๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž// ๐พ...

Par dinasouroar

โ–  โ–  โ–  โ–  ~๐ด ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐พ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž... Plus

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
02
03
04

01

19 4 0
Par dinasouroar

—Kunigami Noriko, Riko for short. A certified rule breaker of Inarizaki High but surprisingly a genius in academics. Always loud in class and wreck less in everything. She would definitely look like someone who'd dropped out of school anytime. Wears really short skirts and for some reason always drinks apple juice. Her hair is always in a ponytail some strands of her hair falling on the side of her face. She wasn't small, but not the tallest either. Her appearance overall looks innocent that contrast her whole personality.

That is the only information Kita Shinsuke knows about his current seatmate. She was a total opposite of him. She's adventurous and always makes rush decisions, sometimes annoying but more times always surprising for him.

"Ah, I want some apple juice." She says suddenly while the discussion was on going. Noriko dislikes boring discussions the most, it drains all her energy in an instant resulting of her sudden craving for an apple juice.

The boy looks away from her and goes back on looking at the teacher, the only reason Kita was so curious about her is because she's a sister of someone he really cares about.

Although the two are very much opposite again. Natazaki Ayane is her little sister, she's in her second year. Unlike Noriko over here, Ayane is very gentle and very organized. The exact definition of prim and proper, beautiful and sophisticated. She wasn't as smart as Noriko but that's just it. Her appearance is always neat, she's very polite and speaks very soft. Everything about her was adorable.

For some reason, Kita's eyes lowers and sees Noriko's very exposed thighs. He sighs and averted his gaze fighting the urge to take his coat off and cover her up. It didn't sit right with him that it was very exposed, it made him uncomfortable but he couldn't interfere with her decisions. They're not even friends for goodness sake.

His mind wonders back to Ayane again, she would never wear something revealing like this. She's always really shy and conservative, simple but always beautiful.

"Oi Kunigami! Will you stop whining over there, you're disturbing the class!" The teacher shouts suddenly making everyone including Kita jump on their sits.

Everyone's attention now went to Noriko. She puts her cheek on her hand her elbow on the desk while boredly looking at the teacher.

"But it's so boring.." she whines softly. Kita shook his head, not believing that she actually said that to a teacher.

The teacher sighs as she mentally contemplates her life choices. "If it bores you so much then answer the equation here on the board." She orders.

Noriko perks up, "If I get to answer it all am I allowed to leave?" She ask excitedly. Everyone envied the girl. How can she casually say that when everyone was struggling so much to understand the lesson?

The teacher gives her a stoic look, knowing all to well that she's gonna answer it all without breaking a sweat, "No."

Noriko frowns but nevertheless still went to answer all the given equations on the board, earning a silent praise from the rest of the class as she answers at ease as if it was a simple 1+1 problem.

The bell rings finally lightening up Riko's mood. She happily fixed her stuff, and Kita sat on his seat watching her every move when he surprisingly spoke. Startling both of them. Yes, even Kita himself.

"That was very disrespectful.." he says. Noriko stops and raise her head to look at him. Both eyebrows raised.

Noriko hated people who acts all righteous and perfect. That mostly is intended to him and to her step sister Ayane. It just looks so fake for her, it irked and disgusted her.

"Excuse me?" She ask, not totally getting where he's coming from. Having a conversation alone with him irritates her already.

"The way you talk to the teacher.." he responds. Kita leans on his seat, both his hands on his desk. ".. you could've atleast act like you cared for the lesson."

"Why does it matter to you?" She ask him, not really in the mood to give him a smartass comeback.

"It doesn't really matter, I just thought it was disrespectful.." he answers, his face still void of any emotions.

"Yeah sure whatever, what else do you want to tell me." Riko says. She doesn't treat anyone like this, only him and her sister. Both of them are a handful for her, perfect for each other. What a match.

Kita, being Kita Shinsuke answers. "You're skirt is too short. Are you comfortable wearing that?" He says.

Riko lets out a breath and sighs. She knows he did nothing wrong, Kita rarely speaks in general but when he does it all has sense. He may look like an emotionless robot but he's not entirely like that. Somehow she knows that there's more to him, but she's not interested enough to know. But right now, he was really testing his patience.

"Kita-san." She starts, a serious expression written all over her face. Kita was a little intimidated, he had never seen her this serious. Maybe he really pushed her button this time. ".. please refrain from talking to me starting today. I don't like you and you annoy me, I'll appreciate it if you do, thanks." She says and leaves the room but then Noriko stops midway the door and turns her head on Kita ignoring the other students who was there. All had a shock expression.

"My skirt looks cute and no it doesn't make me uncomfortable.." she continues before finally disappearing.

Silence surrounds the room. No one spoke, they quietly watch Kita sat there in his sit frozen also quite speechless himself. Not easily registering that he just somehow got dumped. By a girl. Who is friendly to almost everyone.

"Huh?" was the only thing he could say after 5 minutes of just sitting there.

-----

Noriko was skipping in the hallway as if she didn't just express her hatred to her sit mate. Ah. She could careless about him, all she could think about right now is her lunch and her apple juice--

"So how are you and that good looking third year?" A very familiar voice suddenly spoke while she was happily walking. She halts from her tracks and curiously turns her head on where the sound was coming from.

How can she simply ignore that very damn annoying voice she always hears everyday in her own household. That voice can only belong to one of Ayane's friends. Like them, they're all annoying too.

Always acts innocent and pure in public, so fake. Everyone sees her as the kind and graceful type of girl when she's neither of those. She acts all mighty and perfect infront of their father when all she does is sit still and look pretty everyday not even bothering to study so she can actually be proud of something.

"Oh? You mean Kita-senpai?" Ayane's voice now heard. Riko knows it's wrong to eavesdrop but her classmate is now involve, and besides she really wants to know what's up with the two.

She often sees them hang out at lunch and after classes. Rumors say their dating already, she doesn't really believe those because if they really were dating then Ayane should've took him home to meet their father so she can boast how she already has a boyfriend.

"Meh, I don't really like him. But he'll pass to be my tutor though.." they all laugh at that and Riko frowns.

That's an ouch.

She cross her arms on her chest, losing all the excitement to buy an apple juice when she heard that.

"Oh my Gosh! What do you mean by that? But you guys look so sweet everyday!" One of her friends ask making her agree.

Kita looks so happy everytime she sees him with Ayane. He doesn't smile a lot in class and Riko only sees that rare smile everytime he's with her. Ah. Now she feels a little bad for him. Well, not that she cares or anything. It's a normal feeling to feel a little pity for the boy who genuinely likes her bitch of a sister. Half of it is his fault anyway for getting fooled by someone like her.

"He really likes me you know! He's even willing to do all my homework and I don't even need to ask him! I don't know, he looks like a sick puppy inlove. No offense guys." She say and laughs again with her friends.

Noriko disappointingly shook her head getting off from the wall that she was previously leaning on not wanting to hear more or else she'll feel even guiltier.

"Honestly I like his junior better. Atsumu-senpai really is cool! Gosh, what I'd do just to have him as my boyfriend."

Noriko starts to walk away. Feeling even more disgusted at Ayane. She knows she's evil to the core but not to this extent where she'd use other people for her own benefit.

Now she feels like she's somehow obligated to look after Kita Shinsuke. Geez!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...