สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

Af mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก Mere

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด

9.7K 329 64
Af mariewrotethat

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 "𝙻𝚊𝚢" 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Ayeeeeee shake that shit bitchhh" Bri yelled smacking my ass.

It's her 24th birthday an you know we gotta show tf out.

"HOLUP HOLUP I HEARD WE GOT A MF BIRTHDAY GIRLLLL IN THIS BUILDINGGG" The dj cut the music yelling into the mic.

"GIVE IT UP FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL IN OUR VIP SECTION, MISS BRIIIIIIII ITS HER 24thhhh"

Cheers and claps were heard as a spotlight made its way onto Bri.

She was looking good as fuck tonight no lie.

It's no secret I'm attracted too girls..I just didn't think Bri would be one of them.

"YALL SEND HER SOME SHOTS AN GET THAT ASS SHAKIN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN BEAUTIFUL"

I watched as Pooter danced wit one of his baby mommas making me roll my eyes. This man is something else.

"Hey you good?" Bri questioned looking me up and down.

"Girl why wouldn't I be? That ain't my man" I scoffed downing a shot.

"Come dance wit me" She smirked grabbing my hand.

------------

After singing happy birthday to Bri an shit we all gave her our gifts.

"She been eyein you alllll night" Ava whispered in my ear.

"Girl who?"

"Bri"

"And?" I laughed sipping on my cocktail.

"Annddd she likes girls, you like girls... make sum happen" She laughed sitting back down on Ace's lap.

"How you know that?"

"Because no straight girl loooks that hard at a gay girl unless she wants her"

"Mmm whatever" I shrugged her off just enjoying myself, ain't no way this girl likes girls.

-----------

"Mmmmm right there"

"Fuuuuuckk"

"You're so... wet" Bri giggled as she brought her fingers out of me and licked my juices off her fingers.

"My turn" I smirked pulling her ontop of me, I lifted up her dress quickly realizing she had no panties on.

"You a sluuut... no panties?"

"NoPe.. I was ona mission tonight" She smiled leaning down kissing my lips.

"Sit on my face"

"W-what?"

"It's your birthday right?? Sit on my face"

"I-I've never done that be- shhh just cmere" I laid back and motioned for her to come ontop of me.

"Just ease your way downnnn.. and if I can't breathe you'll know"

She giggled slowly hovering over me.

This girl pussy so cute. She got a lil landing strip, but ion mind a lil hair.

"Woah" She huffed out as I swirled my tongue around her clit and in between her folds.

"F-fuuuck" She moaned out gripping onto her exposed titty.

They sitting so cute too.

I stuck two fingers inside as I continued to devour Bri.. her juices came dripping down my face only making me go harder, she started to ride my face rocking her hips slowly back and forth.

"Ohhh my goshhhh Layyyy"

"I-c- I'm gonna cummm"

I felt her walls tighten against my fingers and after a few seconds her rocking stopped.

"Woah..." She giggled covering her face.

I grabbed the closest thing too me and wiped my face down.

"That was... the best head... ever" She huffed taking deep breaths.

I smiled slipping back into my dress

"Where you goin?"

"We not goin back down?" I laughed a lil. We dipped out the party thinking nobody would notice how long we been gone.

That was 2 hours ago.

"Nah fuck it... I'm tired you stayin or?"

I contemplated going back down or staying with her..

"Mmm ill stay"

--------

A Few Days Later...

Ava's POV:
Riverwest Cemetery 📍
----------

"Hey momma" I sniffled setting some flowers down on her grave.

"Wheww girl you already got me tearing up" I laughed sitting down on the grass next to her stone.

"I miss you... so much" I started

"I feel so lost without you at times, I know I'm nothing to be proud of" I wiped my eyes as the tears just continued to fall

"I wish I didn't have to strip.. I wish you didn't go an die on us.. how could you just leave us with that thing"

I felt my phone vibrate.. I looked down to see it was Dijon.

I declined it and put my phone on silent.

"Mama... I met this guyyyy an I know I said I'd never ever date or get married but I really like him" I gushed just thinking about Dijon.

We've been together 2 months now.. nothings really changed from before, granite it's only been 60 days.

"I just wish I knew I was doing everything right.. "

A gust of wind came out of no where blowing my hair out of my face.

"Ok that's weird as fuck" I laughed shaking my head.

" I know I'll never be able to live up to you... but I hope I can give Millie everything she deserves....I love you mama... I love you so much"

Another gust of wind swooped through spreading a bunch of leaves that came out of no where, they formed a heart right at the head of her stone.

"If you miss me just say that boo" I laughed standing to my feet, I took a picture of the heart and stepped back.

"I'll be back soon... hopefully Tae & Millie will come wit this time"

I wiped the last of my tears and made my way towards my car. I pulled out my phone to see all my notifications.

D❤️‍🔥 4 missed calls
D❤️‍🔥 10 iMessages
babysis🤞🏼 2 iMessages
Bigbro 🦍 3 missed calls.

I FaceTimed Dijon first not even bothering to look at his texts

"Maaan you ain't see me- why you look like dat?" He cut himself off putting his face fully in the camera.

"I just left my moms grave... it's been 12 years today" I sniffled trying not to cry in front of him.

"I'm sorry mama... next time just let a nigga know what's goin on you had me trippin thinkin something happened too you"

"I'm sorry baby.. you're right"

I stared at his face just wanting to sit on it.

"Where you goin?"

"Gonna stop at home an check on Millie.. then nothing"

"Come ova here.. both of y'all, I'm cookin out"

"You cookin? Lawwwd have the extinguisher nearby"

He mugged me making me laugh.

"I'm kidddinnnggg"

"Mhmm bring yo ass I ain't playin"

"You want me to bring anything? I got some cupcakes and stuff"

Speaking of I got 2 cakes to frost this week.

I really am starting to focus more on my bakery and my desserts, I'm really excited to get my business started.

"Yea an hurry up I miss yo fine ass" He cheesed

"I miss yo fine ass too.. I'll see you in a bit"

I hung up making my way back home.

--------

"Heyyyyyy boooo"

"Hey" Millie kept it short walking up too her room with the blanket wrapped around her.

"You good mama? Wassup?"

"I-I just wanna die Ava... no funny shit not being dramatic but I just wanna drop off the face of earth" Millie turned to me, her face tear stained and she look like she just woke up.

"Cmere" I opened my arms and she instantly ran down the stairs and into my arms.

"You don't wanna die baby..... it's just a rough patch and you're gonna get past this okay?"

"O-okay" She stuttered

"I'm serious Millie.... Have you been going to your counseling sessions?"

"No.." She quietly mumbled

"Baby..."

"I feel psycho for having to go there I'm not mental" She huffed turning away from me.

"You just said you wanted to die... you might not be mental or psycho but counseling is also for healing and too figure out healthy ways to get by the bad days boo"

She just nodded sitting down on the steps.

"Ace invited us over.. he's having a cookout, if you're not up for it we can stay here and have a movie night, order some pizzaaaa" I smiled getting her to laugh a little.

"Ace is cookin? This I gotta see" She laughed wiping her tears.

"You sure? We ain't gotta go if you you're not up for it" I reassured her. Ace would be more than understanding so I'm not trippin.

"I'm good Ava.. really lemme just go shower and stuff"

"Okay baby" I smiled as she ran up the steps.

----------

"Heyyyyy everyoneeee" I called out as we walked into Ace's house.

"Ayeeeee"

I turned to see Pooter coming straight for me and taking the cupcakes, brownies and chocolate covered treats out my hands.

"You brought the goood shit"

"Hi to you too" I laughed shaking my head.

"Damn who tf is thaaat?"

I looked over too see two new faces I ain't never seen, along with Bri, Jules, Akira, Key, Ro, and my brother.

"Heyyyy boo" Bri smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Hey girl.. how you been?"

"Amazing" She smiled looking around.
"How about you?"

"I been pre-

"Hey baby" I smiled as Dijon's voice echoed through the living room.

"Hey lova" I blushed as he wrapped his arms around my body in pulling me close to him, he leaned down giving me a few kissss before grabbing my ass.

"Def didn't need too see that" Tae yelled out making me flip him off.

"I def did... do it again boss" One of the boys called out making Dijon smack his lips.

"Boy Ia smack the shit outta you this my lady"

"Ooo I like the sound of that say it again" I cheesed.

"This MY lady ya heaaard" He matched my smile rocking us back and forth as he kissed my lips again.

"Also she Killa lil sis so"

"My bad"

"Ain't you like 16 anyways? This a grow-

"Aye Quan, ain't that ole girl from the mall?" The other chimed in pointing at Millie.

"And what about her?"

"Nun I gave her my number and she never texted me" He shrugged sitting back in his chair.

"She been goin through a lot li bro.. don't take it personal"

"An when you give my sister yo number?" Tae questioned making the other boy just shrug

"Prolly a few days ago"

"What's your name?" I questioned

"Leon"

"Ok gimmie one second..."

"Hey..." I walked over to Millie who was just sitting on her phone scrolling on Instagram.

"I invited Nala if that's okay.."

"Yeah her and Lay were already making their way here... you got a lil friend over there" I nudged my head back to where all the guys were sitting.

She looked past me and smiled a lil before turning back too her phone.

"He's cute an all but... ion think he ready for someone like me.. I'm damaged" She whispered the last part but I definitely heard her.

"Millie I know I can't stop the way you feel... and I know this is a struggle that you're having mentally but you ain't gotta jump into being his girlfriend or nothing.. just be his friend.. or don't whatever makes you feel okay"

"Aye"

I turned to see that Leon boy standing behind me.

"Mind if I sit hea' ?"

I waited for Millie's response not knowing how she's gonna respond.

"Sure"

"Where my other baby at?"

"She upstairs wit the girls playing dress up n shit"

"Ima go give her some lovin"

--------

"Damn you went crazy bro" Key stated making me smile.

My man did go crazy.

He made ribs, barbecue and hot wings, grilled corn on the cob.

Momma Dee brought the baked Mac cheese, pasta salad, and baked beans.

I brought all brownies, cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels.

And the guys all brought the liquor, soda and water.

"This food soooo good baby thank you"

"ThIs FoOD sO GoOd BabY ThANK YoU... y'all make me sick" Pooter joked making us all laugh.

All the adults sat at one table while the youngins sat at another.

I used to hate that shit growing up

"Honestly though... y'all make a beautiful couple" Momma Dee stated making me blush a little.

"But we knew dat doe" Ace joked making her smack his arm.

"Boy hush anyways... I just wanna say how grateful I am too still have all my babies here with me, all the blessings and lil babies y'all brought me " Momma Dee smiled looking around the room.

"And the new babies I got in my life... it means everything"

---------------------

Thoughts??

A or B 👀

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

677K 33.3K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
385K 12.8K 40
"๐š๐š›๐šข๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š"
500K 18.2K 84
๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐˜๐˜€๐Ÿ˜