𝒮𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒶

By Koraphina

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐱 𝐆𝐍! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------♡------ As travelers, Aether and Paimon have met many... More

❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥ 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚘
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙺𝚕𝚎𝚎
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚊
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙷𝚞 𝚃𝚊𝚘
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗
❥𝟷.𝟻𝙺 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 ♡ 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚎𝚍𝚘
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝚆𝙾
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇
❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
♡ Serenitea Extras ♡

❥𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

1.2K 67 20
By Koraphina

Bundles of three flowers were tied together with white ribbons and held in (Y/N)'s hands, each set created with different faces in mind. Crouching down in front of a stone slab, (Y/N) slid one of the sets into the glass vase, exchanging them for the dead and wilted ones already present in there.

Kokomi crouched beside them before filling the vase a quarter of the way up with water from her vision, the two moving in sync as they stood beside one another and paid their respects by clasping their hands together and granting a moment of silence.

After a minute, the two moved onto the next grave and repeated the same process.

The two were currently in a graveyard of all the fallen soldiers who gave their life up to fight against the tyranny in Inazuma, and each and everyone was precious to Kokomi. She always made sure to tend to their graves, especially for the ones who left no family behind to do it for them.

"Really (Y/N), you didn't have to do all this." Kokomi said as she dropped her hands from their praying position, done with giving respects to the last grave.

(Y/N) opened their eyes and similarly dropped their hands beside them, looking over at Kokomi as they showed her a small smile.

"I wanted to, I really admire what you do and I wanted to help out."

After hearing about what Kokomi was up to from one of the soldiers when they questioned her whereabouts, they knew they had to help speed up the process if they wanted to hang out with her on such a blazing day.

Half of the reason for assisting was because they wanted to selfishly snatch her away, but it was also nice to have closure to know that the man who had found them and brought them to the resistance camp that once day did lie among the dead. They didn't know his name off the top of their head, however seeing 'Teppei' written in big bold letters triggered the memory of his introduction to them— followed by memories of them pestering him when they stayed at the resistance camp for some time.

"I got done early this week thanks to your extra set of hands." Kokomi hummed, glancing down the row of graves as if to confirm, seeing a line of neatly placed bottles with white and yellow flowers carefully picked so that they weren't tarnished in the slightest.

Taking this as their chance to invite her to join them for what they had planned for themself today, (Y/N) looked over at her before asking,

"Do you have anything else to do today?"

Kokomi took a moment to think about it, seeing if there were anything later on that she had scheduled from the usual time she would finish up here, but miraculously she wasn't expected to attend anywhere so she essentially had the rest of the day off.

She hummed before shaking her head back and forth. "Nope, I always clear out most of this day in order to pray and place the flowers and I have nothing planned for the rest."

(Y/N) grinned. "In that case why don't you spend the remaining time with me?"

Kokomi's eyes shined with an excited gleam, attention shooting over towards (Y/N) instead of the graves as she tilted her head as a curious and questioning action.

"You're inviting me out?"

"Of course, take this as me repaying you for healing me back then."

"I told you I don't put people in my debt for things like that."

——————♡——————

(Y/N) was aware of the terrain in the area and had suggested with it being such a lovely day that the two go to the beach. Kokomi's expression and interest told them she was overjoyed at the idea, already scrambling to figure out what swimsuit she would wear as the sea was something she thoroughly enjoyed.

(Y/N) prepared beforehand knowing their intentions of helping at the burial sight were to end up at the beach with her in the first place, so they had purchased a swimsuit before hand and were carrying it in their travel bag. They were pleasantly surprised to see the merchants sold a vast amount of swimsuits that even catered to their preferred style.

Kokomi's swimsuit was a one piece that faded from a light blue at the top to a white at the bottom. Her chest had a giant dark-toned blue bow covering it where a large pearl sat in the middle to pull it together, and although the top extended down to connect with the bottoms, the sides were cut out to show the sides of her stomach. There was tulle that flared out on the bottom parts creating a mini skirt effect around her hips— so it was easy to say that overall, Kokomi was fashionably ready for the beach.

Her long hair was tied up highly in one pigtail that cascaded down to the back of her knees while her horns rested on either side of the hair tie, the symmetrical look presenting her to be as elegant and graceful as always.

"You look so gorgeous Kokomi!" (Y/N) said in awe as they watched Kokomi approach them. They had finished changing earlier than her so they decided to wait on the beach, and they were thankful for the sandals they brought since the sand was scalding hot the moment they dared to take them off to try and feel it.

Kokomi smiled brightly. "You look amazing yourself."

And she wasn't saying that for the sake of being polite-- they really did have beautiful features in her eyes. The way they stood confidently in their swimwear made her smile as she watched them jump excitedly from foot to foot, the weather and upcoming activities planned something they were looking forward to.

"The weather is nice and it's been a while since I've been to a beach, so I'm glad you decided to join me." Kokomi gave them a soft smile as she was mutually glad since they chose her out of everyone to spend the day with. "Let's not waste any time then!"

Kokomi and (Y/N) looked towards the sea where the waves crashed and met the shore, bubbles spreading across the sand before it was quickly sucked back into the ocean from the currents before another wave hit them and sent them back onto the shore again.

This process repeated as little shrimps and fish swam desperately against the force, attempting to move out of the repeated pattern, but it was like they were being swept closer to the shore no matter how desperately they tried to defy the waves.

There were small shells that were sitting on top of the sand, probably from when the waves reached further at a different part of the day, all different colors of tans, browns, and pinks making it look like they were walking over sparkling gems. The bigger shells would no doubt be found within the water, and (Y/N) made a silent quest that they would find the prettiest and biggest one to gift to Kokomi.

Before (Y/N) was about to dip their foot to check the temperature of the water, the hopped back with one foot still hovering above the ground as they stared at the shallow area of the water with widened eyes.

"What the hell are those?!" (Y/N) screeched as they regained their balance and pointed at the small eel-looking creatures popping their heads from out of the water and looking around with beady eyes as their body slithered back and forth against the sea.

Kokomi blinked a few times in confusion before following their finger to the direction they were pointing at, her confused expression turning to one of relief seeing it wasn't something dangerous.

"Unagi! They're so cute. They are commonly used in foods around here." She exclaimed while a small blush dusted her cheeks looking at the 'adorable' creatures that looked more frightening in (Y/N)'s eyes.

"People eat those things?!" (Y/N) asked, staring incredulously between Kokomi and the water worms.

"Yes, Unagi Chazuke, I'm sure you've heard of it? Those are the same Unagi used to top it. They're really sweet and quite the delicacy." Kokomi said while humming, just recalling the taste leaving a sweet feeling on her tongue.

The name rang familiar as they have indeed tried the dish on multiple occasions, and suddenly not so frightened of the yummy creatures, they nodded their head to show they understood.

"I see..."

Dipping their foot in to test the temperature of the water, (Y/N) was met by the surprising comfort of perfectness as they only continued to encase their feet into the water as the gentle waves hit their ankles without retracting it once from surprise.

"The water's warm, It's so nice!" They exclaimed happily, the sun beaming down on the sea warming it considerably until this point in the day.

Watching as they crouched down and outstretched their hand, Kokomi's eyes widened as she realized what they were attempting.

"Ah, be careful!" She called out before moving to step towards them, however the vocal call did nothing to stop them from grabbing the blue Unagi's long body into their closed fist as they gave it a small yank to pull it from the sand

"Don't worry Ms. Kokomi! Tonight we're going to have as much Unagi Chazuke as you want!"

They had given another harsh tug, and the small eel, unable to breathe, angled its head so its face was aligned with their hand and used its survival instincts to try and get them to stop.

"AH! THIS LITTLE WOBBLING DICK BIT ME!"

Water splashed around as (Y/N) frantically pulled their hand away while the creature hurriedly burrowed itself in the sand below the water. Their hand flaunted in the air desperately to will the pain away while Kokomi only shook her head back and forth seeing as she tried to warn them but they didn't listen.

"How about we just ignore them, I'll have a cook prepare some for us later if that's what you want."

"Make sure they use that one specifically."

"I will let them know."

——————♡——————

It had been nearly an hour now since the two had entered the water. (Y/N) and Kokomi would splash around and have swimming competitions-- which Kokomi always won. Just as that one time with Albedo within the teapot, they kept proposing challenges, but they didn't have an equal footing here. Even when they attempted to cheat, Kokomi proved that she reigned over any activity that involved water.

The two laid back in the water, staying afloat on its surface as the waves from how far out they were would only rock them back and forth subtly instead of crashing into them harshly. They stared up at the passing clouds, both relaxing as they let the warm water carry them.

Suddenly feeling off balance and losing concentration, water hit (Y/N)'s face making them splutter and shoot up from their laying back position, instead staying afloat by kicking their legs while Kokomi only giggled upon hearing them be disrupted. Deciding she too would stop laying down with her back submerged, she turned before her body from under her chest became shrouded by the water while she kicked her feet lightly to stay afloat.

"How long can you hold your breath?" Kokomi suddenly asked, the odd question making (Y/N) quirk their eyebrow before swiftly answering,

"Two minutes, but if I concentrate I can go for more."

Kokomi smiled and nodded her head. "That's perfect."

Now (Y/N) was definitely confused, the response making them think she was planning their demise or something. They kicked their feet in front of them while leaning back to create some distance, unnerved at the happy expression the girl was giving them as she said the most ominous thing ever when they were alone, far from shore.

"What are you planning? To drown me?" They questioned while sweat dropping knowing they stood no chance of fleeing since Kokomi reigned in the water.

Kokomi chuckled while shaking her head back and forth, understanding where they were coming from, and she thought about teasing them-- however it was getting late and she wanted them to see something just as the sun was setting to provide the best view.

"Nothing like that, there's something I would like you to see."

Nodding their head, (Y/N) swam closer to Kokomi while the small forming waves made them slower than normal, the two becoming closer than they were previously as she reached out her hand from under the water to grab theirs.

"Hold onto me, okay? You'll be caught off guard at first but you'll get used to the water pressure." Kokomi warned, slinking her fingers in between all of theirs while moving to float in front of them. She did the same with the other hand, the two holding onto one another as she waited for them to consent. They were in front of each other, same height thanks to being submerged in the water, and their eyes never left the other as each held an unwavering glint of confidence.

(Y/N) nodded their head. "I trust you."

"And I won't betray that trust."

Kokomi nodded her head as she gestured for them to hold their breath. They nodded back as they took in as much air as they possibly could before nodding again to signal they were ready.

Kokomi then launched backwards, feet kicking and forcing (Y/N) to follow as she swam where they were facing without looking behind her and submerged their whole bodies under the water. They weren't able to keep their eyes open, the harsh salty liquid flying by them in incredible speeds causing them to shut them in a protective reaction.

Just as Kokomi had warned, the speed of the water flying by them weirdly felt like the drop of a roller coaster as Kokomi used her vision to propel her further, making sure she had a strong grip on (Y/N) the whole time.

The feeling made (Y/N)'s heart drop as they chanted to keep holding their breath, not struggling in the slightest as they proved they did in fact trust Kokomi and didn't fight against the force pushing against them. Feeling the dropping stop and light fingers brushing against their own, they opened their eyes the best they could and found it to be easier as with the help of Kokomi's vision, the water surrounding their sight was one clear of salt.

The sight would have stolen all of their breath away if they weren't trying to avoid drowning.

Corals intertwined in different shaped and colors as vibrant fish swam through them, different shapes and species intermingling as they thrived in the same habitat. Long strands of kelp danced in the water as they grew from the ground while fish hid in long grass, the reef in front of them expelling glows as if they were brightly colored lanterns.

Pretty iridescent bubbles floated up to create an aquatic fireworks show, each dancing along with jellyfish that blended in with similar clear colors.

There was an overwhelming amount of pinks and lavenders, this area of the sea a pastel concoction that seemed unreal to their eyes. Shadows cast onto them as overhead a school of dolphins swam, the mammals searching for their prey within the colorful ecosystem.

Not once did they ever think they would be able to see a sight like this, and if it weren't for Kokomi, they likely would never get a chance to either since they were unaware of its existence.

'It's... stunning.' They thought while they stared unblinking, their eyes not even daring to close in hopes not to waste a single second as they took in their surroundings with attentive detail.

Kokomi looked at their in awe expression, happy she was able to share the sight with someone else. Perhaps if they allowed it, she could show them more in the future since the sea held boundless amounts of attractions that normal people could never hope to experience in person.

She wondered briefly how seeing a sunken ship would have them react, but at the thought that they may run into a skeleton or two, she shook her head knowing that would probably ruin the whole experience.

Nevertheless, as (Y/N) continued to marvel at the scenery while ignoring how they were nearly fed up with holding their breath, she stared at them to see a scene that was no doubt even more mesmerizing to her. The way they visibly glowed and stared with intangible amounts of awe was a sight she would never forget.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 919 17
This story follows closely to the Prologue Archon Quests with an exception of a few changes to fit in the reader. Genshin Characters x Modern!Reader ...
57.9K 413 5
!!NOT COMPLETE!! !!taking suggestions!! !!all characters belong to the genshin creators at hoyoverse and mihoyo!! this is a mix of stories for fem re...
181K 2.2K 45
## 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒² ▬ uploaded every other sunday, may be delayed. crossposted on AO3, under the same...
47.4K 1K 22
[COMPLETED!!!] This Story is a Aether harem au Aether, a young handsome, charming, smart man. Everyone had admired him, everyone thought he was perfe...