Wish I could meet you |Genshi...

By ShortyMukami

!Hiatus for now! I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable enough to continue this fanfic sorry.. Might change m... More

1. Who is that?!
2. Meeting more People
3. Joining the Fatui?
4. "Are you bald?"
5. a special dinner
6. Otaku meets the Trap...
7. A cat, an alchemist and a simp
8. Gliding exam and the Fat-ui
9. bubblegum demon
10. Aether vs Y/n
11. Seriously? This bitch never dies!
12. Vampire and Dragonspine
13. I'M NOT FUCKING MORAX!
14. Family..?
15. Secret admirer, fiance and the Uno battle
16. an angry god or a travel companion?
17. Adventures with Y/n, Paimon, Aether and Osial
18. "Let's throw her in to the ocean!"
20. Reuniting (+important a/n at the end)

19. Enemies- no wait that brat is their boss?!

1.9K 86 80
By ShortyMukami

"Dear Kevin, I'm sorry for calling you a perv. I understood that you were only being nice and I made you look like the bad guy. I sincerely apologize for all the trouble I have caused you. What I did is unforgivable but please take my sister back. You don't understand how painfully annoying and weird she is. On top of that she is a snitch and would give away any information about me for merely 5 bucks. My information are worth much more than that. You yourself probably know it since you seem to be a smart person. Please take her back." I prayed to Kevin. Of course I'm not sorry for anything but my sister needs to go.

"You seem to be desperate" Osial commented while stealing a glance at my sister.

"May I add another idea?" He asked.

"No, we won't throw her in to the ocean"

"I know that, but what if we leave her to the traveler after arriving in Inazuma?" He suggested.

"Wait, for once you have an actually smart idea. If he can bear Paimon my sister should be no problem at all!" I stated excited. We went ahead to the boat, dragging my unconscious sister with us. I laid her down next to some boxes and wrote 'for the Traveler (Aether), please look after her' on her forehead with a sharpie.

"We're finished, now let's wait until we arrive in Inazuma" I said laying down. Time for a small nap.

"Oi Brat, we have arrived, come on let's get out fast before your sister sees us!" Osial woke me up.

"Ughh, give me five more minutes" I turned around and tried to get some more sleep.
What I didn't knew was that Osial already was off the boat. He pulled the chain and I fell off the boat right in to the ocean.

"DAMN YOU LITTLE-" he shushed me and pointed at my sister who was angrily searching for me. He helped me up and we silently made our way through Ritou.

"Hey! You don't look like you're from here. Do you have permission for entering Inazuma?" a woman stoped us.

"How rude! We're close friends of the Yashiro Commissioner! We were on our way to the Kamisato Estate." I explained.

"I'm sorry, but everyone could make up something like this. Do you have an invitation letter? If not you have to leave Inazuma." She said.

"Didn't you listen? I told you-" I got cut off by an all too familiar voice.

"Oh hello, is there a problem?" Thoma asked the woman who didn't let us go.

"Oh thank the archons you came Thoma. This two outlanders claim to be close friends of the Yashiro commissioner, yet they don't have any kind of invitation letter." she explained the situation.

"Ah don't worry Miss Kageyama, I was about to pick them up since Y/n has quite a talent for loosing things. Sorry for the trouble!" Thoma apologized in our behalf. The woman let us go and we bid our goodbyes.

"So tell me, how and why did you suddenly disappear? Also who are you?" Thoma started questioning Osial and me.

"First things first, I was bored and asked Kevin to entertain me. He teleported me in to the ocean, there I met this guy here, Osial. Oh and also my amazing powers got cut to one use per day.." I explained, the later part was very emotional. At least for me.

"Alright, what's the deal with the chain..? Is this some sort of kink? Don't get me wrong, I don't judge! You do you I guess.." Thoma stared weirdly at the chain that connected Osial and me.

"Hell no! Ew. I would never! Especially not with this old guy! Who do you think I am?!" I asked in utter shock.

"I would rather die." Osial added.

"Hehe, sorry for the misunderstanding. What are you planning on doing during your stay in Inazuma?" Thoma asked us.

"Hmm.. Now that I remember, we planned to stay with the traveler but we left my sister with him.. They are both gonna kill us!! Thoma you have some space left at the estate?? We need to hide!" I started dashing out of Ritou, towards the Kamisato estate.

With Osial and Thoma;

Osial was pulled by the chain.

"I still have some stuff to do, Y/n should know the way so don't worry! See you soon Osial~" Thoma bid hid goodbye and left.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Yep, just in time" Just as Osial predicted the chain stopped pulling. He slowly made his way to Y/n. There laid Y/n, on the ground and out of breath.

"Give me.. *huff* a minute... I-.. I need to... *huff* catch my.. breath" Y/n said before passing out.

"..great. How should I know where we are supposed to go..?" Osial sighed and looked at his surroundings. He noticed a group of armed people approaching him. They were getting their weapons ready, some of them even started shooting towards him and Y/n.

"Of course this brat choosed to get unconscious now out of all times. Damn you Y/n!" Osial spat angrily and got ready to fight back.

"Wait, did you say Y/n?" one guy with read clothing and a rifle asked while his comrades stopped attacking the two. Osial looked dumbfounded at them.

"I guess?" he looked at them confused at why they suddenly stopped attacking.

"This [hair length] [hair colour].. the strange chose of clothing.. Why didn't I notice earlier? This must be the new member the La Signora, Scaramouche and Childe  talked about.." the one with yellowish clothes and a staff stated.

"We are utterly sorry for trying to attack you. We didn't knew that you belonged with them. If there is anything we could do to make you forget this incident happened we would be more than grateful to do so.*mumbles* please don't cut off my limbs..." they all got to their knees and apologized while praying for their lives. Osial enjoyed the situation, people on their knees begging to spare them.. It reminded him of the power he once held, during the archon war when he committed literal genocide and killed thousands of humans and gods. What joyous memories.

"Well there is something you could do, but don't get ahead of yourself and think I would simply forget this matter. Bring us to the Kayi- no Kani? Oh! The Kanjisako estate. If you do so I might spare your loved ones." Osial spoke proudly. The fatui agents looked confused at each other.

"Do you perhaps mean the Kamisato estate, sir?" The electrohammer vanguard asked while tilting his head to the side.

"That's what I said. Anyways make it quick or I might get time to think of a good punishment that I'm sure you will never forget. Oh and one of you carry that brat over there." Osial threatened while the mirror maiden picked up Y/n.

"Yes, sir! Just follow our lead!" The scared agents saluted and started walking him towards the Kamisato estate.

"Ughhh.. where am I..?" I questioned while slowly waking up. I looked around and noticed that someone was carrying me.

"Good afternoon boss, would you like for me to let you down?" the women carrying me offered.

"Nah, I don't often get the chance to get carried by such a beaut-" before I could finish someone bonked my head.

"I see you are awake, I think you already caused enough trouble for everyone so I think it would be best if you walked. After all it's not like you've any broken limbs like these guys" Osial said while pointing at the other fatui agents who all seemed beaten up.

What the hell happened while I was unconscious??

"Haha, right.. You can let me down miss, thank you for caring me!" I did a quick bow and started walking.

"No need to thank or bow!! It's not appropriate for a boss to bow to their subordinates like this! I also only did the bare minimum" the tall lady waved with her arms around.

"Nonsense! Anyways where are we heading again?" I asked only to hear a sigh from Osial.

"The Kanjisato es-" Osial got interrupted.

"Kamisato estate boss!" Osial shoot a glare towards the guy who interrupted him which slightly started to tremble.

"Oh right!" I remembered and recognized the mentioned estate in the distance.

"Oh I can see it already! Thank you for escorting us so far and thank you again for carrying me! You're free to go now since I know my way from here." I politely bowed to them. They panicky waved their arms around and again told me not to bow to them. In the end we parted our ways.

"So who were those people actually?" You asked Osial who looked at you confused.

"Huh? I thought you knew them? They said something about you being some sort of member and mentioned names like La Senoray and Scawanus? oh and they mentioned a child. I never knew you had such power to boss people around." Osial stated surprised.

"Huh I didn't know either. And who are the people you were talking about- WAIT- by any chance.. did you meant to say La Signora, Scaramouche and Childe?" I stopped walking and asked him.

"That's what I said?" Osial answered confused.

"PFAHAHAHAH OSIAL DAMN SOMETIMES YOU'RE SO FUNNY DUDE I LOVE YOU HAHA" I bursted out laughing.

"What do you mean funny? And ew. Nobody wants to be loved by something like you. Back then people would have stoned you for saying something like that." Osial said overly disgusted.

"I didn't meant it literally. It's meant platonically. Old people sure are stupid" I sighed and started walking again.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?! OLD?! STUPID?! YOU WANNA GO AND FIGHT ME??" Osial bursted out angrily. I ignored him and continued walking.

Soon I noticed water droplets falling on to me.. weird.. the sky didn't looked cloudy at all a few minutes ago. I looked up only to notice a tiny cloud right over my head.

"..Osial... stop being so childish and make that cloud disappear." I asked slightly annoyed. He ignored me and made it 'rain' even more.

"..OSIAL.. please." Even more rain came, I think it's slowly turning in to a tiny thunderstorm.

"I swear... if you don't stop immediately I won't hesitate to toast you.." I still got ignored, in fact a tiny lightning bolt actually hit me.

"ENOUGH!!" I yelled and tried to hit him with my own much bigger version lightning bolts. He dodge everyone of them and ran to the estate. About 10 minutes later I noticed how we already arrived.

"Oh we arrived! Come on we need to hide somewhere here before Aether arrives!! He is gonna kill me- us!" I started dashing inside.

"Oh- greetings Y/n and unknown guest chained to Y/n! What a pleasant surprise, is there anything I can help you with?" Ayaka asked with a small smile.

"Oh hello Ayaka! Do you mind if we hide here? A friend of ours is probably very mad at us and probably won't hesitate to end us if he finds us. I don't want to think about how Aether would end us.." I explained to Ayaka which chuckled slightly and showed us a room where we could hide for now. We all sat down while a servant brought us some Inazuman specialties and freshly bread tea.

"Thoma already told me what happened, so tell me, did you already use your daily wish?" Ayaka asked while taking a sip of her tea.

"I haven't yet, what do you need? A bigger estate? A Thoma clone? Oh! Do you want faster wifi?" I took one of the tricolored dangos.

"Haha I don't need any of those, thank you. I don't know if this is too complicated but do you think you could wish to stop the vision hunt decree?" Ayaka looked serious.

"Vision hunt decree? Hmm.. I think I've heard of it by Kazuha.. his friend was slain because of it.. I can try!" I said sadly.

I put my hands together and prayed to Kevin and wished for the vision hunt decree to stop. After awhile I felt that a note appeared between my hands. I opened them and started to read the note loudly.

"'Dear Osial, Kamisato Ayaka and annoying one,
I'm able to stop it but if I would do it it would end up quite.. unpleasant..
Trust me when I tell you that a young handsome man will come to the estate soon and be a major help of stopping it. Don't let Y/n be lazy and send them to help that man.
Also Y/n don't be bummed about doing work, you will meet a lot of people during that journey. Some better some worse. I might spoiler you by telling you that you might loose someone close to you soon.
Stop cheering, it's not your sister.

-Unknown'"

"Well, at least it's good to know that the vision hunt decree will find it's ending soon. Also I'm sorry to hear about the latter part.." Ayaka said with an sorrowful smile.

"Don't worry! Kevin is probably just joking!" I said with a big grin.

I am back from the death.. and yeah the name of the chapter kinda is in Osials Pov.
Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I think we all know who's the one gonna die. I think you probably also might already figured out who the young handsome man will be (;

Word count: 2277

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 499 46
"You're so cute thinking you scare me. You should be scared of me." "I'm so lucky to have found you Y/N. You understand me in ways nobody else has." ...
36.7K 966 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...
27.4K 729 40
ლ(' ❥ 'ლ) You pretty much get isekai'd and wake up as a slime in the world of Teyvat. But not in the way you, Y/N expected. This takes part after all...
323K 11K 33
🎞️ . . . A child in the hands of the god of Geo who lives a few hundred years already, not growing an inch as they stayed child over all the tim...