is watching us. "How's it going?" Dean asked the bartender. "Living the dream. What can I get for you?" He asked us. "Three beers, please." Dean replied, the man nodded and grab the beers for us.

"So, we're looking for some people." I said. "Sure. Hard to be lonely." The bartender replied, giving me a wink, I look down, feeling uncomfortable. "Yeah. But um, that's not what she meant." Sam said and he pulls out a $50 bill, fingering it, and drops it on the bar.

The bartender looks at it, then takes it. "Right. So these, these people, they would have moved here about six months ago, probably pretty rowdy, like to drink..." Sam said. "Yeah, real night owls, you know? Sleep all day, party all night." Dean added, before taking a swig of his beer.

"Barker farm got leased out a couple months ago. Real winners. They've been in here a lot... drinkers. Noisy. I've had to 86 them once or twice." The bartender explained. "Thanks." Dean said and we left our half-finished beers on the bar and leave.

As we walked away from the building, the man from the bar was stalking us. We walk down an alley and he followed. But he loses sight of us, and when he turns, Sam and Dean pinned him to the wall. I came up in between the boys, putting a knife against the man's throat. "Smile." Dean demanded. "What?" The man asked, confused. "Show us those pearly whites." Dean said.

"Oh, for the love of... you want to stick that thing someplace else? I'm not a vampire." The man said, making us frown. "Yeah, that's right. I heard you guys in there." The man said. "What do you know about vampires?" I asked. "How to kill them. Now seriously, sis. That knife's making me itch." The man said to me. I chock my head, not budging.

The man starts to pull away and Sam pins him harder. "Whoa. Easy there, Chachi." The man said and he slowly brings his right hand to his lip, pulls it back, revealing normal gums. "See? Fangless. Happy?" He asked. I pull the knife away and the boys let him go. "Now. Who the hell are you?" The man asked us.

We told the man who we were and follow him to his car, where he pulled out his arsenal. "Sam and Dean Winchester and (Name) Singer. I can't believe it. You know I met your boys's old man once? Hell of a guy. Great hunter. I heard he passed. I'm sorry. It's big shoes. But from what I hear you guys fill 'em. Great trackers, good in a tight spot. Especially if you got Bobby's protege following you around." Gordon said.

"You seem to know a lot about our family." Dean said, curious. "Word travels fast. You know how hunters talk." Gordon replied. "No, we don't, actually." Dean said. "I guess there's a lot your dad never told you, huh?" Gordon asked.

"So, um, so those two vampires, they were yours, huh?" Sam asked him. "Yep. Been here two weeks." Gordon replied. "Did you check out that Barker farm?" I asked. "It's a bust. Just a bunch of hippie freaks. Though they could kill you with that patchouli smell alone." He said. "Where's the nest, then?" Dean asked.

"I got this one covered. Look, don't get me wrong. It's a real pleasure meeting you fellas. But I've been on this thing over a year. I killed a fang back in Austin, tracked the nest all the way up here. I'll finish it." Gordon assured us. "We could help." Dean said.

"Thanks, but uh, I'm kind of a go-it-alone type of guy." Gordon replied. "Come on, man, I've been itching for a hunt." Dean said. "Sorry. But hey, I hear there's a Chupacabra two states over. You go ahead and knock yourselves out." Gordon said and he got in his car. "It was real good meeting you, though. I'll buy you a drink on the flip side." He said and he drives off.

Despite what Gordon said, we follow him to a mill. Staying behind from a safe distance, watching Gordon in case he needs our help. Gordon attack a man with a machete and the two struggle near an electric saw. The vampire turns it on, pinning Gordon down below it, nearly decapitating him until...

Sam pull him to safety, while Dean and I attack the vampire. I stab the vampire on the chest with a speargun pinning under the electric saw. Dean then lowers the saw, decapitating the vampire and spraying blood all over him. "So uh, I guess I gotta buy you that drink." Gordon said. Sam stares at Dean and I, stunned.

We return to the bar, sitting down at a table, a waitress brings us another round and Dean reaches for his wallet. "No, no, I got it." Gordon told him. "Come on." Dean said to him. "I insist." Gordon said and he pays the waitress. "Thank you, sweetie." He said to her, then he raises his shot glass. "Another one bites the dust." He said. "That's right." Dean said, he, Gordon, and I drink a toast, while Sam was sitting back, arms folded.

"(Name), the way you pinned that freak down. And then Dean." Gordon said, stopping to laugh. "You gave that big-ass fang one hell of a haircut, my friend." He complimented us. "Thank you." Dean said, while I remain quite. "That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful." Gordon said. "Yep." Dean replied.

"You two are a match made in Heaven." Gordon said, causing both Dean and I to choke on our drinks. Dean hits his chest as he swallows his drink. "No, no, no, no way." He stammered. "Yeah, definitely not." I said, looking down, embarrassed.

"Sorry. I thought you two were a thing. The way you both handle that vamp I'm surprised you're not." Gordon said. Dean and I look at each for a moment, then away, feeling awkward now. "You all right, Sammy?" Dean asked him, changing the subject.

"I'm fine." Sam replied. "Well, lighten up a little, Sammy." Gordon said to him. "They're the only ones who get to call me that." Sam said, firmly, nodding to Dean and I. I blush at this, while Dean looks proud. "Okay. No offense meant. Just celebrating a little. Job well done." Gordon said.

"Right. Well, decapitations aren't my idea of a good time, I guess." Sam replied. "Oh, come one, man, it's not like it was human. You've gotta have a little more fun with your job." Gordon told him. "See? That's what I've been trying to tell him." Dean said to Gordon, then he looks at Sam. "You could learn a thing or two from this guy." He said.

"Yeah I bet I could. Look, I'm not gonna bring you guys down. I'm just gonna go back to the motel." Sam said, getting up. "You sure?" Dean asked him. "Yeah." He replied. "I think I'll head back too." I said, getting up.

"You too, (Name)?" Gordon asked, disappointed. "Yeah, I try to watch how much I drink." I said. "Sammy? Remind me to beat that buzzkill out of you later, all right?" Dean said and he tosses Sam the keys.

3rd Person P.O.V
Gordon watch the pair leave the bar. "Something I said?" He asked. "Nah, nah, he just gets that way sometimes." Dean replied. "What about (Name)?" Gordon asked, looking at Dean again. "She's lightweight and she rather be around Sam more than us. Don't take it personally. Tell you what. Match you quarters for the next round." Dean said, raising his glass.

(Name's) P.O.V
I sat in the passenger seat of the Impala, watching the building go by as Sam drives us back to the motel. "Hey (Name)?" Sam said, getting me to take my eyes off my window to look at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "When you and Dean killed that vampire... you didn't enjoy it, right?" He asked.

"Of course not. Why would you think I would?" I asked. "It's just... Dean seems to be enjoying this a too much." He replied. "Sam... I don't enjoy killing. At all. Even the monsters. But if we don't kill vampires and whatever goes bump in the night. It's gonna kill someone else." I said.

"I know. But the way this Gordon guy acts... somethings not right about him." He said. "Yeah. I know what you mean. Maybe we should give Bobby or Ellen a call. See what they make of the guy." I suggested. "Yeah, sounds good." Sam replied.

I dial Ellen's number as we enter the motel room and Sam drops the keys on a wooden cactus hook. "Harvelle's Roadhouse." Ellen said, when she answered and I put my phone on speaker. "Hey, Ellen, uh it's me (Name) and Sam." I said. "(Name), Sam, it's good to hear from you two. You three are okay, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine. Got a question." Sam said. "Yeah, shoot." Ellen replied. "You ever run across a guy named Gordon Walker?" Sam asked. "Yeah, I know Gordon." She said. "And?" I asked. "Well, he's a real good hunter. Why are you asking, sweeties?" Ellen asked.

"Well, we ran into him on a job and we're kinda working with him, I guess." Sam explained. "Don't do that, kids." Ellen said, quickly and firmly. "I-I thought you said he was a good hunter." I said, confused.

"Yeah, and Hannibal Lecter's a good psychiatrist. Look, he is dangerous to everyone and everything around him. If he's working on a job you and the boys just let him handle it and you move on." Ellen said. "Ellen..." I try to say, but she interrupted me.

"No, (Name)? You... just listen to what I'm telling you, okay? There's a whole lot of hunters in the world you never heard of. Bobby was real careful in making sure you wouldn't meet the ones like Gordon. You understand me?" She said, firmly. "Right, okay." I said, exchanging a worried look with Sam.

Sam and I headed back outside after that chat with Ellen. We bought a couple of sodas from a vending machine and started walking back to the room. Sam paused and looked around. "Sam?" I asked, glancing around cautiously. "Nothing." He said, opening his soda and taking a drink.

We walked back to our room and Sam cautiously opens the door, looking around. We got inside and leans against the door, relieved. We walked further into the room when suddenly a dark figure jumps Sam from behind.

I went to help Sam but another figured grab me from behind, putting my head in a headlock. Sam knocks his first attacker down, then he attack the guy that had me restrain. I place my hand to my throat as I cough.

I saw the first attacker rises up behind Sam holding a heavy telephone. "SAM WATCH OUT!" I yelled, but the attack slam the telephone into the back of his head, knocking him out. I lunged at the attack, struggling with him until I felt the second attacker grab me from behind and slam me into wall hard, knocking me out.

I groan in pain, as I started to come too. I open my eyes only to see darkness as something was over my heads. Not only that, but my mouth was gagged and I felt like I was bound to a chair.

The bag on my head was pulled off by the bartender from earlier. I look around frantically, until I saw Sam was tied to another chair, next to me. We look at each other relieved, then look up at the bartender who shows us a lot of fangs and advances on me, making both Sam and I struggle.

As the vampire advances onto me, a woman appears in the doorway. "Wait! Step back, Eli." She said and Eli pulls back, his fangs retracting. The woman walks over and pulls gags off us. "My name's Lenore. I'm not going to hurt either of you. We just need to talk." She said.

"Talk? Yeah, okay, but we might have a tough time paying attention to much besides Eli's teeth." Sam spat as he and I look at Eli. "He won't hurt either of you. You have my word." Lenore said. "Your word? Oh yeah, great, thanks. Listen lady, no offense but you're not the first vampire we've met." I said.

"We're not like the others. We don't kill humans, and we don't drink their blood. We haven't for a long time." Lenore said. "What is this, some kind of joke?" I asked. "Notice you and your friend are still alive." She pointed out. "Okay, uh, correct me if I'm wrong here, but shouldn't you be starving to death?" Sam asked. "We've found other ways. Cattle blood." Lenore replied.

"You're telling us you're responsible for all the..." I started to say, surprised. "It's not ideal, in fact it's disgusting. But... it allows us to get by." Lenore said. "Okay, uh, why?" I asked. "Survival. No deaths, no missing locals, no reason for people like you to come looking for people like us. We blend in. Our kind is practically extinct. Turns out we weren't quite as high up the food chain as we imagined." Lenore explained.

"Why are we explaining ourselves to these killers?" Eli asked, furious. "Eli!" Lenore said, firmly. "We choke on cow's blood so that none of them suffer. Tonight they murdered Conrad and they celebrated." Eli growled.

He steps closer to Lenore, pointing at me. "This bitch pinned Conrad to the ground with spare, while another hunter cut off his head!" He exclaimed. "Eli, that's enough." Lenore said to him, calmly. "Yeah, Eli, that's enough." Sam repeated, in a gruff voice, staring at him hard, with a look that could kill.

"What's done is done. We're leaving this town tonight." Lenore said to Eli. "Then why did you bring us here? Why are you even talking to us?" I asked. "Believe me, I'd rather not. But I know your kind. Once you have the scent you'll keep tracking us. It doesn't matter where we go, hunters will find us." Lenore explained. "So you're asking us not to follow you." I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"We have a right to live. We're not hurting anyone." She replied. "Right, so you keep saying, but give us one good reason why we should believe you." Sam said. "Fine." Lenore said and she got in his face. "You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to let you and your friend go." She said, Sam looks at her, startled.

"Take them back. Not a mark on either them." Lenore said, stepping back. Eli looks at me, furious. "Eli." Lenore said, but he continued to glare down at me. "Not a mark." She repeated herself. Eli turn his head to look at her, very clearly upset with this. But he complies and recovers our heads with the bags.

I felt a vampire lead me outside and down a couple step, before I'm pushed inside a vehicle. A hand push on me making me scoot closer to I'm guessing Sam. Then I heard the door close and the car starts moving.

About an hour or so, I'm pulled out of the car and the bag over my head was removed by Eli. He glares at me hard, as he cuts me free and shoves me away. Sam caught me as I stumbled back, helping me regain my footing. Eli continue to eye me like a piece of meat as he walk around the truck, getting back in the vehicle and taking off with the other vampire.

"You alright?" Sam asked, giving me a quick look over before letting me go. "Yeah. Not our best field trip though." I said, jokingly. "Yeah, tell me about it. Come on." Sam said and ran back to our motel room.

We enter the room, finding not only Dean there but Goran as well. "Where you two been?" Dean asked us, turning in his seat to look us. He raise an eyebrow as he smile at us, smugly, like we snuck off to do something together or something.

Gordon sat across Dean, looking at us suspicious. "Can we talk to you alone?" Sam asked him, gesturing to the door with his head. Dean turn back in his seat to look at Gordon. "You mind chilling out for a couple minutes?" He asked and Gordon shook his head.

We exit the motel room and walk into the parking lot. "Dean, maybe we've got to rethink this hunt." Sam said to him. "What are you talking about? Where were you two?" He asked. "In the nest." I replied. "You guys found it?" Dean asked, shocked. "They found us, man." Sam replied.

"How'd you both get out? How many'd you kill?" Dean asked. "None." Sam replied. "Well Sam, they didn't just let you and (Name) go." Dean said, in disbelieve. "That's exactly what they did." I said. "All right, well, where is it?" Dean asked, as we stop walking now far enough away from the motel room.

"We were blindfolded, we don't know." I said. "Well, you've got to know something." Dean said. "We went over that bridge outside of town, but Dean, listen. Maybe we shouldn't go after them." Sam told him. "Why not?" Dean asked, confused.

"We don't think they're like other vampires. We don't think they're killing people." Sam replied. "You're joking." Dean said, we stared back at him serious, showing that we were in fact, not joking. "Then how do they stay alive? Or undead, or whatever the hell they are." Dean asked.

"The cattle mutilations. They said they live off of animal blood." I said. "And you guys believed them?" He asked. "Look at us, Dean. They let us go without a scratch." Sam said, spreading his arms. "Wait, so you're saying... No, man, no way. I don't know why they let you guys go. I don't really care. We find 'em, we waste 'em." Dean said, walking off. "Why?" Sam asked as we followed him.

"What part of 'vampires' don't you understand, Sam? If it's supernatural, we kill it, end of story. That's our job." Dean said, stopping to look at us. "No, Dean, that is not our job. Our job is hunting evil. And if these things aren't killing people, they're not evil!" Sam said.

"Of course they're killing people, that's what they do. They're all the same, Sam. They're not human, okay? We have to exterminate every last one of them." Dean said. "No, Dean, we don't think so, all right? Not this time." I said.

"Gordon's been on those vamps for a year, man, he knows." Dean said. "Gordon?" I said, questionably. "Yes." He replied. "You're taking his word for it?" Sam asked him. "That's right." Dean replied. "Ellen says he's bad news." I said.

"You called Ellen?" Dean asked and we nodded. "And I'm supposed to listen to her? I know you have history with her, that you never mentioned to either of us, (Name). But Sam and I barely know her, alright. Guys, no thanks, I'll go with Gordon." He said.

"Right, 'cause Gordon's such an old friend. You don't think I can see what this is?" Sam asked him. "What are you talking about?" Dean asked. "He's a substitute for Dad, isn't he? A poor one." Sam replied.

"Shut up, Sam." Dean growled, turning away to walk back to the room. "He's not even close, Dean. Not on his best day." Sam said to Dean, chasing after him. "You know what? I'm not even going to talk about this." Dean said, stopping and turning around to face his younger brother.

"You know, you slap on this big fake smile but I can see right through it. Because I know how you feel, Dean. Dad's dead. And he left a hole, and it hurts so bad you can't take it, but you can't just fill up that hole with whoever you want to. It's an insult to his memory." Sam said.

"Okay." Dean said and he starts to turn away, only to turn back and punch Sam, hard. I gasp, taking a step back frighten. Sam pauses, turning back slowly, but not rising to the bait. "You hit me all you want. It won't change anything." He said, firmly.

"I'm going to that nest. You and (Name) don't want to tell me where it is, fine. I'll find it myself." Dean said, turning away and stalking off back to the room. "Dean?" Sam called out, chasing after him. I ran after the boys following them back to the room.

We walk back into the room, only to discover Gordon was gone. "Gordon?" Dean called out, getting no answered. "You think he went after them?" I asked. "Probably." Dean replied. "Dean, we have to stop him." Sam told him.

"Really, Sam? Because I say we lend a hand." Dean said. "Just give us the benefit of the doubt, would you? You owe us that." I said. "Yeah, we'll see. I'll drive. Give me the keys." Dean said, holding his hand out. Sam points to the table where he'd set them earlier, only to see they're gone. "He snaked the keys." He said.

We sat in the Impala as Dean hotwiring his car, grimacing. "I can't believe this. I just fixed her up, too." He grumbled, before the the car starts. "So the bridge, is that, uh, is that all you got?" He asked Sam, who was looking at a map in his lap. "The bridge was four and a half minutes from their farm." He replied.

"How do you know?" Dean asked him. "I counted." Sam said. I lean forward in my seat resting my arms on the top of the front seat, and looking down at the map, Sam was using. "They took a left out of the farm, then turned right onto a dirt road, followed that for two minutes slightly up a hill, then took another quick right and we hit the bridge." He explain, tracking a path on the map with his finger.

I scoff in amazement. "Sam, you're amazing." I complemented him, making him smile. "I wouldn't go that far. You're good. You're a monster pain in the ass, but you're good." Dean said to Sam.

Dean follow Sam's instructions and we eventually found a farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. We walk inside finding Gordon had Lenore tied to a chair, covered in cuts, pale and sickly. He circles around her, slicing the bloody knife across her chest making her groan. "Sam, Dean, (Name). Come on in." Gordon said, not taking his eyes off Lenore.

"Hey, Gordon. What's going on?" Dean asked, Gordon stood up turning to look at us. "Just poisoning Lenore here with some dead man's blood. She's going to tell us where all her little friends are, aren't you? Wanna help?" He asked. "Look, man..." Dean started to say, finally seeing Gordon for the psycho that he is.

"Grab a knife. I was just about to start in on the fingers." Gordon said, interrupting him. He then drags the knife across her arm and the veins trace away from the cut. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, let's all just chill out, huh?" Dean said to him. "I'm completely chill." Gordon replied.

"Gordon, put the knife down." Sam ordered, stepping towards Gordon, but Dean stops him with a hand on his chest. "Sounds like it's Sam here needs to chill." Gordon said to Dean. "Just step away from her, all right?" I said.

Gordon looks at me then Lenore, groaning. "You're right." He said, tossing his knife on the table and began digging in his bag. "I'm wasting my time here. This bitch will never talk. Might as well put her out of her misery." Gordon said, pulling out a larger knife. "I just sharpened it, so it's completely humane." He said.

He turns towards Lenore while Sam and I steps froward to stop him. "Gordon, we're letting her go." I said, firmly. Gordon points the knife at my chest, stopping us. "Neither of you are doing a damn thing." He growled.

"Hey, hey, hey, Gordon, let's talk about this." Dean said to him, trying to keep everything calm. "What's there to talk about? It's like I said, Dean. No shades of gray." Gordon said. "Yeah. I hear ya. And I know how you feel." Dean replied. "Do you?" Gordon asked.

"That vampire that killed your sister deserved to die, but this one..." Dean started to say, but Gordon starts laughing. "Killed my sister? That filthy fang didn't kill my sister. It turned her. It made her one of them. So I hunted her down, and I killed her myself." He explained. "You did what?" Dean asked, shocked. "It wasn't my sister anymore, it wasn't human. I didn't blink. And neither would you." Gordon said.

I scoff at him. "And you call Lenore a monster." I sneered. "So you knew all along, then? You knew about the vampires, you knew they weren't killing anyone. You knew about the cattle. And you just didn't care." Sam to Gordon, angrily.

"Care about what? A nest of vampires suddenly acting nice? Taking a little time out from sucking innocent people? And we're supposed to buy that? Trust me. Doesn't change what they are. And I can prove it." Gordon said, and he suddenly grabs Sam's arm, slices the knife across it.

I quickly pulled out my gun, but Gordon lay his knife against Sam's throat, stopping me and Sam from attacking. Gordon then drags Sam towards Lenore, as Dean pulls out his gun.

"Let him go. Now!" Dean barked. "Relax. If I wanted to kill him he'd already be on the floor. Just making a little point." Gordon said and he holds the cut on Sam's arm over Lenore, so the blood drips on her face. She hisses and her fangs extend. "Hey!" Dean and I exclaimed.

"You think she's so different? Still want to save her? Look at her. They're all the same. Evil, bloodthirsty." Gordon said. But Lenore controls herself, retracting her fangs, and turns her face away. "No. No." She whined. "You hear her, Gordon?" Sam asked him.

"No! No!" Lenore shouted as Sam pushes the knife away from his throat, and pushes Gordon away. "We're done here." He said, roughly. "Sam, get her out of here." Dean ordered. "Yeah." Sam said and he picked Lenore up in his arms.

Gordon takes a step towards him, but we still had our guns trained on him. "Uh-uh. Uh-uh!" I said, waring Gordon from interfering with Sam. "Gordon, I think you and I've got some things to talk about." Dean said to him.

Dean glances over at me for a moment. "(Name), go help Sam." He said, firmly. I glance at him then back at Gordon. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah." Dean replied. I lower my gun and turn following after Sam before he could leave with Lenore.

After getting Lenore and the rest of the vampires to safety, Sam park the Impala on the side of the road so we can treat his injury. "I hope it's not infected." I said, as I apply a thin layer of antibiotic ointment over the cut.

"I'll live." Sam assured him. "Yeah well, you don't want to get sick do you?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow. Sam scoff and shook his head. "That's what I thought." I said, turning and grabbing a bandage to begin wrapping it around his arm.

"There." I said, tightening the bandage so it would stay in place. Sam place his hand over the bandage, feeling it. "Thanks." He said, looking at me with a smile. I smile back and we stared into each other's eyes for a moment. Realizing this must be awkward, I clear my throat and look away. "Don't mention it." I muttered.

3rd Person P.O.V
(Name) packed up the leftover supplies and walked towards the trunk. Sam watches her walk away with an affectionate smile. Realizing what he's doing, Sam shook his head. Trying to get such feelings out of his head. For both his and (Name's) sake.

(Name's) P.O.V
We return to the farmhouse in the morning, finding Gordon tied to the chair and Dean pacing, with his face bruised and bloody. Gordon and Dean were watching each other. "Did we miss anything?" I asked Dean. "Nah, not much. Lenore get out okay?" Dean asked us. "Yeah. All of 'em did." Sam replied.

"Then I guess our work here is done. How you doin', Gordy? Gotta tinkle yet?" Dean asked, and Gordon looks at him.. "All right. Well, get comfy. We'll call someone in two or three days, have them come out, untie you." Dean said.

He then jams Gordon's knife into a table behind him. "Ready to go, Dean?" Sam asked him. "Not yet. I guess this is goodbye. Well, it's been real." Dean said and he hits Gordon, knocking him in his chair to the floor. Sam clears his throat. "Okay. I'm good now. We can go." Dean said.

As we exit the farmhouse, both the boys wince at their recent injuries. Dean stops, setting himself on his feet like a boxer. "Sam? Clock me one." He said. "What?" Sam asked, confused. "Come on. I won't even hit you back. Let's go." Dean said, preparing himself. "No." Sam said. "Let's go, you get a freebie. Hit me, come on." Dean said, gesturing to his face.

"You look like you just went twelve rounds with a block of cement, Dean. I'll take a raincheck." Sam said, walking to the car. "I wish we never took this job. It's jacked everything up." Dean said, walking to the driver side of the Impala.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Think about all the hunts we went on, guys, our whole lives." Dean said, leaning on the car. "Okay." Sam and I said, in unison. "What if we killed things that didn't deserve killing? You know? I mean, the way Dad raised us..." Dean said. "Dean, after what happened to Mom, Dad did the best he could." Sam said.

"I know he did. But the man wasn't perfect. And the way he raised us, to hate those things, and man, I hate 'em. I do. When I killed that vampire at the mill I didn't even think about it; hell, I even enjoyed it." Dean explained. "You didn't kill Lenore." I pointed out.

"No, but every instinct told me to. I was gonna kill her. I was gonna kill 'em all." Dean said, shaking his head. "Yeah, Dean, but you didn't. And that's what matters." Sam said. "Yeah. Well, 'cause you and (Name) are a pain in my ass." Dean replied, making Sam scoff and we both smile at him.

"Guess we might have to stick around to be a pain in the ass, then." Sam said, and I nodded. "Thanks." Dean said to us. "Don't mention it." Sam replied and we got into the car. Dean stares off into the distance for a moment before climbing in and driving us away from the farmhouse and Gordon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...
79.9K 1.5K 28
What would you do when you're getting hunted by the enemies of your father? I decide to try and live a human life as much as possible. But ofcourse t...
11.7K 724 11
cover it all up with lies i try to laugh about it hiding the tears in my eyes cause 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗖𝗥𝗬 ◦•◦ seasons 3 - ?? *slow updates* ◦•◦ W...
52.3K 1K 23
"What the hell? What are you?" you demanded, gun drawn. "Jack. Who are you?" the young man asked, holding his hand out. "Sam! Dean!" You yelled for...