Affinity Romance | Jungkook

By jjksofterr

A productive, straightforward, and lively parentless lady, living alone in a little world. Imagine a scenario... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three

fifty seven

75 5 0
By jjksofterr

Azumi POV

'Just joking, You may very well fall head over heels to Jungkook guy rather to Heeseung kid.'

Damn, For what reason do I continue to hear the words he said? I shouldn't contemplate things like this, however for what reason would I be able to neglect in any event, for a couple of moments. In any event, while washing dishes in the kitchen, picking dishes in the dining area.

"Earth to Azumi, are you there?" I returned to my own feeling of somebody abruptly snapped in front of my face, I went to one side to see Mr Kim Seokjin taking a gander at me making me recoil.

"Gosh, I've been calling you for multiple times yet it's not enough for you to notice." What he said before he crossed his arm infront of his chest, I take a gander at him with disarray since I haven't heard him call me a couple of times. I tutn to the sink and my eyes expanded in light of the fact that the fixture was as yet open and nearly filled the sink making me rapidly pull the sink sifter plug before I cleared the perspiration off my brow with my lower arm.

"S—Sorry, Sir. It's somewhat engrossed with unimportant things." I said before I cleaned my wet hand on the rear of my pants, I inclined before the sink close to Mr Kim Seokjin sitting tight for him to say something however rather I began to ponder what Jungkook said again before making me stand up straight before to shifting focus over to Mr Kim Seokjin.

"You look stressed, are you alright?" His inquiry to me as he headed towards the cooler to have something to get.

"Yes, Sir. Somewhat irritated to something and I really want to follow through with something so I can't consider it." I said before I went to the passed on corner to get a skillet since I realize that Mr Kim Seokjin would begin preparing for dinner later.

"Great timing, would you be able to get me a cake for this evening?" Mr Kim Seokjin asked, I viewed at him as he strolls toward the counter prior to taking a blade and slashing board to cut the meats he took from the cooler. I gestured my head with disarray all over my face as I went to the Stove to put the pan.

"Without a doubt, Sir. I'll get it now. All in all, whose birthday cake it is?" My inquiry prior to moving toward Mr Kim Seokjin who began to cut the meats, I simply watch him cut the meats as he laugh a brief time after he heard my inquiry.

"No one has a birthday today, simply celebrating before Mr and Ms Jeon leave for working abroad."

<3

"Thank you." I said subsequent to paying for the cake I picked, I murmurs out before began to stroll to went out the cake shop. I can hardly imagine how Mr and Ms Jeon are leaving for their business, I can't envision Seongha will cry hard due to her parents leaving for a while.

"If it's not too much trouble! Don't leave me." I heard a recognizable voice when I was going to take a right on the edge of the street, I look to see what's going on and see a young lady pulling a man arm as she's attempting to prevent him from leaving.

"You take all my cash the previous evening. Do you believe I'm inept to not put CCTV?" The man said before pushing the lady on the ground before to leaving her, I separated my lips yet I immediately went to the  lady to help her. I twist down as I take a gander at her, but my eyes extend to see Lia who's currently weeping hysterically.

"Gracious." What I said before I stood up straight while simply taking a gander at her, her appearance abruptly different as she looks irritated to see me. She immediately stood up and was going to slap me yet I stepped back as tears tumble down on her cheeks.

"Don't make a scandal, you're embarrassing yourself."

I said while there was no demeanor all over my face, I said nothing else except for I pivoted to begin strolling again and let her be in tears. I believed she's someone I don't have the foggiest idea, I'm too kind to even think about aiding her.

"Do you want your home?" I out of nowhere heard that inquiry from Lia when I previously made a couple of strides. Same story, different day, I pivot to her still with no articulation by any means. She wipes every one of her tears on her cheeks as she strolls toward me with a pleased face as though she's challenging me.

"I'll give you back your home if by some stroke of good luck you let Jungkook and his Dad along together once more." She said as she contact my pig tail, this young lady truly are insane. I simply stay quiet and don't want to talk, vehicle passing by however her boisterous futile arrangement moving toward my ear.

"So you can undoubtedly draw near to Mr Jeon otherwise known as your Sugar Daddy and obliterate his family once more?"

I said straight without stammering, she grasp her jaw to what I said as she unexpectedly plan to slap me again however I'm not to ease back like her to grab her wrist and hold it tight so she can't do any more.

"Truth harms. Be that as it may, I couldn't care less about my home any longer."

<3

"Thank you, this is cute." Mr Kim Seokjin said as he investigate the cake I purchased, I grin to him as I gestured my head before getting the case of cake to put it inside the refrigerator. It's presently right now very nearly 6 PM, I saw a couple of food varieties on the counter that is really great for a couple of individuals.

"Something else to cook, Sir? How might I help?" My inquiry as I approach Mr Kim Seokjin who's putting a few fixings to the food his preparing on the container, Mr Kim Seokjin look at me as he grins before I notice he shook his head.

"No, this is the final remaining one. There's just only have few foods for this evening because only people in here are included." Mr Kim Seokjin said.

I gestured my head as it feels enjoyable to contemplate Mr and Ms Jeon commending their leave just with individuals here, I might be glad for them yet I believe I'll decide to be with my granddad for a decent hours to at minimum make it up for my granddad for being occupied for an entire month.

"You can likewise welcome your boy bestfriend to celebrate with us." Mr Kim Seokjin added, I admire him as I bend my lips into a little smile prior to shaking my head making Mr Kim Seokjin show his confounded face.

"I couldn't imagine anything better. But, I think I miss spending time with my granddad after my entire month of being busy." I said before advancing on the wall cupboard where the plates are place, I get a couple of it then to advancing back on the counter to put down the plates I get before to admiring Mr Kin Seokjin who watching each move I make.

"No, I won't let you. Allow your granddad to enjoy with us to atleast decrease pressure, as well."

Mr Kim Seokjin said that makes me grin. Fool me, I didn't think about it yet I just gestured to him as we both laugh. I return to the wall cupboard to get a couple of plates again as Mr Kim Seokjin finishing the food he's preparing, I put the plate down on the counter as I heard my telephone ringing.

"Excuse me, Sir." I said as Mr Kim Seokjin just gestured his head.

I went out the kitchen as I take out my phone, I read Sota's epithet as I understand for overlooking his couple of calls or messages soon. I promptly answer the call as I stand before the entry of the kitchen.

"Yah! How busy are you?!" Sota ask boisterously that harms my eardrum, I roll my eyes away in inconvenience as I currently comprehend that he'll chide me again for not answering back to him or for not noting his calls.

"Geez, I'm busy. What is it that you need?" I ask as I investigate on my watch to see that it's currently nearly medication time of my granddad. I glance over to Mr Kim Seokjin who's busy before I began to advance away on the kitchen to keep an eye on my granddad.

"Nothing, Just needed to ensure if everything's fine." He said as I make a wince face to what he said, I gradually open the entryway as I look inside to see granddad who's dozing at this early hour. I sighs before to finishing the call without saying anything to Sota, he'll most likely be frantic.

"Granddad, I'm back." I said as I approach him nearer to the bed, the light is off and the forced air system too. I went to the edge of the space to turn on the light, he's resting calmly that causes me to feel so delicate.

"Wake up my handsome boss, it's time to take your medicine, Sir." I said as I take the medication where it's put on the table alongside the bed, I heard my granddad yawn as I grin watching him after I sit appropriately at the edge of the bed.

"You're resting early, you can't nod off immediately later." I said as he's gradually sitting up, I gave him the medication as I take the container of water prior to giving it to him as he quickly swallow down.

"Great job, Grandpa. Try not to nod off, it's still ahead of schedule for that." I said as I place down the little medication stockpiling box back on the table prior to aiding my granddad set down back on the bed.

"Well, Don't reprove me like I'm your child, kid." He said that makes me chuckle, I place the cover up until it reach on his chest as he continues to yawn, I stand up and take out my telephone to check of any brutal words coming from Sota.

I began to advance out of the room yet I notice at the side of my eyes that the entryway is open, I promptly turn upward and broaden my eyes seeing Jungkook who's inclining toward the side as his two hands inside his pocket.

"S—Sir, What are you doing here?" I ask discreetly, he said nothing however gaze down at me as though he looks to some degree fulfilled or something to that effect.

"What?" I heard my Grandpa said, I promptly went near Jungkook and push him a little as I intending to close the entryway.

"No, I'm conversing with S—Sota." I said as I looking inside the room, I saw Grandpa gestured his head before I immediately shut the entryway close prior to looking back to Jungkook. He simply peering down straight all over my face, I was going to ask him what's something off-base however his eyes arrived down on my hand that makes me peers down moreover.

"Oh, I'm s—sorry." I promptly eliminate my hand where I contacting his wrist after I marginally push him out the entryway where I neglected to close it, I gaze upward back at him as I clenched down my lower lip hard as I remove a back stage a little from him .

"Do you want something, Sir?" My inquiry before I dismissed as he glanced back at me, I don't have the foggiest idea however I feel my heart continuously hustling while I'm conversing with him, catching wind of him and seeing him. I know that he's excessively appealing for me not to become hopelessly enamored, but rather something about him switch me off and that reminds me to quit preferring about my boss, I'm simply house keeper.

"Nothing. I just heard you calling somebody, 'Sir' or 'Boss' I believed you're conversing with my Dad or one of my companions." He said.

I quit gnawing my lips then to gesturing my head still not gazing toward him, the cumbersomeness began to grow up alongside the quietness inside us.

"Excus—"

"Don't get drunk tonight."

He said as abruptly the uproarious of quietness wrap between us as I gaze toward him as I couldn't say whether I heard the proper thing he said, I swallow down my salivation as I press my lips together before to gesturing my head two times.

"Make an effort not to make any wreck, don't demolish the night of my Dad vanishing." He told me directly prior to leaving. I frown as I watch him strolls far away from me, I can't accept at his way of behaving, he's truly...

"Arrogant."

<3

A couple of hours after and individuals who were here begun eating at the long table inside the feasting region. I feel so drained after the entire day working, sweats trickling down on my sanctuary.

Strolling inside the eating area as I holding a two pitcher of cold water, I simply wouldn't even play with the possibility of visually connecting to anybody since some irritating human is inside the area and I reserve no option to be frantic since Jungkook himself welcome that irritating person who's name, Min Yoongi.

"Excuse me, Sir." I said unobtrusively enough for Jungkook to move a side for me to filled a cold water in his glass, he wouldn't even play with the possibility of moving a little as though he didn't hear me. I sighs as I simply move to a side to Ms Somi who's eating calmly, she turn her head when she feel somebody is behind her.

"Yeah! Water." She said before to giving me her glass, I smile a little then to filling some cold water in her glass. I put it down before her as she offer me a go-ahead since she can't talk in light of her mouth is full with food.

"Me, as well." I heard Kim Taehyung say as I quickly went close to him, I get his glass before to filling some water on it. I heard somebody make a sound as if to speak that makes me look into, Jungkook who's sitting before Kim Taehyung is currently finished his food. I turn away as I keep my eyes on the glass, everybody is making some discussion however this irritating man in front can't prevent from making a clamor to certainly stand out enough to be noticed.

"Azumi, the glass is full." Suddenly I heard Kim Taehyung said making me jump as some water trickling down and some of it wet my white shirt, I immeadiately put down the glass of water and get a few tissue in front and wipe Kim Taehyung side.

"Sorry." For what reason am I generally occupied to Jungkook, I can't concentration and I don't have the foggiest idea why. Putting down the glass of water before Kim Taehyung then to advancing back to Jungkook to give him some water, as well.

"You appear to be distracted." He said.

I said nothing and simply gaze down on the glass as I topping it off, I notice at the side of my eyes that he turn his head to mind me assuming I heard him yet I recently imagined that he's not around me.

"Would we be able to talk?" I heard him ask me. I put down the glass of water before him before to standing up straight as my eyes glances back at him, he's hanging tight for me to say something however I simply bow a little before to advancing toward Seongha.

"Azumi-ah, would you be able to cook me a few pieces of nuggets?" Seongha promptly asks when she sees that I'm strolling towards her.

I grin at her as I gestured my head then to taking her glass to put some water, as well. She applaud as I heard Mr and Ms Jeon laugh at their own girl, I put down the glass of water as I gaze to Mr and Ms Jeon as they're admiring the adorably of their little girl.

How I wish I have my own Mom and Dad, too. Who will admire me like that.

<3

Flipping the side of the nuggets on the pan as I just discreetly cooking inside the gigantic kitchen alone, my psyche stay clear and don't have the foggiest idea what I'm feeling at present. Sighing for multiple times as I gaze intently at just on the nuggets who's gradually getting cooked.

"Definitely, it's hot and irritating." I said as I roll my eyes as I advance toward take one plate to place the pieces in, I take one and pivot to stroll back before the oven yet I stop when I feel somebody plunking down on one of the seat .

"Damn." I said between of my breath as I nearly bounce in shock as I shut my eyes briefly, I admire the individual and murmurs profoundly when I see, as a matter of fact, name, Jungkook.

"You're insane."

He said yet I simply disregard him, for what reason am I behaving like this towards him? I don't have the foggiest idea. I could do without this, yet it's better as far as we're concerned since I'm only here for my work and cash, I think I simply needed to avoid him to stop any more difficulty, isn't that so? Indeed, that is the response.

Perhaps, I'm simply frightened to become hopelessly enamored.

What.

No, I shook my head as I switch off the oven as my insane little mind began to make a few moronic things, I scoff at myself as I began to put the couple of nuggets on the plate.

"Kang Azumi, can you stop ignoring me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 11.6K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
363K 13.1K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
10.8M 435K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
5.9M 206K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...