'Her' A Yandere Lesbian Story...

By 241kasper

Book 1. GxG book ᴬ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ. ᴬˢ ʸⁿ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ, ᵃ ᶠⁱᵐⁱˡᵘᵃʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵇᵉᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱⁿ... More

chapter 1 : the beginning?
chapter 2 : rooftop lunch.
chapter 3 : zoe!
chapter 4 : the murders.
chapter 5 : a late night kiss from a intruder?
chapter 6 : the intruders confession?!
chapter 7 : a new friend..?
story cover winners!
chapter 9 : away.
chapter 10 : building trust~ (smut)
chapter 11 : sketchy secrets?
chapter 12 : a horrible night round 2!
chapter 13 : a plan!
chapter 14 : Brandon, and freedom?
chapter 15 : wont let go (the end, for now.)

chapter 8 : a horrible night.

602 15 5
By 241kasper

Waking up to a loud thump, the girl grunts, her eyes struggling to open. 'Damn.. Did something fall over?' she asks herself, yawning and stretching her firm, warm body.
Slowly sitting up and turning on the lamp beside her bed, the yellowish light filling the now once dark room, a light that would usually appear in old themes movies, for it's off color . Looking at the dim surroundings, she sees a familiar female with long brown hair.
Her figure had been hunched over by the girls dresser in the corner of her room, some of the belongings that were on the top of it now scattered on the floor, along with Pairs of undergarments in the hands of the female.

"Victoria?" The sleepy girl asks. startled, confused and groggy.
The girl jumps slightly, her hair swaying from the movement. "Y/n!" She gasps, fear struck in her eyes as she turns around to face the other individual. "
"You weren't supposed to wake up yet!" She yells, turning her shaky as she attempts to hide her hands holding the undergarments behind her back, her other possessing a baseball bat for who knows what reason.
"Why... Do you have that..?" Y/n asks, quickly getting up from the warm bed, her body gathering goose bumps like pokemon cards.
"Oh.. Y/n.." She softly says, "i didn't want you to figure me out like this..." her voice sad, but calming.

'Wait, was she also the one here last night? Was it truly not a dream?' Y/n asks herself, starting to get paranoid and upset.

"Were you here last night!? You fucking psychopath!!" She snaps, clenching her fists together so tightly that her knuckles start to turn a paler color than her original skin tone.
"What? I wasn't..?" She replies, her eyes widening a little, just as confused as Y/n.

"Then who was here..." Questioning herself, she secretly looks around the room for her phone, scared to be in the same room any longer than the newly found psychopath.

Spotting the device on her night stand, she slyly reaches her hand out for it, grabbing the phone off the nightstand, she quickly opens the screen lock and taps the phone icon, starting to dial 911.
"Im calling the fucking cops. You're fucking insane." She blandly says, not paying attention too well to the person Infront of her. Before she could full process what had happened, a throbbing pain fills her body, starting from her head and tickling down her neck. Her ears ringing loudly, like a roaring lion.

She falls to the ground, dropping the phone under the bed, the sound of it dialing faintly heard over her screaming eardrums.
'I had pressed the call option for 911! Perfect.' she weakly thinks to herself, before another word makes it to her mind, a shadow lingers closer and closer.
Veronica stands above the hurt girl, her bat swaying to her side from the swing.
Starting to come to her senses, y/n feels a warm liquid start to stain the side of her head, glancing up at Veronica and her wooden weapon, her bat was clearly decorated with a small splatter of the same liquid.

'She had hit me in the head with her bat and i was now bleeding.' y/n figures, her head throbbing as she Recollects her thoughts.
In a somewhat quick movement, y/n grabs veronicas ankle, and through the pain the Pulls her to the ground, her back and head hitting the ground first.
swiftly get up, or at least as quick as possible, she start Running to the bathroom, glancing back somewhat to see Veronica rubbing the back of her head from the hit.
Going to the closest room, which happened to be the bathroom, she runs in, grabbing the silver door knob and swinging the door shut.

Locking the door, the female presses her back to the door, observing her surroundings.

Above the bathtub, was a decent sized window, the sink in the corner by the door, covered in bathroom necessities, and a white toilet next to the sink.

Grabbing the towel used to dry hands, she girl softly presses it to her bleeding head, flinching from the sudden contact on the sore bloody area, slightly hissing like a snake to cops with the pain.

Hearing loud foot steps from a the distance, getting closer and closer, there's a sudden bang heard from Victorias body being pressed on the doors frame, her heavy breathing reaching through the door.
''Y/n!! Open the door! I just want to talk!" Veronica yells, using her fists to bang on the door loudly, her voice filled with many mixtures of emotion.
With no reply to the pleading girl, y/n looks at the window, making a quick dumb decision.

Opening the window, she first puts her legs through the opening, looking down the somewhat far drop, for it was a two story home.
"3, 2, 1!" She talks to herself, jumping out of the small windowsill.

Hitting the ground, her ankle hits the ground ever so perfectly, her ankle in a great deal of pain. Her hands quickly grab the throbbing ankle, a pulse erupting from it as she cries out.
"Fuck!!" Her voice shakes, tears flooding her eyes.

Examining it, it didn't seem to be broken.
'Thank god.' she sighs, It had only been dislocated, the first thought that popped up in mind was to 'snap it back in'. No knowing how, y/n first hesitates before moving it around slowly, her body quivering from fear and pain.

Another pop comes from the area, along with another wave of pain.
Though still hurting, it had already felt better.
Scrambling to her feet, she begins to sprint down the road, faint footsteps heard behind the weak victim.
Turning her head around slightly, she sees Veronica, a crazed look on her face.
She was no longer holding a bat, but now a knife, figures she must have ran down to the kitchen, because the knife was from y/ns knife set.

Starting to scream at the top of her lungs, her legs carrying her as fast as they could possibly go.
"Help!" She screamed ever few seconds, gasping for air for she struggled to breathe through tears, screaming and the tiring running.

Looking ahead, a patch of trees were quickly approaching, really the only place to go, she continues towards it.
Running into the tree filled area, jumping over piles of sticks and ducking under branches, she looks behind herself when it was safe, happy to soon see the psycho had disappeared somewhere.

Slowing down and panting heavily, sweat dipping down y/ns face, she soon finds a fallen tree. A decent sized one, with no tree branches sticking out randomly, y/n sits on it. Catching he breathe, bullets of sweat running down her face onto her neck, then her chest.

Sighing, she starts to ask questions to herself, concerned on what to do next, where to go and who to tell. Hell, would anyone even believe her? They could just brush it off of her being the crazy one and hallucinating.

Asking endless questions, a branch behind her cracks. Before she could react, a sudden sharp pain shoots through the side of her stomach.
A soft pair of hands hands snake themselves around the sitting girls waist, the hands, in one quick movement, pulls the knife out of y/ns stomach.

"S-shit.." she mumbles, blood spilling out of her already injured body.
Standing up, she attempts to run, her body so weak and in pain.
Moving a couple feet ahead, she gets tripped up by a rotting branch on the woods ground.
As she hits the ground, a loud yap escapes her mouth, her gut not only in pain from the stab, but now also from the hard impact on the hard ground.

"Tch.. You should know better Y/n." Veronica says, flipping the fallen girl onto her back and straddling her waist, Her face plastered with a psychotic grin, and her knife still in hand.

The shinny silver coated in thick red liquid, slowly dripping from the sharp tip.
Her free hand swiftly grabbing the laying girls, then pinning them above her head.
unable to move my upper half, y/n slowly squirms around, her side aches, making it hard for her to move much. blood covering the surrounding clothing, soaking it up like a sponge and the dirt ground drinking it up.

'is this where it ends?' she weakly asks herself, 'is this how im going to die?' she questions, quickly losing hope.
As her body slowly starts to go limp, her vision becoming dull, in one last attempt to escape, she starts kicking her legs, using the little strength left and attempting to catch Veronicas legs and get her off of herself.

As y/n does this, Veronicas face turns sour, taking her knife, she presses the sharp side to y/ns neck, pressing it down enough to be seemingly threatening.
"Stop struggling fucking whore!" She yells, her voice no longer sweet like it had been the day before, or even when she was first caught.
Whimpering, y/m start to except the fact that she might die, Die at the hands of some psychopath she had only just met the day before. But it was clear Veronica had known y/n for much longer.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, slowly losing conscious, she faintly heard her last hope.
hearing someone yell her name in the distance, Making her weak eyes shoot open.

"Y/N!"

Mays POV, (3rd person type view) some time earlier:

She was headed to Y/ns place, she wanted to see her perfect face.
'Oh how i love her.' she would happily tell herself, a big smile on her face.

Opening the kitchen window, a series of loud bangs erupts from down the hall not too far away,

''Y/n!! Open the door! I just want to talk!" A voice yells.
'Wait. I know that voice.' she tells herself, her blood starting to bubble.
'It was fucking Veronica. I knew there was something off with her.
Shes trying to steal what's mine!' she yells in her mind, her blood really starting to bubble.

Just as she was about to climb in through the window, she hears a thump on the ground by where she stood.
Looking over she sees a hurt Y/n on the ground, moving her ankle around, a faint pop soon heard.

Just as May was going to walk over to her beloved, y/n takes off running down the road, screaming for help.
Veronica quickly comes flying down into the kitchen.
Ducking behind the window and secretly watching, Veronica grabs a knife from y/ns knife block, then she takes off out the front door, going the same direction y/n had went.

As Veronica went off into the distance, May jumps through the window, her eyes dark and her body slightly twitching from anger.

As she steadies her feet on the kitchen floor, she also goes over to the knife block. Grabbing the sharpest one, she examines it for a second before deciding to use it.
'That bitch is going to die tonight.
Ill make sure of it.' she tells herself, before Quickly chasing after the two running girls.

Soon catching up to Veronica, she glances behind her shoulder, and upon seeing May her eyes widen and she runs faster.

Following her into nearby woods, The thick trees and little to no light made it harder to see where she was headed.
slowing down, she begins listening closely for any noise she could follow.

Then she hear a voice in the distance, its laced with venom and loud enough to hear 200 feet away.
"Stop struggling fucking whore!"

Y/ns POV:

"Y/N" before i know it, veronica had been kicked in the face and was on the ground next to me.
Her eyes were closed tightly as she grabbed her nose. Blood dripping from the cracks in her hand.

A figure crouches down next to me, cupping my face with their hands.
Looking into their eyes, i see my savior.
The one person that i honesty didn't expect.
'Why?' I ask myself, confused but relieved.

"Ill save you, my dear." May speaks, softly planting a kiss on my lips before standing back up and walking around my rather limp body, over to Veronica.
Raising a shiney object into the air, she says something, unable to understand, I just sit there whilst watching the scene unfold. Before I knew it, May had brought down the object harshly into Veronicas skull.

After witnessing the violent scene, everything fades to black. My body finally getting to rest.

What seems like an eternity later, i wake up. My eyes slowly fluttering open, glancing over the unfamiliar room.
May, sits next to me. Her body covered in blood, but her body seemingly untouched.

This chapter is edited
This chapter is rewritten
2176 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 3.4K 41
ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᴵ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵘᵖ, ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ˢᵒ, ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒ...
22.9K 964 29
Blind yandere x reader - changing the gender preference of the reader will not impact the story - changing the gender preference of the yandere wil...
4.8K 123 26
You've always never fit in. Always struggled with mental health and making friends. But you meet someone... different from everyone else. WARNING ⚠️...
16.8K 486 12
[COMPLETED] ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴋʏʟɪɴᴇ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ'ᴅ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴜʀɴꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴏ...