My American Boy

بواسطة isimpfortomholland69

Discontinued المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Discontinuing

Chapter 8

30 0 0
بواسطة isimpfortomholland69

The story takes place before Ranboo's eye reveal and will eventually get to the eye reveal - Author C.V.

Carly's POV

It's around half past 12 and I'm in the bathroom getting ready. It took me forever but I figured out a decent enough outfit for what we are going to do today. I put on a black striped shirt underneath a black Thrasher shirt, I tucked it into the black skirt I'm wearing before starting on my makeup.

I decided on a red glitter eye look with red lip gloss before grabbing my brush to style my hair.

I took my hair out of the single plait I had it in and brushed it out. I left it down and checked myself out making sure I looked alright before leaving the bathroom to get my shoes on. 

I grabbed my black high top platform converse and put them on.

When I finished tying my shoes Tubbo walked out of the kitchen. "Oh wow, you look great Carly." Tubbo said and I smiled. "Thank you Tubbo." I thanked him before he yelled for Ranboo. "RANBOO SHE'S READY '' I covered my ears since I wasn't expecting the yelling. I watched as Ranboo walked out of the kitchen and into the room. He blushed when we made eye contact.

"H-hey are you ready?" He stuttered out the question and I giggled at his reaction. "Mhm are you?" I questioned and he nodded his head. "Alright have fun you two." Tubbo said as we left the room. Ranboo grabbed my hand and led me out of Tubbo's part of the house. "Oh where are you two love birds going?" Tubbo's mum asked and we blushed before Ranboo replied.

"We are going to play some mini golf then head down to the beach." Ranboo informed her and she smiled while nodding her head. "Alright you two have fun, take lots of pictures I want to see them." She said and we gave her a thumbs up before walking out of the house.

Time Skip

We exited the Uber and I grabbed Ranboo's hand excitedly leading him to the entrance. "Woah hold up angel." Ranboo laughed at my excitement. "S-sorry" I apologized feeling an embarrassed blush creep up on my face. "It's fine I just prepaid for the all day passes so I need to pull up the email." He informed me before pulling out his phone. "What? How much was my ticket I'll pay you back?"

I questioned grabbing my wallet from my mini backpack. "Hey, I'm paying for us today. This date is all about you now let's go." He said, lacing our fingers together leading us to the entrance. I felt bad and I told him, so we agreed that I'll pay for our food. "Wanna place a bet?" Ranboo asked and I thought about it for a second before nodding my head. "Loser has to write the winner's name is a god at mini golf on their wrist."

Ranboo explained and I smirked. "Your on" I teased while shaking his hand. We've been playing mini golf for two hours and we are down to our final game. So far we are tied 3-3, I am fairly good at mini golf so I'm sure that I will win. That was until we reached the final hole and I blew it. "Noooo I was so close" I whined and Ranboo cheered while pulling out a sharpie. "Do you just carry that on you?"

I questioned and Ranboo laughed. "Yes, you never know when you are gonna need to write something down." I then took the sharpie from his hand and wrote Ranboo is a god at mini golf on my wrist. Ranboo wouldn't stop laughing and I playfully glared at him. "I hate you" I joked and Ranboo sighed before shaking his head. "We both know that's not true" He teased before kissing my forehead and I blushed not expecting it.

I tried to stutter out a response but no words would come out. He smirked at me before grabbing my hand. We stayed at the mini golf place for another hour before getting an Uber to take us to the beach. The sun was setting and we're walking along the beach hand in hand. "I hope you had fun today." Ranboo said and I smiled while nodding my head. "Of course, you made today one of the best days of my life. Thank you for that."

I told him and I stopped walking, causing him to look down at me confused. I stood up on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek and he blushed. "N-n-no problem." He stuttered out and I giggled at his response seeing his blush reach the tips of his ears. "Can I admit something to you?" I asked and he looked down at me with a smile nodding his head. "Mhm" He hummed out a response. "This is the first date I've ever been on."

I told him and he smiled. "Me too." He said, looking back down at me. "Really?" I asked and he nodded his head. "I figured you've been on a few so I tried to make today really fun for us." He told me and I verbally awed at that statement giving his hand a squeeze. "You are too sweet" I said while he chuckled a bit as I leaned into him. "Wanna head back since it's getting dark?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Wait, can we take a few pictures first?" I asked, I then promised him I wouldn't post them without drawing a fake mask and glasses on him. He agreed and we took a bunch of selfies with a bunch of different faces. Some were serious and some were goofy. Then I placed my lips on his cheek and snapped a couple photos while he had a shocked expression before he let out a huff.

He then put his lips on mine and in my shock I accidently hit the volume button which took a picture. I then dropped my phone and kissed back, placing my hands on his arms while his were on my cheeks. Holy shit I can't believe I'm having my first kiss today too! I thought to myself before we pulled away, catching our breath slightly. "Come on, the Uber is waiting." He said picking up my phone and handing it to me.

He then grabbed my hand leading me to the SUV waiting by the car park. We walked back into Tubbo's part of the house laughing at a joke Ranboo made. Good thing I walked in first because Tubbo was streaming. He quickly turned off his webcam since Ranboo wasn't wearing his mask or glasses. "Shit sorry guys I forgot to text you I was streaming."

Tubbo apologized and we told him it was no big deal before heading up to Ranboo's bed to watch a movie until Tubbo was done streaming.

Tommy's POV

I was streaming on Origins when chat started spamming that my sister was with Tubbo and Ranboo. "Chat what the fuck are you talking about my sister isn't at Tubbo's. I think I would know if she was." I replied giving my chat an annoyed eye roll before a media share popped up. It was of my sister walking in on Tubbo streaming before Toby turned his camera off, he then apologized to her.

Ranboo then replied with no problem and I was furious. "Hm maybe she did go, I know she was visiting a friend out there so she probably stopped by to say hello." I said but on the inside I was fuming. Is she fucking serious? She promised me she wouldn't get with Ranboo. SHE FUCKING PROMISED AND TUBBO DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME SHE WAS THERE. HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND NOT A TRAITER.

I yelled to myself continuing to stream for a few more minutes before making up an excuse to end. Once I ended I FaceTimed my sister only for her to ignore my call. I was going to call again when she texted me. ( Carly, Tommy )

Twininnit 😒

Can't talk right now Sophie and I are watching a movie.

I'll see you tomorrow Toms, love you.

Alright, have a safe trip home.

Love you.

Read at 9:32 PM

I was left speechless at the fact she was deliberately lying to me. I can't believe her. First she breaks her promise, second she lies to me about it. This is Ranboo's fault, my sister would never do this. He must have blackmailed her into going to see him. I thought to myself before heading downstairs to eat dinner.

-------------

Word Count: 1,450

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.4K 302 32
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎] 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 × 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
24.7K 171 26
SUPPORT VICTIMS
346K 4.5K 26
sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀs, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ... 𝗺𝗰𝘆𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 �...