DxD Paragons: The Convoluted...

By Lord_Killen_King

A 19 year old college boy dies in a car accident after buying his first car. Turns out his new car wasn't in... More

Prologue: Reborn in an Alternate DxD World
Chapter 1: Waking up as Serafall's Queen
Chapter 2: Meeting New Teachers!

Riku Seijo Info(Might change in the future)

390 10 1
By Lord_Killen_King

Name: Riku Seijo

Age: 15 years old(start of the story)

Race: Human with sealed supernatural bloodlines(former), Reincarnated Devil with dormant supernatural bloodlines(current)

Origin: He was originally a 19 year old boy that died in a car crash and was reborn in an alternate version of the Highschool DxD world.

Introduction: In his new life Riku's mother died when he was only 5 years old, after which he was adopted by his mother's closest friends the Seijo Family. He then lived happily with his adoptive family up until he graduates middle school right after turning 15 years old.

Appearance: He has black hair, purple eyes and gives off a lazy first impression.

Likes: His family, his friends, to live a peaceful life, ice cream, card games.

Dislikes: Getting into trouble, doing something dangerous.

Personality: As someone who had already died before, he is somebody who values his current life very much which is why he had originally planned on avoiding anything and everything supernatural for he understood quite well how dangerous highschool dxd's supernatural beings are.

Under normal circumstances he is usually quite kind and rarely loses his temper, however he is also someone who can get quite angry when he sees someone he cares about being harmed.

Supernatural Bloodlines:

In truth Riku actually has 5 powerful supernatural bloodlines that were suppressed and sealed by his parents when he was still in his mother's womb. They did this because they had wished for their child to live an ordinary life as a normal human.

Thanks to this Riku was born as a baby that didn't seem any different to any other normal human.

Alpha Stigma Bloodline: The first among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he inherited from his maternal grandmother's side of the family. The abilities this bloodline can bestow Riku are still unknown.

Dragon Slayer Bloodline: The second among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he also inherited from his maternal grandmother's side of the family. The abilities this bloodline can bestow Riku are still unknown.

Konoha Clan Bloodline: The third among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he inherited from his paternal grandfather's side of the family. The abilities this bloodline can bestow Riku are still unknown.

Progenitor Vampire Bloodline: The fourth among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he inherited from his paternal grandmother's side of the family. The abilities this bloodline can bestow Riku are still unknown.

Bloodline of Sparda: The fifth and final one among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he inherited from his maternal grandfather's side of the family. The abilities this bloodline can bestow Riku are still unknown.

Sacred Gear:

G - Eyes: This is Riku's Sacred Gear which takes the form of a visor with a blue lens that appears covering the user's eyes like glasses. This sacred gear was the last miracle created by the remaining sliver of the Biblical God.

Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon: This is the dragon residing within Riku's G - Eyes Sacred Gear. In truth not even the remaining sliver of the biblical god knows of this dragon's origins. All that is known about this dragon is that it seems to have accompanied Riku's soul prior to him being reborn while residing within a silver tin box.

Items:

Black Pendant: A pendant given to Riku by his birth mother Hina before she died. In truth this pendant actually had a sacred beast residing within it. After Riku was attacked by a stray devil, this pendant shattered which resulted in the sacred beast entering Riku's body serving as the 'Key' to unsealing his supernatural bloodlines.

Queen Piece: Riku was reincarnated using Serafall Leviathan's Mutation Queen Piece giving him the characteristics of a Rook, Bishop and Knight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.9K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...