Sumod: The endless loveโค

By AnjaliRawat18

Hello friends ~*~*~*~*~*~* ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽถ Yeh lamhe... Yeh pal hum... Barso yaad karenge... Yeh mausam chale gaye toh... More

Introduction๐Ÿ˜Š
Shot 1๐Ÿ˜Š
Shot 2๐Ÿคง
Shot 3โ™ฃ๐Ÿ˜•โ™ฃ
Shot 5๐Ÿ˜Œ
Shot 6๐Ÿ’•
Shot 7๐Ÿค—
Shot 8๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Shot 4๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

759 91 23
By AnjaliRawat18

Hello friends

Sorry for being late actually aaj meri extra class thi coaching mai then test islye likne ka time hee nahi mila🙃

Pramod : tell me susheela, Ansh recognize his father's touch but u still didn't recognize me ?

He put Ansh carefully on the bed and look back at her who was looking at him with unbelievable expression but tearful eyes.

He removed his spectacles, then beard and fake moustache only to reveal himself. Susheela stumbled in shock. She took a step back and gripped chair edge to stable herself.

Pramod walk toward her looking at her emotionally. She shakes her head  unbelievably and took back steps.

S : ( not in her sense) no.. it can't be.. u.. I m hallucinating.. u r.. u.. r not my pramod.. no.. u r not here.

Pramod : susheela..

She steps back till she was trapped by wall behind. Pramod walk to her and stand close to her. Susheela look at him ,her tear didn't stop. She was trying to believe she is again hallucinating him.

It's not real. When Suddenly she felt his hand  cupping her face. She shivered and closed her eyes.

P : ( tears) susheelaa.. ( call her lovingly)

Susheela breath get heavier.

P :( heavy voice) susheelaa.. please look at me.

Susheela opened.her eyes slowly and look at him. She lift her hand and touched his face..

S : you.. you are alive pramod..
P : ye.. yes susheelaa. I m here in front of u.

She touched his arm and shoulder and cried. She instantly hugged him not thinking anything. Pramod also hugged her back but she broke the hug and look at him cryingly.

S.: why? Why pramod? Why did you do this to me?

She grabbed his collar in her tight fist and yelled at him crying hardly.

S : why did u left pramod? Why did u left me alone? Why did u punish me like this for my one mistake?

And here u were in front of me still u hided urself from me, why pramod?  Why did you force me to live like this in these four years?

Why did u forced me to live in darkness? I was living like a dead body, as ur widow even though u r alive.. tell me pramod why? Why did u do this? Answer me please..!!

She was jerking his collar and asking her questions whereas pramod was looking at her painfully. He knew what she must be going through.

He hold her face gently with his hand.

P : susheela, I m sorry.. I never knew what u were going through. I thought u moved on in your life when I came to know u got married someone.

I was searching for u because I wanted to know why u left me like that? I wanted to get my answer was it so easy for u to leave everything behind.

I was trying to find u from long and got to know two weeks earlier only. I came here to...

Susheela :to  take revenge from me.. right?

That's why u buy this
orphanage and now u were throwing us out? U were never like this , how could you? U wanted to see me suffer when I was already going through so much?

P : no susheela, I can never do that. It pains me to see u hurt. I thought u loved ur husband and wouldn't come back to me if I ask so..  oh no god!! What a sin I was going to commit.. I m really sorry susheela. I misunderstood u.

S : you are right, I loved my husband and now also I love him and u know  it's only you. I can never love anyone else than you. You are my life.

( Broken) I thought We trusted each other pramod but I never knew u didn't? U don't trust me pramod?

P : no susheela, I trust u. Susheela please forgive me. I was blinded by my misconception. I just reacted to what I knew.. only if I knew that u never moved on, this would have never happened.

I didn't knew what sin I was doing to hurt a girl like u , who devoted her life for me. When agni told me that u married your dad friend son. I was totally broken and..

S : (confused) agni told you that I was  married?

P : yeah may be he also had misunderstanding but I don't understand why mom said to u that I died?

S : agni knew about me pramod

P :( shocked) what? But he went to ur home he said. I was in hospital  and was very critical. I told him to go there before getting unconscious and I went to comma and then I come out of it after three months when agni told me that  u got married and go away with ur husband.

S : ( broken and stumbled) how could he do this to me?

P :( hold her by her shoulder) susheela, what is that?

S : that day on my marriage...

Flashback:

That day after pramod called susheela, susheela threw her phone angrily on bed and fell on her knees. She cried bitterly.

" I m sorry pramof, I can't let u die.. it's better for u to move on. "

She tried to do something but she could never do. Her phone was snatched by her father and today only she got her phone somehow and she knew what she had to do.

She had to make him hate her which was next to impossible and hence she talked so rudely and said those things.

Then another day When pramod was being beaten up by the guard because of his dad's order, she was crying bitterly as she saw from her room windows.

She hit her hand harshly on glass table making it bleed. She wanted to go to him but her mom and few guards were surrounding her and her dad was glaring at her. She fell on her knees and begged her father to let him go. She won't go to him. He will not come again. After a lot of pleading her father let pramod go.

Marriage day:

Susheela was taking pheras with madhav ( dad's best friend son). With every step she was feeling like she will die . She was struggling to breathe.

She remembered her moments with pramod, their kisses, their love making, his love for her. And then she remembered what she heard on the phone when agni called. She was in her room ready in wedding dress.

" Susheela, pramod met with accident.. please come to him..he need u. He will die please susheela.." agni said.

She get shocked to hear this and wanted to run to him when she saw her father standing in front of her. He looked at her and glared at her.....

" I don't care.. " she said closing her eyes.. and cut the call.

Dp  : it's better for u..

S.: why did u do this? I got ready to marry then why have u done his accident dad? ( Shout)

Kusum : susheela! He is ur dad .. how dare u shout at him!!

S : and I hate to call him my father. Is it so easy to take someone's life like that. Being in politics,u made my life also politics dad! U r selling ur daughter for ur good and I got ready but why did you try to kill him?

Dp : Because I don't want any interupption in this marriage. He may create drama so before that I took care of him.

S : u did what u wanted but I won't marry now.. I wont marry madhav. I m going to pramod.

Dp : u don't want him to die , do you?

Susheela stopped in her track as she heard him. She look at him in confusion.

Dp : he is sent to city hospital and doctor will not do his treatment till I  won't say. The more delay it will be to operate him.. less is the chances of his survival .
So decide wisely before doing anything because ur one step outside this mansion and he will loose his life , understand!!

Saying this he go out of her room followed by kusum who gave her stern look. Susheela fell on her knees and cried bitterly.

S : I m sorry pramod.....

Her mind was roaming around his but then she finally decide something.

She can not loose like this. She stopped abruptly and open the knot tied. Madhav turned and look at her as she stopped.

S : I won't do this marriage.
Dp : susheela!! What the hell are u talking.. don't forget that..

S : I won't do this Mr. Dharmpal katelal ruhail , u already tried.to snatch my life and now I won't let u win.. I m going to pramod, do what u can do.

Dp took his phone out and about to call someone when he heard.

" U r underarrest Dharampal ruhail"

Dp : what? What are u saying inspector?

S :  for u to shock.. u r underarrest for ur involvement in drugs business , dad!! I was not surprised when I came to know that u do this also because the one who can take someone's life then it's nothing for him.. and don't worry about proofs,

I already sent him. Showing some documents pics she sent to inspector.

( When Dp came ,he was having some papers of consignment and when he was going out he left there by mistake.. when susheela sees the paper she got shock that he is involved in drugs.. how could she never come to know about it ?she thinks a bit and called cops)

S : and inspector please file case against him for murder attempt of Pramod chautala . The man was hired by him to hit his car.

Dp : susheelaa, u didn't do good. I will..

Inspector: enough Mr. Ruhajl.. it's time for u to see the jail.. and Mr. Madhav solanki and Balraj solanki.. u both are also arrested for being his partner in his drug business.

Police arrested them , kusum tell susheela not to do this but she didn't listen.

Then she thinks about pramod and rushed out. She took her car keys and rushed to the hospital.

After reaching hospital, she go to reception and ask about pramod.

Susheela:( breathing heavily due to running) excuse me, pra...pramod chautala ?

Receptionist: sorry ma'am..

S : some accident case came here two hours before..

Receptionist: yes ma'am, his operation is going on.. first floor..

S : thank you.

Susheela runs upstairs holding her heavy bridal lehga. Everyone looking at her in confusion.

She sees Agni moving here and there  outside the operation theatre. Pramod family was also there.

Agni sees her and get angry. He go to her and took her away from there so that family don't notice susheela.

Agni : what are u doing here now? Come here to see ,he is alive or dead? Or u want to kill him by urself?

S : no agni see..

Agni : ur dad already done what he wanted. Who knows ,u must be involved with him so that he don't become trouble in ur marriage.

S :( shock) Agni what are u talking? I can never think of doing that.. Pramod is my life agni.

Agni : oh just shut up!! Just shut up! Don't lie more. What u said when I told u that he will die only to hear what , that u don't care", u know susheela..
he was conscious and he heard u and it broke him completely. Congratulations,now go and enjoy ur married life.

S : no Agni, I didn't got married, I said because.. leave it. How is pramod?

Agni : u want to see him dead by own eyes that's why u came na? And it doesn't change anything of u married or not.. u already killed my brother.

S : Agnii!!

Agni : just shut up! Don't create any scene here and go from here before I loose control. I don't want to kill u with my hand. Just go away..

S : agni please listen..

Agni : just leave..

Agni go back to family. Susheela cried standing there and go out of hospital.

She don't know till when she was sitting outside. Whole night passed.

She walk aimlessly on the road and then reach her home. When kusum saw her she started shouting on her for sending her husband jail.. and told her to go away from there.

Susheela was anyway not in mood to live there anymore. She just wanted to go to pramod. She changed in normal suit salwar and then again go to hospital and see agni sitting on the chair with tears. She get scared

She go to him.

S : agni?

Agni : what are u doing here  again?

S : how is pramod?

Before he could answer she heard someone..

" HE DIED!!"

Susheela look at that direction only to find mini who was having tears but looking at her angrily.

Mini: u took my son's life, now what do u want?

Susheela:( horrified) no.. this can't be Happen? Pramod can't leave me..

Agni, please say this is lie.. please.. nothing happened to.him right?

( Plead cryingly)

Agni : it's true , he is dead susheela and if u r not able to believe it then also it change nothing.

S : no, u r lying. I know he is alive.

Mini: I don't want to see ur face ,just go from here. Agni tell her  to go away.

S : no , please let me see him once. Please agni, please aunty.

Mino : I won't even let ur shadow near my son.. we already lost him because of u now don't show ur face.to us.
Get that!

S : aunty please let me go to him..
She hold her hand but mini jerk it hardly and give her stern look.

Agni: go from here susheela.. leave!

After sometime:

Susheela was walking aimlessly. She reached to bridge. She was still not able to believe that her pramod is not in this world.

She would have never believed this if agni would not have said this. He is like brother to her. He can never lie.

She thought mini was right, just because of her only pramod died. She is only responsible for this. She fall on her knees and cry remembering pramod and their moments.

" I love you pramod, I m sorry" she says.

S : I can't live this life where u r not with me. I m coming to u

She closed her eyes and take a deep breathe. She move toward edge of bride but then only she felt everything moving. She hold her head and then faint.

Then she opened her eyes in some hospital. She sees nurse sitting there.

Nurse: oh u get conscious, I will call the doctor.

Then doctor come. She tried to sit but feel pain in her head.

Doctor: are u okay?

S : yeah, how I came.here?

Doctor: u get faint on the bridge, few people saw u and took u here.

S : oh !

Doctor: are u stressed out of something? It's affecting ur health.
Susheela look down, she know what she was thinking.

Doctor: atleast think about the life u r carrying in ur womb.

Susheela:( shocked) what?

Doctor: u don't know?

S : what are u talking about?

Doctor: u r two months pregnant..

Susheela was numb. She look down at her belly.

Doctor: do u want us to call someone from ur family or husband?

Susheela closed her eyes in pain: I don't have anyone and my husband is no more in this world.

Doctor: oh, I m so sorry. U can take.rest for sometime then u can get discharge.

Susheela nods.

Flashback end

After getting discharged, I didn't knew where to go. I knew I was running away from myself and ur memories because I would not be able to live there.

I just came where my life took me and came here in this orphanage. And then Ansh was born and became my only world.

She completed saying everything.

S : I  trusted agni like my brother pramod and he lied to me. How could he say that u died. ( She whispered in broken voice)

She fell on her knees.......

To be continued...........

Maine kha tha na writer is veryyyy good.......😜
She won't let your hopes die so easily😌😊😌😊

Vote 65++

How's this chapter

Comment your views about this chapter.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 3.2K 43
So its a normal love story of a girl from Lucknow and and boy Delhi.. It an arrange marriage that made them fall in love. Hope you will like it.
22.3K 2K 26
Hello everyone
33.2K 3.4K 60
~โ€ขCOMPLETEDโ€ข~ Heyy!!!Thanks for opening the story What do you think about love?what is it? Can it be seen?of not that how can we understand it? Wan...
31K 4.1K 65
So ye story start hoti hai sumod par susheela and pramod.. Jinka Pyaar shuru Hota Hai unke office se..