''Just the Two of Us''

By FridayAtNight

TITLE DRAWN AND EDITED BY ME: I draw fanart horribly, so please don't make fun of meeee!! Any hate comment(s)... More

πŸ§‹πŸΉTrustworthy...?πŸΉπŸ§‹
✨Bonus Chapter✨ Affection
πŸ’žπŸ€”SidetrackedπŸ€”πŸ’ž
πŸ§‹πŸΉOr So I Thought....β˜•πŸ¦
🀎🀨 Unsure 🀨🀎
-- Important--
πŸ§‹πŸ’€ Slumber? πŸ’€πŸ§‹

🍦 β˜• Lost and Found β˜•πŸ¦

1.2K 25 61
By FridayAtNight

Boba...because yes.

———————————————

Affogato Cookie made his way through the freezing blizzard that resides in the Dark Cacao Kingdom. He thought he would be out of the blistering cold by now, but he guessed he was still in the area due to all of his wild animal encounters. His legs felt as if they were going to fall off, and the rest of his body just wanted to succumb to the glacial environment around him. Affogato had been in this state for a week now. He can only count how many days until he passes away from the harsh weather.

A few hours of traveling absolutely nowhere, he finally gave up and fell over. He no longer had any strength to make it through the chilly and deep snow. Until, he felt something wrap around him, almost like a blanket but different.

Affogato woke up a few moments later in a cave. He was alive, but still weak. Luckily there was food and water placed before him, which he happily took and consumed it. He then looked to see his savior: A snake. "How....did you manage to do this?"

No response. Of course he couldn't understand, or talk snake, so he just sat down beside the reptile. There was nothing else to do after all....

~2 Months Later~

It was a bright and early morning. Everything was perfect. Dark Choco Cookie had returned home, the Licorice Sea had not become restless in a long time, and king Dark Cacao Cookie has learned to open up to his citizens a bit more. Speaking of the king, he actually decided to make the First Watcher, Caramel Arrow Cookie, his right hand. He placed all of his trust in her, and she gave all of her loyalty and honor to him in return. But now that she has seen the world ALL the way now, he has decided to send her on a mission outside the kingdom walls.

It was coming either way, even if he didn't want it. He rose from his throne and headed to her watch tower, where she would always be there observing the kingdom, outside the kingdom walls, and the Licorice Sea. "Caramel Arrow Cookie...!"

Upon hearing her name, she made her way down the watch tower and bowed to the king. "I am ready to serve you, sir."

"Hm...very well then. Walk with me." He ordered, as he motioned for her to follow him; she obeyed. Even in a long moment of silence, she dared not question why the king as excused her from her post. That is one thing Cacao has always admired from her. "It is your time, Caramel Arrow Cookie. You have stopped all possible outcomes in our kingdom, but one request is all I have left."

She became even more determined than she already was. Dark Cacao Cookie nodded as they made their way into the castle. Caramel Arrow Cookie admired every single painting along the walls once more. It gave her a good feeling, knowing that things are now the way they should have been in the first place. Once in the throne room, she bowed once more beforere asking, "What mission will I receive, my king?"

"You...are a very loyal cookie of mines. You are also one of my highest thinking and strongest one as well. You are a cookie that qualifies for a very tough, brave, smart, and kind individual all at the same time. I have never seen that in a warrior before, so I will now give to you an assignment that is specifically for you..."

"I await your order, sir" She said with a smile that was neither too sweet, nor aggressive. He looked off in the distance, feeling a bit guilty. Cacao should be doing this himself, but he is far too busy to do it at the time. Sending another cookie that is not a family member to get rid of a common yet powerful enemy is a huge sign of trust; luckily Cacao trusts her. "I need you to track down the Dragon of the South and remove the life source from it. It will be very hard to find, since it is white and can camouflage very well, but I have trained you just for this."

She went silent before nodding. This mission was more difficult that she imagined, but Caramel Arrow Cookie could manage it. Not giving it a second thought, she made her way out of the castle. Cacao sighed and sat on his throne. This was a very stupid idea, but he had to. Now, focusing back on Caramel Arrow Cookie, she was preparing to make her way out the castle walls. It's been a while since she last wandered out, but it's not like she had a choice to stay in the kingdom anymore. She made her way out of the castle, and into the unknown (ignore my refrence).

Her being her, she looked everywhere, not leaving a tree or bush unchecked. Even thought it was already humongous, she needs to check everywhere just in case she might run into its tail or horns maybe. Hours later, she was still traveling through the vast cold of her home Kingdom's ecosystem. She has neither stopped to take a break, or slow down. She had to get through this as fast as possible.

~A Few More Hours Later~

Exhausted, she was, but Caramel Arrow Cookie refused to give up. She had quite a lot of time, actually. Walking through, what was now, a blizzard, she became extra cautious. Until, she heard an animal call that she had never heard before. It sounded like it was holding the letter "s". As the animal approached her, she aimed her bow at it. What was this thing? It wasn't a Snow Lion, that's for sure. She shot an arrow beside the creature; it retreated from it's interruption of peace. She looked around her surroundings to make sure no other animals were there, but alas, she should have looked earlier.

Another one of those creatures managed to get a good bite on her and latch on to her leg. Startled by the sudden attack, she shot the animal with an arrow, and it cried in pain and went off into the distance. She needed a place to stay before she gets attacked again. As she started walking, her whole body began to burn up. Not even covering herself in snow could cool her down at this point. She felt very lightheaded and dizzy, needing to hold on from one tree to the next to advance. Now barley able to see anything in front of her- not because of the snow, but her vision- Caramel Arrow Cookie decided to sit down, but her legs gave up just as she thought that.

But, just as things couldn't get worse, she puked up all of her dinner she had last night (sadly, it tasted exquisite). Now she was hungry, cold, and very very ill. Yet....she refused to give in. No matter how many times her body or nature went against her, she stood up once more. She WILL do the right thing for her kingdom, even if it will cost her life. Although....Caramel Arrow Cookie could barley see anything in front of her as it is. Proving that, she slipped off the edge of a "small" cliff and into the arms of another cookie. "My, my....you aren't in good shape." She heard a voice tell her.

The other cookie chuckled. "It looks like you've had a rough day. Guess I could spare a moment to help...." the unknown figure said before she completely blacked out.

>I was originally gonna end my chapter here, but I'm gonna keep going just do I don't end it at 1300 words. Yes, I'm that generous, so this will just be a...!<

~Short Timeskip~

There was a sound. A sound of crackles from a fire. She was warm and felt a bit better than before. Caramel (gonna call her that for short, try not to get confused) assumed that she was in a cave since she felt the cold rock she was laying on, even IF it was smooth. Since she wasn't gonna act like she was asleep to hear the other stranger better, she slolwy opened her eyes. Even with a blistering headache, she trailed her eyes over to the cookie that saved her. Once she saw, she wished she could unsee it. "A...Affogato C-Cookie?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you....save me?! There must have been a reason..!" She snapped. Caramel Arrow Cookie was angry to see him, but happy to be saved at the same time. Affogato sighed. He had no idea why he decided to save her, his body just told him so. He had to lie since that's what he does best. But why is he lying just for her not to get upset? Eh, oh well. "I simply saved you, because I need you. I have been planning for a while you know."

"I will never help you with ANYTHING you need my assistance with. You....you sent the prince to assassinate his father, and you brought ruin to my home!! You really think I would assist you after that?!-"

"-The funny thing is....you NEED me, Caramel Arrow Cookie. You have absolutely no idea what danger you are in, do you? You do not even know what animal attacked you. Am I correct?"

"...."

"Hmph, though so. Listen closely; I will only be saying this once. You will die in a week without my urgent care. Now, I can make medicine to stop the pain and end the effects. For now, that is. But....if you help me, I will cure you after my task is done, then I will heal you and assist you with your task."

"F-Fine...it is a deal" Caramel grumbled under her breath . Is this some weird trick to manipulate her? Is she just being used like he once used the king? I mean, she can't really question it if Affogato Cookie is her only chance at this point. He made his way over to her with a bowl. It had the medicine mixed in with food, and a liquid too. The liquid would satisfy her dehydration, but she didn't trust it and gave Affogato a weird look. "Eat it....or starve" He coldly told her.

Once again, Earthbread was making Caramel choose choices she thinks she will regret. Feeling very hesitant, she slowly ate what Affogato had prepared for her. It...tasted oddly delicious. Affogato smirked upon seeing slight shock in Caramel Arrow Cookie's eyes. After a while of her eating, she looked over to see Affogato Cookie staring at her, and looked away slightly embaressed. Please don't tell me he saw me look like that.....she prayed to herself. It was too late, and of course he was gonna run his stupid loud mouth about it. "You must be surpised that a male can cook just as well as a female...especially if all you've witnessed of him is lies and laziness."

"I-I was caught off guard was all. Yes, it was good, but do not let it get to your head!" She scolded before proceeding to eat. Once again, she heard a chuckle escape Affogato Cookie's lips. Man, she hated that cookie with all of her gut! "You must be feeling better already! But, I shall let you rest before I ask you for a favor. I recommend you stay inside were you will be safe, and do not mind the snakes. They are very kind."

"Okay, okay! I am not an idiot, Affogato Cookie. Just leave me alone. I do not want to hear your voice right now."

"Very well then. If it is silence you request, then it is silence you shall receive" He stated as he stood up and walked to the opposite side of the cave. She looked down at the frost ridden floor. How long has Affogato Cookie been in here, actually? He seems to know how to deal with this stuff, but the last time she saw him, he didn't even know a small fragment of information about nature. Caramel took another glance at Affogato before sighing and laying down. Staying up and questioning things won't help her, so she just closed her eyes, hoping to get some rest.

Now, between me, you, and Affogato Cookie, this fellow here has a crush on Caramel Arrow Cookie. It was weird, but his snakes explained it all to him. He DID hate her to the bottom of his heart, but at the same time, he missed her. Originally, Affogato thought it was because he was craving to see her saddened or horrified face, but the snakes explained how if he truly hated her, he would STILL want nothing to do with her. Then he wondered....why DID he miss her??

Was it because of her beauty? Her skill? Her intelligence? Her will to stay loyal to her kingdom no matter what? He questioned eveything he could about their current relationship, until he had noticed that he had fallen head-over-heels for the attractive female. Affogato can't seem to get her out of his mind, so having the chance to hear her angelic voice, and see her stunning face once again was a major relif once he spotted her falling. In all honesty, he did all of this just to be with her. Minus the snake bitting her part. Shaking off his thoughts, he looked back over to Caramel Arrow Cookie, who looked as if she was resting.

He stared at her for a moment before standing up, grabbing a custom made blanket (it's comfy and warm af), and layed it over her. After his act of kindness, he made his way back to the campfire and sat down. He swore to protect her in the most non-suspicious way possible, and luckily he plan for things early.

Did.....did Affogato Cookie just put a cover over me?? I have a feeling he has no idea what he's doing. Why would he need me in the middle of nowhere?

What is he planning?
~☆~

~☆~= checked over
~♧~=not checked over

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 432 36
γ€ŠHero Cookie x Villian!Reader》 A bit of a human au? (now has smut your welcome) ⚠️ 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘡 𝘈𝘯π˜₯ 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘴⚠️ (you and Hero Canonically do the...
18K 450 49
Caramel Arrow Cookie and Affogato Cookie do not like each other. That is always apparent. But one night, the king's advisor decides to up and go spra...
900 19 9
[ This is a Pomegranate Cookie fanfic- ] Poms backstory for this book (not canon at all and is completely my au!! ) : Younger Pomegranate cookie alwa...
17.4K 393 20
[THIS IS AN AU I MADE] Ginger woke up one day and looked into the mirror, What he saw shocked him... He had a red eye... This would be the first pa...