๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง/๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By dickmatized

๐‘๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ. ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง. More

-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค
Yall authors wack.
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ-๐ฃ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง
๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ซ (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง)
๐๐จ๐›๐š (๐‰๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง) 1/2
๐๐จ๐›๐š ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ง-๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ.
๐…๐ž๐ณ๐œ๐จ (๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘)
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 1/???
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ 2/???
๐‚๐จ๐œ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‘/???
๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐๐จ๐ฑ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐Ÿ’‹
๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ???
๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ-๐ฃ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐จ๐ง.
Caribbean????
Im hungry
๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
Read it whore
๐ฆ๐˜ ๐ฐ๐‡๐ข๐“๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐€๐œ๐‡
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ
Beach day.
Coco puff 4/???
Graduation๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐ŸŽ“
The end frrrr
New book ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ง

2.1K 17 25
By dickmatized

I was getting ready in my room cause
I'm going to sneaker con!!!!!!

I'm soooo excited. Because first of all I love sneakers second of all javons gonna be there.

I'm honestly soooo excited but I have a bad feeling about going to sneaker con but it's okay.

I quickly picked an outfit and then took pictures for my Instagram.

[y'all from my last post I asked y'all to pick and it was between 3 and 2 so y'all can imagine what y'all want but I pick 3]

I just threw on the jeans and then picked a random top

And of course I picked the jordan 4 retro off white sail for my shoes.

I picked out some random jewelry that matched and then I just brushed my hair out.

@princessyaya

⚪️⚫️

16,400 likes
Princessyaya: I'm going to sneaker con🤭

*comments turned off*

...

I turned my comments off because I'm sure I was gonna end up getting hate for going to sneaker con.

I got in my car and drove my black ass to the venue.(if your white then you drove your white ass to sneaker con 🌚🌝)

When I parked at the convention center. And I mean when I say im literally radiating with excitement.

I got out the car and I walked up and showed the guard my ticket.

(Author:I have no clue how this shit works the last time I went to sneaker con was like 3 years ago )

And he let me in. He guided me on where to go and there were hundreds upon hundreds of people there.

They were just stacked on top each other. I let out a sigh.

Y/n's mind: lord please make sure these people don't stomp on me and kill me cause if I fall in this crowd no one's gonna see where I went.

After I silently did my prayer I walked closer and joined the crowd.

I was kinda at the front row which ion know how I got here but let someone try to take my spot up here we finna tussle.

But as far as im seeing most of the people here are teenage girls who know nothing about sneakers and just wanna meet javon 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Everyone was just on their phone making TikTok's and not even paying attention to the "shoes".

I just looked around at the shoes in awe.

But then the one and only Javon wanna Walton walked on the stage with the host and some more camera people I think.

[time skip: to when they were walking around looking at shoes and taking pictures]

I drifted away from the crowd and started looking at some sneakers. I wasn't even paying attention to the other girls next to me taking pictures at this point.

Just then someone placed their hand on the small of my back and I had to suck in a breath cause their hand was cold as fuck...

"These shoes are nice aren't they".

I knew the voice.... it was Javon Walton's voice

But the way we were positioned anyone at the side of us would think we were kissing.

while me and Javon taking pictures my phone started to ding like crazyyyy.

Before I went to check i said

"Hey can you sign my shoes????"

He just smiled and bent down to sign my shoes.

While he was doing that I opened my phone to TikTok to see a video on my fyp that looked like we were kissing.

I slowly drifted to the comments and comments were flying in by the minute telling me to leave Javon alone,that I should kms,to leave their boyfriend alone and so on. 

I can't say I didn't think this was gonna happen so I just decided to ignore it.

"Well I hope you enjoy the event"

Javon said while smiling and walking off.

My mind was just racing with thoughts "should I leave" "should I stay".

Anything you could think of right now was going through my mind.

But I just decided to stay.

I started taking pictures because why not. And then my eyes went to Javon.

He looked hella stressed in the corner taking pictures with these girls.

It seemed like this was his first big event where people were like walking up to him and asking to take pictures with him.

But the more I took pictures and posted the more hate I was getting. So I just decided to leave.

They were making rumors of me assaulting and trying to kiss Javon which was absolutely false

My one fun moment was ruined cause of these bald headed ass bitches.

I wasn't a softy but what people were commenting honestly made me feel to cry.

So I patted myself down to make sure I had everything.

And when I looked over at Javon he was absolutely surrounded by girls and he looked like he wanted to cry.

I had a small smile and I walked into the crowd and got closer to him.

"Don't worry you can do it"

I whispered in his ears and walked out the event while smiling.

....

1 days later:

At this point people are over reacting. Im completely over the situation now but they aren't. 

I feel like it's just because they didn't get to go to sneaker con but that ain't got shit to do with me.

I was bored so I decided to post on Instagram.

@princessyaya

200,000 likes
Caption:shoes tied but still trippin.

*comments*

Random:my 13 reasons why 😍
*liked by princessyaya*

_.undercover_dildo:pretty mf
*liked by princessyaya*

Hailey_:sorry for what people said about you at sneaker con
^ princessyaya:it's okay love.

Hater:people find this pretty🤨
^princessyaya:haters gone hate potatoes gone potate

Load for more comments

I just shut off my phone and laid back on my bed and thought of how my life has progressed lately.

Who knows maybe in the future me and Javon might cross paths again....

.....

Okay after like 2 days I'm finally finished writing this. I may make a part 2 maybe or maybe not I'm not sure.
(This is not edited so there are errors in this)

But now I'm just going to complete coco puff part 3 and then I'm gonna update my other books.

Guys follow my Instagram

Anyways bye guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 23.7K 160
"i'm just trying to stack my cash, pay off our mortgage, so what the fuck you want?" โœฟ - NO SEXUALISING, HE IS A MINOR.
458K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...