Romance Tales- series ✔️

By _AestheticWriter22_

A collection of series of different couples! Some happy Some sad Some reality filled Some emotional Sone... More

Series
Ayat~Amaan
Preface
1
3
4
5
6
7
Epilogue
Bonus Part
Zainab~Faiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Epilogue
Sehar~Moiz
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Dania~Haider
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue
Izzah~Yahya
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue
Wania~Mahad
1
2
3
4
5
Epilogue
Kainat~Jazil
1
2
3
4
5
6
Epilogue

2

5K 207 1
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any
Comments will be appreciated

........................

Ayat and Adan were getting ready in their room for Jannat and Haider's Walima... Ayat was busy wearing her jewellery sitting on the bed when the door of their room got opened... the duo looked up to find their third partner in crime...

"Tum dono abhi tak ready nhi ho?" (You two are not ready yet?)

Muntaha asked keeping her hand on her hips... she was wearing a Pink colored fancy short frock with matching colored straight trouser and a hijab on her head as she pinned the dupatta on her shoulder...

"Tum ready ho to kya hum aram sy ready ho sakty?" (You are ready! So can we get ready in silence?)

Adan asked with a sarcastic smile making Ayat chuckle... Muntaha huffed before sitting on the bed beside Ayat saying...

"Yeh jo mera bhai hai na! Subha sy jldi jldi kr rha tha! Pata nhi kya jldi thi usko anay ki!" (That brother of mine! He is shouting from morning to be ready fast! Idk why he was in so hurry to come!)

Adan groaned as she applied the lipstick saying...

"Uska naam bhi na lo mere samny! Idiot kahin ka!" (Don't take his name in front me! Idiot!)

Ayat chuckled again as she put the dupatta in her neck completing her look... Ayat wore a Black colored Maxi frock with flat fance shoes...

"How am i looking?"

Ayat asked out of her habit making Muntaha look at her with Adan who was wearing her earrings...

"You know tum black color mein Afat lagti ho!" (You know you look sinfully beautiful in black color!)

Muntaha said winking at Adan who laughed out making Ayat blush a bit with rolling her eyes...

"Aj to larkon ny hamari Ayat ko hi dekhty reh jana!" (Today all the boys will be looking at our Ayat!)

Adan added making Muntaha laugh while Ayat remembered one person that greyish Green eyed man... Ayat shook her head coming back to reality after listening to Adan...

"And I am ready!"

Adan flipped her dupatta over her shoulder letting it fall over her hand... Adan wore a similar maxi dress like Ayat in navy blue color...

"I told you to wear this dress too!"

Adan glared at Muntaha who spoke standing up...

"You know i can't handle these maxi's, dekho mera bhi tum logon hesa dress hai but a little short!"

Ayat rolled her eyes at them and spoke...

"Chaly nichay?" (Shall we go down?)

She opened the door looking at the duo who shared a look before following Ayat who went down... the trio came down to see everyone getting ready to sit in the car...

"Chalo a gai tum teeno! Dani jao tum Fadi ky pass!" (There they came! Dani go to fadi!)

Zoya said looking at the trio... the three of them shared a look before walking to Their mothers...
Ayat came to hadia who smiled at her daughter kissing her forehead making Ayat smile....

"My daughter is looking so beautiful!"

Ayat blushed away with the comment when Arham came there and looked at his wife and his daughter...

"Ma Sha Allah!"

Ayat smiled at her father and hugged him... Arham smiled and patted her head when Danish came inside saying...

"Chachu chaliay, mustafa bhai guests ky sath chaly gy hayn! Or Mirhaan bhai baba or ammi logon sath chaly gy hayn!" (Lets go! Mustafa bhai has gone with the guests and Mirhaan bhai went with baba, mama and everyone !)

Arham nodded and coming out he saw only one car was there...

"Yeh kiski car hai?" (Who's car is this?)

Arham asked Danish on which Danish told him...

"Yeh Amaan bhai ki car hai!" (Its Amaan bhai's car!)

Arham nodded and looked for his wife and the three daughters of the house who were only left as other went away.... that was when Amaan came there to Danish saying...

"Chalo nikalty hayn!" (Lets go!)

Ayat who was busy talking with Adan and Muntaha raised her eyes listening to the voice and saw him... He was wearing a jeans with black dress shirt which fitted well to his body... Amaan too looked up unknowingly and saw her who was teasing his mind since yesterday night... Aman looked down scratching his head when Danish spoke...

"Bhai ap ki car free hai na?" (Bhai your car is free?)

Amaan nodded his head and Danish spoke...

"To chachu ap log bhai ky sath chaly jy main bike py a jaoun ga!" (Uncle you all go with bhai i will come on my bike!)

Arham nodded his head and looked at Hadia who blinked her eyes at him... and soon the three daughters with Hadia sat in the car on the back seat... while arham sat at the passenger seat... Amaan sat on the driving seat and looked at Arham before looking back asking...

"Shall we?"

Adan who was wearing a little bit forward holding the passenger's seat nodded her head making Amaan look at the rare view mirror and all he got was a glimpse of Ayat who was busy listening to Muntaha's whisper in her ear... Amann smiled a little before starting the car and drove off...

.........................

"Asalam-o-Alikum Appi!"

Ayat greeted as she hugged Jannat after Adan and Muntaha... Jannat chuckled and hugged her back with a smile... pulling back Jannat looked at Ayat and spoke...

"You are looking so pretty Ayat! Remember its my reception but it seems you will take all the limelight!"

Ayat blushed while Adan and Muntaha giggled looking at her when they heard Mustafa's voice...

"Itna na bolo jannat! Sar py char jy gi yeh pagal!" (Don't say so many things Jannat! She will start flying in the sky!)

Ayat glared at him when they heard another voice but the comment was for Adan...

"Ha Appi inko aik second nhi lagta asmaan py urny lag jy gi! Hai na Adan? Isi liay mny koi comment hi nhi diya! Tum Asmaan py chali jao gi to mera kya hoga?" (Yes appi! It will take a second for these girl to fly in the sky with the comments! Am i right adan? That is why I haven't passed a comment! What if you will start flying to the sky? What will happen with me?)

Adan looked at Mirhaan with a glare when Danish joined Mirhaan placing his arms around Mirhaan's neck...

"Acha hai na bhai! Jany dy! Mujhy sakoon mil jy ga!" (Let her go! I will take a breathe in peace!)

Adan looked at her brother with accusing eyes and then spoke...

"Sabar kro tum teeno! Main baba ko batati hun!" (Wait your three! I will complain to baba!)

Saying so Adan went down to look for her father while Danish shared a horrified look with Mirhaan and Mustafa... and the trio went down to look for Adan as if she says this she is going to get it done...

Ayat and Muntaha giggled with Jannat when Ayat spotted Amaan who was coming to Jannat after climbing the two steps...

"Congratulations!"

Jannat smiled at Amaan as she thanked him and she didn't missed how for a few seconds Amaan's eyes moved to Ayat and same happened with Ayat... Jannt bite her lips with a smile before Amaan took a leave and went down...

.........................

"Ma Sha Allah meri bachiayn kitni pyari lag rhi hayn!" (My daughters are looking so beautiful!)

Zoya grinned looking at the Five girls, Jannat, Ayat, Adan, Muntaha and Aamna, as they were having a photography session on the stage... Hadia and Dua smiled listening to Zoya and so did Zubiya and Beenish who were sitting with Them on the table...

"Ammi!"

Zubiya turned to see Amaan who looked around after asking his mother...

"Arhan kahan hai?" (Where is Arhan?)

Zubiya too looked around saying...

"Abhi to yahin tha Danish ky sath hi!" (He was just here with Danish)

Amaan kept looking around but then spoke...

"Chaly main dekh lyta hun!" (Okay i will see!)

Saying so he was about to go when Zoya stood him saying...

"Arey Amaan"

"G khala?"

He asked looking at Zoya who looked at the girls and spoke...

"Yeh zara in charon ko ja ky kaho ky baas kry or idher ay!" (Can you call these four?)

Amaan looked at the girls and stopped his eyes at Ayat who was laughing carefree... he nodded his head and walked to them... Ayat looked at the photograph and found Amaan behind him who was coming to them... Ayat stilled over her step as Amaan came to them and pointed his finger to the photographer and said...

"Khala bula rhi hayn sabko! Or appi ko bhi chor do bhai ky sath!" (Khala is calling you all! And leave your sister with her husband for a while!)

Jannat gave a flying kiss to Amaan saying a thanks to him and walked to her husband... the girls chuckled and started to come down from the stage... ayat was at last and unknowingly put her feet over her maci making her trip... Ayat got scared as she felt she is going to fell down but got saved and she heard a low wisper...

"Careful"

Ayat looked at her side to see Amaan holding her arms saving her from felling down as she stood straight Amaan pulled back his hands while their eyes got stilled for a few seconds before they looked away and mumbling a small thank you Ayat walked behind the three girls... Amaan kept looking at her back when she turned her face looking above her shoulder towards Amaan and that small interaction with her eyes made Amaan smile before he walked away from there making Jannat smirk at the duo as she saw everything....

.......................

Hey!
Hope you like it!
Is yes!
Then do a comment
And let me know!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.9K 28
A collection of romantic short stories of different people, dealing with life situations, juggling with love, lust, care, rage, and every other emoti...
133K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
511K 23.5K 125
A collection of short stories that will blow your mind with the drama, set the bar higher for love and vows to be a roller-coaster ride.