Until the End || Kokonoi Haji...

By hitomimiii

"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ*๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ?" "๐–๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ... More

Reminders & Dislaimers

One

34 1 1
By hitomimiii

Muffled voices is all I hear, who?

"I BEG OF YOU PLS DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE PLEASE!!!"

"WHY ME? WHY NOT Y/N? SHE'S THE ONE RATTED YOU OUT?!!!"

"I do not care whom ratted who. This punishment belongs to you."

"THIS IS UNFAIR VERY UNFAIR!!!!"

"Being fair is very old season pls"

"YOU ONLY MADE HER UNCONSCIOUS WHILE I'M GOING TO GET MURDERED? THIS IS FUCKED UP!!!"

"The world is fucked"

"Shut yo ass down before I make you suffer even more"

Little did they know you were halfway conscious by this time so you were eavesdropping on what they're talking about. You felt very weak and numb.

"I will never shut up NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE 'THAT' GIRL A MUCH WORSE PUNISHMENT THAN ME! BETTER IF YOU KILL HER!!!"

'Did she just referred to me as THAT girl?

"Don't tell us what to do you bitch"

You tried to get up but you got startled with the two tall male wearing a full black disguise standing infront of you with a smirk on their faces.

"So you're finally awake, I see"

"YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT Y/N!!! I TRUSTED YOUR ASS BUT YOU- YOU BETRAYED ME!!"

"Wha? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb! IF ONLY I DIDN'T GOTTEN MYSELF INVOLVED WITH YOU! IF ONLY I DIDN'T GET INVOLVE WITH THIS STUPID DEAL!"

"What deal?" You asked being completely clueless of what's happening.

"THE DEAL WHERE ₱/&&:&2&${$|>! $]$*{!&38&3-"

'I can't hear her well what the fuck'

"I'll hunt you over my dead body!" The girl threatened

*Bang Bang*

"Man you talk way too much" said the man holding a gun.

Silence took over after the loud bang you began to shake after seeing what happened and there you saw a bloodied corpse lying on the same ground.

"Your turn ehe" the other tall male turned to you and smirked.

"W-what? What the heck is happening?! D-don't go near me you a$sholes" you began to crawl backwards just for them to not catch you.

'Wow great idea Y/n this is a very nice way to escape from your kidnappers YES BY CRAWLING but why the fuck are they chasing me?' you thought sarcastically to yourself.

When they're about to touch you and drag you all over the place-

*ring ring*

"Seriously bad fucking timing, we'll continue our fun after this shit" after the man said that he picked up the phone and went out of the plain room.

Yes, you're very unaware of your location. The other man stayed just to keep an eye on you.

'Thank goodness the gods are in my favor, but this man is creeping me out'

After a few minutes of staring and trying to stay calm the man entered back in the room.

"We need to go, bring her with us."

'Where tf?'

Seating in a long table with 10+ or so more people staring at each other silently, at the other end that's where you can see those guys who 'kidnapped' and dragged you here.

Few moments of silence you can feel those two assholes judging every people on the table including you.

"Well then bitches let's start this killing spree shall we?" The guy with the black disguise announced.

'Killing spree? What? Is this my end? What the actual fuck is happening?'

The people around you started breathing heavily while you're still wondering how you got into such situation.

"Let's start from you" he pointed at the girl infront of you. "I know your dirty little secrets"

"N-no" the girl stuttered.

"Oh yeah?" He stood up, walked closer to the girl and gripped her chin hardly "acting all innocent now are we?"

The girl just sat silently while looking at the male infront of her thats gripping on her chin, she has no choice.

"Sleeping with every boy you met" the guy smirked "such a whore" his mate giggled.

As much as you wanted to help the poor girl they're hitting up, you just stayed in your seat because you were too afraid on what they're going to do if you but in.

The man backed away "now that everyone knows your secret... I'll do you a favor little gal."

"W-what favor? D-DON'T KILL ME! DON'T YOU DARE LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON ME!!"

"Too late~" *bang* he smirked. You flinched.

"Hehe~ that's fun! Now. Who's next?" He walked around the place spun a few times and landed onto his next target. This time it was a boy, only a chair away from you.

His other mate also started to go around looking for targets, now both of them have been exposing once secret and later on killing them. Shooting, strangling, and Stabbing them to death.

It was indeed a very disturbing scene, one death to another. Blood everywhere. Internal organs can be seen scattered in every part of that room.

You sat there frozen, chest hurting, breathing heavily, shivering, and pupils dilated out of shock. You didn't know what's going on anymore.

'This is a dream right? Why does it feel so realistic? This can not be reality. I'm 100% sure of it' you thought.

"Hayaaa that's fantastic!" The male said after stabbing an innocent person. You looked at your left side and realized that it was already a corpse rotting beside you.

'Am I really the only one alive?'

You now looked at your right side and a sight of relief escaped your lips when you saw a man sitting beside you still breathing, arms crossed, with such a straight face, stains of blood in him due to the homicide that was being committed awhile ago.

His reaction seems unbothered?

'Is this man a psycho or what? BEING UNBOTHERED WHEN TONS OF PEOPLE GOT MURDERED?!?!'

"Now then the last two" the guy blew the tip of his gun. "Heh~ you seem scared little cutie" the guy carrying a gun smirked at you.

"Y/n L/n huh~"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.5K 1.8K 34
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
119K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
163K 4.9K 57
Jungkook looked very angry at something, which Tae failed to recognise. Jk: Do you think you look beautiful today? His words were like swords, pierc...
156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...