Gojo Male Reader x bnha

TerroKira tarafından

[ON HOLD UNTIL S6 OF BNHA] Gojo in the Bnha universe! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING IN THE STORY ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (finale)
Chapter 1 S2
Chapter 2 S2
Chapter 3 S2
A/n
Covid Update
Chapter 4 S2
Chapter 5 S2
Covid Update P.2
Final Covid Update (hopefully)
Vote
Vote V2
Chapter 6 S2
Chapter 7 S2
Chapter 8 S2
Chapter 9 S2
Chapter 10 S2
Chapter 11 S2
A/n
Chapter 12 S2
Chapter 13 S2 (finale)
Chapter 1 S3
Chapter 2 S3
Chapter 3 S3
Quick Question
Update
Chapter 4 S3
New Book
Chapter 5 S3
Chapter 6 S3
Chapter 7 S3
Chapter 8 S3
Chapter 9 S3
Chapter 10 S3
Chapter 12 S3
Sorry...
Chapter 13 S3
Chapter 14 S3 (Finale)
Skip
Chapter 1 S4
Chapter 2 S4
Chapter 3 S4
Chapter 4 S4
Hero Name Change
Chapter 5 S4
Chapter 6 S4
Chapter 7 S4
Chapter 8 S4
New Book
Chapter 9 S4
Chapter 10 S4
Chapter 11 S4 (finale)
Chapter 1 S5
Chapter 2 S5
Chapter 3 S5 (Part 69 😏😏😏)
Chapter 4 S5
Chapter 4.5 S5
Chapter 5 S5
On Hold
New Book!
Update
BACK AGAIN

Chapter 11 S3

2.9K 67 39
TerroKira tarafından

Mera: well, for all hundred people of you who passed the first test, please watch this.

Izuku: it's the field...

Uraraka: I wonder what's going to happen?

There were a lot of explosions. All the buildings, mountains, and any other structures were destroyed.

Izuku: th-this is...

Mera: the next test will be the last one. We will have you perform rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site.

Kaminari and Mineta: "bysliders"?

Toru: "bystanders." they're people who happen to be at the scene. We learned this in class, remember?

Momo: It can also refer to ordinary citizens, though.

Mera: we will assume that those of you who have passed the first test have received your provisional licenses and test out how well you can carry out suitable rescue procedures.

Izuku: rescue...

Shoji: there are people in there.

Sato: huh? Elderly and children?!

Mineta: that's so dangerous! What are they doing?

Mera: they are people who have undergone training to be professional people-in-need-of-rescue and are in high demand right now- The "Help Us Company," or "HUC" for short!

Sero: professional people-in-need-of-rescue?

Tsu: there are a lot of jobs out there, huh?

Ojiro: it's one adapted to this world where heroes are so popular.

Mera: the people from HUC have dressed up as injured victims and are on standby throughout the disaster site. We will now have you all carry out their rescue. In addition, we will score your rescue based on points and if you have more points than the benchmark at the end of the exercises, then you pass. We will start in ten minutes, so please use the restroom and take care of any other necessary business right now.

...

(let's skip to the rescue exam)

Mera: villains have begun a large-scale terrorist attack! This is occurring in all areas of "city name here." Due to buildings collapsing, there are many injured.

Tsu: This is the scenario for the exercises, huh?

Jiro: huh? Then...

Tsu: it's starting.

The room unfolded like last time.

Mera: due to heavily damaged roads, the first group of rescue workers has been delayed!

Kaminari: this opens up, too?

Mera: until they arrive, the heroes in the area will lead the rescue efforts. Save as many lives as you can. Well then... Start!

A loud honk was heard and everyone ran.

...

You ran alone trying to find people. You took off your blindfold.

You found a young girl, she was crying.

Young girl: *crying* mommy!

Y/n: are you ok? Don't worry, I'll save your mother but what about you?

She continued to cry. You didn't want to do this! But you had to! It was the ultimate sacrifice...

... You gave her a piece of candy.

Y/n: calm down little girl. Here you go, a piece of candy.

She took it.

Y/n: are you hurt?

Little girl: n-no, but my mommy is stuck on the other side.

Y/n: hello miss, can you hear me?

Women: yes! Is my daughter okay?

Y/n: yes! I've managed to calm her down. Are you hurt? Do you need me to help you right away? I can bring someone who can clear the rubble without risk.

Women: yes, I am not hurt.

Y/n: ok, I take your daughter to a safe place!

You tried running and then you spotted some pink hair.

Y/n: pinky! I found a woman under the rubble, can you help her? She was in that direction.

Mina: I'll head over there right now.

...

After putting the little girl somewhere. You found someone who was stuck in a high spot.

Man: help!

You flew up to him.

Y/n: come quick! The building might collapse!

Man: minus points! You shouldn't shout at me! Neither did you see my bloody leg.

Y/n: you're wearing pants!

Man: so? There is a bloodstain here.

He pointed at his leg. He had a very small red spot on his pants.

Y/n: sorry, are you hurt?

Man: no.

You grabbed him and flew down. There were sounds of explosions.

Mera: there has been a large-scale terrorist attack by villains.

You flew towards the first aid place then went to fight some henchmen. Some people stood still. You flew up.

Henchmen: what's that?!

He pointed towards you. Many of them began shooting at you with their cement guns.

Y/n: so... Where should I start?

Y/n: I'll take care of gang orca!

You spotted gang orca fighting inasa and todoroki. They didn't seem to be doing well, they almost hit Shindo with an attack since they were fighting each other, too. You teleport behind him.

Y/n: you.

Gang orca spun around and looked at you.

Y/n: domain expansion: infinite void

You immediately turned it off. Gang orca couldn't move. You put your blindfold back on.

Y/n: yay. That settles everything!

You just walked off to see if yuta needed any help while everyone stood there shocked.

Y/n: yo! Yuta, need any help?

Yuta: no!

He disappeared. You turned around knowing he was going to attack the person behind you.

He knocked him out with the blunt side of the sword.

Y/n: tell me if you do!

...

You walked around trying to attack some henchmen but they kept running away from you.

You had enough.

Y/n: hollow purple!

(less destructive, and smaller like something else😔😔😔😔)

It knocked out a lot of henchmen.

Random hero student: How strong are you?!

Y/n: huh? I'm the strongest! Hey, todoroki, inasa?!

Todoroki and inasa: huh?

Y/n: what was that? you can't do that when your heroes! You have to work together, no matter what happened before!

There was a honk signaling the end of the test.

Mera: um, at this moment, all the HUC who were deployed have been rescued from the danger zone. It may seem arbitrary, but with this, all the provisional licensing exam procedures have been completed.

Izuku: we're done?!

Mera: after we tally the scores, we will announce the results here. Those who were injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you should change and then stand by.

...

Mera: okay... Everyone, thanks for all your hard work... Now, I will announce the results, but before that, I will tell you about the scoring system. Between those of us at the Heroes Public Safety Commission and HUC, we had a two-fold demerit system we used while watching you. In other words, we were evaluating you on how few mistakes you made in a crisis situation. Anyway, the names of those who passed are listed in syllabary order. Please check the list keeping those words in mind.

You were trying to look for your name but you couldn't find it. Could it be that you failed?!

Cliffhanger! Sorry, but I have to do this for reasons.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

161K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
230K 5.8K 23
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵. "she knows that she's...
627K 18.8K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
51.3K 1.6K 13
ᶜᵒⁿᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ "𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞? 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞?" 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝗐𝗁...