The World's Fastest Cuber

By CloudboiAzzy

A short fictional story about becoming the world's fastest cuber, solving Rubik's cubes. I actually wrote thi... More

Discovery
Humble Beginnings
To One Minute
Sub-20 Seconds
First Sub-10
Finding Out About Comps
Losing Hope
Gaining Hope
Helpful Tips
First Competition Solve
Second And Third Solves
Fourth Solve
The Final Solve

I Am The World's Fastest Cuber

10 0 4
By CloudboiAzzy

As it turned out, Feliks Zemdegs himself was attending the competition, and, seeing all the excitement, came over to check out what was happening.

He saw that I got the world record, so he came over to me. I was starstruck at the sight of my idol, the cubing legend that he is.

He gave me a high-five and congratulated me, and I thanked him for being my inspiration.

Over a year of non-stop practice, I finally achieved my ultimate goal.

I currently hold the world-record single solve time of 3.10 seconds and the world-record average of 4.99 seconds for the Rubik’s cube.

I am the world’s fastest cuber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 169 4
Dee Dee 🐑 အပြာစာပေ
79.5K 5.6K 60
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...