fascinatingly fatal

Od andiesatrocities

i will squeeze my eyes so tight i won't see your evil, i will cover my ears and i will not hear your evil, an... Viac

fascinatingly fatal
moon's mirage
violets are oh so blue
break me of off a piece of that
queen of disaster
the game of life
holy matrimony
heaven's rains
unfinished
dreamland
allergy season
lavender soap and the ache of youth
ruinous religion
silence is a virtue

anecdote 1: summers song

47 6 13
Od andiesatrocities

we were listening to the smiths, this charming man. the low hum of the music filled the room and the scratch of the record player was itching my ears like claws. it's my favorite band, so by default is was his least favorite.

"the vibes just... it's not me."

and i wouldn't say anything even though it was exactly him and it was exaclty his vibe. down to the crossed "T" scattered in the bands name. that's why i love them so much. that's why i get sick of them so often.

the weather was hot. sickly, slimy, sweaty july. the sun was beating through the windows and the rays were blinding. blocking out the warning signs.

the bed was comfortable, but i held myself still and stiff, willing an external power that wouldn't listen to allow my anxiety to ease. i fisted a navy comforter in my hand, tracing meaningless patterns while he said meaningless words.

a normal summer day.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.7K 71
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
1.5M 61.1K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
937 116 43
I'm a new poet, got inspiration from Melanie Martinez lyrics (My fav Artist) I think poetry is about feeling and expressing emotion through writing...
19.7K 413 16
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...