Camboy

By NayAf04

Harry Styles, an 11th grader who is feminine has a deep secret that only his older sister, his friends and hi... More

WARNING
The Beggining
The Message
REWRITE SORRY

The teacher

2.8K 59 102
By NayAf04

"i'm starving! I told you we better go to the cafeteria earlier, we still have 10 minutes and now? I'm starving and class is about to start, math sucks you know" Harry spoke at length with annoyance, Harry and Niall is about to took Liam to the cafeteria before the math class start but Liam didn't let them go.

"Right if I starve to death in this class you have to take responsibility, Liam" Niall spoke dramatically and held his stomach, Liam just rolled his eyes lazily.

"Morning, It's still 10 am and I can see almost all of the students in the class yawning, oh great and some of you are even asleep" The new teacher came in babbling and put his bag on the desk, he looked uh.. hot.

"You, blondie" He pointed at Niall, oh no, not Niall but the person behind him.

"Uh me?" Niall ask confusedly.

"Not you, the girl in the back" Many people turned to see the woman sitting behind Niall, she looked confused.

"Me? I'm not even yawn-"

"No silly, wake up your benchmate" The teacher spoke as he put his hands on the table.

"Oh.. uh babe, Kendall wake up!" She whispered to her friends and tap on her.

The woman named Kendall immediately woke up and stared at Louis' sharp eyes, she immediately lowered her head.

"Sorry sir" Kendall spoke.

"I accept your apology, now where shall we begin?" He ask.

"Uh maybe you could introduce yourself first sir?" On of the student answered and the teacher nodded.

"Right, i'm Louis Tomlinson, called me Mr Tomlinson and i'm your new math teacher" Louis introduced himself and smiled.

Harry furrowed his brows, his name seemed to have heard before but he did not know when, where and who had the same name as that. Well forget it, he's probably just overthinking.

"I think i love math now" Niall whispered a little bit too loud.

"Who said that?" Louis ask but the class become silent.

"Forget it, anyone want to ask me about anything before we start studying?"

"How old are you sir? I mean you look pretty young"

"I think i'll take that compliments, i'm 28 now" Louis answered and most of them gasped and Louis just raised an eyebrows.

"Am i too young or too old? Why are you all gasping like that?" He ask as he folding his arms over his chest.

"This shit is boring" Harry whispered as he roll his eyes.

"But he's hot.." Niall whispered and that made Liam and Harry look up at Niall in surprise.

"Thought you we're straight" Liam mumbled loud enough for Harry and Niall to hear.

"But for Mr Tomlinson? I can be bi, like look at him? Also Mr Tomlinson is the hottest name i know" Niall whispered and he smile innocently.

"Alright weirdos" Harry mumbled.

"What are you lads talking about?" A thick british accent make Liam Harry and Niall surprised and looked at Louis.

"Looks like you lads talking about something serious back there." Louis spoke impudently while folding his arms across his chest.

"Uh sorry sir.." Liam spoke up for Harry and Niall.

"No don't apologize, i wanna know what are you lads talking about?" Louis' hand moved to his chin and stroked it.

Liam, Harry and Niall looked into each other's eyes, gosh he didn't expect his new teacher to be this annoying, even his first day working as a teacher he was already annoying.

"Umm" Liam glanced at Harry and Niall who were on his left, seriously, didn't they want to say anything? They are reliable liars.

"Say something you asshole" Liam whispers.

"Uh we're talking about my head and stomach... I got headache and stomachache" Niall spoke up.

"Is that your best lie?" Harry whispered.

"Yes?" Niall mumbled.

"Headache and stomachache huh? Alright, how bad it is?" Louis ask and Niall gulp, does he have to act like he's in pain right now.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Niall is often like that, he often gets stomachaches and sudden headaches" a blonde girl behind Niall name Cara spoke, thank God.

"Oh? Do you need to go to the nursery?" Louis ask, Niall glanced at Harry and Harry smiled slyly, oh my.

"May i?" Nial ask back.

"Yes you may." Louis answered as he walked over to the teacher's bench and sat down.

"Can my friend accompany me?" Niall ask again but his voice is kind of quite, Louis barely heard him.

"Repeat please, say it louder"

"Can my friend accompany me sir?" Niall ask one more time with a normal voice.

"How many?"

"Uh four?" Louis lifted his head to stare at Niall and moved his eyes to look at Harry.

"Four?" Louis asked but his eyes couldn't leave Harry who avoided looking.

Louis keep starting at Harry, fuck off, that makes Harry feel nervous and he doesn't even fucking know why.

"Yes, me, Harry, Liam, Cara and Kendall" Niall answered.

"Oh, stand up for me please, all four." Louis broke his gaze from Harry.

"Fuck you ni" Liam whispered.

But Niall, Liam, Harry, Cara and Kendall stand up, Louis raised an eyebrows.

"Why should I let the five of you go into the nursery? Only one person is sick and four people accompany him? Ridiculous." Louis spoke as he got back up from his chair, his palms resting on the desk.

"I know i'm sorry sir, would you allow my two friends to accompany me in the nursery?" Niall ask, all student in the class just staring at this moment, Thank you Niall for wasting time so Mr Tomlinson won't be long teaching all of them.

Louis remained still, his eyes moving across Harry, Niall and Liam in turn. But his eyes stopped on Harry, god, he couldn't take his eyes off the boy.

"Can you answer it quickly sir? My friend's about to faint" Harry finally spoke sassily, that make Louis stop daydreaming.

"Well you may go, but one of you has to go back to class and the other takes care of the blondie, and that's final." Louis spoke while staring deep into Harry's eyes.

"Thank you sir" Liam smiles forcefully.

The three of them walked slowly out of the classroom, Louis couldn't help but stare at Harry, the way he was walking, brushing his long curly hair back, whispering to his friend, he's just.. Louis got no idea, he thought the boy was just so gorgeous, Louis doesn't understand why he has to daydreaming while he stare into those green orbs.

"Wait, tell me the names of the three of you." Louis spoke.

"Um i'm Liam, this is Harry and Niall" Louis just nodded his head without saying anything. Liam, Niall and Harry looked at each other with furrowed brows, this new teacher was odd.

"Excuse me sir" Niall spoke then the three of them left the class, gosh they had to leave the class just because of the whispering problem earlier, stupid.

"Harry" Louis mumbled quitely, but oh well one of the student who's sat right in front of him heard him.

"Sorry, i heard you say something?" The boy ask.

Louis looked into the man's eyes, not as beautiful as the green eyes of that one Harry boy.

"No" Louis took a deep breath and exhaled sharply.

"Of course you don't" the boy mumbled as well as he smile, oh boy he's gonna tell Harry about this.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Why the fuck are you leave the class? Niall doesn't even sick right now" the lady spoke as she put her hand on her hips.

"Oh c'mon Pierre, It's not a big deal, skip class is normal" Niall spoke as he rolled his eyes.

"It's just weird, all you do was just whispering to each other and he want to know what y'all whispering about? Curious much?" Pierre smile let out a small laugh.

"Well I noticed when he looked at Harry, the way he looked was a bit weird, I don't know what's weird, but it was still weird." Liam say quitely almost like a mumble.

"I fucking notice it too! Oh my God he's probably in love with Harry" Niall spoke as he laugh loudly.

"What the fuck?" Harry groan.

"Boys! Sshh, don't be too loud" Pierre spoke to silence them.

"So who's gonna leave and go to class? He said that one of you should come back?" Pierre ask.

The three of them groaned, class is suck, especially math. Goddamn who the fuck loves math anyway.

"Liam? He was the one who was excited for math class" Harry spoke teasingly.

"Shut up, that teacher is odd as fuck" Liam spoke as he rolled his eyes, woah Liam barely swearing to be honest.

"But i have to study.." Liam spoke as he scratch the back of his head.

"Well then you have to go back to the class and meet that odd guy" Niall spoke as he giggle and Liam just sighed and leave the room.

"Good luck!" Harry shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
123K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 61.6K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...