Sumod: The endless love❤

By AnjaliRawat18

Hello friends ~*~*~*~*~*~* 💕🎶 Yeh lamhe... Yeh pal hum... Barso yaad karenge... Yeh mausam chale gaye toh... More

Introduction😊
Shot 1😊
Shot 3♣😕♣
Shot 4😈😈
Shot 5😌
Shot 6💕
Shot 7🤗
Shot 8😌😌

Shot 2🤧

569 87 30
By AnjaliRawat18

Hello friends

Next day:

Susheela had already called for appointment and and they told her to come in morning sharp 9:00 a.m.

She instructed everything to Shanti aunty and tell her to take care of Ansh. She will be back soon.

She took Auto and go to dharma. She go inside to reception and tell that she wants to meet Harsh singhania. As Arjun already instructed Everything to receptionist. She did as she was told.

Receptionist: wait a minute ma'am, I will ask sir.

Susheela nods.

Receptionist call in pramod cabin. Pramod who was already looking at her from CCTV smirked and take the call.

Reception: sir, a lady named Susheela is here to meet u.

P : tell her I m busy. She can wait..

Receptionist: alright sir..

Receptionist: ma'am , please wait.. sir is busy..

S : alright, I will wait.

Pramod look at her from CCTV footage.. watching in his laptop screen.

After a long four years, he could see her finally. She was looking so simple in black and grey combination simple saree. She was wearing wrist watch.. other than that she was having nothing.

No make up, touch up. She was simply looking beautiful even after being a mother of baby. She was tapping her feet on floor continuously which she generally used to do when she was nervous.

Susheela getting bore so she took magazine and start reading it. Time passed and she was still waiting. It was already 1:30 p.m. so she thought to ask receptionist again.

S : excuse me? How much time it will take.

Receptionist: sorry ma'am, but it's sir lunch time with foreign delegates. It may take time.

S :( sigh) it's ok.. she go and sit there again and wait.

Then only she get call.

S : ji aunty..

Shanti: susheela what happened, u didn't come till now? Did u meet him?

S : he is busy in meeting . Aunty ,I will be back soon. Is Ansh okay?

Shanti: yeah, he started crying but now he is okay.

Susheela : hmm. I will try to come soon.
She cut the call.. and wait for him.

Pramod intentionally kept himself busy in meetings but he was continuously looking at her every move through camera.

It was already 6:00 p.m.

Susheela was having enough. She wanted to go back now. She was angry too that she was not able to meet him but she knew she has to maintain cool otherwise situation may be complicated.

Then only receptionist call her.

Receptionist: ma'am, unfortunately sir is really busy so he told u to come tomorrow.

S :( angry) what? I was waiting to talk but..

Receptionist: I m really sorry ma'am, I can't help it.. please come tomorrow..

Susheela closed her eyes in frustration and took her bag and go out of building. She took Auto and reach orphanage.

It was already dark when she reach. Ansh whom Shanti was trying to calm as he was crying continuously see his mumma and come out from Shanti arm then run to her.

Ansh: ( cry) mumma..

Susheela : aww.. bachha.. shh.. why are u crying? Haan, see mumma is back.

She pats his back and try to calm him.
Shanti: he was crying since long time susheela.

S : don't worry aunty, I will see.

Shanti: did u talk to Mr. Singhania?

Susheela get angry: no, he called me but he was busy in his meeting and now I have to go tomorrow.

Shanti: now what?

S : nothing, with no choice I have to go tomorrow.

Shanti: hmm.. anyway u take Ansh to ur room and take rest. I will bring ur dinner.

Susheela nods.. she took Ansh to her room.

Next day:

Susheela again get ready and reach dharma's.

She ask receptionist. Who told her to wait sometime. Mr. Singhania will call her in a while.

Susheela nods and sit there waiting to meet him. And once again it was going like yesterday, the way she waited for him.

Receptionist: ma'am, would u like to take something?

S :( stern) I only want to meet ur sir.

Receptionist nods and gulp seeing susheela in anger.

Pramod was sitting in his cabin chair. and just looking at her.
He was free from meeting but didn't call her. He smiled to see her getting irritated with each passing minutes. He was knowingly doing this.

Susheela look at the the time and it was 3:30 p.m. now ,it was getting into her nerves.what the hell is happening. She get up from her seat and go to reception.

S : what is ur sir doing?

Receptionist: sorry ma'am, he is busy.

Susheela :( angry) busy busy ,busy..!! That's the answer I m getting since yesterday.
I m just sitting here and waiting to talk to him but he don't have time. I took appointment then only I came. I also have work.. he is not only person who is having work.

My son is alone there and here I m wasting my time because ur sir has no enough time to just have a word with me. What kind of mannerism is it?

Receptionist: ma'am please don't shout like this, it's office.

S : that I should have understood if u and ur sir wouldn't have tested my patience and wasted my time like this. If he is not ready to take then tell me directly.. I will go.

Receptionist: ma'am.. I..

Then only phone rang.
Receptionist: excuse me.. ( room the call) yes sir,

O.s.: send her in..

Reception: alright sir.

Reception: ma'am ,u please go inside. sir is waiting for u.

Susheela take a deep sigh closing her eyes to control her anger.

S.: where?

Receptionist: this way ma'am..
Susheela nods and go from there whereas receptionist took sigh of relief.

Pramod who saw her patience finally broke and shouting on receptionist. He call receptionist and tell her to send her in.

A knock appears on his door and he knew it's her.

" Come in"

Susheela come inside.. only to find a man was sitting on chair and chair was turned to opposite direction.

Pramod : have a seat Mrs. Susheela..
His voice was changed.

Susheela took seat..

Then only chair turned and he finally see her.
Susheela look at him and get nervous. Well, don't worry she didn't recognize pramod as he put fake beared and moustache.
He put on spectacles and fake cut mark near his forhead. He had changed his voice.

Susheela was just nervous to talk to him but she gathered some confidence.

S : hello Mr. Singhania.
P : hello.. so ,tell me what can I do for u?( Leaning back on his chair?

S : I wanted to talk to u about that orphanage property.

P : well, that property belong to me, what do u want to talk about?

He behaved too casual as if he don't have any idea what she want to say.

S : actually,I live there with those children.

P : I see, so?

S: see ,Mr. Singhaniya, u can get any land for Making ur shopping mall but please don't throw us from there. It's been around 15 years of that orphanage.

P : see, I have bought that land for my use and I can do what I want. As simple as that.

S : I know, but atleast think about those children who live there. Where will they go? It's their only shelter.

P : so , what should I do? It's not my problem wherever they go.
Anyway everyone should know to live and take care of themselves who knows when u get betrayal or someone cheat u?
U also have betrayed someone in ur life?

Susheela face instantly turn pale listening it. Pramod smirked as he know he hit the right place.

P : we should never trust anyone. We should only expect betrayal so that it can never hurt us, right?

S : what? ( Uncomfortable)

Pramod : yeah, I mean see, the way Mr. Roy sold his property and without saying anything he go from here. It's like betrayal only for u.

S : listen Mr. Singhania, I know he had sold u this property but...

P : but? There is nothing but. I have all my rights to claim my property.

S : please don't do this.. there can be something if I can do. Please try to understand.

P : oh okay, I will give u second option..

Susheela:( little relieved) what?.

Pramod : give me the amount I paid for the land and I will give that land to u.. and for ur information it's just 20 cr.

S.:( shocked) 20 cr?

P : yeah, only 20 cr. If u pay me then that orphanage is all urs.

S : how can I get that much amount?

Pramod : that's not my problem. U asked for second option and I gave u.

It's never easy to save something what u love the most. There is always a price u have to pay.

Susheela gripped on the chair not knowing what to do or say. There is no way she was looking. She could never get that much amount even if she want to.

Pramod noticed her. He could feel she will cry anytime. For a second he felt bad but he had already burried that pramod deep inside his heart.

Susheela compose herself and request him again.

S: please mr. Singhania, think about those Children. It's not about one life..

P :( emotionless face) I can't help u in this Mrs. Susheela.. that's ur problem.

S : fine.. thank you so much for ur time.

( Get up from chair)

P :( extend hand) well nice to meet u then.

Susheela look at his hand but didn't hold it, she joined her hand.

S : namastey, I wish I could say the same to u Mr. Singhania that I feel glad to meet u but sorry to disappoint u, I didn't felt nice.
Bye..

Saying this she took her phone from table and go out of his cabin.

Pramod didn't react but he was hurt. He closed his eyes and a tear fell from his eyes. He wipe it composing himself.

Susheela go out. She doesn't know what she should do. She took the cab and reach orphanage.

She goes to orphanage where children were waiting for her with Shanti aunty but watching her sad face, everyone get that nothing happened.

Shanti: susheela

S : nothing happened aunty, we have to go from here? But where will we go?( Sad and hopeless)

Then susheela told Everything to her.

Shanti: don't worry susheela, we will go to my village. I have small house there..

S : but aunty..

Shanti: we don't have choice susheela.
A group of children come there to susheela. They tried to cheer her up.

" Susheela di , no problem, Shanti aunty said na. We will go to her village and we will also feel good going to new place. U don't cry."

Susheelq try to smile watching them but couldn't help herself.

S : aunty , I m going to my room.. where is Ansh.

Shanti: he is sleeping there only. He get tired after playing.

Susheela nods and go to her room. She sees Ansh was sleeping peacefully. She caress his face and sees a photo hanging on wall. She goes there and took the frame in her hand. She sit there leaning on the wall.

" I m feeling defeated once again. I lose again. Since the time u left me, I only get defeated by my life. U told me,

u will be there for me always then why u left? Why I broke ur promise? If u had been here then I know nothing like this would happened. I can't struggle more alone.. I wanted u beside me but u left..

u left me alone with ur son to suffer in this heartless world where no one care for others. Why no one like u? Why did you do this to me? Why?"

She caressed the photo and her tear fell on the frame. She hugged it close to her heart and cried bitterly.

Next day susheela go to a lawyer and ask if they could anything but he said there is no way because that property belong to them. She was coming after meeting lawyer then she get a call. It was some unknown no.

Susheela: hello..

O.s: I don't think that could be helpful for u ?

Susheela : atleast I tried to do it for myself, to save orphanage.. not like u Mr. Singhania who is all set to snatch their world those children.

Pramod : call me selfish, that's what I m because that's what I left with.. any way I called to remind u that u have two days more ,if u can submit the amount then orphanage is urs or I would like if I won't have to tell my guards to throw u all out and u all leave Peacefully.

S : that won't be needed. I will see to it.
P: well nice then..

Susheela hang up the call.. and blink her eye to suppress pain.

Next day:

Night:

It was raining outside. Susheela had gone out. She come back to orphanage and see all children were playing in rain.

She gets Happy to see them atleast they are happy even after knowing that they won't be live here longer.

But then she concern for their health.

Susheela: enough kids . Now get back and dry urself. U will fall I'll.

Kids: susheela di.. some more time please.

Susheela: no ,no more.. u will fall ill.
Come one go now. Shanti aunty. Take them inside.

Shanti: come kids.. get changed and go to sleep.

She took kids inside. Shanti give Ansh to susheela.

Ansh: mumma.. Shanti aunty didn't let me go in rain.

S : really? Ok, I will scold her ,why didn't she let u go in rain? Hmm? But if u get ill then who will take care of mumma?

Ansh: really mumma? We get ill if we play in rain?

S : yes bachcha..
Ansh: oh, then I won't play.

Susheela smile at him.

She took him inside. She have her dinner then tell him bed time story. He slept. Susheela caress his face then thunder strike.

She shuddered but then composed herself. She get up from bed and cover Ansh properly with duvet. She go to window and open it.

The droplets fall on her and she gets wet. She closed her eyes and feel the rain. Tear fell from her eyes with rainwater that was falling on her face.

Pramod mansion:

He was also looking outside raining.

Pramod : ( watching the rain from window) I could never understand why it was so easy for u to move in leaving me behind.

Because the susheela I knew , her heart beats in me. She love me so much.

She just feel protected in my embrace. She could do anything for me.

If that was the truth then what was that when u say u don't care even after knowing that I was dying. I still love u so much susherlaa.. I still want u in my life..

I knew u moved on but I m still there waiting for u. I was searching for you all the while because I m dying without my answer why did u do that to me?

Whatever u have done with me, may have hurt me more than I could bear But I never wished to see u that way, as a widow.

I don't care anything. I will get u back in my life no matter what. I know that u will never agree to come back to me so easily because our love meant nothing to u but I won't leave u this time.

I m hiding myself from u but will disclose to u soon. I m not that heartless susheela that I will throw those innocent children and u from there.

I was just finding my way back to u. I know u don't have any choice left and u will think to leave but I won't let u go. My last card is still with me.

U can do anything for those children and that orphanage and for that I want u back in my life. With no option left ,I know u will accept my proposal but before that I will disclose myself and get my answer, why did u do that?

He extended his hand and feel it falling.. : this rain only give me feeling that u r with me even if u r not.

Because it became the witness of our Union. I still feel ur arm around me. I still feel ur lips on mine. I can still sense your shiver when ur lips touched mine.

I still feel ur touch on my chest, I still remember that love which ur eyes hold for me that night. Was that lie? Does that mean nothing to u?

Flashback

Sumod along with their collage friends went to shimla for collage trip......

And there only.

......

One rainy night.....

She hugged him, pramod took her beneath himself. She closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her neck. He dugged his face in crook of her neck and give her lingering kisses.

He moved up kissing her chin and jawline..then her cheeks. He kissed her eyes ,them her nose and placed his lips on hers.. she shivers with touch but took her lips in passionate kiss.

Susheela also kissed him back. He moved down and kissing length of her neck to her shoulder. Her hand moved sensually on his chest to her back, pulling more to herself. He looked at her.

Pramod : ( whispered)are u sure about it susheela? I don't want u to regret..

Susheela : ( smile) I m sure more than anything else. I can never regret being loved by u.

Saying this she moved up at bit and kissed him.. Pramod also kissed her back.

Screen freezes in their faces kissing each other. They get involved in their love making.

Flashback end

Pramod eyes filled with tears: was that mean nothing to u susheela? Was it really easy to forget our moments?

The next day:

Orphanage:

Today was the last day for them to live. They were leaving from here to Shanti aunty village .

Every one were sad because this place hold so many memories and it's really hard for them to leave this place but still they were happy that they are together atleast.

Susheela told Shanti aunty to get packed everything.

Susheela was sitting hopelessly, she tried everything possible but couldn't do anything. She was helpless.

She was lost in thinking something then only Ansh came to her.

" Mumma, are u sad?"

Susheela: no baby ,mumma is not sad. Why will I sad when I have my Ansh , hmm?

Ansh: right, Ansh will always with mumma and never let mumma sad.

He jumped in her arm and hugged her leading her to smile at his childish nature.

This kid always bring smile on her face even in her worst pain and she is thankful to God for giving her a reason to smile and live. She hugged him back.

To be continued....

Vote target 65+

Comment your views about this chapter......😄

😉😉😉😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 7K 100
Hey guys.... 🤗 This is a one shot book based on Sumod... If you have any ideas then message me.. Happy Reading💗😊
25.4K 2.9K 40
Hello friends🤗 This is my second story is based on beautiful couple "Sumod" This story starts from when mini create drama let's see what happens Ho...
22.3K 2K 26
Hello everyone
7.3K 1.1K 26
So this story is based on SUMOD To know more read the story cause I can't tell anything here ❤thank you❤ 🌸☺keeping loving and supporting ☺🌸