Dan and Phil imagines

By phan-you-not

A small collection of Dan Howell and Phil Lester imagines, at the top of each story there will be a warning i... More

Dan and Phil imagines
#1: You and Dan pass notes in class
#2: You and Phil meet in a Hospital waiting room
#3: Dan finds your cuts
#4: You cant sleep so Dan helps you (requested)
#5: Phil finds your cuts
#6: Dan falls asleep on you
Authors Note!

Authors note!

2.1K 29 1
By phan-you-not

Holy crap it's been a really really long time since I last updated. I'm very very sorry oops. But in other news...almost at 8k reads HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP how did this even happen!? Thank you all so so much!! As for the future, I don't know weather I am going to continue writing these, as much as I enjoy it and want to continue writing these, I hardly ever have spare time. So my plan is: I hope to update this again soon but if you do not like those 'maybe' kind of promises then please don't feel that you have to keep this in your reading lists and such, I totally get it!

Thank you all so so much!!
-Courtney ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 6.4K 63
The Shadow Realm has taken 7 students captive to face the Phantoms. You and your crazy best friend, Aiden Clark, help the group as everyone works to...
292K 18.3K 82
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
967K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
876K 46.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...