Anastasia Cullen (Jaspers lit...

By Ariana_stories07

Carlisle and Esme were out hunting when they heard a babies cry. Esme rushed towards the sound and saw a beau... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•

•17•

6.7K 159 19
By Ariana_stories07

As I said, Alice had a vision and told everyone about it. Edward and Bella are back. They've been back for a while.

Bella's stomach is a lot bigger now, and it's covered in bruises. Her form is smaller, besides the bump, everywhere else you can see her bones. Her hair looked oily and her voice became so sickly.

I was standing and leaning against the wall. Ace was standing in between his two mates. Jasper was standing near Emmet and Edward. Bella was sitting with Rosalie next to her on the couch. We were all waiting for Jacob to come.

"Anastasia."

I looked up to Bella and walked over to her quickly.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"Want to feel the baby."

She had a small smile on. I hesitantly nodded. I didn't actually want to, I just said yes in case she gets upset if I say no.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her stomach. I could feel the baby moving inside her, I can also feel it feeding off of Bella. It was like I could feel Bella grow weak.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I took my hand off her stomach and went back to the wall that I was leaning on before.

"Jake, is that you?" Bella asked.

Rosalie stood up as Jacob graced us with his presence. He looked around to everyone. Rosalie's arms were folded, shielding Bella so that Jacob could only see half of her face.

"I'm glad you came." Bella said.

Jacob stepped forward to go to her. Rosalie stood in-front of him.

"Close enough."

"What's your problem?"

"Rose, it's okay."

Rosalie looked Jacob up and down before allowing him to walk passed her. He sat down on the coffee table in front of Bella.

"You look terrible."

"Yeah, it's nice to see you, too."

He nodded slowly.

"So you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?"

Bella chuckled and looked down.

"Rose, you wanna help me up?"

Rosalie was by her side instantly and helped her stand up. The blanket slipped off of her stomach and your could see all the bruises on Bella's stomach since her shirt was up.

Everyone tensed at the sight of it. She quickly pulled her shirt down and sighed. Jacob looked her up and down, then turned his gaze to Edward.

"You did this!"

Jacob walked over to Edward, about to attack but was stopped by Emmet.

"We didn't know it was even possible." Edward said.

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac." Papa said.

"I can't see it, either. And I can't see Bella's future anymore." Alice said.

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing." Papa said.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her!" Jacob started to raise his voice.

"This is none of your business, dog." Rosalie said.

"Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella." Mama said sternly.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella." Alice said.

"Say the word, Alice. 'Baby'. It's just a little baby." Rosalie said getting frustrated with the way everyone is treating the baby.

"Possibly." Jasper said in a dark tone.

I looked down and shifted uncomfortably by hearing his voice. He was siding with Alice. I wonder if he would side with her if I was older.

"Carlisle, you've gotta do something." Jacob said.

"No. It's not his decision. It's not any of yours." Bella said.

"Jacob I need to talk to you." Edward said and walked out.

Jacob followed.

——

We were sitting in the living room. Jacob was sitting on the couch. He has to stay with us now. He was kicked out of the pack. He has Seth and Leah, they left the pack to join him.

Bella was sleeping on a seperate couch. I was sitting on the floor, reading.

"We don't know what's gonna happen. Alice can't see her or the babies future." Papa said.

"Wasn't there someone in this family that can see the future on command. She didn't have to wait for a vision or struggle to see the future, it would just happen if she wanted." Jacob asked, but it sounded more like it was sarcastic and filled with venom.

"You." He spat.

I looked up from the book to him.

"Why are you just sitting there reading a book, when you can be of use? Get up and do something!" He slammed his hands on the armchair.

I was upset, but more angry. More angry because, my own family didn't say anything. They just watched as some grown man yelled at me.

My grip tightened on my book. I glared at him.

"He has a point. You can see what's gonna happen. Why don't you save us the grief and tell us already. Maybe we can find a way to get rid of it." Edward said.

I glared at him. Suddenly I felt myself being picked up. Jacob was holding me from the back of my jacket. I was dangling from his grip.

"Come on! Do something!" Jacob yelled while shaking me.

Everyone was still watching. I felt tears well in my eyes. My fists tightened and I let out a scream. My telekinesis gift sent him flying back. He crashed into Edward, and the two flew all the way to the wall, leaving a dent.

"I hate this family! I hope you all die!" I screamed and ran upstairs.

Tears were running down my cheeks. I locked my door and ran to the bathroom. I turned the sink on and laid down on the ground, sobbing while hugging my knees to my chest.

What is happening? Why does everyone suddenly not care for me anymore? I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I hope I wake up soon, and I'm in Jaspers arms while he soothes me and tells me that it's all a dream and he loves me.

No one loves me anymore. No one. They all gave up on me. Even my mate gave up on me. Does that really show my worth of continuing on with this life?

I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Go away." My voice cracked.

I continued to cry hard. I was hyperventilating, but it wasn't like I wasn't used to feeling like I couldn't breathe properly. It's been a tough few weeks. I hate it here. I used to call this place home, but now, it feels like a trap.

——

I've been isolating myself in my room for a while. Mama brings food up for me three times a day. Sometimes I eat them, other times I don't.

Ace hasn't been able to come in. I won't let him. I just want to be alone. I feel like I can only trust myself.

I was laying in bed, when I heard a loud scream. All the sounds after that, we're hard to ignore. I went downstairs, and saw Jacob on his knees while looking at Rosalie who was holding a baby.

Then it clicked to me. Bella just gave birth. I could hear Edward crying from here. Me being useless as always, I just stood there. I watched everything happen.

——

I had to look after the baby while everyone else went hunting. Ace was busy moving his clothes to Jason and Alice's room.

Renesmee was cute. She was just a little baby. I kept playing with her cute little hands and feet. She giggled whenever I would tickle her.

Time had gone by so fast, I didn't even realise that the others had come back until Rosalie grabbed Renesmee and walked away. She didn't even say hello to me.

I looked down and got up. I started walking to the stairs. I could feel eyes on me. I looked quickly to see that Jasper was staring at me.

As I started walking up the stairs, I was called down.

"Anastasia, can you stay down here please. We all have something to discuss with you." Mama said.

I nodded and came back down. We all sat down at the table. They were all staring at me.

"Anastasia. What I'm about to tell you, is not to make you sad. It's to make you better. You must know that we all love you. We care deeply for you." Papa said.

I nodded. I looked down, playing with my fingers.

"We will be sending you to stay with the Volturi."
Papa said.

My eyes snapped to him. I saw Jasper do the same. He looked shocked but tried to cover it up.

"W-why?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"It's because they can teach you to control your gifts. They can teach you everything you need to know on control. They can also teach you how to fight and protect yourself. We are sending you there for your own benefit." Papa said.

I let out a sob.

"My own benefit? You guys have done nothing but be terrible to me! First Jasper ignores me because I'm 5 and you all agree with him. Jacob and Edward scream at me and you all just WATCH!! You say it's for my own benefit? I say you just wanna get rid of me because you don't need me anymore!

You all just took advantage of me! Was everything a lie? Because it sure seems like it." I cried out.

I wiped my tears and looked to Jasper. He looked like he was in pain. I could see the venom pooling In his eyes.

"Did you lie about me being your mate? Is that why you are acting this way? Because you know that you guys won't need me anymore?" I said holding back a sob.

"Anastasia, you know I would never lie about that." Jasper said.

"Do I? I mean I'm only 5. What do I know? I certainly don't know if your telling the truth or not. I'm just human, I can't feel the bond like you can. Maybe you knew that-"

"Anastasia!" Jasper yelled.

"What!?" I screamed while slamming my fists down.

"You didn't talk to me before and now that I'm starting to figure you guys out you start talking again?! You know what? Fine! Send me to the Volturi. I'd rather be with them than any of you.

Why am I even here? One of the kings is my relative, the start of my line. I can easily fit in. Besides, I'll just find a new mate!!" I yelled and stood up.

I ran upstairs and started packing. I grabbed my suitcases and bags and filled them with everything that I need. Clothes, shoes, accessories, bathroom stuff, etc.

I was in the middle of packing everything when suddenly my arm was pulled roughly. I winced and looked to see Jasper holding my arm tightly with angry eyes.

"I am the only one for you. I want to wait for when your older, that's why I'm avoiding you." He said.

"If you want to wait until I'm older, then why did you even show that you cared for me in the first place? You can't just look after me, always be there for me and make me happy and then leave. You can't just act like it never happened and make me feel sad.

Not only that, but you get the others involved. I don't want to be with you when I'm older Jasper. If you can make me feel sad now, imagine what you could do to me when I'm older." My voice cracked.

I let out a cry as I pulled myself away from him. I saw his bottom lip tremble a little bit. He bent down to be the same height as me. He held my arms softly.

"I wouldn't dare hurt you." He said slowly.

"You already did." I cried out.

My sobs were hysterical. My fists were clenched. My eyes closed tightly as tears continue to pour out. My heart felt like it was breaking into two. I've only lived 5 years. Look at me already feeling heartbroken.

I felt him wrap his arms around me. I pushed him away.

"No! Go away! Let me go! I don't want you near me!" I screamed.

I heard him let out a sob. It was quiet, but I could still hear it.

I pushed him off me and ran into the bathroom. I locked the door. I cried harder and fell to my knees. I Hugged myself tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 30
Luna just turned two. Her mom was turned into a vampire, and left her alone. A man found her when she was a newborn, and turned her in to an orphanag...
421K 15.4K 29
"Just two girls... looking after a robotic baby. What part of that is weird?" ☆☆☆ A story where two students pair up to look after a robotic baby for...
813K 11.9K 41
What if there was another Cullen that was the true mate to Edward...what if Alice and Edward never liked Bella even though she was Edwards blood sing...
238K 6K 15
(Sequel) It has been a few months since she learned about vampires. She and Jasper were together. But, What happens when Jasper had to move away due...