Urban Legends

By pink_oregon07

Urban legends are often thrilling stories, which contain many folkloric elements; and so they often spread qu... More

The Babysitter and The Man Upstairs
The Roomate's Death
The Clown Statue
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary (pt. 3 chain message)
Bloody Mary Analysis
The Hook Man
The Killer's Reflection
The Killer's Reflection (pt.2)
The Killer's Reflection Analysis
The Russian Sleep Experiment
The Dog's Lick
Human's Can Lick,Too
The Killer In The Backseat
The Boyfriend's Death
The Boyfriend's Death (pt. 2)
The Boyfriend's Death Analysis
The Fatal Hairdo
The Fatal Hairdo (pt. 2)
The Fatal Hairdo (pt. 3)
The Fatal Hairdo Chain Message
The Lost Bride
The Lost Bride (pt. 2)
Bride And Seek
The Choking Doberman
A Knife Inside The Briefcase
The Knife In the Briefcase
Breast Infestation
Carmen Winstead
Carmen Winstead Chain Message
Buried Alive!
Ants In The Brain Case 1
Ants In The Brain Case 2
The Body Under The Bed
The Fatal Tan
Kuchisake-Onna
Crybaby Bridge
Zanfretta's Alien Abduction
White Death
The Black Volga
The Greek Soldier
Elisa Day
The Well To Hell

Bloody Mary (pt. 2)

289 5 0
By pink_oregon07

Feb. 16, 1994... When I was about 9 years old, I went to a friend's for a birthday/slumber party. There were about 10 other girls there. About midnight, we decided to play Mary Worth.

Some of us had never heard of this so one of the girls told the story. Mary Worth lived a long time ago. She was a very beautiful young girl. One day she had a terrible accident that left her face so disfigured that nobody would look at her.

She had not been allowed to see her own reflection after this accident for fear that she would lose her mind. Before this, she had spent long hours admiring her beauty in her bedroom mirror.

One night, after everyone had gone to bed, unable to fight the curiosity any longer, she crept into a room that had a mirror. As soon as she saw her face, she broke down into terrible screams and sobs.

It was at this moment that she was so heartbroken and wanted her old reflection back, that she walked into the mirror to find it, vowing to disfigure anybody that came looking for her in the mirror.

After hearing this story, which was told very scarily, we decided to turn out all of the lights and try it.

We all huddled around the mirror and starting repeating "Mary Worth, Mary Worth, I believe in Mary Worth."

About the seventh time we said it one of the girls that was in front of the mirror started screaming and trying to push her way back away from the mirror. She was screaming so loud that my friends mom came running into the room.

She quickly turned on the lights and found this girl huddled in the corner screaming. She turned her around to see what the problem and saw these long fingernail scratches running down her right cheek. I will never forget her face as long as I live!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930 178 10
In the vibrant heart of Emerald City, a bustling metropolis teeming with life, resides a seemingly ordinary young boy named Max. Unbeknownst to his p...
30.8K 1.5K 25
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN ▫️Strong Langua...
22.8K 518 5
This book is written by Loeki Books on Wattpad.