๐“๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ | ๐“๐€๐ˆ๐...

By Dapheynah

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

Taste Series - Update

4K 25 4
By Dapheynah

Dear reader,

As most of you have probably noticed, I unpublished Taste. That among the other Tainted books (Memoria, Innocence, Faith).

I have to admit that it was a decision taken in the heat of the moment. But I don't regret it. I would've done it one day or another, since I was pondering about it for a moment now.

I have grown as a writer, and a person. I know that I love reading, and even though the last months have been HECTIC, I found myself seeking refuge in my writing.

That to say that I want to take this art very far in my life.

I want to reach a bigger public, create an entire universe around Tainted. Maybe even more, I have a lot of project ideas. I know myself capable of much more, of better, of bigger than what I've presented until date. That is why I won't publish Taste or any other book of the Tainted Series here anymore (all the spin off's included).

I thank you reader, for your patience, and love. I hope you will still follow my journey, as I will surely update the entire process on my board. I will also publish fan fiction (I'm open to requests), and one shots every now and then (in my one shot collection : 'One Shot At A Time' on my profile).

Thank you for your understanding,
Stay safe and loved.

Dapheynah <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 21.2K 60
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
4M 254K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
618K 32.8K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
593K 102K 41
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...