can we kiss forever | vk✓

By EuphoriaUnnie

6th book! in the hospital, jungkook awoke with a headache and severe amnesia. his head has healed since then... More

intro (trailer)
02 | a betrayer
03 | flashback
04 | euphoria nursing home
05 | gugu like a child
06 |character introduction
07 | bruise cheeks
08 | luna
09 | i'm not a kid
10 | gugu hates dora
11 | family sorrow
12 | three months later
13 | a date with daddy!
14 | tea cup & ferris wheel
15 | roller coaster ride
16 | gugu don't cry, okay?
17 | confused hearts
18 | sleep with a broken heart
19 | emotionally hurt
20 | meeting luna
21 | a game called fate
22 | falling again
23 | our mommy's past
24 | panic triggered
25 | healing
26 | deaths kiss
27 | alive
28 | cold faith
29 | heart instincts
30 | painful lies
31 | precious soul
32 | epiphany
33 | i promise
34 | i'd took the bullet for you
36 | your eyes tell
37 | memory card
38 | stay alive
39 | my universe
Final Chapter (1)
Finale and Flashback
Can We Kiss Forever?

35 | can we kiss forever?

673 31 38
By EuphoriaUnnie

a/n: book cover changed! thanks to Conetty for the effort! ❤️🥳

"i'll t- try my best. thank you for always being there to keep me leveled, papa." jungkook muttered softly, as he stood up and leans his body against the large transparent window glass.

he looks up into the night's sky. a tiny silver of a crescent moon 🌖 has broken the darkness of the night. its silver light has gently illuminated the tops of the canopy over the hospital building.

while the driveways below shows how the night has been shattered with the flashing of blue and red lights breaking the shadows into stark reality ~

what happened today? what happened to his life? only hours ago, he was blissfully happy with his love ones, enjoying the evening breeze from the dark ocean.

where did his life take a wrong turn that would lead to this night?

jungkook paced anxiously, wiping a hand through his hair for the hundredth time. they still hadn't heard anything on taehyung. it. was. killing. him.

he groaned. taehyung really didn't need this happening to him again. i was supposed to be there and protect him! jungkook knew taehyung was selfless and he'd take the blame even though it wasn't needed.

before he could punch the wall with his clenched fist, the double doors opened, revealing a doctor dressed in sea-green scrubs.

"family of taehyung kim?"

yoonmin, namjin, and mr. jeon, who was holding a pouty luna in his arms, all nodded and stood up.

and before anybody else could inquire, jungkook asked, "doctor, h- how is he?" his heart was beating wildly in his chest.

the doctor took a step closer to them and began speaking,

"the surgery went well, we were able to remove the bullet from his chest, though he lost a lot of blood, but we're giving him a transfusion as we speak. fortunately hitting nothing major. however, we're hoping there won't be too many complications during his recovery."

"will there be any major problems for him when he wakes up?" mr jeon asked the female doctor.

"for now, we're not too sure. it really can't be known until he awakes." she told them with a sad smile. "whatever it is, we'll be here to help him get back on his feet." she added once she let the previous information sink in.

they exchange glances and grabbed each other in happiness. relieved to hear that taehyung will be okay, hopefully.

"thank you so much, doctor. when can we go and sit with him?" yoongi enquired and the female doctor suggested within 48 hours and only two people allowed each visit.

you just need to wake up soon so that i can help you to get better, taehyung. just wake up... that's all you gotta' do, baby..

48 hours later.

"taetae?.."

luna whispered, almost afraid if she spoke any louder her taetae would disappear, and she would never see her taetae again.

she also noted the doctors reminded them earlier not to make so much sound inside the general ward.

"h- hi baby.." taehyung weakly spoke as he looked to his side and gently stroked her cheek. he watched luna's tears fall, his own began to fall as well.

"d- don't cry, princess.. please don't.." he spoke calmly, even though his breath was shaky.

luna wipe off her tears and look at her taetae in the eye. "i'm s- scared. w-why are you here like this? so many wires inside h- here a- and so cold!" her own faces turned cherry red now.

"princess.. listen.. taetae will always l- love you. i am eternally thankful to have you by my side even if it was only for such a short period of time. but.. in a way, you have helped me move on from the past and accept the present..." taehyung said.

"can taetae kiss you, princess?" luna nodded and turned for help, luckily jungkook was just behind her. he stepped forward and helped luna position herself on the hospital bed, a little closer to taehyung.

"remember this.. it does not matter how bad things get or what will happen, your taetae will always love you. life's a climb.. but the views awsome.." taehyung admitted, kissing her cheeks, and luna kissing taetae's nose.

this moment really breaking jungkook's heart. words are not enough to describe his emotions.

minutes later, after taehyung had rested, jungkook returned to the room and left luna with papa jeon.

"g- gugu.. why you look so sad? come here next to me.." jungkook smiled a pathetic smile once more and gently slipped under the beige sheets.

taehyung shifted slightly and felt a twinge of pain in his chest but he ignores it. his body felt too heavy so he simply laid his head on jungkook's warm chest.

he keep his eyes closed, listening to jungkook's heartbeat as he felt salty tears starts to leak down sideways.

jungkook kissed taehyung's forehead with his arms around him. "it's natural for me to be sad, my love. you shouldn't be here." he said gently, while both of them shared a smile and teared up.

taehyung breath deeply, hot breath fanning over jungkook's chest.

"jungkook, you know.. you are the love of my life. to be with you were all i ever wanted. you, you've made my life a fairy tale, you've added love to my life that was so stale. know that i'll be here, always for you.. also, before you leave, bring home the memory card with you and watch it with everyone.. okay?.."

"taehyung......" jungkook was seriously lost for words as he hugging him carefully. purely heartbreaking, and he wasn't sure if he could let go.

at that point, he really don't fucking care about the memory card.

it feels like he's in a dream. he never thought he'd ever see his love, the love of his life, laying on his body like this. never thought that something like this would ever happen to him.

why? why did this happen? it wasn't fair.

jungkook bit his lip, he sighed before answering,

"my heart and soul is yours to keep safe from your chaos. i hope this love we have is meant to last. i believe that whatever happens next, it's all written in god's plan for us. i can't promise anything huge to you, but i will love you every single day. and let me remind you, you are a strong person, you can get through this easily. i love you so much, baby."

people think that strong people remain tough in every trial. what if, taehyung have been strong long enough and now, his last straw is gone- he's on the verge of giving up?

what if he can't see any silverlining anymore and as he go with the flow, he don't even care where it takes him now..

however.. are goodbyes ever easy? will life ever be the same?

"jeon jungkook.." taehyung looked up from where his face was nuzzled on jungkook's chest, his eyes filled with a sudden clarity.

"hmm, yes baby?" his own eyes glassy.

"can we kiss forever?" taehyung said shakily.

"of course, my love." jungkook nods in assent as tear rolled down his cheeks.

"then.. kiss me.."

with lips that sealed with an electric love, the kind of kiss that goes through your bones and leaves its mark on your soul. jungkook kissed him like it was the last kiss in the world.

true love's kiss would probably be a cliche in describing the current position taehyung found himself in with jungkook, but he couldn't deny that he finally felt like he'd been awakened.

every brush of jungkook's lips and touch of his hands were bringing the forsaken parts of his back to life.

the fire blazed along taehyung's skin where their chest were pressed tightly together. it traveled through his veins and straight to his heart as taehyung clung to jungkook more fiercely.

he held me like i was his rose's last petal, his lifeline, and a beautiful curse... for the last time, taehyung's heart ricocheted as if he's on a roller-coaster ride. ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 107K 198
𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘭, 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
1.4M 75.8K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
783K 34.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
191K 9.4K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...