Corrupted Civilization

By ARandomNon-B

What would happen if Mumei got abandoned from the Council and reached to the point where she could just die... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 28

916 44 29
By ARandomNon-B

The next morning, Koyori, Laplus and Reine woke up inside their shelter, everyone stretched and prepared themselves for another harsh day in the half abandoned world. As they set back to their goal, they walked towards the unidentified flying object, since they were curious to what happened there. The same went to Moona and Risu, who woke up too.

"Hey Moona...I haven't realized your hair got longer, and the tip of your hair down here is kinda blonde...your hair looks just like the galaxy", commented Risu and she was observing Moona's hair with eyes of fascination. The purple-haired woman didn't realize the long hair herself, but she could get used to it.

They were on their way to save the girl they had seen at night, bit by bit, the two groups walked nearer and nearer to the destination...until they actually arrived where they wanted. What they saw...was unexpected, both groups met each other at opposite directions, but the enemies from before, every one of them...not alive anymore.

"Wha...what is this ?", asked Risu in disbelief, the men were covered in the red liquid by an unknown person for now. However, the situation got odder as they saw how the enemy's body was perfectly cut and several limbs removed.

"Hey you guys over there", Moona shouted out, getting the attention of Laplus' group.

"Is this your doing ? If so, tell us where you hid the girl", Moona added, getting suddenly confused looks, they even shrugged their shoulders.

"What girl ? Are you telling us that we are at fault here ?", asked Laplus loudly so that the purple-haired woman and the brown-haired shorty next to her could hear what the small leader was saying clearly. Both Moona and Risu shook their heads, they weren't the guilty ones for this massacre in front of them. Each group approached, going nearer and nearer. When they were meters away, Moona could see how Koyori and Laplus prepared themselves for an attack, so did Moona activate her shield, which made the girls wait with their attacks.

"Wait, you can use shield sphere ? Are you one of us ?", asked the pink-haired coyote surprisingly, it wasn't a high chance to meet another chosen-one out of nowhere. Laplus, Koyori and Moona made their powers rest, they were able to talk it out calmly with each other.

"So you were talking about a girl...we didn't see any girl, what you mean ? Can you describe to us that girl you saw ?", Reine said calmly, Moona and Risu thought hard to remember what they saw, since they were super stressed for a short time, their brains didn't function that well during the past night incident.

"Let's see...she's blonde, wore dungarees, purple eyes and she came out of this thing for sure", Risu and Moona described the strange girl they were able to see with the scope of Risu's sniper.

"But...the ones that wanted to imprison her and all, they are all dead here on the ground...do you think it's her ?", asked the purple-haired woman seriously, adding the fact that the girl had zero weapons with her to protect herself. The two groups kept on discussing about what happened and what to do, they simply decided to search for the blonde girl as a entire group now.

"Hey...", whispered a girl

"Don't you think it's about time we finally go outside and move on ?", she added, she was sharing a king-sized bed with someone else.

"I guess you are right...we need to contact Laplus and Koyori about Iroha's death...", whispered Lui back, it was a hard time for both Lui and Chloe, it had been already a long while since Iroha died...grief dominated their feelings. However, Chloe was right, they had to move on with life, with or without a partner who was always there for them for comfort and joyous times.

Lui and Chloe stood up from the bed and started wearing their clothes back, it took them ten minutes until they were ready to go into the hallways of the council place. Walking on the long hallways, both of the HoloX members greeted and waved their hands to the people passing by, Chloe and Lui felt safe, comfy and accepted inside the whole place.

"So, let's contact them and walk together", suggested Lui, Chloe simply shook her head in disagreement...

"Why Chloe ?"

"Let's...not tell Laplus yet...let's ask Sana to put us back in the outside world and finish our mission..."

"Mission ? What mission ?", interrupted Sana the HoloX member's conversation, Lui and Chloe jumped from the speaker's voice ringing inside their head. They quickly turned their heads to face Sana who had a fake innocent smile on.

"Oh, Bae asked us to kill that creature in the outside world, so we wanted to go back and kill it...", explained Lui as she mumbled with a quiet voice, playing with her fingers to avoid eye contact.

"Kill ? You two ? Oh my, Bae should know better than anyone else...that creature can't die easily, we need a whole large group...actually, every chosen-one we can get...to kill that monster", Sana explained and rejected Lui's plan of going back to the world. Lui and Chloe didn't know what to do now, they wanted something to do at least as long as they are living under the roof of the council members. Sana had an idea and found the perfect job for the both of them, which had to do with Calliope and her personal office. The speaker of space sent them to the reaper's apprentice's office to help her out with her daily duties.

Meanwhile in the outside world, the blonde girl in reality didn't kill anyone, but got dragged by someone, who was extremely dangerous from her perspective. The blonde's wrists were tied up behind her back, she wasn't able to use her powers as long as she didn't hold something to write or draw.

"Hey, why are you doing this to me ? I had an issue with the system of my space ship, which is why I landed here, can I please go back rep-"

"Can you please shut your mouth ? You coming from a space ship is the reason why I took you from there in the first place", the other person said as she kept pressing a pistol on the back of the girl, sharp eyes stared at the purple-eyed girl. The girl did as the person said so and didn't talk much for the next hours.

"Hello, Hello ? Can you hear me", a sudden voice came out of a strange gadget, the person answered the sudden call...

"Yes ? I'm present, what's going on ?"

"Did you find something ?"

"From what I heard so far, yes, I found an alien..."

"An alien ?", the voice repeated, their tone sounded like they wouldn't believe the person's words.

"Yes, she even talked about her space ship a moment ago..."

"Oh then, let's see, find more if you can"

"I will, I have a certain robot to find too"

"Alright, I'm counting on you", the voice hung up first, the person let out a long sigh before continuing walking with the blonde girl. Suddenly the girl turned around, facing the person directly, the gun was still aiming at her.

"Hey, tell me what you will do with me, and what's your name ?", the blonde ordered seriously, her eyes were glaring at the person in front of her.

"I only tell you my name when you said me yours", the person said calmly, not even answering any questions she got.

"Okay fine, Airani Iofifteen, Iofi for short, now you", Iofi wanted to know who was this person who was about to kidnap her without feeling bad.

"I can't tell you my real name...", the person paused, her blue eyes met Iofi's purple eyes.

"But by agent name is V.7, what I do is top secret...I can't tell you more", the person answered, this made the girl remain silent again, which led to them walking out of the forest to a lost city...

Kronii, Fauna and Suisei arrived in the outside world, Kronii wore half her armor, Fauna her entire armor and Suisei had zero protection from armor, since she didn't own any at this moment. Kronii knew the way to go downstairs already, so Fauna and Suisei basically followed her without doubting anything.

"So when we go this way, we'll find Mumei's spare room", the warden pointed at the path made by stone, moss, grass and flowers. The keeper of nature and Suisei just followed Kronii around, the warden knew the way the best after all. Finally arriving to the place, Kronii slightly opened the door and got surprised by a familiar small creature. The slime waited for her to visit again, it hugged on her upper arm tightly as welcoming her with happiness.

"Seems like you missed me you little thing", Kronii chuckled as she could feel how worried the small slime was for her. Moreover, the warden totally forgot that Fauna and Suisei never met the slime before...

"Kronii, what's that ?", Fauna asked, pointing with her finger at the slime, the slime felt offended by the keeper's comment of calling it like an object.

"Oh, this is a slime I found here, it feels comfy when it's around me, and I kinda feel happy when it's around me", Kronii explained, the slime formed itself into its cute, round shape again and started jumping around on Kronii's hand. Fauna and Suisei were too stunned to speak and were observing the little creature instead of judging it, for one it was true, the slime was cute.

"So what now Kronii ?", asked Suisei, she didn't know how she could help the warden with her mission, but she really wanted to help. Kronii went back to the wooden chair and sat down, Fauna quickly realized what kind of chair it was...

"Kronii...it's your council chair"

"Yes it is, Mumei did it while surviving, I read everything about it on this one book in particular", Kronii grabbed one of the books she already read and showed it to her friends. They spent almost the whole day with reading the books Mumei had written years ago, but they had to stop reading as they heard from over them a strange noises. The noises sounded like growling, which made Fauna tremble in fear instantly...

"Hey Fauna, what's wrong ?", whispered Kronii in a worried tone, Fauna turned her head to face Kronii, fear was the only feeling that the keeper expressed on her face and entire body.

"Fauna..."

"Kronii...I know that noise...it's the monster...it's here...", whispered Fauna in fear...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.3K 38
In the modern age, all kinds of wonders and beauty exist within the mortal world that one may call Earth. Such are the sights, wildlife and humans wi...
14.1K 492 25
「Why? Why her? Why not me?」 「You're mine!」 「YOU think that I'm joking?! You know what? Let me just show you what I meant by that!」 「If I can't have y...
57.8K 1.1K 49
Izuku Midoriya struggled with life, to say the least, ever since he was announced quirkless,he lost everyone,everyone that he cared for.His best frie...
10.9K 489 25
{Mumei x OC} {Book 1/3} Civilization is destroyed, forcing humankind back to the Jurassic period, and it's Leo's fault. So don't you think it's a t...