His Property (AYATO X THOMA)

Από Bobaa_Storieees

Thoma x Ayato Complete Περισσότερα

...
1
2
4
!NOTE!
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 (AYAKA AND YOIMIYA CHAPTER)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(AYATO POV)
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
EPOGULE
Help me guys

3

5.2K 113 206
Από Bobaa_Storieees

Again I'm sorry if I have some mistakes grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and info mistakes

I'll go back after I finished this story.

.........

The two soldiers are shogun soldiers. They tied me up. I couldn't use my vision or my weapon.

I had no choice but to go to the statue. It was a ceremony. She will strike me.

And I will die. Just like what happened to Kazuha's friend.

It take an hour before the Almighty Shogun came. My heart was about to explode.

Is this where I'm gonna be killed?... The shogun go in front of the statue she was staring at it for a while.

Until she slowly looks in my direction. She raised her hand and was ready to take my vision.

My vision shakes and flies through the air...But then Traveler came just in time.

Traveler snatches my vision... The Almighty Shogun didn't look happy at all. She was mad.

Because travelers can't use vision and also can use elemental power without visions.

She sharply looks at the Traveler... I'm worried she will strike Traveler and me for sure.

"Capable of using elemental energy without a vision... You are an exception, it appears." The Almighty Shogun said. So she will not strike Traveler?

"Exceptions... the enemy of Eternity."

The Violet light appears... The traveler takes out his weapon. She pulls a weapon... From her chest.

"You will be inlaid upon this statue." Almighty Shogun said and she sway her weapon.

A black and violet light appears it swallow Traveler. Where she's gonna take her.

I don't know where she takes Traveler... But they will make it. Traveler is so strong they will sure make it out alive.

Where's Lady Ayaka she should help them... No, she can't help us if she helps us the Yashiro Commission will be in big danger.

A couple of minutes pass. He came back he was knocked down There's no Military around me so I stand up and take the rope off.

The Almighty Shogun is going at him again... She will kill her as soon as I take the rope off I picked up the weapon beside me and throw it at the Shogun.

She blocked it of course. When she blocked it a big wind hit me and the traveler. I hold the traveler and run as fast as I could...

I go to the Komore tea house... I told Traveler about the Resistance and Sangonomiya army. We're in a rush so travelers escape Narukami Island. I enter the Komore tea house.

I saw Lady Ayaka there. She was waiting for me... I can see she's worried.

"Thoma, I'm so glad you're fine."She said to me I smile at her.

"Where's the traveler?"She asks me

I told her what happen and She told me to not go outside until the traveler comeback.

"What about Lord Ayato?"I ask her.

"Don't worry about my brother he can handle himself. All you need to do is be safe and don't go outside..."She said to me. I nod at her and play with Taruomaru.

Yeah, I should think about my safety...

"My brother will come home in two days I will tell him what happen... We will try to help you from hiding."Lady Ayaka said to me.

"Lady Ayaka... I can hide from the shogunate–I can handle myself and please avoid being here so often." I said to her.

If the shogunate notice Ayaka they will know where I'm hiding. Lady Ayaka nodded at me. I can't let the Yashiro commission be dragged into this problem.

I Smile at Lady Ayaka to assure her that I'm fine. I guess it's gonna be a month... or more than a month...

2 DAYS have passed. Traveler is still not coming here... I guess they working so hard. May the archons guide him.

I'm washing some plates right now... But then I hear a familiar voice... Lady Ayaka was here I immediately wash my hand before going out.

"Milady... Oh, Waka." Yeah right, Waka's arrival was now... Lady Ayaka smiled at me.

"I just guide my brother...I need to go I have things to do."Lady Ayaka said.

I look at waka he was staring at me. "Waka... Is there anything you want to discuss?"I said to him

"I have a lot of things to discuss..."He said to me.

"... How about you sat down and I'll make some food for you, " I said to him but he shakes his and smiled at me

"I have some boba for you."He said to me and give me the drink. We sat down to discuss the thing his saying...

"I heard she was about to strike you and the Traveler..."He said seriously to me.

"Well... yeah..."I said to him nervously

"What's your plan... You must have some plans, Thoma."He said

"I don't have a plan for now... Traveler is building some relationships with the resistance... The traveler will come here if he needs some help."

"I will help you..."He said to me

"No... If the Yashiro commission dragged..." It's like they want a war with the shogun.

"I understand Thoma, but I won't just stand here and do nothing with this."He said to me.

"It's fine Waka.. you better not be a drag too, I can't make any moves right now... If I get caught for sure the shogun will strike me and take my vision if I die I can't help the traveler anymore." I said to him and smiled at him. He let out a loud sigh.

"Thoma make sure to call me when you need something alright?"He said to me I smiled at him and nod.

I take a sip from the Boba he gave to me... It was delicious so delicious... Waka bends his head and laughs.

"You look so cute, Thoma... I missed you."He said... WHAT

The pearl (cough cough)

"Hey, Hey easy hahaha." He said he give me a glass of water while he was laughing so hard. I glared at him. 

 "I'm not joking... I really do miss you, Thoma." For sure I'm a red tomato. Why does he need to say it...

"Don't you miss me too..,. Poor me I guess my Thoma didn't miss me at all."He said to me. 

"Waka... That's not it, I... I di mis you Waka"I said to him. This man is driving me crazy...

His smile was about to reach his ear... He's so cute... WHAT.

"Thoma you look like a red tomato."He said and laugh again. 

Y'ALL I HOPE YOU GET AYATO OR VENTI OR MAYBE AYAKA CLAIM IT I'LL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN. 

PLEASE VOTE

-boba

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.5K 143 15
Cover art: _barutwt on twt ◇──◆──◇──◆ "The Kamisato's are looking for a housemaid, y'know" Aether pouted as he read a neatly edited advertisement tha...
140K 3.5K 46
Credits to the artist, Notocco on Twitter! This is my first ever Genshin Impact Fanfic, so my apologies if it's bad! This is also a Ayato x Thoma sto...
10K 318 26
[TEYVAT AU, COMPLETED] THANK YOU FOR 10K READS & VOTES! ♡ Thoma wished to bring his Inazuman father his dandelion wine until a big wave hit his boat...
99.8K 3.5K 33
  ⁺  "𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?"  ˚ + . *       ✦ .  ⁺    .⁺    ˚   . *    ✦ なぜ泣くの? . + ⁺   . *     . ⁺  ...