Supernatural (Sam Winchester...

Por SlinkyDogg

After her parents were killed by hellhounds, Bobby Singer a close family friend took (Name) (Last Name) in an... Más

Prologue: The Winchester Boys And Their Little Friend Too!
We Got Work To Do
Dead In The Water
Phantom Traveler
Bloody Mary
Skin
Hook Man
Bugs
Home
Asylum
Scarecrow
Faith
Route 666
Nightmare
The Benders
Shadow
Hell House
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Provenance
Dead Man's Blood
Salvation
Devil's Trap
In My Time Of Dying
Everybody Loves A Clown
Bloodlust
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things
Simon Said
No Exit
The Usual Suspects
Crossroad Blues
Croaton
Hunted
Playthings
Night Shifter
Houses Of The Holey
Heart
Born Under A Bad Sign
Tall Tales
Roadkill
Hollywood Babylon
Folsom Prison Blues
What Is And Should Never Be
Be Careful What You Wish For
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2
How To Girlfriend 101
The Magnificent Seven
The Kids Are Alright
Bad Day At Black Rock
Sin City
Bedtime Stories
Red Sky At Morning
Fresh Blood
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Malleus Maleficarum
Dream A Little Dream For Me
An Asexual Tries To Write Smut
I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song
Mystery Spot
Jus In Bello
Ghostfacers!
Long-Distance Call
Time Is On My Side
No Rest For The Wicked
4 Months = 40 Years In Hell
Lazarus Rising
Gripped You Tight & Raised You From Perdition
Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester
In The Beginning: (Name) Edition
Metamorphosis
Monster Movie
Yellow Fever
It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
Wishful Thinking
I know What You Did Last Summer
Heaven And Hell
Family Remains
Criss Angel Is A Douche Bag
After School Special
Sex And Violence
Death Takes A Hoilday
On The Head Of A Pin
It's A Terrible Life
Cubicle Boy & Mail Girl
The Monster At The End Of This Book
Jump The Shark
The Rapture
When The Levee Breaks
Lucifer Raising
Karma's Gonna Come Collect Your Debt
Sympathy For The Devil
Good God, Y'all
Free To Be You And Me
The End
Fallen Idols
I Believe The Children Are Our Future
The Curious Case Of Dean Winchester
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Abandoned All Hope
Sam, Interrupted
I'm (Not) Fine
The Song Remains The Same
My Bloody Valentine
Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
Dark Side Of The Moon
99 Problems
Point Of No Return
Hammer Of Gods
The Devil You Know
Two Minutes To Midnight
Before You Go
Swan Song
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Epilogue Part 1: Figuring Out How To Be Normal
Epilogue Part 2: Dean's Happily Ever After
Epilogue Part 3: To New Beginnings
Epilogue Part 4: My Angel
Epilogue Part 5: Laters, Gators
Bonus: The French Mistake
Bonus: Scoobynatural
What If (Name) Was In The Coma Instead
Alternate Confession Scene
Supernatural Memes I Made

Wendigo

7.1K 147 56
Por SlinkyDogg

It's been a couple days since Jessica's death. Within those days we tried to find some clue on what creature got her, but ended up finding nothing. All we had to go on was that she died the exact same way as the boys's mother. Which means the same thing that killed their mother, probably killed Jess too.

Hitting a dead end, we had no choice but to move on and make our way to Blackwater Ridge, following in John's footsteps. He's been looking for the creature that took his wife for years. That creature was the reason he and his sons became hunters in the first place. He's our best lead on finding it.

I sat in the backseat of the Impala listening to Hot-Blooded playing on the stereo. Sam sat next to his brother on the passages side asleep, until he suddenly jerks awake. Dean and I look at him with concerned as Sam rubs his eyes.

"You okay?" Dean asked him, Sam glances over and then away. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied, Dean nods. "Another nightmare?" I asked, Sam clears his throat not answering me.

"You wanna drive for a while?" Dean asked, making Sam laugh. "Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that." He replied. "Just thought you might want to. Never mind." Dean said. "Look, you're both worried about me. I get it, and thank you, but I'm perfectly okay." Sam assured us.

"Just know you don't have suffer alone." I told him. Sam turn in his seat to look at me. "Yeah I know... Thank you  (Name)." Sam said, smiling at me a little, I return the smile. Sam then turns back in his seat and grabs the map. "All right, where are we?" He asked, folding down the map.

"We are just outside of Grand Junction." Dean replied. "You know what? Maybe we shouldn't have left Stanford so soon." Sam said. "Sam, we dug around there for a week. We came up with nothing. If you wanna find the thing that killed Jessica..." Dean said.

"We gotta find Dad first." Sam muttered, finishing his sentence. "Dad disappearing and this thing showing up again after twenty years, it's no coincidence. Dad will have answers. He'll know what to do." Dean said.

"It's weird, man. These coordinates he left us. This Blackwater Ridge." Sam said, staring at the map intently. "What about it?" I asked. "There's nothing there. It's just woods. Why is he sending us to the middle of nowhere?" He asked, getting no answered from Dean or I. I look out the window in time to see the sign before we drive past it. 'Welcome to Lost Creek Colorado National Forest.'

We soon came across the Ranger Station and headed inside to see if we can get more information on the place. Sam and I were looking at a 3D map of the national forest, paying particular attention to the ridge labeled, Blackwater Ridge. "So, Blackwater Ridge is pretty remote. It's cut off by these canyons here, rough terrain, dense forest, abandoned silver and gold mines all over the place." Sam said.

"Guys, check out the size of this freaking bear." Dean said, looking at a photo on the wall. Sam and I walked over to see in the photo, a man standing behind a very larger bear. "And a dozen or more grizzlies in the area. It's no nature hike, that's for sure." Sam said.

"Unless there's a bogeyman hiding in the woods, I don't really get why your dad would send you boys here." I said to them. "You three aren't planning on going out near Blackwater Ridge by any chance?" We heard an older voice say behind us. We whip around started, seeing a Forest Ranger.

"Oh, no, sir, we're environmental study majors from UC Boulder, just working on a paper." Sam explained, and laughs a little. "Recycle, man." Dean said, grinning and raising a first. "Protect the planet." I said, with a nod.

"Bull." The Ranger said, I look at the boys, who don't move. "You're friends with that Haley girl, right?" The Ranger asked us, walking over to his desk. "Yes. Yes, we are, Ranger..." Dean said, stopping to checks the Ranger's nametag. "Wilkinson."

"Well I will tell you exactly what we told her. Her brother filled out a backcountry permit saying he wouldn't be back from Blackwater until the twenty-fourth, so it's not exactly a missing persons now, is it? You tell that girl to quit worrying, I'm sure her brother's just fine." The Ranger said.

"We will. Well that Haley girl's quite a pistol, huh?" Dean asked, as the Ranger walks back towards the back room. "That is putting it mildly." The Ranger replied. "Actually you know what would help is if I could show her a copy of that backcountry permit. You know, so she could see her brother's return date." Dean said. The Ranger eyes Dean, who raises his eyebrows.

We left the ranger station, with a copy of the permit in Dean's hand, who laughs. "What, are you cruising for a hookup or something?" Sam asked him. "What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"The coordinates point to Blackwater Ridge, so what are we waiting for? Let's just go find Dad. I mean, why even talk to this girl?" Sam asked, walking around to the passenger side of the car. "I don't know, maybe we should know what we're walking into before we actually walk into it?" Dean asked, Sam doesn't replied.

"Sam. Besides bears we have no idea what's in those woods. Maybe there really is a bogeyman in there and he took this girl's brother. It's probably why your dad wanted Dean to come here. It can't hurt to ask her some questions." I said, Sam looks away not giving me a response.

"Since when are you all shoot first ask questions later, anyway?" Dean asked him. "Since now." Sam replied, opening the passage door and climbing into the car. "Really?" Dean asked, before climb in to the driver side. I slap the side of my leg, and walk to backseat door on the driver side to get in the car as well.

We got Haley's address from the permit and drove over to house. Dean knock on the door and a moment later the door is open by a woman with long curly brown hair. "You must be Haley Collins. I'm Dean, this is Sam and (Name), we're, ah, we're rangers with the Park Service. Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. He wanted us to ask a few questions about your brother Tommy."

Haley looks hesitate. "Lemme see some ID." She said. Dean pulls out a fake ID and holds it up against the screen. Haley looks at it, then at Dean, who smiles. "Come on it." She said, opening the door for us. "Thanks." Dean said.

The door swings open and Haley catches sight of the Impala. "That yours?" She asked Dean. "Yeah." Dean replied, with a smile. "Nice car." Haley said, turning to lead us into the kitchen, where man was sitting at the table on a laptop. Dean turns his head to mouth something to us, Sam rolls his eyes.

"So, if Tommy's not due back for a while, how do you know something's wrong?" Sam asked, as Haley comes back into the room with a bowl she places on the table. "He checks in every day by cell. He emails, photos, stupid little videos... we haven't heard anything in over three days now." She explained.

"Well, maybe he can't get cell reception." Sam suggested. "He's got a satellite phone, too." Haley told him. "Could it be he's just having fun and forgot to check in?" Dean asked.

Haley's other brother Ben who was sitting at the table drop his fork and snap his head in Dean's direction. "He wouldn't do that." He said, Dean eyes him. Ben looks away and Haley puts more food on the table. "Our parents are gone. It's just my two brothers and me. We all keep pretty close tabs on each other." She said. "Can I see the pictures he sent you?" I asked. "Yeah." Haley replied.

Haley used the laptop to pull up the pictures. "That's Tommy." She told us, she then clicks twice and other picture comes up, then a still frame opening the latest video. "Hey Haley, day six, we're still out near Blackwater Ridge. We're fine, keeping safe, so don't worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow."

I saw the shadow flicking past and narrow my eyes at the screen. "Well, we'll find your brother. We're heading out to Blackwater Ridge first thing." Dean said. "Then maybe I'll see you there." Haley said, walking away. As she walked away, I look at Sam, pointing at the screen. He nodded slightly, letting me know he saw the same thing.

Haley stops in the doorway of the kitchen. "Look, I can't sit around here anymore. So, I hired a guy. I'm heading out in the morning, and I'm gonna find Tommy myself." She told us. "I think I know how you feel." Dean said. "Hey, do you mind forwarding these to me?" Sam asked her. "Sure." Haley replied.

Later at night, we were sitting at a table in a bar. "So, Blackwater Ridge doesn't get a lot of traffic. Local campers, mostly. But still, this past April, two hikers went missing out there. They were never found." Sam explained as he opens John's journal. "Any before that?" I asked.

Sam pulls out newspaper articles to show Dean and I. "Yeah, in 1982, eight different people all vanished in the same year. Authorities said it was a grizzly attack." He explained.

The newspaper headline read; The Lost Creek Gazette. GRIZZLY BEAR ATTACKS!
UP TO EIGHT HIKERS VANISH IN LOST CREEK AREA HIKERS DISAPPEARANCE BAFFLE AUTHORITIES' Families continue search and rescue efforts in spite of disappointing...

Sam then pulls out his laptop. "And again in 1959 and again before that in 1936." He said, opening the laptop, which already has a window open to Tommy's video. "Every twenty-three years, just like clockwork. Okay. Watch this. Here's a clincher. I downloaded that guy Tommy's video to the laptop. Check this out."

Sam pulls up the video and goes through three frames of the video one at a time, until the shadow crosses the screen. "Do it again." Dean told him, Sam repeats the frames. "That's three frames. That's a fraction of a second. Whatever that thing is, it can move." Dean said, then hits Sam, making him look up. "We told you something weird was going on." He said.

"Yeah." Sam mumbled and closes his laptop. "I got one more thing." He said and hands over another newspaper article. "In 'fifty-nine one camper survived this supposed grizzly attack. Just a kid. Barely crawled out of the woods alive." He explained. Dean and I look at The Lost Creek Gazette. "Is there a name?" Dean asked.

We went to the a Mr. Shaw's house, who was the kid that survived the grizzled attack. Though he's an old man now. "Look, ranger, I don't know why you're asking me about this. It's public record. I was a kid. My parents got mauled by a..." Mr. Shaw began to say, but Sam interrupted him. "Grizzly? That's what attacked them?" He asked.

Mr. Shaw takes a puff of his cigarette, takes it out, and nods. "The other people that went missing that year, those bear attacks too?" Dean asked, but Mr. Shaw doesn't answer him. "What about all the people that went missing this year? Same thing?" I asked, but Mr. Shaw still remain silent. "We knew what we were dealing with, we might be able to stop it." I said.

"I seriously doubt that. Anyways, I don't see what difference it would make." Mr. Shaw said, taking a seat. "You wouldn't believe me. Nobody ever did." He said, Sam sits down across from Mr. Shaw. "Mr. Shaw, what did you see?" He asked the old man, in a soft and quite tone.

Mr. Shaw pauses for a moment. "Nothing. It moved too fast to see. It hid too well. I heard it, though. A roar. Like... no man or animal I ever heard." Mr. Shaw explained. "It came at night?" Sam asked, Mr. Shaw nods. "Got inside your tent?" Sam asked next.

"It got inside our cabin. I was sleeping in front of the fireplace when it came in. It didn't smash a window or break the door. It unlocked it. Do you know of a bear that could do something like that? I didn't even wake up till I heard my parents screaming." Mr. Shaw explained.

"It killed them?" Sam then asked. "Dragged them off into the night." Mr. Shaw said, shaking his head. "Why it left me alive... been asking myself that ever since." He said. There's a pause and Mr. Shaw hands go to his collar. "Did leave me this, though." Mr. Shaw said, opening his collar to reveal three long scars. Claw marks. "There's something evil in those woods. It was some sort of a demon." He said.

Later that night, we return to the motel and walk down a corridor, towards the exit. "Spirits and demons don't have to unlock doors. If they want inside, they just go through the walls." Dean said. "So it's probably something else, something corporeal." Sam said. "Corporeal? Excuse me, professor." Dean said. "Shut up. So, what do guys think?" Sam asked us.

"The claws, the speed that it moves... could be a skinwalker, maybe a black dog." I suggested. "Whatever we're talking about, we're talking about a creature, and it's corporeal. Which means we can kill it." Dean said.

We walk out into the the parking lot and over to the Impala. Dean opens the trunk and then the weapons box, and props it open with a shotgun. He puts some guns in a duffel bag as Sam leans in. "We cannot let that Haley girl go out there." He said.

"Oh yeah? What are we gonna tell her? That she can't go into the woods because of a big scary monster?" Dean asked. "Yeah." Sam replied, Dean looks at him. "Dean. she'll just get in the way." I said, siding with Sam.

"Her brother's missing, guys. She's not gonna just sit this out. Now we go with her, we protect her, and we keep our eyes peeled for our fuzzy predator friend." Dean said, picking up the duffel bag.

"Finding Dad's not enough?" Sam asked, before slamming the weapons box shut, and then the trunk. "Now we gotta babysit too?" He asked, Dean stares at his brother. "What?" Sam asked. "Nothing." Dean replied, throwing the duffel bag at Sam and walks off. Sam and I stares after him then look at each other.

In the morning, we drove to the Forest entrance, finding Haley, her other brother, and another man getting ready to head into the woods. Dean parks the Impala and we got out of the car. Sam opens the back door of the Impala and pulls out the duffel bag. "You guys got room for three more?" Dean asked them.

"Wait, you want to come with us?" Haley asked us. "Who are these guys?" The other man asked. "Apparently this is all the park service could muster up for the search and rescue." Haley replied, as Sam heads past everyone.

"You're rangers?" The man asked us. "That's right." Dean replied. "And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?" Haley asked, Dean looks down at himself. "Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts." He said, walking past Haley.

"What, you think this is funny? It's dangerous back country out there. Her brother might be hurt." The man said. "Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all." Dean said, walking past Sam, who had stop to look back at us.

We began hiking through the forest, learning the grumpy man's name is Roy, who was leading the hike. It was then Dean, Haley, Ben, myself and finally Sam bringing up the rear. "Roy, you said you did a little hunting." Dean said, starting up a conversation with Grumpy. "Yeah, more than a little." Roy replied. "Uh-huh. What kind of furry critters do you hunt?" Dean asked.

"Mostly buck, sometimes bear." Roy replied. "Tell me, uh, Bambi or Yogi ever hunt you back?" Dean asked, starting to pass him. Roy grabs Dean by his shoulder and yanks him back. "Whatcha doing, Roy?" Dean asked.

Roy grabs a stick and pokes the bear trap Dean had almost stepped in. "You should watch where you're stepping. Ranger." Roy said, dropping the stick and retaking the lead. "It's a bear trap." Dean told us and we hiked on.

Haley catches up to Dean to speak with him. "You didn't pack any provisions. You guys are carrying a duffel bag. You're not rangers." She said and grabs Dean's arm. "So, who the hell are you?" She asked as Ben goes past them. Sam and I looks at Dean, who indicates with his expression that we should to go on by. We obey and move pass them to keep going.

3rd Person P.O.V
Dean watches them go for a moment, till they were out of ear shot then looks at Haley. "Sam and I are brothers, and we're looking for our father. He might be here, we don't know. I just figured that you and me, we're in the same boat." He explained.

"And her?" Haley asked, pointing at (Name). Dean looks over his shoulder watching Sam and (Name) talk. He smiles a little at how (Name's) eyes lit up when she looked at Sam. "She's a childhood friend of ours, who's in love with my brother. So, she's helping us... well probably more helping Sammy than me. She follows him around like lost puppy."

"Why didn't you just tell me that from the start?" Haley asked. "I'm telling you now. Besides, it's probably the most honest I've ever been with a woman.... ever. Well aside from (Name). So, we okay?" Dean replied. Haley stares at him a moment. "Yeah, okay." She said, nodding.

"And what do you mean I didn't pack provisions?" Dean asked, pulling out a big bag of peanut M&Ms and sticks his hand in the bag as he hikes on. Haley waits a moment, then follows.

(Name's) P.O.V
While Dean was talking to Haley, I was telling Sam about a game I played a few years ago before hitting the road. "After that you need to find these three pearls. Two of which are in dungeons while last one is with a giant fish you need to track down."

"Do you ever go back for your sister?" Sam asked me. "Yeah, you do. But first you need to go through the Tower of the Gods and unlock the way to a castle under the sea." I explained. "The sea?" Sam asked, looking at me, intrigued. I smiled back with excitement. "Yeah! You see thousands of years ago..."

"What are you two chatting about?" Dean asked, catching up to us. "(Name), just telling me about this game." Sam replied. "You still find time for that?" Dean asked me. "Not so much nowadays." I replied, a little sad.

"What did you tell her?" Sam asked Dean, glancing over at Haley. "I just told her we're brothers looking for our Dad and (Name) helping us. That's it, man." Dean said.

Later, we reach a new area in the woods. "This is it. Blackwater Ridge." Roy announced. "What coordinates are we at?" Sam asked, walking pass him. Roy pulls out a GPS. "Thirty-five and minus one-eleven." He replied.

Dean and I walk over to Sam, listening. "You hear that?" I asked. "Yeah. Not even crickets." Sam said. "I'm gonna go take a look around." Roy said. "You shouldn't go off by yourself." Sam told him.

"That's sweet. Don't worry about me." Roy said, waving his gun and pushes between Sam and Dean to retake the lead. Dean turns back to the others as Ben and Haley catch up. "All right, everybody stays together. Let's go." Dean said.

A little bit later we were looking around a large rock, when Roy calls out. "Haley! Over here!" Haley runs towards Roy's voice, followed closely by the rest of us. Haley then came to a halt, and we saw tents torn open and bloody, with all the supplies scattered.

"Oh my God." Haley whispered. "Looks like a grizzly." Roy said. "Tommy?" Haley called out, taking her backpack off and walking through the campsite. "Tommy!" She called out again and Sam moves to catch up with her. "Shh."

I notice something in the dirt and walked over, crouching down to see drag marks in the dirt then nothing. "Sam! Dean!" I called out to them. The boys came over and crouch next to me. "The bodies were dragged from the campsite. But here, the tracks just vanish. That's weird." I said. "I'll tell you what, that's no skinwalker or black dog." Dean said, as we stand back up.

We then went back to the campsite, seeing Haley picks up a cell phone, that's bloody. She cries, turning the phone over and the back is open. Dean crouches next to her. "Hey, he could still be alive." He said, Haley gives him a Look.

"HELP! HELP!" Someone screamed in the distance. Roy leads the way as everyone runs to the aid of the shouter. "HELP! SOMEBODY!" The someone scream again, but we found no one. "It seemed like it was coming from around here, didn't it?" Haley said. We stopped listening for the screaming person, but now that we're away from camp they've stop. "Everybody back to camp." Sam said.

We ran back to the campsite, only to discover all our supplies are missing. "Our packs!" Haley said, shocked. "So, much for my GPS and my satellite phone." Roy said. "What the hell is going on?" Haley asked. "It's smart. It wants to cut us off so we can't call for help." Sam replied. "You mean someone, some nutjob out there just stole all our gear." Roy said.

Sam walks over to Dean and I. "I need to speak with you guys. In private." He said and we walked a little ways away from the group. "Good. Let me see Dad's journal." Sam said, Dean takes out the journal handing it over.

Sam opens it and flips through until he finds a particular page. "All right, check that out." Sam points to a First Nations–style drawing of a figure. "Oh no." I muttered, turning away. "Oh come on, wendigos are in the Minnesota woods or, or northern Michigan. I've never even heard of one this far west." Dean said.

"Think about it, Dean, the claws, the way it can mimic a human voice." Sam said, listing off a wendigo traits. "Great." Dean said, he then takes out his pistol. "Well then this is useless." He said.

"God I hate Wendigos!" I grumbled, turning back to the boys. Sam gives Dean back John's journal and heads past him, stopping for a moment. "We gotta get these people to safety." He said.

Returning to the the campsite, Sam addresses the group. "All right, listen up, it's time to go. Things have gotten... more complicated." He said to the group. "What?" Haley asked. "Kid, don't worry. Whatever's out there, I think I can handle it." Roy said.

"It's not him he's worried about. If you shoot this thing, you're just gonna make it mad. We have to leave. Now." I said, Roy turn to look at me. "One, you're talking nonsense." He said, walking over to me. "Two, you're in no position to give anybody orders." He said, as Sam came to my side holding his hand out to keep Roy back.

"Relax." Dean told him. "We never should have let you come out here in the first place, all right? We're trying to protect you." Sam said to Roy, who steps right into Sam's space. "You protect me? I was hunting these woods when your mommy was still kissing you good night!" Roy growled.

"Yeah? It's a damn near perfect hunter. It's smarter than you, and it's gonna hunt you down and eat you alive unless we get your stupid sorry ass out of here." Sam said, Roy laughs at this. "You know you're crazy, right?" Roy said. "Yeah? You ever hunt a wen..." Sam started to say but Dean push him back. "Chill out." He said to his brother.

"Stop. Stop it. Everybody just stop. Look. Tommy might still be alive. And I'm not leaving here without him." Haley said, everyone went quite looking at each other. "It's getting late. This thing is a good hunter in the day, but an unbelievable hunter at night. We'll never beat it, not in the dark. We need to settle in and protect ourselves." Dean said, walking off. "How?" Haley asked.

As night fell, we build ourselves a campfire. I draw an Anasazi symbol in the dirt around the campsite while Haley pokes at the fire. "One more time, that's..." Haley started to ask. "Anasazi symbols. It's for protection. The wendigo can't cross over them." I explained. Roy laughs, gun over his shoulder. "Nobody likes a skeptic, Roy." Dean said to him.

I drew the last symbol and looked over at Sam, who was sitting away from everyone staring at the ground. I frown, wanting to go over and talk to him but Dean beat me too it. It's probably best I stay out of it.

I sighed and toss my stick into the camp fire, before taking a seat on the ground. "So, you knew Sam and Dean since you were kids?" Haley asked, striking up a conversation with me. "Yeah, we sort of grew up together. But I'd only see them when their Dad would bring them over." I replied.

"You three must be really close." Haley said. "Well... To be honest things are always awkward around Dean and I when Sam's not around. I guess we just don't know how to talk to each other without him." I explained, glancing over at the boys.

"What about Sam?" Haley asked, with a little smile on her lips. "Uh, he's pretty cool... I guess." I replied, shrugging awkwardly. Still trying to ignore my feelings for him. "We get along better than Dean and I, that's for sure at least." I added.

We then hear a a twig snap, follow by the Wendigo mimicking a person's voice again. "HELP ME! PLEASE! HEEEELP!" I jump up to my feet, taking out my gun. The boys came over as Dean readies his gun and Sam shining a flashlight about. "He's trying to draw us out. Just stay cool, stay put." Dean told the group. "Inside the magic circle?" Roy asked.

"HEEEELP! HELP ME!" The Wendigo screamed, before we heard growling. Roy points his gun at the sound. "Okay, that's no grizzly." He said. Haley turns to her brother. "It's okay. You'll be all right, I promise." She assured him, taking his hand. Something rushes past, causing Haley to shriek. "It's here." Sam said.

Roy shoots at the rustling, then again. "I hit it!" He announced, going to see what he hit. "Roy, no! ROY!" Dean yelled, but the foolish man kept running. Dean turn back and pointed at Haley and Ben. "Don't move." He ordered. Haley picks up a stick, burning at one end, as a weapon.

Sam, Dean, and I chased after Roy. "It's over here! It's in the tree!" Roy said in the distance. We ran around a bush and saw nothing. No Wendigo. No Roy. "Roy!" Dean called out, as Sam shines his flashlight around. Roy was just being gone, most likely taken by the Wendigo.

We return to to camp, trying to get some sleep while we wait for dawn. But even though we were protected inside the circle, I doubt anyone was able to get any shut eye.

Morning finally came Dean, Haley, and Ben stayed among the tents. Whiles I walk over to Sam was sitting against a hollow tree stump, holding John's journal and playing with a lanyard attached to same.

"Hey." I said, as I walked over to him. Sam turn his head slightly to look at me, then went back to staring off into nothing. "Hey." He said. "Get any sleep?" I asked, sitting down next to him. "No. You?" He asked back. "Definitely not." I replied, rubbing my eye tiredly.

"(Name)... do you ever re-considered wanting a normal life?" Sam asked, turning his head to look at me. "Hmm. That's still a no for me." I replied, casually. "Why? I mean... you never once consider what it would be like?" He asked. I blew air out from my lips, making that 'brbrbrbr' sound as I think of how to explain it.

"Not really no... to be honest maybe I don't want that kind of life. I was only three when my parents were killed by hellhounds... but I still remember it so clearly. The screams. The barking. The blood. Most nights it still haunts me. So, if it's possible for me to prevent that from happening to anyone else... then it's worth it you know. Being a hunter isn't the ideal life style to have. But it's one I can't imagine not having. Not when there's still so many evil sons of bitches waiting in the dark to murder and traumatize more people."

Sam stare down at me, not saying anything. "That and I'm pretty sure I'd make lousy house wife." I joked, making Sam laugh. "So." I said, slapping my knees. "How we gonna get out of this mess?" I asked. "Well I was thinking... now that it's daylight out we've got more of a chance of tracking that Wendigo." Sam replied.

"You mean track it back to it's lair? Find Tommy and kill it in it's own home?" I asked. "Yeah. I doubt it'll just let us out of these woods. No unless we kill it first." Sam said, standing up. "You won't hear me arguing with that plan. The world needs less Wendigos in it." I said, getting up as well and following Sam back over to the others.

"Hey." Sam said, as we approached Haley and Ben stood up. "So, we've got half a chance in the daylight. And (Name) and I for one want to kill this evil son of a bitch." He said to the group. "Well, hell, you know I'm in." Dean said.

Sam shows the wendigo page of John's journal to Haley and Ben. "Wendigo is a Cree Indian word. It means 'evil that devours'." He explained to them. "They're hundreds of years old. Each one was once a man. Sometimes an Indian, or other times a frontiersman or a miner or hunter." Dean explained.

"How's a man turn into one of those things?" Haley asked. "Well, it's always the same. During some harsh winter a guy finds himself starving, cut off from supplies or help. Becomes a cannibal to survive, eating other members of his tribe or camp." I explained as Dean picks up a couple of things from the ground.

"Like the Donner Party." Ben said. "Cultures all over the world believe that eating human flesh gives a person certain abilities. Speed, strength, immortality." Sam explained. "If you eat enough of it, over years, you become this less than human thing. You're always hungry." Dean added.

"So, if that's true, how can Tommy still be alive?" Haley asked. "You're not gonna like it." I said. "Tell me." She said. "More than anything, a Wendigo knows how to last long winters without food. It hibernates for years at a time, but when it's awake it keeps its victims alive. It, uh, it stores them, so it can feed whenever it wants. If your brother's alive, it's keeping him somewhere dark, hidden, and safe. We gotta track it back there." I explained.

"And then how do we stop it?" Haley asked. "Well, guns are useless, so are knives. Basically..." Dean said, coming over holding a can of lighter fluid, a beer bottle, and a white cloth he'd picked up. "We gotta torch the sucker." He said.

Dean leads the way through the woods, Molotov cocktail in hand. Haley, Ben, Sam, and I follow. We pass trees with claw marks and blood. Later, Sam was now leading the group. "Dean. (Name)." He called out to us and we went over to him. "What is it?" I asked. We look around at the trees. There are blood claw marks and broken branches everywhere. "You know, I was thinking, those claw prints, so clear and distinct. They were almost too easy to follow." Sam said.

We hear growling and whip around, seeing the trees rustle. Haley was standing under a tree, when blood drips on her shirt. She looks up, then leaps out of the way, just as Roy's corpse falls and lands where she'd stood. Dean and I examines Roy's body as Sam goes over to Haley. "You okay? You got it?" He asked her.

"His neck's broke." Dean announced to the group. Sam helps Haley up and that's when we hear more growling. "OKAY, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, GO, GO, GO!" Dean shouted and we took off running. As we ran, Ben trips and falls down. Sam and I hurry back to him up. "Come on, we gotcha, we gotcha." Sam assured Ben as we pull him up. We kept running only to soon discover that we've been separated from Dean and Haley.

"Haley?" Ben called out, we stop running looking around. Sam finds Dean's Molotov cocktail, that was now broken. He picks up the broken lid and we look around, seeing no sign of them. "DEAN!" Sam and I shouted out.

"If it keeps its victims alive, why would it kill Roy?" Ben asked us, as we started walking again looking for our missing companions. "If you piss off a Wendigo it won't waste it's time saving you. But it won't just kill you... it'll brutally murder you. Either by gouging out your eyes or impaling you onto something. Honestly Roy's lucky he just got his neck snapped." I explained.

"They went this way." Ben announced, Sam and I went over to him, seeing he's holding an peanut M&M and a trail of them on the ground. Ben hands the piece of candy to Sam, who laughs. "It's better than breadcrumbs." He said, tossing the M&M away.

We follow the trail, coming to a mine entrance marked with a sign that says
WARNING! DANGER! DO NOT ENTER EXTREMELY TOXIC MATERIAL.

We went inside, disobeying the warning sign. Sam took out his flashlight and shines it ahead as we walk down a dark tunnel. Until we hear growling, Sam shuts off the light and I grab Ben, pulling him against the wall with us.

The Wendigo came towards us, and I covered Ben's mouth before he can scream. The Wendigo takes a different tunnel at the crossing. Once it was gone, we continued on, until we reach a set of floorboards that creak beneath our feet.

The floorboards then break and we fell through the floor, landing into a pile of bones. There is another pile nearby of skulls, that Ben spots and leaps backward. I caught the boy as he fell back. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay." I assured him.

We then look up seeing Dean and Haley hanging by their wrists from the ceiling. Sam and I ran up to Dean, while Ben went to Haley. "Dean!" I said, worried. "Haley, wake up!" Ben told his sister. Sam grab Dean and shakes him. "Dean!" He said and Dean opens his eyes. "Hey, you okay?" Sam asked him, Dean winces. "Yeah." He replied.

"Haley, Haley, wake up, wake up!" Ben said, shaking his sister. Sam cuts Dean down, while I go over to Ben helping him get his sister down. We help Dean and Haley over to an empty patch of floor and sat them down. Dean makes pained noises. "You sure you're all right?" Sam asked him. "Yeah. Yep. Where is he?" Dean asked. "He's gone for now." I replied.

Haley stands up and walks over to Tommy, still hanging and she starts crying. "Tommy..." She whimpers, touching Tommu's cheek. Tommy's head jerks up, Haley jumps back and shrieks. She turns to Sam and I. "Cut him down!" She cried. Sam cuts Tommy down, Haley and I catch Tommy setting him down gently. "We're gonna get you home." Haley assured him.

"Check it out." Dean said, we look over at him seeing he's holdings up two guns. "Flare guns. Those'll work." Sam said with a grin. Dean laughs and twirls the guns.

We walk down a tunnel, Sam and Dean lead the way with the flare guns. Ben and I were supporting Tommy, who was limping. When then hear growling in the distance. "Looks like someone's home for supper." Dean said. "We'll never outrun it." Haley said, terrified. Dean looks back at us. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked Sam. "Yeah, I think so." Sam replied. "What? Thinking what?" I asked, confused.

Dean looked at me and the others. "All right, listen to me. Stay with Sam and (Name). They're gonna get you out of here." He told Haley and her brothers. "What are you gonna do?" Haley asked. Dean winks her and ran down a tunnel yelling. "CHOW TIME, YOU FREAKY BASTARD! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT, BRING IT ON, BABY, I TASTE GOOD!"

The rest of Dean's words are indistinct the further and further he goes down the tunnel. Sam waits until Dean is a safe distance away and check down another tunnel. "All right, come on! Hurry!" He said, going the other tunnel with us following.

We hurry down a tunnel, hearing more growling. Sam points the gun at it, then lowers the gun and turns me and the others. "Get him outta here." He whispered to me. "Sam, no!" I said, not wanting to leave him. "Go! Go! Go!" He yelled, I tighten my grip on Tommy. "If you die I'll kill you!" I said, before reluctantly going down the other tunnel with the siblings.

3rd Person P.O.V
"If you die I'll kill you!" (Name) said, before reluctantly going down the other tunnel with the siblings. Sam grins a little at (Name's) threat, still finding it humorous at a time like this.

Sam then holds up his flare gun looking down the other tunnels for the Wendigo. Sam then goes against a wall waiting for the beast. "Come on. Come on." He whispered. He then heard growling and turn to see the Wendigo right next him. Sam leaps back shooting at the Wendigo, but the monster avoids the attack. Sam then takes off down the tunnel to catch up with (Name) and the others.

(Name's) P.O.V
As we walked further and further down the tunnel, I heard Sam's flare gun go off behind us. I look back and saw Sam running down after us. "SAM!" I shouted as he catch up with us. "Come on, hurry, hurry, hurry." He said.

We continue running until we reach the end of the tunnel, which was a dead end. The Wendigo was right behind us. "Get behind me." Sam said, moving in front of us and holding his arms out. Sam was large enough to hide all four of us. The Wendigo approaches, taking it's time.

Dean comes up behind the Wendigo. "HEY!" He shouted. The Wendigo turns and Dean shoots it in the stomach. The flare goes off and the Wendigo goes up in flames. "Not bad, huh?" He asked us, Sam and I grin.

After getting out of the mines we called for us and went back to the Ranger Station. An ambulance loads up Tommy as two police officer interview Ben. Sam and I stands behind him. "And the bear came back again after you yelled at it?" The officer asked Ben. "That's when it circled the campsite. I mean, this grizzly must have weighed eight hundred, nine hundred pounds." Ben explained, Sam and I nodded. "All right, we'll go after it first thing." The officer said.

When the officer was done interviewing him, we walk over to Dean and Haley, as a Paramedic walk away from them heading back to the ambulance. Haley turns to Ben. "Let's go." She said and the three of us nod at each other. Haley looks at Dean and kisses him on the cheek. "I hope you find your father." She said, Dean nods.

Haley then look at me. "Good luck." She told me. "With what?" I asked, confused. She just smiles and puts her arm over her brother walking to the ambulance. "Thanks, Sam." She said to him as they walked off. Haley and Ben climb in the ambulance with Tommy, who is shirtless and bandaged.

Sam and I sits on the Impala's hood with Dean, watching a paramedic close the ambulance doors. "Man, I hate camping." Dean said. "Me too." Sam said as they ambulance drives away, with the sirens on. "Me three." I said, hearing the sirens get further and further away.

"Sam, you know we're gonna find Dad, right?" Dean said to him. "Yeah, I know. But in the meantime..." Sam said, looking over at his brother. "I'm driving." He said with a smile. Dean tosses Sam the keys. The boys and I got in the car, slamming the doors almost in sync.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

104K 2.4K 34
Ranking #10 in DeanWinchester 10/3/2021 Ranking #1 in SPNFanFiction 1/25/2021 [COMPLETED VERSION-UNDER EDITING] (This fanfiction is based off season...
52.3K 1K 23
"What the hell? What are you?" you demanded, gun drawn. "Jack. Who are you?" the young man asked, holding his hand out. "Sam! Dean!" You yelled for...
2.7K 157 15
Noelle Singer has been best friends with the Winchester boys since they were kids. Her and Sam were practically inseparable. At the age of 16 they be...
43K 1.6K 39
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚎 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸𝚜 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝙸𝚝 𝙳𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚗 𝙼𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢...