ACKERMAN

By Xythe_Phantasma

Two worlds connected. As fate comes to surprise the world with its own cruelty, titans started coming out ra... More

A/n
00. Collision and Reality
01. Complaints
02. Rest Day to Hell
000. Extra part I
03. Trip
04. Training Camp
05. Calm Before the Storm
06. Parallel
Give me a scene from this fic
Scenes : Batch 1
07. The Attack
Scenes : Batch 02
08. Enemies
09. Rescue
10. Family
11. Biological Vs. Adoptive
Scenes : Batch 03
12. Another Day
Scenes : Batch 04
13. Murderer
14. Guardians
15. Changes
16. Sleep
17. Into The Room
18. WHAT THE F--
Q & A ~ Author
19. It's Never Peaceful
Extra Chapter : The Cat Dad
20. See Through Me
21. Paradis Island
22. Royal Blood
Scenes : Batch 05
23. Moon and Water Transgression
24. In Preparation
25. Lab or House?

26. Meet and Greet

4.3K 259 141
By Xythe_Phantasma

I THINK I NEED A CO-AUTHOR RN. Or  suggestions.

It's already earning cobwebs because of the lack of attention. Lol. So I'm gonna need lots and lots of suggestions from readers. 

I'm not really on a slump, I just lost a lot of braincells and don't know how to continue it.

So yeh... heh...

Enjoy~

.

.

It's the beginning of the hero licensing exams for the young aspiring students of different schools.

While Y/n did not need to participate, she still joined the bus ride to cheer on her classmates on the bleachers.

Of course, they were ecstatic when Y/n decided to come. But soon that thought vanished through seeing eyes of different schools. Just getting out on the bus, some eyes immediately shot towards the girl and her classmates who were just stretching their backs after the ride. Someone even squealed and ran towards Y/n, asking for an autograph.

After that, they were surrounded by others who were eager to speak their hearts. Y/n had to awkwardly listened to their praises and could only agree when someone asked a photo with her. Helpless as she didn't want to make them feel bad on the the very beginning of the exam days.

After all, they are the rumoured and talked about class 1-A. The class of different big shots and noteworthy future heroes.

However, all admiration probably now targeted on Y/n's very prestigious being. The girl who created an uproar worth remembering from the competition of sports festival and the unforgettable fight in Hosu. Not only that, but the continuous merit she had shown after slaying titans and doing her duty.

To think that all these achievements were branded to the existence of a young girl barely even legal.

No wonder people would admire her like this. 

After bidding them farewell and good lucks, Y/n sighed.

"It's hard to be famous, huh?" Kirishima teased.

Y/n hummed. "I'd rather not be famous." she replied, troubled about the admiring looks. Although it did melt her heart that people appreciated her existence, it's also no joke that she didn't like too much interaction.

"Ah!" Suddenly, there was an exclamation nearby.

The young UA students turned towards the new comer. Y/n also turned her head, seeing the familiar face, she was a bit taken aback. 

"Uh..." She forgot his name. "The flying person." She pointed out a bit awkwardly.

"Yes! I'm glad you remembered me!" Inasa happily approached the young hero while Y/n pursed her lips a bit and remembered the kiss on the forehead and the hug that he did just previously. 

[It's late but imma add to clear up the confusion: the chapter where she first met Inasa can be found in book 1 aka Heroic Warrior chapter '61. Don't interfere']

"Yes. The meeting was quite... eventful and... unforgettable." Y/n gave him a polite smile and made sure to have safe distance. But after all, this person was a bit helpful when she was completely down that day so she didn't really have any bad impression of him. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome. I'm glad to see you're back and running!" 

Inasa was very friendly. Everyone can see the friendliness radiate in his person. But shocking enough, Y/n was friendly towards him! They even met before! 

The student of class 1-A couldn't comprehend this sudden scene. They were really not expecting Y/n to have interacted with other schools, specifically other students.

"Uhm, you know him?" Kirishima finally had the courage to ask.

Y/n nodded and began to explain through recollection. "Well, it was at that time when Mr. Aizawa called Present Mic about the 57th expedition. I was really not thinking and stormed out of school. I met him while visiting my father's uhm... make shift grave."

"Wait, your dad is what...?" Kaminari and the group of boys who were thrown to the other world were a bit surprised. They met the infamous Kenny the ripper so they knew he's a sociopath who doesn't hesitate to shoot his daughter in the head, but they didn't know that they'd hear the news about him already dead. "I'm sorry for your loss, Y/n." 

Y/n shook her head, indicating she was fine. "Anyway, I met this gentleman and had a bit of conversation with him." she finally ended explaining, leaving the fact that she was kissed and hugged at the end, even her guardian Chisaki Kai was irritated because of it.

"Yes, I'm also Y/n's number one fan! Although I'm also a fan of UA, but I'm also Y/n's fan!" Inasa actively explained.

Everyone looked at him a bit complicated. Y/n, was was just being quiet, felt an arm around her elbows. "Hi, I'm Camie Utsushimi. Y/n, let's be friends." a lady with wavy rich blonde hair approached Y/n. Her eyes were quite coquettish and it could be said that she was actually beautiful.

"Oh... alright..." Y/n responded hesitantly as she looked at the lady.

"Y/n, don't fall for her looks. We're still in the competition!" Mina suddenly said, looking at the beauty attached to Y/n's arm.

Y/n was confused.

"Yeah. I mean... uh..." even Toru was in a panic and looked around, suddenly pointed towards the innocent Yaoyorozu. "Momo is still prettier."

"Huh?" Y/n still didn't get it. "I know that." she admitted, making the rich lady blush from Y/n's approval. 

"We're in a competition, let's not befriend anyone yet. The trust might be broken and betrayal may arise!" Y/n looked at a new comer. An older lady with a striking bright smile on her face.

"Joke." Aizawa acknowledged the lady and noticed the ones behind her. 

Finally knowing that the woman seemed to be another teacher, Y/n became polite. "Oh, don't worry ma'am. I won't be participating in the exam."

"You won't?" a clearly disappointed Inasa asked.

"I already have a hero license so I came to cheer my classmates." She explained.

"Cheer for us as well!"

"Okay."

"No!

Three different opinions quickly rose up in ten seconds. People who suggests, person who agreed and the people who disagreed. Y/n was a little amused by this and simply shook her head fondly. "Competition is indeed a great thing. It creates comradery or rivalry. I pray you all good luck."

"Y/n, why are you so nice?" 

In fact, Y/n was just being formal. Making sure not to upset anyone, although she thinks that her classmates were quite upset about it. 

Ketsubutsu high came to introduce themselves. Seemingly focused on the most popular class in Japan. Yo Shindo was being specifically friendly as he shook hands with Midoriya. 

The young man's eyes soon darted towards Y/n and smiled as well. Y/n nodded back in a polite gesture. These were students taken by Ms. Joke who seemed to be acquainted with their own advisor, Eraserhead.

The group had been standing on the entrance and it seemed that other students had began to greet them, although one could tell that they can be treated as opponents. And some would only post on the side to discuss the infamous group without coming closer. Y/n noticed this rivalry and said nothing, simply standing on the side and being clogged by students most of the time for an autograph and photograph.

"It seems that inviting Ackerman is a good ice breaker in the early morning." Aizawa noticed as he saw different children happily entering the exam site after a shake hands, photo or autograph from Y/n who didn't know how to refuse.

"Well, you should be thankful she's in your class. Else other school she's involved in will certainly make a grand name!" Miss Joke nudged his co-teacher with a teasing grin. "Which reminds me, where are her other friends?"

"They went back to Paradis."

"Oh, you mean that big wall that emerged on the beach?"

"Yes."

"What's it like inside?"

"A place you don't fit in."

"Wow." Joke laughed again and slapped the back of the sleepy man. "I didn't know you also have a good humor!" she praised.

Aizawa shrugged, ignored her and approached his children. "It's time to get in." he called out.

The honorable 1-A of UA high lined up and followed their respected teacher. Y/n followed behind and soon separated to watch on the bleachers of the stadium. On her spot, she stood next to Aizawa and Ms. Joke looking like an elite bodyguard exuding an amazing aura. 

Aizawa noticed it and glance at the young ex-soldier. "I think it's better if you sit, Y/n." he  suggested.

Y/n looked back at him and his co-teacher. Then to every existence on the bleachers being all high profile heroes or faculty staff in different schools. 

Which meant that the only student on the stand that came to observe was her.

She frowned and hesitantly replied. "I think this arrangement is better." she replied.

Aizawa frowned. "Kid, no one will reprimand you if you sit." he told her.

Ms. Joke laughed. "Your thoughts are really cute, Ackerman-chan~. Just sit still and cheer for any future lover fighting for you there." she pointed.

Aizawa disapprovingly glared at the woman beside him.

"I'm sorry, I'm not looking for a lover." Y/n responded.

"Really~ just call me if you're interested! I have a promising student named Yo Shindo. He's got a lot of good points. His body got whooping six packs--strong right? And I remember one day I saw him open his student locker, there was a photo of --"

Aizawa covered her mouth quickly. "Don't scare the kid."

Joke hummed. Seemed to have realized. "Oh, I forgot that it does sound creepy." She laughed. "Shindo has a long way to go~ But consider him tho. He's a lot of potential!"

Y/n blinked at her. "Oh... okay, thank you for your suggestion." she could only reply. But thinking about it... After meeting the upperclassman Yo Shindo and his competitive actions towards the class earlier, he does sound interesting. Being confident like this, he seemed to have a very strong quirk up on his sleeves.

"Y/n, is it okay for your brother if you date?" Aizawa decided to ask.

Y/n froze on the spot. Couldn't help but chuckling. "No. But he'll allow me to attend the funeral." considering his similarities with his new guardian Chisaki, he's probably the same.

Joke laughed again, now unrestrained. "Good one, Ackerman! You got me there." she laughed, slapping the victim beside her aka Aizawa.

The students will soon start the exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.4K 45
Reality has always been a subject to shrug off as we pay heed more on our daydreams. It never really knocked on our windows to remind us about the 'r...
17K 286 22
the first few chapters are super bad so please read past those. Y/n was a nice sweet girl, she had no idea why everyone seemingly hatted her guts. wh...
66K 2.3K 30
╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 A girl from the real world gets isekai'd to the Universe of Demon Slayer. What she didn't expect, was to be stuck in a harem bet...
17.2K 284 27
Y/N lives in a world full of powerful people with quirks, but Y/N's quirk might not exactly be for heroes. Y/N is a loner who gets bullied at her sch...