Finders Keepers

By xHiddenxo

One of many . All stories that I post belongs to me , Straight out of my imagination. Haha Enjoy and show so... More

part 1
intro of the idiots
Part 2
introduction of ROSÉ'S BITCHES
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
introduction of the siblings
Part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
heads up
heads up 2
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
heads up 3
hii
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
to my awesome readers!
chapter 68
chapter 68 pt 2
chapter 69 JIHYO
chapter 70 MOONBYUL
chapter 71 JISOO
chapter 72 BTSxGOT7
Chapter 73 JOY
chapter 74 Dahyun x Chaeyoung
chapter 75 Lisa x Seulgi
chapter 76 Backstage
chapter 77 THETALK
chapter 78 THE TALK 2
chapter 79 THE TALK 3
chapter 80
chapter 81
I'm sorry
you ready ?
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 100 (2)
chapter 100 (3)

chapter 38

251 11 0
By xHiddenxo

Lisa's  POV

Why is she angry at me ..
Getting mad at little things..
What's her problem..

I'm currently on the rooftop of the university. 
You all know I come here to .. clear my mind ..
Joohyun..
Joohyun..

How many more times do you wanna watch me walk away..
Do you like looking at my back ??

"Lisa.." Joohyun's voice calling me from behind .. I turn around.. 

finding the love of my life ..
I don't respond.. but I don't break the eye contact made..
She steps closer..

Closer..
Closer..

Until she's right in front me ..

My brown orbs melts into hers..
Scanning her facial features..

"So fucking beautiful" I breath out..

"You not mad at me ?" Joohyun asks..

"I'm upset and disappointed" I say .. "You're the one that's mad.. and I don't know why" I add. .

"You're disappointed because I didn't reject Suho? I didn't make it clear that I'm not interested?" Joohyun asks ..

I nod

"You're upset because of how I acted ? I was the one that didnt reply back but accused you of it?" Joohyun asks..

I nod again

"I'm on edge Lisa .. it could be because I've missed you and I cannot show you ,I cannot hold your hand ,I cannot kiss you ,I cannot do the things I want to do.. you're mine Lisa .. mine .. but they don't know that .. that's why they look at you like they want to fuck you , they flirt with you infront of me .. I hate it .. I know we shouldn't do anything just yet but I hate it .. I hate how these humans look at you.. you.. you're my girlfriend Lisa .. and Suho pissed me off even more.. but he won't be bothering me again..I promise..  I didn't respond to him because I clearly didn't wanna waste my time.. I'd reject him , he would of beg .. I.. baby I don't want him.. please believe me .. it's not a Maybe..nor a no.. Suho doesn't exist in my world.. and you are my world Lisa" Joohyun voices out.. I listened..

Her eyes not leaving mine..

"He won't bother you again?" I ask..
I'm curious ..

"No , I messaged my dad.. my parents probably spoke to his parents ..Suho won't be a problem .. he doesn't matter Lisa" Joohyun explains..

I nod..

"Okay" I respond..

"Lisa.." joohyun says , she places her bag onto the floor .. she holds both my hands .. locking her fingers into mine.. not breaking eye contact..

Joohyun
Joohyun
Joohyun  ...

"I'm frustrated too .. I want the world to know that Bae Joohyun is My Girlfriend and anyone that dares to look her way will be fucked up by me .. I haven't seen you this morning.. meaning i didn't get to kiss my girl goodmorning.. I texted because I missed you .. I missed you Joohyun but you accuse me of not replying.. You question whether you're important or not.. ..and .. and.. I do not care about the ones that are interested in me.. I have you..  you have me .. right Joohyun?? Or do I have to ask you if you trust me or not.. do you trust me Joohyun??" I voice out..squeezing her hands   .. her eyes are slowly filling with tears.. she's fighting to hold them back but baby.. we need to have this conversation.

"I don't wanna hurt you Joohyun.. I won't hurt you" I add..
Joohyun swallows the lump in her throat .. the sight of her right now breaks me ..

"I know you won't hurt me Lisa.. I know" joohyun breaths out,she lowers her head.. I immediately wrap my arms around her , burying her head on my chest.. her arms wraps around me..

"Please don't cry" I say..

"I'm trying not to" joohyun responds , her voice is low.. "Lisa .. I'm sorry" she adds..

"Don't be .." I say .. my hands rubbing her back . . Calming the love of my life.

Joohyun tilts her head up , I look at her..

"Why you so nice to me?I was being a bitch and you're telling me not to be sorry .. why Lisa.. I was wrong" Joohyun says.. her eyes not leaving mine.. I bring one hand up, moving her hair behind her ear before palming her cheek .. my thumb brushing against her lips.. 

"I love you,Joohyun.. I love you.. I fucking love you that's why" I voice out .. Joohyun's eyes widen for a second but softens immediately.. her beautiful smile making my heart melt.

"You love me?" Joohyun breaths out   ..

"I always will " I respond..

Joohyun's eyes lit up.. her smile continues to make me weak..

"I love you so much Lisa.. you have no idea how many times I wanted to say those words..  how badly I want to shout it to the world ,I want everyone to know that I Love Lalisa Manoban .. I love you .. so bad.. so bad" Joohyun say's

I don't respond
She don't respond
Drowning in eachothers eyes since the day we met until now.
She loves me ..
I love her ..

She's looking at me with her brown orbs   , wondering what's going on in my head.. my eyes not leaving hers but also not missing every detail of her beautiful face.. my thumb caressing her cheek.. fuck ,she's so beautiful..

She loves me ..

Do you, Joohyun?

I lean forward ,my eyes still open .. i watch her close her eyes .. placing my lips on hers..she reciprocates . . Squeezing her eyes shut even when they already closed.. I watch her as I taste her soft lips on mine and suddenly ... a tear...

I break away... her eyes still closed..

"You are crying" I say..  Joohyun doesn't open her eyes.. I trace my thumb across her cheek,removing the tear  ..

"I really do love you Lisa.. so much that i am afraid of losing you" joohyun breaths out,finally opening her eyes , meeting mine.. "I've never loved before .. and I've never wanted something so much .. it drives me insane yet it bring me happiness .. you  .. you make me happy and you make feel things I've never felt before and I want you to know that I genuinely do love you .. I do .." she adds.. not breaking sight..

I know you love me Joohyun..

I don't respond..
She don't respond
Once again..  our eyes melting into each other..

Joohyun,

So beautiful..

"Don't ever doubt me,my word,my love,my loyalty and my trust because I won't ever doubt you.. okay?" I raise..

She nods ..

"Promise..I won't" she breaths out..almost in a whisper..
Not breaking eye contact.

Fuck why is she so adorable right now..

I step back.. holding her one hand against my chest.. against the heart that beats for her..
I keep my other hand on her cheek, palming her cheek..caressing my thumb on her skin..
My eyes not leaving hers..
Her other hand is also on my chest.. I guess she wants to feel me ..
I won't leave you Joohyun..

"Bae Joohyun.. you are the first person I think of when I wake .. and when I go to sleep you are on my mind.. and that's not all , because I meet you again in dreamland and you should know ..that I am fucking the life out of you in there" I say and Joohyun's eyes widen..

"Lisa, what the fuck" Joohyun raises .. and I chuckle.. her lips form into a smile ,looking at me with so much love..
I squeeze her hand that I'm holding on my chest and continue..

"It's the truth .. but .. Joohyun.. you all I think about , you all I want .. you all I need   .. you what I crave .. I crave your love ..I need you to look at me so that I can drown in those beautiful eyes of yours  because babe .. I've never drowned in anyone's eyes before .. " I say.. Joohyun's smile not leaving her face..  not forgetting the way we are drowning in eachothers eyes right now..

"I love the way you look at me .. the way you smile when you see me.. the way I feel when you do those things.. I'm completely head over heels in love with you that sometimes it don't make sense .." I continue.. but Joohyun speaks .

"It don't make sense ?" She raises..

"Only because we got here way too fast.. and I don't question it .. I don't mind .. I believe that it's you whom I suppose to love and give my heart to.. I don't question it because even though it don't make sense it feels right.. it feels right like how your hand fits perfectly in mine, how.. I could look at you and not get tired of it, how your laugh and your voice vibrates and wakes my entire soul. It doesn't make sense how deeply in love I can be with someone I met not too long ago, how madly in love I can be with someone I had one date with.. yet we made love .. we made love .. you and I Joohyun.. we made love like we love eachother and we do.. we do love eachother .. I love you so much Joohyun..so much.. so bad.. so bad.. " the words leaving my mouth..Joohyun's cheeks are completely heated and red ..so is her ears.. I place my hand onto her waist .. pulling her closer..

Closer..

My one hand still keeping hers on my chest , feel how my heart beats for you ,Joohyun.
It's going crazy.

" so yes .. sometimes it doesn't make sense but I guess that's how it suppose to be because I will have endless answers to why I fell in love with you and why I'll always be in love with you.. it shouldn't make sense .. not all the time..  not all the time Joohyun.. that also means .. we won't always be on good terms but we'll work through it..  you and I..  together.. okay?.. Because I love you and I know you love me .. let's not give up on eachother.. okay? "I end off.. my thumb caressing her hand thats on my chest .. our eye contact not breaking ever since it was made.. she moves her other hand .. placing it on my cheek ,I melt into her warm palm..
She smiles..

"Okay" she breaths out ..
Her chest raises..falls..
Her heart.. is going crazy .. just like mine..

Joohyun's POV

Where have you been all my life Lalisa Manoban.. fuck .. I'm never letting you go..

I cup her cheek which she immediately melts into my palm..

"I'm never letting you go, Manoban" I voice out..

"I won't let you" Lisa responds.. she leans forward.. her eyes falls to my lips..  " I won't let you , Joohyun" she adds before kissing me ..making me close my eyes .. feeling every part of her soul while she kisses me with so much love in which I reciprocate.. kissing her passionately .. deepening  .. fuck .. I'm so in love with her  ...

She breaks away first again..
Her eyes still closed but soon opens.. she finds me already looking at her..
She let's go of my hand that was held against her chest, placing both her hands on my face,on my cheeks.. her thumbs caressing my heated cheeks..

Her eyes .. those beautiful brown orbs drowning into my own ..

"My beautiful Joohyun" She breaths put..  causing my cheeks to turn red once again.. she smiles while watching me turn into a mess.. I lower my head .. I hear chuckle but she pulls me close, her arms wrapping me ,my arms around her waist.. I love that she's taller .. I bury my head into her neck ,she places a kiss ontop of my head.. "My Joohyun" Lisa adds .. I feel her head resting on my mine..

"I'm yours .. you're mine.. Finders Keepers ... remember?" I say..reminding her .. I can hear her sexy chuckle again.. 

Effortlessly sexy   ..

"I remember.. " she breaths out ..

Smile on my face..
Smile on hers.. even though I can't see it.. I know my baby is smiling ,I know she's happy.
I am happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 86 27
BLACKPINK OneShots!! Feel free to request if you want ❤️ Remember that these are fiction stories :)
1.4M 37.5K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
46.1K 1.7K 44
You have me to lean on...... L.M ___________ Why did you left me?...... I.B
125K 5.1K 32
Hi All. This is based from my Fanfic in asianfanfics. I wrote something for SooFany coz I was a fan of them before. So remaking this for JenSoo :)