Beauty and The Beast (Bendy x...

By YumaVamps18

A village girl that loves to read books, help her father, and want to explore out of the small provincial vil... More

*Key*
Prologue

Meet (Y/n) and the Provincial Town

212 8 1
By YumaVamps18

A young (s/c) girl walked out of a small cottage and crossed the bridge to get to the town, she wore a blue frock with a long white apron tied around her waist. She had her (h/l) (h/c) tied up in a ponytail as her hands carried a woven basket with her book inside of it, she loves to read books ever since she was a little girl.

She remembered her mother always read to her when it was time for bed, that woman always knew which story to cheer her up. (Y/n) still misses her mother but she always knows she's being watched over.

Even though with her reading books and such, those things are frowned upon by the villagers of that town. Their beliefs are working, cooking, taking care of the children, and so forth. But (Y/n) doesn't want that life, she wants to live a life of adventure and find someone who she can relate to, sadly there was no one in that town that had the same things in common that she has.

~Play song~

Little town it's a quiet village. Every day like the one before.Little town full of little people waking up to say...

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

There goes the baker with his tray, like always. The same old bread and rolls to sell. Every morning's just the same since the morning that we came to this poor provincial town...

"Good morning, (Y/n)!" the big cat Pete greeted.

"Good Morning Monsieur!" she greeted back kindly.

Pete was putting the empty tray in the window, "Where are you off to?"

She smiled and held the book in her hands getting excited to tell him the story she just read, "The bookshop! I just finished the most wonderful story, about a beanstalk and an ogre and-"

"Uh-huh, That's nice. PJ the baguettes! Hurry up!" he barked.

She rolled her eyes and threw her hands up giving up on telling him her story, why did he even ask her in the first place? (Y/n) shook her head and continued her stroll through town.

Look there she goes, that girl is strange, no question. Dazed and distracted, can't you tell?

Never part of any crowd...

'Cause her head's up on some cloud...

No denying she's a funny girl, that (Y/n)...

She hopped on the back of a moving carriage as she passed by some markets.

Bonjour!

Good day!

How is your family?

Bonjour.~

Good Day

How is your wife?

I need six eggs!

That's too expensive!

"There must be more than this provincial life!" she sang as she hopped off of the back of the moving carriage and into the book shop.

Hearing the bell the bookkeeper, Merlin greeted her with a smile. "Ah, (Y/n). It's good to see you!"

"Good Morning, I've come to return the book I borrowed," she said with a smile. She walked past him while giving him the book and went over to the shelves of fictional books that she loved.

The bearded man chuckled, "Finished already?" 

"Oh, I couldn't put it down. Have you got anything new?" she asked him while she was on the rolling ladder looking at the books.

Merlin was impressed with how fast of a reader she is, she was the only one that came into his shop every day ever since he opened up shop, "Not since yesterday." he laughed.

"That's alright. I'll borrow this one!" she said as grabbed the familiar book she was looking for.

(Y/n) handed it over to him as the bookkeeper took his glasses off a bit to view the title of the book, "This one? But you've read it twice!" he said with a chuckle and a smile.

"Well, it's my favorite!" she hopped down from the ladder and spun around merrily, "Far off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, a prince in disguise!" 

Merlin gave her a smile knowing the answer, "If you like it that much it's yours." he told her while patting her back gently.

She gasped in surprise, "But sir!" she protested.

"I insist!" he said as he helped her out the door chuckling. A gift from him to her, for making his shop bright with her smile and love literature.

She waved at him with a smile, "Well, thank you. Thank you very much!" she grinned and walked away already starting to read.

Charlie, Barley, and Edgar were staring through the window watching the events unfold then went back to their regular routine pretending they weren't spying on them, and waved at her as soon as she passed them.

Look there she goes That girl is so peculiar!

I wonder if she's feeling well!

With a dreamy far-off look!

And her nose stuck in a book!

What a puzzle to the rest of us is (Y/n)!

(Y/n) sat down at the edge of a fountain, singing to the sheep who swarmed around her with an open book in her hands, "Oh! Isn't this amazing! It's my favorite part because you'll see!" The goose woman who was washing her clothes frowned at the sight of her and left with her beak up turned in the air.

Here's where she meets Prince Charming.

But she won't discover that it's him 'til chapter three! 

A sheep had eaten a corner piece of the page in the book and she brought the book closer to her, then a shepherd boy came by to wrangle all of the sheep. She skipped to the page to chapter three and left to continue her walk through the town.

Now it's no wonder that her name means 'beauty'

Her looks have got no parallel!

But behind that fair facade I'm afraid she's rather odd...

Very different from the rest of us...

She's nothing like the rest of us

Yes different from the rest of us is (Y/n)

A flock of geese was flying up ahead in the sky until a gunshot was heard, one of them came plummeting down to the ground and Wally came running over holding out the sack to catch it. The goose fell in the opposite direction and looking around, Wally stuffed the goose in the sack and ran over to Joey who was hiding in the shadows and emerged.

"Wow! You didn't miss a shot, Joey! You're the greatest hunter in the whole world!" he complimented.

Joey blew the smoke off his gun, "I know."

"Huh. No beast alive stands a chance against you...and no girl for that matter!"

"It's true, Wally, and I have sights set on that one!" he threw an arm around his neck and pulled him over pointing over at (Y/n) picking up eggs from a feline.

Wally seemed confused at first as to why he had the hots for someone who did not fit in and most likely different, "The inventor's daughter?"

"She's the one! The lucky girl I'm going to marry."

"But she's--"

"The most beautiful girl in town," he said dropping him from his hold and running a hand through his hair.

"I know--oowww!" he rubbed his head from where the gun was dropped.

"And that makes her the best." He picked him up by the collar of his shirt glaring at him, "And don't I deserve the best?" He dared for him to answer wrong.

"Well of course, I mean you do, but I mean..." Wally was tripping over his words.

Joey dropped him on the ground and watched (Y/n) walked away from the feline woman.

Right from the moment when I met her, saw her

I said she's gorgeous and I fell      

He snatched his gun away from his lackey giving him a glare.

Here in town there's only she

Who is beautiful as me

He admired his appearance in one of the shiny pans that were hanging from a market stall grinning.

So I'm making plans to woo and marry (Y/n)

Joey looked back over to see she was gone, he turned his head from left to right to see where she has gone and saw her walking away.  He became determined and walked after her passing three beautiful girls by a water lever and the girls admired him as he walked past them.

Look there he goes, isn't he dreamy

Monsieur Joey, oh he's so cute

Be still my heart, I'm hardly breathing

He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute

Alice, Susie, and Heidi the Bimbettes fell backward pretending to faint.

Wally smirked to himself and decided to talk to the girls before getting doused with water then stuck his tongue out in disgust at them for showing such affection for his friend.

(Y/n) was consumed in her book easily walking through the crowd with so many noises going on around her, Joey was struggling to catch up with her through this busy crowd.

Bonjour!

Pardon!

Good day!

Mais oui!

You call this bacon?

What lovely grapes!

Some cheese!

Ten yards!

One pound

'xcuse me!

I'll get the knife!

Please let me through!

This bread!

Those fish!

It's stale!

They smell!

Madame's mistaken!

(Y/n) held the book close to her chest spinning around, "There must be more than this provincial life!" She sang.

Joey stood in the middle of the crowd with a confident grin, "Just watch I'm going to make (Y/n) my wife!"

The townsfolk surrounded Joey and blocked him off from seeing her, groaning in annoyance he looked up to see some houses and climbed on top of them to get to her.

Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special

A most peculiar mademoiselle

It's a pity and a sin

She doesn't quite fit in!

But she really is a funny girl

A beauty but a funny girl

She really is a funny girl!

That (Y/n)!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

Bonjour!

She quickly turned around and everyone went back to their daily lives.

~End Song~

(Y/n) was walking back on the trail to her home, consumed in her book not noticing Joey coming up from behind her.

"Hello, (Y/n)." He said leaning over her shoulder.

"Bonjour, Joey." she greeted while still reading but Joey swiped the book from out of her hands, "Joey, may I have my book, please?" she asked nicely.

"How can you read this? There are no pictures!" he said holding the book sideways and flipping through the pages.

(Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her (e/c) eyes smirking a bit, "Well, some people use their imaginations."

"(Y/n), it's about time you got your head out of those books and paid attention to more important things...like me!" He tossed the book over his head as it landed in a puddle of mood, he watched her try to get to her book but stood in between her and the book giving her a toothy smirk.

The Bimbettes were watching them and let out a dreamy sigh.

"The whole town's talking about it." He started as the young girl picked up her book and started cleaning off the mud with her apron, "It's not right for a woman to read--soon she starts getting ideas...and thinking." he said giving her a look.

Yeah, it wasn't right for a woman to read nor think. But does (Y/n) care? No, she does not. All he's trying to do was steer her away from what she loves doing so she can finally 'join' the village in their old ways.

"Joey, you are positively primeval," she told him while still cleaning her book.

The buff man threw an arm around her shoulder taking the book out of her hands and guiding her away from her home, "Why thank you (Y/n). Hey, whaddya say you and me take a walk over to the tavern and have a look at my hunting trophies."

"Maybe some other time," she told him as she reached for her book.

Alice glared at her, "What's wrong with her?"

Susie crossed her arms over her chest, "She's crazy!"

Heidi sighed dreamily admiring Joey, "He's gorgeous!"

"Please, Joey.  I can't." She clutched the book to her chest backing away from him, "I have to get home and help my father. Goodbye."

Joey narrowed his eyes at her, no one rejects him! All the women love him, men want to be him! He has gotten everything he wanted but her, what does he have to do to make that beautiful girl become his wife!?

"Ha ha ha, that crazy old loon? He needs all the help he can get!" He laughed heartedly with Joey.

(Y/n) placed her (s/c) hands on her hips and glared at them, "Hey! Don't you talk about my father that way!" She told them sternly.

"Yeah, don't talk about her father that way!" Joey scolded and hit Wally on his head.

"My father is not crazy! He's a genius!" she said placing her book in the basket and a loud explosion happened behind her.

The young girl gasped at the sight of smoke and ran back home to see if her father is okay, leaving behind a laughing Joey and Wally until he smacked his lackey forward on the ground still laughing.

***********************************************************************************************

There must be more than this provincial life!

IF YOU HAVE GOOD CREDIT YOU CAN BE MY WIFE!!!

Hope you guys like this! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

921K 22.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
340K 20.1K 44
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
569K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
195K 24.4K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...