Tame The 🐉Dragon - Prequel 2

Oleh MaryMorningstar81

A king only bows to his queen. We all know that. What we don't know is ... What about a Dragon? Simon is a mo... Lebih Banyak

Dragon, We Have A Problem.
What's Up, Doc?
New Kids On The Block.
Decisions ... Decisions ... Decisions ...!
Black Anemone
Unleash The Big ... Bad ... Wolf!
Judith
Farewells
I Need A Hero!
Our First Time

Angelic Demons

142 9 0
Oleh MaryMorningstar81

~ MARCH 1991 ~

We are in the old warehouses of the port, where the headquarters of the Angelic Demons, the gang that controls the docks, is located.

They are bad guys who do good deeds. Sort of like demonic boy scouts. They protect the neighborhoods from drugs and robberies. They help people in need and take care of orphaned children or kids who have gone astray.

But of course, it's not all unicorns and rainbows.

Their leader Simon aka the "Dragon" with the angel face sits in his office. His office is darkened to his liking. His desk sits curved in the back left corner of the half-sized room. Behind the desk is a pink and purple chair. His office has a purple vibe.

He's in the middle of checking some of their club's shipping papers when his right-hand man and his best friend come through the door.

Negro: Dragon, we have a problem.

Simon raises his head from the papers.

Simon: What happened this time?

Negro: That scumbag Anderson.

Simon's eyes narrow at that name.

Simon: What's he done now?

Negro: He hurt one of our girls because she refused to have sex for free.

The blow of Simon's fist makes the desk shake.

Simon: Fuck! I told them not to go near that piece of shit! How's the girl?

Negro: Not good. He cut her face.

Simon: That's it! I was nice to him until now, but not anymore! Call the others. We leave in ten minutes.

Negro: What about Wolf? I'm sure he wants to come along.

Simon: Tell him no. If he insists, lock him in the bathroom.

Negro leaves the office without a word and Simon gets up from his chair. He opens the drawer and takes out his gun, which he tucks into his belt and covers with his shirt.

The door opens again and a thin, brunette boy rushes in like a tornado. He stands in front of the desk and pounds on it with the palms of his hands.

Simon: Easy, Wolf!

Sebastian: Don't call me Wolf when you treat me like a sheep!

Simon: Are you high again? What are you talking about?

Sebastian: NO, I'M NOT HIGH and I am talking about your order to Negro. He's recruiting the others, but when I asked him to come, he threatened to lock me in the bathroom and said it was your order!

Simon: It is indeed my order.

Sebastian: Why, Dragon?

Simon: Because you are too young.

Sebastian: I'm not young! Don't call me young!

Simon walks up to his protégé and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Simon: Listen, Sebastian. Now is not the time to discuss this. When I get back, we will talk and find a solution.

Sebastian: Promise?

Simon: Yes.

Sebastian: Alright then. Go kick that bastard's ass!

Simon: I'll do my best!

~ A LITTLE WHILE LATER ~

Simon and Negro, along with almost the entire gang, stand outside Anderson's gambling den. James Anderson. The scum of the century.

He's the leader of a rival gang that wants to take down the Angelic Demons so he can take control of the docks and expand the drug trade in the neighborhoods around the harbor.

Simon: Well, like we said. We go in, we take out the players and the women, and we immobilize the henchmen. Anderson is mine. No one fires unless their life is threatened and you are only aiming for legs or arms. Are we clear?

Negro: Crystal.

Simon: Let us do this.

Simon breaks the door with a kick and the gang enters the cave. For a few minutes, there is a great deal of panic. Negro, along with a few others, takes out the henchmen before they can react while the others get out the screaming women. Simon scans the place with his eyes for Anderson, but he is nowhere to be found. Calmly, he draws his gun and fires three times in the air.

The protests stop and the screams choke in the women's throats. Simon yells loudly for Anderson.

Simon: James... Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Simon waits, but nothing happens.

Simon: Find that asshole! Now!

Having already tied up the henchmen, Negro begins to search every inch of the establishment with the others until he finds him hiding behind a vending machine.

Negro: There you are! Come here, you piece of shit!

Negro grabs Anderson by the collar of his shirt.

James Anderson: Don't touch me, asshole. When I command my...

Negro laughs out loud and turns Anderson's body so he can see his henchmen.

Negro: Who exactly? Them?

James Anderson: Goddammit! How did you...?

Simon: Negro, enough! Bring him to me!

Negro: Sure, Dragon!

James Anderson: No!

Negro: Shut up!

Negro drags Anderson and throws him at Simon's feet. He braces himself on his hands and tries to get up, but Negro kicks him in the ribs, making him yell out.

Negro: Stay down!

James, holding his ribs, looks up and gazes into Simon's fiery eyes, deadly and wanting blood. His blood.

James Anderson: Shit!

Simon leans over and grabs Anderson's chin not very gently.

Simon: Hello, James. Long time no see!

James Anderson: You again! What do you want from me?

Simon: A little birdie told me you are very good at engraving and I have come to take lessons!

James Anderson: What... What do you mean?

Simon: You'll see. Negro, give me your knife!

Negro pulls a butterfly knife from his pocket and hands it to Simon, who begins to play it between his fingers.

James starts to shake and sweat is on his forehead.

James Anderson: What are you going to do with it?

Simon: Don't you know? What you did to one of my girls.

James Anderson: To your girl...? That hooker? Oh, no! Please, Dragon! Don't do this! I didn't know she was yours!

Simon: ALL the girls are mine, but still, who gives you the right to do that to a woman? Who do you think you are?

James Anderson: I am... I am sorry. It was a mistake. It will not happen again.

Simon: That's for sure, but you are going to pay for it.

James Anderson: No.

Simon: Negro, tell me, what exactly did this motherfucker do?

Negro: He carved the letter A on the girl's cheek.

Simon: The artist signs his work, huh? A for Anderson? You wanted her to live with your name on her face. Very well. Negro, what's the girl's name?

Negro: Patricia.

Simon: Perfect! So, it's a P for Patricia.

Without even blinking, Simon takes the knife and carves a perfect P into Anderson's cheek, making him cry out in pain. When he's done, he throws the knife away, stands up, and wipes the blood from his hand on Anderson's shirt.

Simon: Now you know how it is.

Anderson with his hand on his bleeding cheek says...

James Anderson: You are crazy Dragon and I swear, you are going to pay for this. You and your precious protégé!

Hearing this parasite threaten Sebastian, Simon leans over and grabs Anderson by the hair.

Simon: If you dare touch one strand of Sebastian's hair, I swear to you that will be your last act as a living man. Do you understand me, you fucking asshole?

Without waiting for a response, Simon stands up.

Simon: Dog, take the henchmen back to headquarters. Anyone who wants to stay with us has to take the oath. I'll think about the rest later.

Dog: Yes, Boss.

Simon: Negro, give this scum first aid and then put him on a train that will take him far, far away. If he comes back, kill him.

Negro: Sure, Dragon.

Simon: Tiny, collect the money and any valuables, then burn this shithole to the ground.

Tiny: Whoo-hoo! Thanks, Dragon!

Simon: You are welcome. Negro, I think this place is perfect for the safe house we want to build for abused women. What do you think about that?

Negro: I think it's a great idea.

Simon: Remind me to talk to the mayor.

Negro: I will.

Simon leaves, leaving the others to carry out his orders.

~ BACK TO THE HEADQUARTERS ~

Simon goes straight to the bar.

Simon: Sammy, pour me a double.

Bartender Sam: Right away, Dragon.

As the bartender pours a glass of plain old bourbon, Simon asks...

Simon: Where's Wolf?

Bartender Sam: In your office, waiting for you.

The bartender hands Simon the glass and he finishes it in one go.

Bartender Sam: That bad, huh?

Simon: You can't imagine! I hate it when I'm forced to do things like this.

Bartender Sam: Unfortunately, it's part of the job.

Simon: At least something good came out of it. We found the perfect place for the safe house.

Bartender Sam: Really? For battered women, right? Awesome!

Simon: Yeah. Pour me another one and bring me a beer for the boy.

The bartender prepares the drinks.

Simon: Don't bother me for any reason.

Bartender Sam: Sure, Dragon.

Simon walks into his office with the drinks in hand. As soon as he's in, Sebastian, who's sitting behind the desk with his legs drawn up, gets up and walks over to him.

Sebastian: Finally, Dragon! What took you so long? I was about to go to sleep.

Simon: Why did you wait for me? You should have gone home.

Sebastian shrugs his shoulders.

Sebastian: What for? There's no one waiting for me there.

Sebastian's beautiful blue eyes darken and he clenches his teeth to hold back the tears. He doesn't like to cry. He didn't even cry when his parents died in a freak car accident 6 months ago.

Simon: Ah, Sebastian!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 33.4K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
2.3K 6 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
526K 10.8K 28
Jinx is just a mysterious girl. She's no goody two shoes that's for sure. While her brother is part of a gang; she is not. She has been asked to join...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...