A Rose's Curious helper( Ruby...

By Sundial09

he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any picture... More

prologue pt1
prologue pt2
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
(vol2) chapter 8
(vol2) chapter 9
(vol2) chapter 10
(vol2) chapter 11
(vol2) chapter 12
(vol2) chapter 13
(vol2) chapter 14
(vol2) chapter 15
(vol3) chapter 16
(vol3) chapter 17
( vol3 ) chapter 18
(vol3) chapter 19
(vol3) chapter 20
(vol3) chapter 21
(vol3) chapter 22
(vol4) chapter 23
(vol4) chapter 24
(vol4) chapter 25
(vol4) chapter 26
(vol5) chapter 27
(vol5) chapter 28
(vol5) chapter 29
(vol5) chapter 30
(vol5) chapter 31
(vol5) chapter 32
(vol5) chapter 33
(vol5) chapter 34
(vol5) chapter 35
(extra) chapter 36
( vol6) chapter 37
(vol6) chapter 38
(vol6) chapter 39
(vol6) changes 40
(vol6) chapter 41
( vol7 ) chapter 42
(vol7) chapter 43
(vol7) chapter 44
( vol7) chapter 45
(vol7) chapter 46
( vol7) chapter 47
(vol7) Chapter 48
(vol7) chapter 49
(vol7) chapter 50
(vol8) chapter 51
( vol8) chapter 52
(vol8) chapter 53
(vol8) chapter 54
(vol8) chapter 55
(vol8) chapter 56
(vol8) chapter 57
thank you. (closed)
100k ova
rewrite v9
(vol9) chapter 58
(vol9) chapter 59
(vol9) chapter 60
(vol9) chapter 61
(vol9) chapter 62
(vol9) chapter 63
(vol9) chapter 64
experiment
the end

chapter 1

8.3K 160 101
By Sundial09

A/n: the video above will never be not funny to me.  As a professional why of starting, Ruby, please say hello to our Readers

Start

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

The beginning of the second year of Beacon wasn't an eventful morning. Y/n simply got up and did his morning rituals. He showered, eat a piece of toast with apple butter ( if you've never had apple butter on toast, I would very much suggest you try at least once at some point ) until he heard the sound of an airship overhead and the shaking of his coffee mug. The thought and spoke quietly.

Y/n: oh that's right... new year, a new Bach of fresh eyes to be opened.

Y/n chuckled to himself and took a sip of his mug. Y/n, then looked at the clock.

Y/n: I should attend to the greenhouse now, and maybe have a nap afterward...

With a final sip of his mug, he got up and left the kitchen area.

****timeskip brought to you by chibi Jaune puking****

Ruby and Yang stepped off the airship looking on to the scenery of Beacon in awe.

Yang: the view from Vale has got nothing on this-

Yang noticed that her younger half-sister wasn't paying attention, and instead fixated on all the student's weapons. Yang then had to pull her sister back into reality.

Yang: easy their little sister, there just weapons.

Ruby looked almost insulted by Yang's statement, then countered with another.

Ruby: just weapons?! There an extension of ourselves, they're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your weapon aren't you happy with it?

Ruby then pulled out her weapon, a custom, high-impact snipping,  collapsible scythe. While taking she crested it very...

Ruby: of course, I'm happy with, Crescent Rose. I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but...better.

Yang pulled Ruby's red hood over her head 

Yang: Ruby, come on. Why don't try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby: but why would I need friends when I have you?

Yang looked at Ruby unsure how to answer, but luckily she found a scapegoat.

Yang: well actually my friends ate here now, andwearegoinggocatchupseeyou laterbye!

Yang and her friends zoomed past Ruby spinning her around

Ruby: wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to dorms? Where are the dorms? Do we even have dorms?! I don't know what I'm doing.

Ruby fell back landing on top of someone making a very distinguishable jingly noise,  fell back onto a cart

Ruby: aw, sorry I wasn't paying attention.

Ruby looked at the person who she bumped into. A boy with messy h/c covering half of his face but he was wearing a collar with an elegantly carved bell hooked on top of it.

The boy said something but it was too quiet for Ruby to hear.

???: what are you doing?!

Ruby looked up and saw a girl wearing pure white.

Ruby: sorry, I bumped into this-

Ruby looked back to where the boy was sitting but he wasn't there. She looked around to of had walked off, but not a single trace.

Ruby: you saw him right-

White: don't try and change the subject!

**** with Y/n ****

Y/n was now in a slight greenhouse

Y/n looked inside, he let out a sigh and grabbed a watering can. While watering the flowers he noticed a single red rose in a bush of white ones.

Y/n:...?

While inspecting it he looking at it he remembered the red girl from early

Y/n: it was technically my fault that she got yelled at by the girl in red. I should apologize to her later.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n secretly following Ruby ****

Later that evening all the new students were put in the ballroom for the night. While Ruby was writing a letter, her sis crashed down

Yang: it's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think dad would approve of some many boys though.

Yang: I know I do, grrr~

The boys that Yang parasites on between generic stereotypical boy stuff until a onesie-wearing blonde walked by, and waved at Yang who cringed.

Yang: hey, what's that?

Ruby: a letter to the gang back a Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon, and how things are going.

Yang: aw~ that's so cute!

Ruby threw a pillow at Yang's face

Ruby: shut up! I didn't get to take my friends with me to school. It's weird not knowing anyone here.

Yang: what about Jaune, he's...nice? There you go plus one friend. That's a hundred percent increase!

Ruby: pretty sure Weiss counts as a negative friend back to zero.

Yang: there's no such thing as negative friends. You just made one friend and one enemy.

Ruby threw another pillow at Yang, but then remember that mysterious bell boy

Ruby: well, I do remember meeting this one boy.

Yang: oh~?

Ruby threw another pillow at her sister.

Ruby: it was nothing like that! I bumped into him he fell. He had this bell on his neck.

Yang: did you apologize?

Ruby: yeah, but he disappeared-

Yang: he did what?! That's extremely rude for some to run from-

Ruby threw yet another pillow at her sister.

Ruby: he didn't run off, he was just...gone

Yang: Ruby, are you sure you saw this person or in you looking for friends you made one up-

Ruby threw another pillow at her sister.

Ruby: I saw him! He said something before he left but I couldn't hear it. So I'm gonna find him.

Yang: your gonna go through all that trouble to hear what a boy said?

Ruby nodded and  Yang smirked, before she could say another word another was thrown at her face.

Random red hair student: hey! What happened to my pillow?!

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Ruby building a pillow fort ****

Much later the door to the ballroom creaked open but no one seemed to be there, but just because there's nothing your eyes can't see does always mean there not.

Y/n: ( now where is she? )

Y/n looked and saw the red-haired girl sleeping but that wouldn't stop him, the screen changed and he was somehow right Infront of her, looking at her features she was actually very pretty. This made Y/n blush ever so slightly and he gently poked her cheek.

**** Ruby pov ****

I woke up to a tapping feeling on my face. Why would someone tap my face in my sleep? I opened my eyes, and a familiar-looking bell hung right Infront of me.

Ruby: * quietly gasping *

It was him! The boy from before, right Infront of me. He looked tired. I have to show Yang.

Ruby: Yang! Yang, wake up!

Yang: mmgh... what, Ruby?

Ruby: he's here, right now!

Yang: Ruby, it's too late to be talked about your imagery boyfriend.

Boyfriend?! This is the second time I've met the person

Ruby: Yang, can you please just look?

Yang groaned and turned over to look and...

Yang: Ruby, no one is there.

Ruby: what?

I look back and he wasn't there. I look around and he was nowhere to be seen.

Ruby: he was just there.

Yang: Ruby, can we deal with this in the morning?

I sigh and go back to sleep.

**** outside the ballroom ****

Y/n was holding his head a done Infront of a not so happy Glynda

Glynda: I'm glad to see you out of your room, but that is no reason to bother students.

Y/n: I'm really sorry-

Glynda: don't be sorry be better. You have friends who have been worried sick about you since...

Y/n: thank you for your concern, but I promise that I'm perfectly fine.

Glynda: oh, is that so?

With her riding crop, Glynda, used her telekinesis to roll up his sleeve, showing scaring on his wrist.

Glynda: would you care to explain those?

Y/n: I was fighting Grimm and...and a Beowulf scratched me...

Glynda knew that Y/n was lying through his teeth but indulged him

Glynda: if that's the case. Then I'll let you off with a warning But the next time this happens. I will report this to professor Ozpin.

Y/n nodded and hummed down the hallway. When he was out of sight, Glynda pulled out her scroll and called Ozpin.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

A/n: okay that's the end of this chapter. While I'm here might as well tell you please do not commit die. Don't look permanent solution for a temporary problem, things will always get better. Whoa that's was actually really good I might quote that, anyway see you later.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.
98.7K 1.2K 12
Here we are, Vol.2 of my Fanfiction of Rwby, it's been fun but now it's time to proceed with the story. I hope you enjoy this continuation, and hopef...
48.5K 577 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
8.5K 270 47
Here is the fifth volume of this fanfiction I'm doing. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic I'm doing is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing R...