โ ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๏ฟฝ...

By RADIO-

๐˜ฝ๐™‰๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™“ ๐˜ฝ๐™Ž๐˜ฟ ----------------------------------------------------- โžธ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ž ๐™ก๏ฟฝ... More

[Iษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด]
[๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ]
[๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š]
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE TWILIGHT YEARS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›EARLY LIGHT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›BLUE BAMBOO
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›LANTERNS OF ROMANCE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE LATE YEARS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE SETTING SUN
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›SCHOOLGIRL
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›REGRETTABLE PARTING
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›SELF PORTRAITS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›PANDORA'S BOX
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›RUN, MELOS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›AN URGENT APPEAL
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›MOONFLOWERS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›A SHAMEFUL LIFE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›A NEW HAMLET
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›SHAYOU
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›TSUGARU
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›VILLON'S WIFE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›ON LOVE AND BEAUTY
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›ROMANESQUE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE CHRYSANTHEMUM SPIRIT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›OUTBREAK OF HOSTILITIES
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›TONGUE-CUT SPARROW
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›GOOD BYE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›FLAWLESS
[๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—๐šœ]
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›MEURSAULT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE TESTAMENT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›RASHOMON
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›LIGHT SNOW
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›VICTIMS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›UPON THE TAINTED SORROW
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›CRACKLING MOUNTAIN
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›FIRE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›LETTERS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE OVERCOAT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› I AM A CAT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› THE MERMAID AND THE SAMURAI
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›GOAT SONGS
[๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š˜๐šœ!]
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›VITA SEXUALIS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE STORY OF A PET DOG
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›DISCOURSE ON DECADENCE
[๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐šข]
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› BEAST BENEATH THE MOONLIGHT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›BLUE EYES
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›ALL MEN ARE EQUAL
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›PRICELESS TEARS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›GASP OF THE SOUL
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›AN INHERENT DROP
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›ANOTHER
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›CHERRIES
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›SHAME
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THIS INFANT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›PHANTASM
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›OF MICE AND MEN
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›CORRUPTION
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› AND THEN THERE WERE NONE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›WHITE NIGHTS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›DUSK
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›QUIETUDE
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› EXHAUSTION
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›LITTLE WOMEN
[๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐Ÿธ.๐Ÿถ]
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›DEAD SOULS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›AUTUMN POEM
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›KOKORO
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE DEEPEST HELL
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›SONGS OF PAST DAYS
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE SILENT CRY
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›MIRROR LION
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›PLUM BLOSSOMS IN SNOW
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›AND THEN
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›BOYHOOD
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›EVENING STAR
: ฬ—ฬ€โž›THE TALE OF GENJI
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› AFTER DARK
[๐™ธ๐š—๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š€๐šž๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šœ]
[๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—]
[๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š]

: ฬ—ฬ€โž›OTOGIZOSHI

4.7K 226 213
By RADIO-

"Humanity? Don't be silly. I know. It is knocking down your fellow-men for the sake of your own happiness."
———————————————————————

"An ability user on I-Island? You dragged me to a plane just to deal with this? I could have been back in Yokohama, attempting to win the hearts of the ladies!"

Kunikida should have reconsidered bringing (Y/N) on a plane.

Atsushi should have reconsidered his decision to join them.

"Ku-ni-kiiiii-da-kuuuun~!"

"What do you want!" He yelled, slamming the laptop shut and staring at (Y/N), who was smiling sunnily at him.

"Hm, nothing really important." She responded. Kunikida had to use every cell in his body to stop himself from grabbing (Y/N) and wringing her neck right there.

He sighed deeply, rubbing his head with his hand. A headache was already starting to form. It wasn't uncommon anymore. Not since (Y/N) had joined the Agency. Which was years ago now. Kunikida deserved a raise for putting up with her bullshit.

It was truly a wonder how (Y/N) and Kunikida ever managed to be partners. They squabbled so much that anyone nearby would quickly tire of it. Today was no exception, as the squabbling began as soon as they stepped onto the plane. And Atsushi felt like he was looking after two toddlers.

What provoked him and pushed him over the edge was the incomprehensible and empty look (Y/N) shot at him. Kunikida ripped off his safety belt and arose from his seat, grabbing (Y/N)'s bolo tie and pulling her down, tightening the string of the tie, effectively suffocating the ever-bandaged girl while screaming about her uselessness.

(Y/N)'s smile only widened. "Kunikida-kun can finally fulfill his deepest desire by murdering me!
Crazy-scientist-san will resurrect me, and Kunikida will be able to kill me again!" She croaked happily as Atsushi's arms pulled the pair apart.

Kunikida glared daggers at the unbothered girl who only leaned back in her chair, allowing her arms to support the back of her head. From beside the girl, Atsushi chuckled nervously, attempting to defuse the tension. "How about we go over what we're supposed to do?"

Kunikida huffed and nodded in agreement and adjusted the glasses resting on his face. "The plan will go according to what the President stated, we will be attending a party where many industry guests will be present. According to Ranpo-san's deductions, the ability user will also be there."

(Y/N)'s expression changed to be perplexed. "So, why am I here?"

Kunikida very forcibly did not strangle her.

"Because if we are to capture the ability user, we will require you to nullify their ability. However, we will not be alone in assisting you, the Special Division for Unusual Powers will also be on the lookout." The blonde stated solemnly.

(Y/N) tilted her head. "Can't we just have Atsushi
sniff them out, or something. I don't know."

Atsushi deadpanned. "I don't think that's how it works, (Y/N)."

Kunikida cleared his throat to draw the attention of the two. "When this plane lands, we're going straight to the hotel I reserved and getting dressed. We will not waste a single minute of our time being late—"

"Eh? You reserved a hotel room without informing me?"

Kunikida shivered visibly. After that one incident of letting (Y/N) book a hotel room, he learns never to trust her again in doing things like that ever again.

————

Stepping foot into I-Expo felt like a fever dream. It was a lively and vibrant atmosphere. There were numerous attractions, cafés, shops, and exhibits around every corner. Kunikida had to keep a close eye on Atsushi because the boy kept wandering off to see things that piqued his interest.

Despite the light atmosphere, Kunikida couldn't help but notice disgusting stares directed at his partner, (Y/N). Each step she took was met with a whisper from one and a glare from the other. Perhaps the news of her past had made its way to I-Island. Kunikida's stomach churned. But it appeared that (Y/N) was completely unaware of it, or that she was simply ignoring them.

"I'm glad Atsushi is having a good time..." (Y/N) smiled faintly as she observed the boy conversing with a tourist. "It's too bad we couldn't stay longer and do some sightseeing," (Y/N) sighed as she flipped aimlessly through a tourist guidebook, folding down the corners of pages that piqued her interest.

"The Agency paid for our food and hotel room, and we're not squandering the President's money." Kunikida responded.

"Mmhm." The girl yawned. "Seems like it'd be a nice place to live, maybe. Quiet, no Port Mafia, nobody knows who you were or where you came from." she muttered, letting herself lean closer onto Kunikida.

After letting (Y/N)'s drowsy statement roll around in his mind for a moment, Kunikida spoke up. "...Hey, (Y/N)."

"Mm, yeah, Kunikida-kun?" She yawned.

"You're not required to respond if you don't want to, but I've been wondering for a while...Why did you stay in Yokohama after leaving the Port Mafia? Wouldn't it have been more logical to, I don't know, change your name, shave your head, and flee somewhere, like in those stupid movies you like to force me to watch late at night?"

"Hmmmmm?" (Y/N) straightened her posture. "What makes you think I didn't? How do you know my surname is (L/N) (Y/N)? And, Kunikida, do you really want me to shave my head?"

Kunikida cast a skeptical look at (Y/N), then sighed, "...I guess not."

(Y/N) laughed while making a contemplative face. "I'm not sure why I didn't. I guess I just didn't consider it."

Kunikida snorted. "You not thinking about something? I'll believe it when I see it..."

"It's true," (Y/N) pouted. "Sure, I made a lot of enemies in the Mafia, but I didn't think any of them had a strong enough desire to kill me to try to find me. Most of them probably had no idea I was leaving...I managed to fly under the radar for the most part. I didn't go looking for trouble, and it's possible that trouble didn't feel like coming looking for me." She shrugged. "Same goes with the League."

"Mm," Kunikida nodded, not entirely convinced that this was the entire story, but acknowledging that he wasn't going to get a better answer from (Y/N) right now.

"Perhaps it would've been a better idea," she pondered, "Taneda would've probably put in a good word if I wanted to go somewhere else, but the Agency sounded like a pretty good option..."

"Well, either way," Kunikida said, returning his gaze to Atsushi, who was in awe of the various advancements being presented by some commoner. "...I'm glad you chose to stay in Yokohama."

"What was that, Kunikida?" (Y/N) flashed a mischievous grin.

"You heard me, waste of bandages," Kunikida gently shoved (Y/N) away.

"You know, I thought you were implying that you liked having me around for a second there." She laughed and poked Kunikida in the ribs.

Kunikida slapped her hand away and rolled his eyes. "Stay focused. Can you double-check the map to make sure we're on the right track?"

(Y/N) took out her phone and unlocked it without hesitation. She remained motionless for a few moments. Kunikida raised an eyebrow in response to her reaction.

The girl gave a dry laugh. "So...funny story..."

Kunikida snatched the girl's phone and looked at the map on her phone. He inhaled sharply and glared at the girl, who only smiled innocently.

"How did you manage to get the wrong address?"

(Y/N) shrugged. "I don't know. I was thinking about suicide when I wrote it down." She looked around and took in her surroundings. "Actually, this wouldn't be a bad place to—"

"Will you stop with suicide for once in your life?!" he yelled, before sighing. "Now were going to be late for the party. Let's try to get the right location and you better hope that we can still manage to be on time." He pulled out his phone and texted Fukuzawa's number.

(Y/N) scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh please, the party is in a few hours. I doubt we'd be late in any case."

"What? Of course, if we don't hurry up, we'll be late!" Kunikida clenches his teeth. "We need to get proper directions, get to our room, get dressed, and make ourselves look presentable. And because there are three of us, it will take longer."

"Blah, blah, blah, I get it, there's a stick up your ass. However, if you continue to stand there and yap about it, we'll be even more late."

Kunikida's hands inches closer to her neck before retracting. Unfortunately, she was correct. He would be wasting valuable time if he continued to argue with the girl.

The blonde muttered a curse and walked away from (Y/N) to find Atsushi.

"I like it" he heard (Y/N) say. Kunikida looked back, a little perplexed, to find (Y/N) staring at his bottom. She was mischievously smiling, her long and delicate fingers around her chin, as if looking at a work of art.

Kunikida took five seconds to realize what she was doing and what her words meant. In an instant, his face became hot, and he could only yell:

"QUIT LOOKING AT MY ASS!"

If it wasn't for Atsushi stepping in, (Y/N) would've received a broken nose.

————

(Y/N)'s hair hangs long from her face, except for a few stubborn strands that cling to her forehead.

"Ffbbvvvbttt." She blows away at them with puffed cheeks and a closed mouth. "SffBBBVV--"

"(Y/N)!"

The girl grumbled and cast a light glance at Atsushi. "I'm not going to some stupid ass event where I have to sit and listen to people I don't know give stupid speeches while pretending to care. It's not like I brought any formal clothes, anyway." (Y/N) sassed as she leaned back against the pillows on Kunikida's bed, hearing Atsushi rummage through his luggage.

"I had a feeling you'd say that...so I brought you clothes."

(Y/N) realized her opinion no longer mattered. She sighed and sat up, putting her hands inside the space created by her legs coming together. She looked at Atsushi, who was holding clothes, presumably for said girl.

Atsushi nervously bit his lip and looked away. "Kyouka helped me pick it out for you."

She grumbled and rose from the bed to take the clothes that Atsushi had chosen for her with the assistance of Kyouka. (Y/N) turned towards the bathroom and noticed Kunikida had just finished getting dressed.

(Y/N) whistled.

Kunikida wore a simple suit. He was dressed in a dark gray suit with matching pants and jacket, a black shirt, and a red tie. His hair was still tied in a ponytail, but it was slicker back, as if he had used hair gel.

"What are your thoughts?" Kunikida inquired with a turn. Atsushi nodded and complimented him on his appearance. (Y/N), on the other hand, couldn't stop staring.

"You look hot—"she cleared her throat, "You look good."

"What was that you said before?"

"Nothing!" The girl brushed past the blonde and waltzed into the bathroom. She sighed deeply and began to dress.

It didn't take her long to finish. The girl stepped out the bathroom. Kunikida and Atsushi, who was already dressed in the same colored suit as Kunikida, looked over.

(Y/N) was dressed in a fine white suit from head to toe. While it looked similar to the one she usually wore, the materials were far superior. Her overcoat, her pants, and her vest were all white. The only contrasting colors were her button-up, which was black, her shoes, which were also black, and the tie, which was a deep red color that set everything off.

"You look good, (Y/N)."

Kunikida's response caught her off guard, and she blinked. Was he just talking out his ass again?

"I have to agree. White suits you." Atsushi voiced.

"Why thank you. I have not worn white in quite a few years. Perhaps I'll start wearing it more frequently again." (Y/N) stated as she struck a small pose with her hand on her hip.

"Oi, you two, hurry up! We don't have much time and it's important to be there on the dot!" Kunikida yelled from outside the room. "And don't forget to put on your earpieces I left for you on the table!"

Atsushi chuckled and started walking towards the door, picking up a small black earpiece along the way. He didn't want to enrage Kunikida any further.

"Atsushi."

The boy came to a halt and looked behind him to see (Y/N) approaching him, unexpectedly grabbing his shoulder with one hand and—

"Your tie's crooked. Do you even bother looking in the mirror?"

They were closer than necessary as (Y/N) straightened Atsushi's tie, and if Atsushi hadn't been so taken aback by (Y/N)'s actions he was certain his face would've matched his tie, which matched
(Y/N)'s tie, which matched Kunikida's tie, and it would've all been a nice ensemble of the color of passion and roses.

Calloused hands stilled with a finality, lingering with that same confidence as (Y/N) looked up, holding Atsushi's wide eyes. After a fraction of a second to several minutes, (Y/N) looked away while letting go of Atsushi's clothes, muttering, "Let's go," as she quickly hurried to the door.

Atsushi was stuck in place, but he knew that stalling would irritate Kunikida even more, so he forced himself to move towards the door and after (Y/N).

————

It was a calculated move for (Y/N) to abandon her phone in their room, but she wasn't so sure it was for Atsushi and Kunikida to do the same. The only reason she knew they had a phone was because she'd seen them put it on the dresser earlier—that, and Kunikida would occasionally go online in the Agency group chat to rant about how (Y/N) was misbehaving. But that wasn't the point.

Because they had all left their phones in the hotel room, they might have trouble navigating this unfamiliar building because they had maps on their phones.

Unfortunately, (Y/N) took the initiative and led the way.

And, thanks to her amazing navigation skills, she had absolutely no idea where she was going.

"Are you certain we're heading in the right direction?" Kunikida muttered to the girl. Thinking about it, he really should have questioned (Y/N) several floors ago. Instead, they were in an empty hallway on the twelfth floor while the banquet was most likely on the first floor.

"Yeah, I mean I'm pretty sure we are..." They were in a fairly large hall somewhere in the reception building, but at least a few floors up from the actual reception.

Atsushi tugged on his neck collar. "Your pretty sure? That response does not sit well with me."

(Y/N) huffed. "Don't be that way. I'll have us there for the banquet in no time. My instincts are never wrong."

"Instincts?" Kunikida almost burst out laughing. "If we go with your instincts, the banquet isn't going to be anywhere near here."

(Y/N) put her hand to her chest in a show of offense. "How dare you have such doubts in my abilities! I'm wounded, Kunikida."

"Good."

"How rude! I thought you loved me. What about all the time we spend together? Has that merely gone to waste?"

"Die," retorted the blond. The threat was straightforward and to the point. It never let him down.

(Y/N) let out a genuine laugh, and it was insanely warm, settling in Kunikida's stomach like a warm apple cobbler. "I really wish I could. Maybe you can make that wish come true for me with those enticing hands of yours?"

(Y/N) continued her rant after hearing no response from the blonde. "Ah! You are so stunningly beautiful that I can't stand it!" She closed her eyes and placed a dramatic hand on her head. "Would you please consider strangling me to death with your magnificent, veiny hands?"

There was no response once more. (Y/N) sighed and blinked her eyes open. Her walking came to a halt as she looked back.

She blinked owlishly. "Kunikida?"

He wasn't there.

The girl's head jerked around, looking for a blond mop of hair. Then she realized that another of her companions was missing as well.

"Atsushi? Pspspspsp."

She did not receive a response. (Y/N) pressed her lips together in a thin line, her eyes darting around. She was, in fact, completely alone.

————

Long story short, (Y/N) got lost.

Somehow, she'd gotten so caught up in her little daydream of suicide and rant about Kunikida that she didn't notice she'd taken a wrong turn, then another, then another until Kunikida and Atsushi were out of sight.

(Y/N) attempted to contact them using her earpiece, but all she heard was static. They had either lost connection or chose not to respond. And, if she was being honest, it was most likely the second option.

So she made a wrong turn—big whoop. Still, no need to worry; she's got this. She's calm, well-prepared, and hasn't forgotten anything except her phone. Unfortunately, It...had the map.

Because (Y/N) was directionless and completely lost, all she could do was walk around and hope for the best. She was currently on the seventieth floor. The number of stairs she had to climb was enough to make her feet hurt. She was glad she wasn't wearing heels because she would have shot herself right there and then.

(Y/N) looked up ahead and noticed an elevator not far away in this seemingly endless corridor. Her eyes twinkled with delight as she dashed towards it. She didn't have to walk and drag herself around any longer!

The elevator doors suddenly opened.

The girl was greeted by a swarm of people wielding rifles. They were all dressed in matching black vests and black pants. They were either guards or military personnel. Either or, they were still armed.

(Y/N) remained motionless as they surrounded her in a circle, leaving her in the center with her head cast down.

"Ex-Port Mafia executive, raise your arms so we can see them!" One of the guards hissed and pointed his muzzle at the young girl. "We know who you are, and we will not hesitate to shoot!"

Something clicked inside the girl as her hand reached robotically for the gun tucked beneath her coat. She kept her finger on the trigger, but she didn't pull the trigger just yet. A strange feeling reverberates through her chest like a furious wasp on sticky tape, her posture contracting subtly.

One of the guards took a step closer, their muzzle aimed at (Y/N's) head. "I won't repeat again. Put your hands up in the air, demon prodigy!"

(Y/N) experienced no grief or sorrow. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes, but her body refused to cooperate. She felt as if the one light in her darkened heart had been extinguished, and it now lays limp in her arms.

Her hands began to tremble. She tried to devise a plan through the muddled static that filled her brain as a deep, aching feeling spread through her body. Her heart began to race, she needed to get a grip. If this was going to work, she needed to concentrate. She couldn't let herself get too worked up.

She expects to feel something with each life she takes. Now is her chance to play god, deciding which lives to end and which to spare.

(Y/N) raised her gun, aimed it at the guard, and pulled the trigger in a single motion.

————

Midoriya was scared. Utterly scared. He has never felt such fear in his entire life. To keep his heavy breathing from escaping his lips, the boy claps his hand over his mouth.

His trembling green eyes scan his surroundings for his classmates, who are huddled down with equally terrified expressions on their faces. Momo appeared pale, Todoroki's lip quivered as his eyes closed, and Uraraka clutched Jirou's hand.

He looked in another direction and saw Bakugo signaling silence to Kirishima, Denki, and Mineta by putting his finger to his lips. The two appear to understand the gesture, but Mineta fails miserably. Denki had to take one for the team and try to calm the panicked boy down quietly.

Midoriya cast a glance over to his friend Melissa, who was the only one who appeared to be calm. Her sweaty face and trembling arms, on the other hand, told a different story.

A loud ding from the elevator made them all tense.

Two men emerged from the elevator, one tall and one stocky. They were unmistakably the villains Midoriya remembered seeing on the floor during the party. As they tried to remain silent, more fear gripped everyone. To say the least, it was difficult, especially after one of the villains spoke.

"Hey! We see you stupid kid!"

Their stomachs churned as they heard those words. Midoriya clenched his teeth as he prepared to fight. Todoroki and Bakugo appeared to be about to emerge from their hiding place as well if Iida hadn't made harsh hand gestures at them.

"(L/N) (Y/N) of the Armed Detective Agency speaking in the house! Yoohoo! Good evening, gentlemen!"

Midoriya nearly choked on his own spit.

(Y/N)? Since when has she been here? In fact, why is she here in the first place? It appeared that everyone was thinking the same thing as they sent each other glances. Melissa was the only one who seemed perplexed.

The blonde haired girl shuffled towards Midoriya and whispered in his ear. "Who is she?"

That's a great question, one that not even Midoriya could answer.

Melissa and the students peered over the bush to catch a glimpse of (Y/N). They were definitely taken aback by her attire. White suit, white overcoat, you name it. Her hands, on the other hand, are stained with a familiar shade of red. Her jacket's cuffs were dripping wet. Her bandages were stained with a lot of blood which unsettled them.

She stood there, unsure of what to do. Despite the heavy, tugging feeling deep within her body, her limbs did not feel like her own.

(Y/N) decided to try to keep things calm by resting her bloody hands behind her head and relaxing her stance. "Oh, silly me. I got lost looking for the reception. Could you please direct me in the right direction?"

"How did she make it to the 80th floor looking for the reception??" Mineta whispered. He wasn't wrong, you just don't end up over 70 floors above a party by accident, do you?

The man who had spoken earlier appeared enraged. "What exactly are you doing here?" His gaze was drawn to the blood stains on her coat.

(Y/N) shrugged and checked to make sure her gun was tucked beneath her coat. "Did you not hear what I just said? I got lost looking for reception. Can you please point to the direction so I can leave?"

The man's gaze was drawn to the hem of the girl's bloodied sleeve and then to her eyes.

The taller villain wasn't having it, "Don't you lie to me," he said, raising his hand, which grew in size before swinging forward at (Y/N). A strange force of air distortion was directed at her.

As she raised her pointer finger in the air, her eyes darkened.

"Ability: No Longer Human."

The abilities of No Longer Human could not be more ironic, she thinks as she watches a scene unfold in front of her eyes.

It's a scene she'd seen many times before, each time mesmerizing, captivating, and divine. Pure destruction walks the earth once more, with no pity or mercy for those who dare to oppose them, body after body completely disintegrated in the path of calamity. It's a battle that no man can win, a completely one-sided game of punishment in which those who have witnessed the scenes will not live to spread the word of God's descent. That is, everything except (Y/N).

No Longer Human is a name that (Y/N) considers to be quite fitting for herself.

No Longer Human. How accurate it seems.

All it takes is a simple touch, even if it is the softest, most feather-like touch, for the almighty power, enough to be dubbed as that of a god, to be reverted back to that of a human being.

What irony. No Longer Human is the only thing that can cause God to return to the ground.

(Y/N) lets out a hoarse chuckle as she watches the blinding blue lights disable the user's quirk in seconds.

The two men look at each other, completely baffled. One of them opened his eyes wide as he turned to face (Y/N) and pointed an accusing finger at her.

"It's her, the nullifying ability user! The former Port Mafia executive!"

The mention of the Mafia sent shivers down Midoriya's spine. He was already used to hearing it more frequently, but it seems like Melissa didn't take it too well at seeing her shocked reaction.

A wall of ice appeared between the villains and
(Y/N), preventing another attack and saving the girl. (Y/N) turned around and smiled gleefully at the sight of her classmates.

"Ah, baked Alaska! You rescued me with your massive ice wall. I hope you realize I'm capable of handling this one on my own."

Todoroki didn't waste any time in inspecting the girl for injuries. "Are you okay? Do you have any wounds? Is it serious? Did you lose too much blood?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm fine." She says, honesty a low thrumming undercurrent in her tone, and something in Todoroki's face softens.

Midoriya and Uraraka rush over to help. The brunette girl gasps at the sight of (Y/N)'s white suit being tainted a deep crimson. Bakugo, who approached them slowly, let his gaze wander over (Y/N)'s prone form. He frowns as a dark stain spreads across her attire and bandages.

Bakugo couldn't help but ask, even though it was a stupid question: "Is that blood?"

(Y/N) smirks tiredly. "Only some of it is mine,"

They all frown. (Y/N) notices most of their grim and slightly tense expression as she sighed exhaustingly. "Stop staring at me like that, it was just for
self-defense."

Jirou's gaze briefly shifted to the hidden pistol in
(Y/N)'s coat before locking with dull ones. "Did you kill anyone?"

Kirishima was flung violently against a wall before (Y/N) could respond. Everyone's attention was drawn to the two villains who were still standing.

Bakugo was becoming increasingly irritated as the fight progressed. Todoroki and Midoriya were able to assist while the rest of the team rushed over to help Kirishima.

"Kirishima! Are you okay?" (Y/N) looked at the boy in the wall and noticed a Red-Riot shaped dent. Thankfully, he looked uninjured.

The redhead attempted to move to free himself in response to (Y/N)'s question but was unable to do so. "I'm afraid I can't move. Can you help me get out of here?"

The problem was that it was painfully obvious that the idiot was stuck in the wall solely due to his hardening quirk.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and chuckled. Denki was about to assist when (Y/N) placed her hand on his shoulder, causing the boy to stop. She shook her head and walked up to Kirishima, lightly tapping his shoulder.

Kirishima was surrounded by blue rings of light, and his quirk was turned off. He was immediately set free in the blink of an eye. "I'm just glad to see you're not injured," chimed in Todoroki. "I was able to take down the villains, but it won't be long before more attack us."

Midoriya nodded, but a thought entered his mind as he turned to face the bandaged girl. "Wait, how come your here? When did you get here in the first place?"

(Y/N) examined her nails, unconcerned. "I was sent here with two other colleagues for a mission. We were supposed to catch an ability user who was wandering around here."

Momo cocked her chin. "An ability user? Could it be the person who is holding all of the guests hostage?"

"The guests being held hostage?! God, I'm missing out on so much." (Y/N) tsked. Before she opened her mouth to speak, she heard a loud static coming from her earpiece.

The static was loud enough for the others to hear as they dissolved into silence. (Y/N) pressed her finger on a button and began to talk. "Kunikida? Atsushi? Are you two there?"

Another static buzzed through. "(Y/N)?"

"Kunikida!" The girl sighed in relief. "Where the hell are you? Have you found the ability user yet?"

"It seems we have made a mistake."

(Y/N) and Midoriya locked gazes, both befuddled.
"A mistake? What do you mean? What's going on over there?"

In her ears, the static began to crackle loudly. (Y/N) could hear panicked voices on the other side, and her anxiety seemed to worsen.

She suddenly felt something off as she slowly dropped her hands. It was a tingle of something going down her body, days in the mafia has sharpened her skills in sensing something amiss. Frowning a bit, she raised her hand back up again to touch the button on her earpiece.

"Kunikida? What's going on?"

There is a brief moment of silence before the white noise returns. Kunikida's voice was more audible this time.

"There's more then one ability user in the
building—"

The signal has been cut off.

"More then one...?" (Y/N) muttered to herself. "But that doesn't make sense, last time I checked there was only one..."

"(Y/N)! Below you!"

The girl's head cocked downwards as she realized the floor was no longer beneath her. Instead, it was replaced by a void portal that bore no resemblance to Kurogiri's.

(Y/N) felt panic course through her veins as she tried to grab onto Bakugo, the person closest to her. The blonde reacted quickly and tried to reach for her hand only for their fingers to brush.

(Y/N) has fell into the dark abyss.

She could feel her consciousness slipping away. A velvety voice echoed around her before she completely blacked out, along with a loud, taunting laugh.

"Pop quiz time! Who am I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...
9K 264 16
You were with him through everything, maybe you shouldn't have. Humor was the way you cope, but before you help yourself, you'll dedicate yourself to...
4K 116 13
*inspired by the mitski album of the same name and will be angsty af* actions always have their consequences. BSD and any of the characters from it...
1.8K 37 11
L/n Y/n a girl who has both a quirk and an ability some would say she was blessed with this but in her point of view she doesnt care and thinks its b...