That Billionaire

Bởi aluragrey

My name is Dally viemens people usually call me 'lily' i come from a regular family. I just graduated from un... Xem Thêm

How it all begins...
My first 'get closer' moments...
As the journey started...
At that mansion...
At that mansion #2
The morning...
Back home
My trip with him
At his villa
The private Pool party...
After the private party
A trip to...

On the journey

13K 364 0
Bởi aluragrey

"Sorry, mom" "where are you, honey, i've been looking for you" my mom said. I didn't know what to say but i just say that i'll be home in 5 minutes. I panicked and told henry "henry, what should i do, i cant be home at 5 minutes!, my house is quite far!" He said " no worries" he took her phone and made a phone call saying " hey, jo prepare my vehicle at 5th avenue shopping" he grabbed my hands and run towards the highest building, i was confused "henry, what are you doing, someone will pick you at the lobby, right?you said it's a vehicle!" He said "i didn't say it was a car.." I was confused, shocked, thrilled!! Suddenly a helicopter came!! He said to a guy walking out from the helicopter " thanks, jo" i asked him confusedly " you drive this thing?" He replied "yes. By the way us there any field or a big stretch of land near your house?" I said "yes, exactly in front of my house."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.6K 322 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...
96K 2.1K 20
Taylor James shes 21 easy going and funny but when it comes ro work she means business and is of the 3 kids of billionaires Franco and Jules James...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
720M 11.4M 114
Tessa Young is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead of...