Paw patrol : Fight till mech

By Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... More

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 17 : Zavok knew
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )

22 2 0
By Rockythebestpup

After some relaxing at the hot springs , the pups put back their uniforms and follow Kevin to the training room .

Chase : I have a something to ask you ? Why is your training building call “ Training sprite ” ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Good question , I named my building call Training sprite because I can train everyone and everypups stronger . That's why I called Training sprite .

Chase : Wow okay .

Marshall : So what's our first training ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : You'll see .

Kevin Edwin Jr press the number on the passcode wall . He got the correct password and the door is open . They enter the room and the pups gasp and saw the training room is huge .

Zuma : Wow , that's a huge twaining woom .

Skye : I can put a lot of things in here .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright everypups , our first training is past a flamethrower shoot flame .

Ryder , Junker and Tundra are sitting on the bench . Kevin remove the sheet and reveal a flamethrower .

Zuma : This is called a flamethwowew ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Everyone thinks flamethrower is a weapon but this flamethrower is a turret building . Your first training is past the shoot flame .

Marshall : I think we can handle it .

Kevin Edwin Jr : By the way , you pups have to use the only move is punching and dodge .

Marshall : Say whaaaaaaat ?

Liberty : I think he means we cannot use our pup-pack .

Marshall : Oh .

Kevin Edwin Jr : First challenge begin !

Rubble : Wait , what happens if our tail get burn ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : I got some buckets of water in case your on fire .

Rubble : Okay .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Now training begin !

Kevin turn on the flamethrower turret . The flamethrower started shoot the pups but they dodge the fire . Kevin active the rotation , now the flamethrower started turning around in normal speed . The pups started running .

Skye : That looks hot .

Rubble : I think I can roast some marshmallows with this .

Liberty : Really ?

Rubble : I was joking .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , you need to fine a way to shut down the flamethrower . There's a button on the top of the flamethrower .

Skye : I can jump to the top of the flamethrower and shut it down .

Marshall : No Skye , I know everything about fire . If you touch the top lit of the flamethrower , you'll hurt your paw because of the burning heat .

Skye : You're right .

Zuma : Then what should we do ? We can't beat a flamethwowew .

Junker : Is this a hard mode training ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Almost .

Chase : Okay , we need a plan to shut down the flamethrower .

Liberty : I was thinking getting close to the flamethrower but if we just it our paw will get hurt .

Rubble : How about buckets of water ?

Marshall : Great idea Rubble . Wait here pups .

Marshall quickly grab some buckets of water and splash to the flamethrower . The flamethrower is now wet , Skye quickly jump to the top of the flamethrower and press the button to shut down the turret .

Junker : Nice thinking Marshall .

Kevin Edwin Jr : I must say , you pups are very brilliant . Some of the trainers didn't think about buckets of water and they fail the first training . But you all pass the first training for the first time .

Zuma : We use ouw bwain to think and come out with a plan .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Yeah ... Some people never think of that .

Junker : Like they say , dogs are smarter than people .

Ryder : I never heard that word before .

Junker : Well , now you do .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright pups , let's move on to the second room . Second training is tackle some baddies .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 107 12
The month of December is here, and now the pups will try to get everything ready, but they're going to run into issues and have to finger out what to...
3K 30 16
August 3rd, 2023, the day where it is 9 days until the Paw Patrol's anniversary. Back in Adventure City, Liberty noticed that it was halfway near the...
50.3K 986 21
The PAW Patrol have headed back to Adventure Bay, after Stopping Mayor Humdinger from destroying Adventure City, Mayor Humdinger went to Jail, and Li...
2.9K 45 8
After Mayor Humdinger was released from jail, The Paw Patrol receives a call from Liberty, who believes that the Mayor is up to no good. The Paw Patr...