๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“

2.4K 114 45
By dirteaz

Chapter 5
Helping out
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

Today was my final day off. I took one day in a week off to see my family.

It was a Wednesday and I was already at my mom's house helping her to cook. We were only waiting for Solange to come home since she had lessons till now.

„How's the company going honey?" my mom asked me and I smiled.
„Pretty good. Onika is so talented. It was worth it to ship her to us."

„I'm so glad to hear that. Did Mr. Daniells called you or something or did you already gave them the money?"

„I paid them the same day I agreed to ship Onika over." I answered knowing my moms doubts about the Daniells.

„Anyways, Mr. Rashford wanted to meet her yesterday and Onika and I had brunch afterwards. She's really kind...not gonna lie she's one of the best workers in the company."

My mom smiled but had a worried look on her face. Ever since I told her Onika will be shipped to our company, she'd ask me weirdly questions about what she's doing all the day, if she works hard, if she's alone sometimes till night in the company, about her life and some more things.

„What's wrong ma'?" I questioned tilting my head to her.

She let out a deep sigh and by her eyes I could just see how worried she was.

My mom, my sister and I had a really strong bond since my dad died. We immediately knew if something's wrong with each other.

„Nothing honey" she replied and continued to stir the past sauce.

I just decided to drop it, she'll tell me eventually and I don't wanna pressure her.

After thirty minutes my sister came back home from college.

„Where's my bitch" she yelled giving me a tight hug.
„You dat bitch" I responded and she chuckled.

„Mom and I made our favorite...pasta bake" she squealed happily and all of us shared a hug.

| | |

After we ate, we cleaned the dishes and sat into the living room to watch our favorite movie which was
‚A star is born'. It was 7 pm so I'd probably go home in an hour or two.

Suddenly in the middle of the movie, my phone started ringing.

„Just a sec" I said getting out of my mamas grip.

„Hello?" I answered my phone. It was anonymous so I was kinda surprised. Nobody got my phone number. And in no case my private one.

„Ms. Knowles, it's Onika" my eyes widened as I heard her voice.

„Uh-yeah, how can I help you Onika?"

„I'm sorry if I'm disturbing anything but I'm really desperate right now...I gotta finish the two sketches and I just can't anymore...they need to be finished till tomorrow. Could you just...somehow reschedule the date? I promise I'll get them finished I just need some more time." She answered.

„Don't panic. Can we meet up? I wanna look at the things you did. Afterwards I can always ask Mr. Rashford the reschedule the filling date. I'll go to my office I'll tell the security to let you in."

„Thank you so much Ms. Knowles, I'll be there." she said and I hung up with a smile.

„Ma' I gotta go...something came up in the company I've to be there." I told them and my moms face expression changed.

„They called you on your private phone number?"

I didn't even know how Onika got my private number but I'll ask about it later. I won't tell my mom anything right now because she's already so suspicious about her.

„Yeah...must've been an emergency. I gotta go I'll see you two around."

Both of them stood up and we shared a tight hug.

„I love you both" mama said and solange and I smiled.

„We love you too"

| | |

I was in my office swiping trough my phone when I heard a knock.

It must have been Onika and I was right when she entered after I told her to come inside.

„I'm so so sorry for disturbing you and I know...Jennifer already told me that this was your free day but I was so desperate and I just didn't want to disappoint anyone-"

„-calmly Ms. Maraj. Take a seat first and then explain everything to me." I said with a small smile trying to make her comfortable.

I would've been mad if someone would disturb me on my day off but it was Onika about who were talking and she was my best worker and she did so much already. She was also so politely and kind that I couldn't yell at her.

She put the sheets on my desk and explained where she couldn't get trough which I understood well because Mr. Rashford had big wishes about the building.

„We should probably move this window...here...and this one here it makes it look like more space" I told her and she nodded starting to draw.

„The pillars will be placed here and here but don't finish them yet just mark the place where they should be so we remember."

We were working on the sketches for already three hours and we already finished one. We were at the second and it was also already finished just a few more lines.

„I wanna ask you something Ms. Maraj" I said and she looked up.

„Of course"

„Where did you get my phone number from? You called me on my private phone number and nobody has it except James. My workers only have my work number."

„I tried to call you with the number you gave me...it didn't work and then James came and I asked him to call you but he said he didn't have time because the guys for the meeting room did something and I should call by myself. It's not his fault...I'm sorry I really didn't want to break into your privacy-"

„-Calm down Onika I'm not mad. It's okay you called. We'll be finished soon and then we can hand them in and give them to Mr. Rashford." I told her and she smiled at which I replied with a smile back.

After we finished the sketches, I went out to get a hot cup of tea and some coffee for myself. I could always sleep despite drinking a coffee at midnight.

When I came back, I heard Onika complaining on the phone.

„I told you I need the car why did you just take it" she asked and I chuckled.

„Yeah well you did great how will I get home?"
„I can't wait till 3 am are you insane? I have work tomorrow."
„I don't care, bye" she said and in that moment I entered my office again.

Onika was sitting on my couch head in hands.

„Are you good?" I questioned handing her the cup of tea.
„Thank you. Yeah I'm alright I just argued with a friend of mine. She walked to the parking lot and took my car." she let out a chuckle and I smiled.

„I'll give you a ride home don't worry" I said but she refused, „It's fine I'll take an uber."

„Don't be silly, I'll drive you. End of the discussion."

She smiled at me shyly. I turned off my computer and the light afterwards taking my bag.

We made our way out and I opened the passenger door for her to get in.

„Thank you" she blushed making me chuckle.

She told me the direction to her home and when we arrived I wowed. She had a beautiful house. Big and modern. I didn't expect different. She's an architect anyway.

„Thank you so much for the car ride Ms. Knowles. And thanks for helping with the sketches...I'm sorry for disturbing you."

„No need to thank me Onika. And please don't apologize, it's fine. You can come to work at 12 tomorrow. Get some rest and I'll see you."  she nodded with a smile.

„Good night"
„Good night Onika" I replied and drove off to my house.

...

Hope y'all doing great. I'm really startin' to like this story since the beginning felt like trash to me but anyways. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

190K 10.7K 40
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
168K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncรฉ changes her entire perce...
96.8K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
9.5K 565 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”...