soulmates

By 0UTROMYG

multi cheracreter More

daddys girl ︙001

⌜ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀⌟

11 1 0
By 0UTROMYG

❝ They fell down like pretty white snowflakes, slowly melting into your warm hands.❞

A MULTI CHARACTER FANFICTION
(they slowly closed their hand and smiled.)

⌜ 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀⌟

multi character fanfic

start ━ 3/26/22

a note from author

hey!! it's me the author of wilding. i'm back with a new fanfic and this time is gonna be different... yeah, no more on crack... yep... okie maybe a little of crack.

please leave useful criticism, and don't be mean! (ik my writing sucks ass)

every chapter is a different character from the app. Not everything is exactly like the show/anime/cartoon.

anyways, i hope you enjoy reading this!!

━━━━━━━━━━
0UTROMYG
2022 ☺︎
━━━━━━━━━━

just remember these characters don't exist!! this is all fake!! also, most are aged up! if you have a problem with me aging up characters you may leave!! ty :)

Leave comments and vote. i love reading Wattpad's comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...