Xiao & Aether angst

By A1mondT0fu

Yet another who's stumbled upon this book of tears No need to fear Witness heartbreak with me I will keep you... More

十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
Lost drabbles
二十一
二十三
二十四
二十五
Everlasting love
二十六
Celebration
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一

二十二

449 21 11
By A1mondT0fu

Continuing of last chapter~
———

My body feels heavy, as my head is rested on the wheel. Your face in the other car, my heart begins to ache. Xiao, I wish to call out your name.

If only I could say, if only I could move. If only, I would...

The flashing lights of blue and red, as my saddened state is dragged to med. Stretched out on a temporary bed, noises a plenty and fire crawling up my skin. I hiss, the hurt isn't buried within, coincidence as it may. I wish nothing but for you to be okay. I feel my consciousness slip away, my once lover. Xiao, I wish to call out your name.

The one I wish were mine, the one I wish didn't leave me for many nights. It was an accident, you shouldn't have been here. It's my fault that not only the bottle carrying our love but also the one once filled with alcohol is now empty. Dripping at its rim, the light begins to dim.

Xiao, Xiao, Xiao.

Your name rings in my head as I'm filled with guilt.

I was far too drunk to drive.

———
Moral of the story don't drink and drive

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 10.9K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
783K 47.1K 118
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
158K 7.2K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...